Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 20, 2011 7:24 PM

Aug 2009
this anime sucks. I mean that when the first eps started, i expected for Airi's ending which is the girl i really like in this anime and shingo & airi had good romantic development. But i don't understand why they suddenly changed to miu's route. she's lame. shingo's taste is just sucks.
kinda dissapointed, 2/10
Dec 20, 2011 8:22 PM
Aug 2011
I loved the first half but that was a pretty fucking stupid move to pretend it never happened and make Shingo go with the blandest girl possible.
Dec 20, 2011 11:25 PM

Jun 2009
Palsa-San said:
And -Quasar, the simple point is that he already had a prior responsibility before joining the club; in the first episodes they made a big deal of the amount of work that they had as class reps, that work load hasn't diminished since then; and if he's still attending to his class representative duties, then there should still be more emphasis on Airi's character, regardless of their relationship status.

and for what reason do they have to put emphasis on Airi exactly? The anime isn't aiming for her so as I've said it's irrelevant. Further emphasis on her would be taking her route which the anime isn't clearly aiming for.

Palsa-San said:
Another thing that bothers me, through the first half of the series, Shingo's decisions were more respectable based; but in the later half of the series his manner of making decisions seems to be more along the lines of being. . . well, horny.

Explain further. Examples, something that happened, etc.

Episode 11 Shingo is a bit horny because Miu is already his girlfriend so he is allowed to be intimate with his girlfriend right?

Yumekichi11 said:
I was thinking they used as means to their end of that but in the VN it had way more meaning thus why dismissing it is like saying Airi not being chosen kind of. IMO that is not what people wanted. Instead they wanted her to be chosen , which did not happen.

To each on his own. Don't get me wrong, Miu is my favorite girl but I definitely wouldn't mind if he ended up with Airi or Sana.
Dec 21, 2011 4:32 AM

Jul 2011
Don't worry it's all good, Shingo's got dat ass
Dec 21, 2011 11:29 AM
Jan 2011
Nice Miu and shingo combo.

However it seem that the merger between the 2 school is in jeopardy, oh well didn't Airi like things the way it is.
Nasty001Dec 21, 2011 12:10 PM
Dec 22, 2011 4:44 PM

May 2011
Its so painful to watch through this. Whenever Shingo and Miu are together its so awkward and I am repeating damnit damnit damnit while punching my table. RAGE at least go for her mom whose 100x better.

Poor Sana and especially Airi. Airi ain't really admitting her feelings and it's just so sad to watch her and Sana go through this. Ugh...

ShinFrank said:
Maybe next episode Miu gets driven over by a truck while at work. Airi and Shingo run there to help her but she's too much of a mess to be saved, then Airi thinks it's her chance and kisses Shingo right when the sun sets over Mius bloody corpse. Then the blood reflects the image of them kissing. At the same time paramedics turn Miu's corpse, her eyes are still open and ironically it looks like Miu is watching them kiss.
That sounds great.
Dec 25, 2011 8:50 AM
Nov 2011
Really a great episode. I wasn't sure about how Miu felt for Shingo till this episode, but she's clearly smitten, and can now not control her emotions around him.

Let's take the scene where they are initially alone in the club room.

On Sana/Airi walking with Shingo

Sana trying to push things forward?

I also liked the bit we saw with Renka and Miu's mom, although part of me, and maybe I'm reading into here, wondered why she thought Renka was 'mad at her'. And Renka 'Chose to be a wall'? Why do I get the feeling that the two of them went through something very similar to what's happened with their kids?

Shingo and Sana alone in the club room again...

About Miu and the gloves

:Lastly, A lot of people are thinking that Sana/Airi are saying they'll never love, or never love again, but I don't get that. It almost seemed to me that Sana was trying to encourage Airi that its okay to open her heart, even though it might get you hurt. Now am I the only one that got that? Airi Clearly hoped that something would happen with Shingo, but when it didn't develop has maybe given up on it sure. I think Airi, hasn't dealt with this as much as Sana has, which is sad, but somewhat expected. From here though we see how lovey dovey Shingo and Miu get now that they aren't being restrained by other things, and it really is a sweet moment. Whether they did the deed or not at this point is irrelevant to me, They are clearly in love, and it's beautiful!
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 25, 2011 2:53 PM
Dec 2010
I liked this episode most from whole series .. Such development is hard to find in todays shows.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Dec 25, 2011 3:01 PM
Apr 2011
Sebulon said:

Maybe next episode Miu gets driven over by a truck while at work. Airi and Shingo run there to help her but she's too much of a mess to be saved, then Airi thinks it's her chance and kisses Shingo right when the sun sets over Mius bloody corpse. Then the blood reflects the image of them kissing. At the same time paramedics turn Miu's corpse, her eyes are still open and ironically it looks like Miu is watching them kiss.

