Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 25, 2011 11:12 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like they're not sticking with 1 girl this time.

Anyways, I wasn't too fond of the scene with Momoko. I was especially disgusted with Iori at the beach, didn't expect that from this series.

No Nene (the loli manager) scene. Kisara Tsundere route get.

Ending is the same as Ep1, everyone catches Tomoya and Kisara together.

Overall, I enjoyed the previous episode more than this one.

Nov 25, 2011 3:21 PM

May 2009
Paul said:
I was especially disgusted with Iori at the beach, didn't expect that from this series.

Well, a scene like that was sure to come, in the original game every girl gets a Cg-event like that so yeah... not too fond of it, but it didn't surprise me ~w~

I also liked the 1st ep better, should've kept the 1-girl-only style, but sticking to the Kisara-route in the end was a big plus for me :D. Getting other girls while doing a route is pretty much standard in this sort of games though, so if you look at it that way seems like a good adaptation ~~
Nov 25, 2011 3:48 PM

Jan 2008
Paul said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like they're not sticking with 1 girl this time.

Anyways, I wasn't too fond of the scene with Momoko. I was especially disgusted with Iori at the beach, didn't expect that from this series.

No Nene (the loli manager) scene. Kisara Tsundere route get.

Ending is the same as Ep1, everyone catches Tomoya and Kisara together.

Overall, I enjoyed the previous episode more than this one.

My thoughts exactly.
Nov 25, 2011 5:43 PM

Jul 2010
Paul said:
No Nene (the loli manager) scene.

I just skimmed it a bit this morning and noticed this. Terribly disappointed about that. Ah well, I'm sure it's still gonna be great.
Nov 25, 2011 8:37 PM

Jun 2009
GLORIOUS

Can't wait for the loli episode.
Nov 26, 2011 3:57 AM
Aug 2011
i don't know.. this could be the last ep because like the works of other A1c studios (Suzuki Mirano and PoRO), they only do two eps.. heck, i don't care much for the loli because she's not my type..

but this ep is surely GLORIOUS.. i like the ahegaos everywhere, at least this ain't that much of a generic and bland harem vanilla..
Nov 26, 2011 6:07 AM

Dec 2010
Well this episode ramped the sexuality way up. Lol at the bubbling cum though. What?
I liked it either way. They also made it quite VN-like what with cut-ins and such.

The "real anime" parts were actually not bad. Yeah, it's on a hentai budget, but they were fairly humorous.

It's really sad though. If we got an episode for every heroine we'd have as much development for everyone else as much as Kisara. As it stands they're pretty much banging him for work and to "catch up" with Kisara as opposed to much else. Though that's exactly what they're doing.

Yep, every cumming scene is funny. "I'm cumming!" POW! Left lens! POW! Right lens!

Lol... okay, I get the Euphoria advertising in the main work room. It's a VN after all and they're a VN company. But there's also one in her room and she doesn't even play VNs or anything. Dat. Self. Advertising.

So yeah, this episode had a lot more sex and the girls grew in terms of how sexually open they were. That showed in the VN they worked on and such. If this is the end of the series I will cry.
Nov 26, 2011 5:54 PM

Sep 2010
Not bad... but I wants my loli scene! And near the end we got to see them all get naked, except the loli! Why!?

At the end it says "madamada tsuduku yo !!" (Still to be continued!!)
So looking forward very much to the continuation!

5/5 for this one ^_^
KittymanNov 26, 2011 6:00 PM
Nov 28, 2011 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
I want a whole episode dedicated to Nene! ;_;

I liked the first episode more but this one was still DAMN GOOD.

That.Was.A.Lot.Of.Cum.

I hope the next episode features Nene and has some funny sex scenes. I'd pay good money for another wheelbarrow scene.
Nov 29, 2011 5:07 AM

Jun 2010
I think this was all off it. At least I won't regret, since the third ep would be more worse than this. The first ep was awesome, and this was... a bit over being good. If there would be a continuation, then they would have announced it, just like before.
Nov 29, 2011 1:46 PM
Nov 2010
Ricz said:
I think this was all off it. At least I won't regret, since the third ep would be more worse than this. The first ep was awesome, and this was... a bit over being good. If there would be a continuation, then they would have announced it, just like before.

There's gonna be a third episode?
Dec 2, 2011 5:30 PM
Oct 2008
There will never be a Nene episode. ;_;
Dec 3, 2011 4:59 PM

Oct 2010
i liked it more than the 1st ep, more h scenes >:D
Dec 4, 2011 4:43 PM
Jul 2011
Once again I loved it - except those super weird internal cumshots (Soap? Whipped cream? ...).

