Mochizuki Tomoya is a guy that lives on his own with only a day job at a convenience store keeping him afloat. While he really likes eroge, he can't draw, isn't much of a writer or composer, and doesn't know much about business. Still, his dream is to get a job at an eroge studio in hopes of creating what he loves, eroge.
Tomoya's luck takes a turn for the better when he sees a help wanted ad for the local studio Flower, and after a meeting with the company president (who to his surprise looks like an elementary school kid), manages to get a job as administrator of the company's website. Tomoya's glee at being part of the eroge industry is short-lived, as he soon learns that Flower is on the chopping block due to their first title being a massive failure.
After playing through Flower's first title, Tomoya realizes that his co-workers don't know anything about eroge, lacking the insight and understanding needed to make a good game. After some nudging from the president of Flower's parent company and some soul searching of his own, our protagonist takes it upon himself to save Flower by teaching the four girls on staff the ins and outs of what makes an eroge good. The story thus focuses on Tomoya's role as a psuedo-consultant while getting to know the four heroines of the story as the player is given an interesting look at the world of eroge development.
Let me just start of by saying this hentai is the epitome of excellence as far as hentai is concerned. Absolutely the best done hentai that I've ever seen, the quality and story rival that of top quality anime (might b a bit of hyperbole).
The story is incredibly done, not the typical hentai nonsense where the main focus is to get to the sex ASAP, they actually develope a scenario that makes the ecchi scenes all the better. Thr artwork takes 2nd to none, the ecchi scenes are well done; so fluid and so well drawn.
For all of you who enjoy hentai in any capacity you must check this out because as far as hentai goes this sets the standard and hopefully this a precursor to the direction of where hentai is going. The company that made this is new with only one title on its resume, but they, just if you'll excuse my language, shit on every single company that makes adult anime and I look forward to their future releasesread more
"This anime has a very vague plot line and it does not have interesting conflicts"
I WILL SLAP ANYONE WHO SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN A HENTAI REVIEW.
Seriously, we all know what a Hentai series is for right? (Well, I have encountered a few series that have been quite entertaining even excluding the ero parts), but lets not forget the main purpose of a hentai series.
The Eroge! series is, in my opinion, is an example for an ideal hentai.
1. They get things done! They don't waste half of the time explaining the setting or something. They F**K
2. Great art. I guess this one is more of a personal opinion, but the artwork is very clean and the characters don't start looking different when the angle changes.
3. It is quite comedic. There are just some funny parts and interesting parts that just makes the grin come out of your face and that's always welcome.
4. Good story ^_^ what I mean here is that they have a very simple setting, they don't try to complicate anything. Our main character help out the girls complete an adult game project by F**King them. Doesn't take long to explain this plot does it? So now, we have more time on the actual FUN^_^ part.
I would suggest this series to anyone who watches hentai, it will probably raise your benchmarks for hentai and more importantly, you will have fun. (don't know bout girls tho)
I ordinary do not watch hentai however this is one title that really stood out for many reasons! however, for now I'll just focus on the little things. I want to start off by saying the story, for a hentai title of all things is actually really good. It's fun, really well paced and just had me wanting to see even more! The introduction to the characters were your typical 1 by 1 or 1 at a time introductions so there was anything too special about that. The other subject I'd like to bring up with the characters is that I loved how the girls slowly but surely began to fall for the MC though it is cliche in harems I found this highly acceptable in Eroge! Especially since naturally it was part of their jobs to work together and practically be together during their job. With the art the characters are very well designed, I really can't say I enjoyed the sexual interactions too much mainly because ahegao (tongue out) faces were a overly dramatized making it a bit awkward. I also must point out at this point that the show is censored even the Blu-ray which was upsetting and a bit unexpected for me. I thought hmm if I bought the blu-ray maybe I'd see a uncensored goodness but no..nope. Nothing really stood about the sound, I mean the voice actors were great, the BGM wasn't anything special. Lastly, the thing I loved most about the show was how you always know our MC is going to be involved in a new sexual experience in each episode so it really gives you something to look forward to while watching! Overall I enjoyed this show to the fullest especially since it was a hentai and I hardly ever touch them. 9/10 for being one of a kind! read more
Eroge! is probably the most well-known modern hentai in our days, but sadly i think it's kinda overrated but let's go by parts.
What is undeniable is that this hentai is outstanding in many aspects, sure the girls of course does not have much of a personality but are well-established and you can identify one from the other (sex with someone with personality is much hotter than sex with a robot), the animation is very impressive to be from a hentai (you know, those are made with low budget), the voice acting is superb and the artwork is really good (the color is even prettier than in the original game) and there's no anatomical glitches.
This may have been the best vanilla hentai ever or even the best hentai ever, but i find the next issues:
- Some of the situations (if not the majority of them) takes TOO MUCH time to be established, one episode in particular, the fifth, takes more than a half of the episode to show a sex scene, come on, this is a hentai, we don't care about the plot, just make excuses so everyone can fuck.
- For being one of the longest hentai, i doesn't take advantage of its time and there's no fair amount of camara for every girl, seriosly, this is the most FRUSTRATING aspect of this hentai, the guy over-fuck the blond and the brunette one while Iori has like two quick scenes and two of the girls hasn't even fuck yet in FIVE EPISODES, come on, those two girls are always FEATURED in the promos and covers, it's a big cock-tease to not have at least ONE scene with them in five episodes.
While it's very outstanding in some aspects and it's very enjoyable, it can be very dissapointing and lacking some times, so i wish for a sixth episode in which the guy can fuck ALL of the girls in different ways and even showing some yuri, may be, but i doubt it. It's not much to ask since this work is so popular and the setting is already established.read more