Matheine said:

LOL? Reading this can really traumatized someone.
p.q

Already traumatized me,i'll have nightmares for weeks =[

Arashi89 said:
Oh my God, a main character in a harem anime has hit home run! The world is upside down!! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living togheter! MASS HYSTERIA!!!

You made me laugh my ass off XD

Good episode i liked it expect the sad thing that Airi sad when she will never love agien =/
Dec 26, 2011 12:45 AM

Sep 2011
This Anime pulled a Shuffle! on me. Where a character who I thought wasn't even in the competition to begin with jumps in and wins! >:/
Dec 26, 2011 11:40 PM

Dec 2009
OriginANIME said:
This Anime pulled a Shuffle! on me. Where a character who I thought wasn't even in the competition to begin with jumps in and wins! >:/

This is exactly what I was thinking!

On a side note: they totally fucked.
Dec 27, 2011 3:30 AM
Nov 2011
OriginANIME said:

The fact that Sakuno looks very similar to primula definitely gave me a shuffle! vibe early in the series.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 2, 2012 3:19 AM

Sep 2008
Damn, Shingo does not miss a beat.
I totally loved how he went for the ass first... though that kiss if you could even call it a kiss was awkward.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2012 12:54 PM
Aug 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Matheine said:
Sebulon said:

LOL? Reading this can really traumatized someone.
p.q
You've obviously never seen School Days. Just a warning: don't.

First, about that ending, people would rage and hate the series. I mean, I like Airi, but that would be too much. There wouldn't be any emotional attachment there. It would be like "Oh, my girlfriend just died, so I'm ok with kissing you." It's sick.

About school days. The other day, I was watching someone's playlist on youtube. The next video popped up and I watched the first bit of it before I saw the title "School Days Ending." I was like, "Great. Now I want to see the series, but I can't go through it knowing that that happens."

BTW I liked this episode, but I SO wanted it to end with Airi. I guess this is the second best thing, though. Oh well.
I started Bleach, but I drowned in the ocean of filler
Jan 14, 2012 8:24 AM
Jan 21, 2012 12:01 AM

Aug 2010
thecatchphrase said:
Is it still bad to hope for Sana?

Ahahaha.
Jan 21, 2012 9:14 AM

Dec 2007
OriginANIME said:

Didn't like the winner in Shuffle!, didn't like the winner in this either. =_=
Feb 24, 2012 12:46 PM

Sep 2010
When she said "Motto~!" at the end Miu was quite turned on I think... the cat dolls obviously had a deeper meaning, I liked the way how they did that.

I'm definitely hoping that this won't be a "BAD END" because of the negotiations that will obviously have some sort of importance. Now moving onto episode 12, the last one... noooo~!

I agree with the people talking about Airi though, that bath scene for example didn't result into anything. I'm still surprised Shingo didn't do anything at that moment though, but it still is an anime and not a hentai. If I was him I couldn't have resisted at that point though. But now I'm moving onto a different subject...
ObinderuFeb 24, 2012 12:53 PM
Mar 28, 2012 4:25 PM

Mar 2009
Shingo has balls. Which is surprising for a protagonist in a harem anime. Still, I think the relationship moved a little too fast. That's what happens when you adapt an eroge, I guess.
Apr 1, 2012 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
squeak squeak!!!

LOL
Jul 20, 2012 2:07 PM

Mar 2012
Favorite episode of all ^.^ especially in the end when Amaha Miu and Uryuu Shingo kissed :3

Over all 9/10 :]
Aug 7, 2012 3:07 PM

Jun 2012
GRAB DAT ASS SHINGO!!