That peeing scene was a nice variety. You don't see that too often, especially not the consensual kind. Would've been even better if he had done it directly and not from a meter away, but you can't have everything...

Now if they make a Nene episode next, I'll rate it 9 for sure ^^
Dec 5, 2011 12:47 AM

Aug 2009
It was quite nice - not because of the sex scenes, they were rather mediocre, but because of Kisara having good tsun and dere moments^^ Also like the humor here.
Also, the maid sex scene in the end was nice ;-)

Had no problem with the pee scene, actually, the pee looked totally like water^^

But Momoka and Kisara are too similar, body and characterwise. Here they could've add some variety.

I'm sure next ep's gonna be Nene ;-)
Dec 9, 2011 4:14 PM
Feb 2008
I only really enjoyed the scene with Iori. Blondes are boring. Especially Tsundere ones....because it's so overdone. Iori had the ranchy, the sexy body, the sexy voice, and she wanted it....there was no tsun tsun or other complications. Iori was pretty hot up until the urination part but still 97% best girl/hentai scene of episode two. We just need loli. The other two are just boring busty cliches
Dec 10, 2011 10:35 PM

Jan 2010
If piss wasn't sterile I would say this was a very dirty episode. I don't remember signing up for piss.

I never asked for this.
Ok™
Dec 11, 2011 7:29 AM

Mar 2009
i like it,, good comedy with good sex,, and happy funny end,, make a good hentai ^^
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Dec 12, 2011 3:36 AM
Nov 2011
I think that Iori scene is the best in this ep
its really turn me on and the va of Iori has great voice
i hope to see Iori more in next ep
Dec 12, 2011 5:29 PM
May 2010
That seemed like the end to me, are you all sure a 3rd episode is coming?
Reset next episode for Nene and others? I hope so.
Mad_Night said:
I think that Iori scene is the best in this ep
its really turn me on and the va of Iori has great voice
i hope to see Iori more in next ep

Agreed Iori is great and her scene was possibly my favorite not to mention her unique VA as you said, but I'd say all the girls are really good.
I'm very much looking forward to Euphoria anime in a few weeks as well, should be another good one.
emprDec 12, 2011 5:34 PM
Dec 12, 2011 6:59 PM
Sep 2011
I think this is the first time I see I see male piss, and piss that is white instead of dirty concentrated yellow. I'm not into male piss, and only into female pissing haha.

I think the more hardcore facecs that tsundere(she looks like Mio from K ON, LOL) keeps making sometimes is a little out of place. Her face twisting and all that makes it look more than it seems lol but I don't mind as much.

Still, overall gets 10/10 so far. Hope the next are just as good.
Dec 16, 2011 4:00 AM

Mar 2009
i want moar!!!
Dec 19, 2011 12:12 AM
Jun 2011
Collaboration Works seem like theyre not playing around. The art was amazing and the story was also great. Wish That make more
Jan 4, 2012 12:19 AM

Apr 2009
I forgot how fun the first episode was but this second episode delivered me to where the first one left off.

I liked Momoka's dripping...uhmm flowing saliva moment, I salivated as well. LOL

Really not finished? Well I wouldn't mind another episode.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 13, 2012 9:33 AM

Dec 2008
Mhh... when Iori likes that kind of things, I couldn't do this to her but so what XD

That was the funniest Hentai I've watched so far, really good stuff.
Also a very good animation quality, the girls were really cute and the story wasn't completely silly.

Collaboration Works, go !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2012 2:51 AM
Nov 2009
Hentai's like this crack me up.

The art is really good for a hentai too.
Mar 28, 2012 10:25 PM

Aug 2011
Good episode, liked all of it. What more is there to add lol?
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Apr 4, 2012 8:34 AM

Sep 2011
I really like this one. Glad I've watched this! xD
Apr 10, 2012 2:58 AM

Oct 2009
Paul said:
I was especially disgusted with Iori at the beach, didn't expect that from this series.

Yeah, agree with that. Very unexpected. But i've liked that atleast they were fucking.
I've liked both episodes. :3
あらあら。。。
Apr 10, 2012 5:07 AM

Oct 2009
9/10.
あらあら。。。
May 1, 2012 3:23 AM

May 2012
Shame that Collaboration Works won't make a third. What a waste of potential for the loli and the horny blonde girl who didn't have their own scenes.

Among the three sex scenes, I rank them: 1. Kisara 2. Momoka 3. Iori
Kisara's was a hardcore pounding. It was great. I liked how Momoka's was developed. With all the people leaving the protagonist and here alone together. And her weird femme fetale dialogue. Iori's scene was also good. I just did not like her lack of apt reactions.