Seriously this episode was fantastic, the romance was just awesome, this is the kind of shit i like. It was sad to see all the other girls who couldnt be with shingo but shit happens i guess. Im guessing they arent moving on with their love lives since sana said she wont fall in love with anyone else but "him". And all that shit about being single forever (you go girls!), but seriously great episode, ive really come to like this series.
Dec 15, 2012 7:01 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending, she sure is in for a treat! Nice Xmas setting though, it's almost xmas it self so it's quite nice to see it! But yea it does seem everything is getting to an end and the story is getting to it's end! Well lets see what the last episode has to offer!
Dec 25, 2012 8:32 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
HAHAHA those ALLUSIONS of Shingo (Cat) to Shingo (Guy) were ONCE again GREAT!!! AND OMGGG, THOSE MIU X SHINGO ROMANCE SCENES Especially the end hehehe GOT MY HEART ALL DOKI DOKI (thump thump)! XDDD I don't think AN ANIME HAS EVER GOTTEN MY HEART TO THUMP SO BAD! I could HEAR IT BEATING!!! WONDERFUL ROMANCE 1000000/10 <333
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 16, 2013 4:35 AM
Nov 2012
did they do it ?!?! and love miu's mum hahaha. the show was kinda ruined :(
Feb 1, 2013 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
I doubt they went all the way minutes after their first kiss.
Wish that happened to me.
Instead of a few months wait
Feb 27, 2013 5:18 PM
Aug 2012
im glad, this is the couple i wanted to see, miu & shingo :)
Apr 18, 2013 11:54 PM

Mar 2013
I find it hard to believe they had sex, I just can't see the two of them doing that, but it was really implied in the end. I hate when they do stuff like this, they should be just " Then they had sex ". arggggh it's really bugging me, I want to know! I wonder if it will be revealed in the next episode? Anyone know if they do it in the original source? I think it was a visual novel?
Aug 25, 2013 3:36 AM

Jul 2011
EnduringInsanity said:
I find it hard to believe they had sex, I just can't see the two of them doing that, but it was really implied in the end. I hate when they do stuff like this, they should be just " Then they had sex ". arggggh it's really bugging me, I want to know! I wonder if it will be revealed in the next episode? Anyone know if they do it in the original source? I think it was a visual novel?

haha. me too. can't believe they had sex. It's impossible for them because of their own personality.
but its from visual novel. and that's pretty normal on almost every VN.
Sep 8, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2012
OriginANIME said:

anime's like Shuffle are more interesting cause they are not so predictable, Miu is Main at MAL so its was predictable that she is 1 of the girls who will become rival, only thing that was not predictable was who wins
Sep 20, 2013 3:05 AM
Jul 2010
Wow, I clearly did not expect Miu to be the chosen one; with everything that happened, I thought from the beginning the romance would be between Shingo and Airi... o.o That really surprised me; and now the kiss, even better! It's getting rare to see a MC who has balls like that. I'm gonna give this anime a better score than what I expected (because the first episode was horrible).
Dec 24, 2013 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
Kyaaaaaaaa this episodeee is <3 Shingo and Miu <3
Mar 5, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
they just did what i thought they did right? (O_o)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 5, 2014 11:47 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
they just did what i thought they did right? (O_o)
the source material is an adult visual novel

so yes, use your imagination
Jun 18, 2014 11:31 AM

May 2013
And after the kissing session, babies were made. This was one of the better harem anime I have seen in a while.
TomangoJun 18, 2014 11:36 AM
Jan 4, 2015 10:50 AM

Aug 2013
That kissing scene, wow.
Miu was even more cute than always.
5/5
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 19, 2015 1:27 PM

Oct 2010
tsuntsunrage said:
this anime sucks. I mean that when the first eps started, i expected for Airi's ending which is the girl i really like in this anime and shingo & airi had good romantic development. But i don't understand why they suddenly changed to miu's route. she's lame. shingo's taste is just sucks.
kinda dissapointed, 2/10

Yeah, kinda same. I applaud this anime for doing differently but that's about it. This is a romantic anime which is good to those who can be objective or the ones which have their favorite girl chosen. I think Miu is pretty bland and looking at her being lovey dovey with MC is just not interesting anymore.
Jun 17, 2016 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I WANNA FUCKING MURDER THE WRITER.