And the breasts. I love how the animators drew the breasts. Momoka's most of all.
May 2, 2012 8:22 PM

Feb 2012
i liked it when Tomoya took control and took Kisara on the desk. favorite part.

loved this hentai. 9/10.
Jun 20, 2012 11:04 PM

Jul 2011
Really rushed compared to episode 1, but I guess they had to fit a bunch of crap into one episode since the first was so elaborate it didn't give enough space for it. Iori scene was very left field, I expected a "Hey, let's fuck behind the rocks" initially and then maybe piss on her for good measure, instead of her just begging to get her mouth urinated on (in?). She definitely is the hottest girl though, just a really sexy kuudere genius girl. Although I'm not into the loli thing, I find not having a Nene scene a bit disappointing, would have been perfect if it was a threesome with Nene and Reina.

Overall though, best hentai I've seen. Every chick reminds me of an actual anime analog, like Sena=Momoka, etc. Top notch art, surpassing even some of the crap that's being offloaded these days like sengoku collection.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Jun 26, 2012 10:01 AM
Feb 2012
A hentai with a story that's actually good. Hard to find those nowadays so I especially enjoyed watching this one. I can definitely recommend it.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 19, 2012 4:09 AM
Nov 2011
No loli scene. :(
Mar 15, 2013 10:55 AM

Sep 2011
At least the 3 girls minus the loli got some action which is a good thing.

May 22, 2013 7:41 AM

Apr 2012
The scene where the guy gets a blow job from the glasses girl just hardens me. It has a nice shot of her ass but just wish they didn't do the pee scene as it kind of ruin it for me.
May 27, 2013 2:03 AM

Feb 2012
This is the BEST h-anime out there at the moment. Damn it. Just Watch the show and stop asking retarded questions. WATCH IT AND YOU'LL KNOW
Jun 25, 2013 10:37 PM

Jun 2013
hot stuff!
Jul 9, 2013 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
brainstorm5 said:
is this the last episode? where the hell is a sex scene with the loli.

Didn't get one. Probably because of the Ishihara loli ban or whatever at the time. They even made fun of it by stating how her age doesn't help.
Aug 20, 2013 10:41 AM
Nov 2012
This is definately one of the best anime out there.

really liked both episodes. I liked the over the desk sex.

as for the beach sex.

I would be Brock in

"oh did that ruin it for you?"

"yes :<"

"NO :#"
Sep 21, 2013 8:28 PM

Apr 2012
If you really dislike peeing, then you should probably give up interest in seeing a Nene episode, because she's all about peeing (lolis have poorer control of their bladders, you know!)
Sep 24, 2013 9:39 AM
Mar 2013
Damn the pee scene LOL. hahahaha i really love the scene with Iori except the pee scene. Kisara really is the best!
Dec 3, 2013 2:41 PM
Oct 2013
spiting in mouth? kissing after BJ, pissing in mouth, the f***, definitely not my style, on the other hand it's hentai after all, so that's ok. Love Iori, she's definitely hot...
Jan 18, 2014 10:09 PM

Jan 2013
W~o~w What the hell
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Mar 28, 2014 10:52 AM
Feb 2014
Three words
Womens are dangerous.
Jul 11, 2014 4:14 AM

Oct 2013
This would've been extremely hot if not for that awkward pissing scene. >_>

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 12, 2015 1:20 PM

Feb 2015
This one's my favourite episode.
Mar 30, 2016 3:47 AM

Aug 2014
I liked the first episode more, but this was good as well. I didn't like peeing scene but since it was short there is no problem.
I also didn't like Kisara becoming more perverted :/ Mostly this repeating lame dialogue during h scenes that common in other hentai.

I was surprised that they finished the game in 2 episodes O.o I thought that there will be orgy in last episode after they finish the game but this is something new so cool. Wonder what will happen next?

haha and in the end this 2 second scene of "fanning their pussies" was hilarious :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 24, 2016 9:11 AM

Jul 2014
McRib said:
If piss wasn't sterile I would say this was a very dirty episode. I don't remember signing up for piss.

I never asked for this.
No one did, but we got it anyway :-)

It's really rare for hentai to have actual plot and characters, and really good at that too.

5/5 for this episode :-)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 4 Discussion

Darkvoid - Dec 25, 2013

28 by cooroxd »»
Jul 14, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hentai - Mar 24, 2016

56 by cooroxd »»
Jul 14, 2023 2:41 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sonictoryuiai - Oct 24, 2013

54 by syafiramaulida12 »»
Mar 4, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Saraph - May 31, 2014

60 by Rasco »»
Dec 7, 2022 10:54 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 30, 2011

48 by Dickyart24 »»
Jun 24, 2022 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.