Sep 11, 2016 6:00 PM

Apr 2013
Wow he moves fast. Holy shit.

I'm impressed.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Aug 8, 2017 1:41 AM

Apr 2016
Yuiko best-girl!
Man, I have to stop falling in love with fictitious high school girls'...moms!
Aug 8, 2017 1:52 AM

Jul 2015
tsundere fags salt in this thread is glorious xD
Jan 10, 2018 10:26 AM
Jan 2018
I loved how this episode showed the intensity of Shingos feelings towards Miu. Even though Airi and Sana both developed strong feelings for him they didn't capitalize on it. Even though Airi doesn't completely say it but she had fallen for him but it was useless and had to bury those feelings when she found out that Sana had fallen for him. As much as it hurt them both they allowed Shingo and Miu to come closer together to the point of no return. I'm not saying its their fault but when they saw how much he cared for Miu he had already made up his mind. I think that showing Sana crying in the rain shows that no matter how hard you try to hide your feelings they show up in the end and showed how much she developed from hating guys to falling in love and learning to accept the heart ache that comes with it. I don't normally watch anime like this but I'm really enjoying the happy and sad feels they give me. I watched Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka in one sitting and Charlotte in two. Even Kamisama Kiss became interesting. Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Assasination Classroom, Infinite Stratos, Sky Wizards Academy all show complex relationships between the characters that don't always end like we want but learn to except it. Its a great learning experience. 😄
Mar 26, 2018 6:33 AM

Aug 2014
Such bull. He went with the most boring girl of the bunch. Airi was much better with Sana being second. Mui barely had any development. I have never been so salty over a pairing like this.
Jun 12, 2019 12:24 PM

Sep 2012
-Quasar said:
Palsa-San said:
And -Quasar, the simple point is that he already had a prior responsibility before joining the club; in the first episodes they made a big deal of the amount of work that they had as class reps, that work load hasn't diminished since then; and if he's still attending to his class representative duties, then there should still be more emphasis on Airi's character, regardless of their relationship status.

and for what reason do they have to put emphasis on Airi exactly? The anime isn't aiming for her so as I've said it's irrelevant. Further emphasis on her would be taking her route which the anime isn't clearly aiming for.

Palsa-San said:
Another thing that bothers me, through the first half of the series, Shingo's decisions were more respectable based; but in the later half of the series his manner of making decisions seems to be more along the lines of being. . . well, horny.

Explain further. Examples, something that happened, etc.

Episode 11 Shingo is a bit horny because Miu is already his girlfriend so he is allowed to be intimate with his girlfriend right?

Yumekichi11 said:
I was thinking they used as means to their end of that but in the VN it had way more meaning thus why dismissing it is like saying Airi not being chosen kind of. IMO that is not what people wanted. Instead they wanted her to be chosen , which did not happen.

To each on his own. Don't get me wrong, Miu is my favorite girl but I definitely wouldn't mind if he ended up with Airi or Sana.

Airi's purpose was to trick us thinking she the main heroine

i always feel baad for the loising side in this but as long as they follow their hearts i am fine with the ship

unless its story like nana what i read 10 or 15 chap mist of it near end and end, she f chose cheting asshole and stays with him knowing he sleeps around to bad author died, i hope some continues the story and kills the jerk off cause she to dumb to dumo him (i get forgiving once or tvice but this is retarded), thats only way to make me hate a ship despide heroine who is the main loves the guy and even if he loves her what i doupt
Aug 9, 2020 8:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Didn't expect him to actually fuck Miu haha xD well done
Jan 6, 2021 1:09 PM

Aug 2018
Well, I don't trust Airi's mother, really.. I mean, we know the fact that Airi didn't celebrate any of her birthdays.. That's quite a parenting..
I don't really believe they'd actually have sex or something.. But on the other hand, we did see nipples and stuff occasionally.. So who knows..
White Christmas~ ;P
Well, at the end of the day.. They had some nice kissing.. Not necessary it went somewhere, really.. I guess, specials can fix this, if they wanna, though, lol.. ;D
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Mar 2016
Lol i legit skipping the entire Miu x Shingo scene entirely since i stopped caring about them

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 1 Discussion

Zaerick - Oct 10, 2011

45 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.