Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2011 9:41 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is gonna be good.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Nov 10, 2011 9:41 AM

Feb 2008
"Present, please!!!" and, voila... Arcobaleno's Curse Removal Completed, valid for only 3 minutes. Interesting. =)
Nov 10, 2011 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
Epic chapter. Now we gonna find out why was that moron chosen as an 'Arcobaleno'. He must be something special. Kiss your asses good bye Varia :D

Hibari "I want to bite you to death" this time simply means that he acknowledges Team Reborn's members as STRONG. He relishes fighting against stronger people. I can't think of another reason

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On second thought, strong or not. Skull is a fool. He might end up damaging the pacifier that he left on the ground :D
Nov 10, 2011 10:04 AM
Oct 2008
Let's all ignore the part where the clothes do not rip off when Skull grew.

I wonder what Skull will do! Apparantly he is skillfull at escaping death, thus he could stand the Varia unharmed.

Probably Adelheid will join Skull, now she sees how dangerous te game is.
Nov 10, 2011 10:39 AM

Jun 2009
This is getting good!! XD
I wonder what Skull is going to do
Nov 10, 2011 10:40 AM

Jul 2011
Epic Skull entrance.

I have a feeling he's gonna fail though, and Adelheid is gonna help out. Lol.
Nov 10, 2011 10:42 AM

Jan 2009
I only hope that Skull will really do something. I mean, I know he was meant to be silly character, but still... He IS Arcobanelo. He should be silly and awesome at times, but as for now, not even once was he actually awesome.
That's why I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it won't let me down.

I have a feeling he's gonna fail though, and Adelheid is gonna help out. Lol.

Yeah, I'm afraid so...

Sorry for my terrible English.
Nov 10, 2011 11:25 AM

Mar 2010
Atenias said:
Let's all ignore the part where the clothes do not rip off when Skull grew.

I wonder what Skull will do! Apparantly he is skillfull at escaping death, thus he could stand the Varia unharmed.

Probably Adelheid will join Skull, now she sees how dangerous te game is.

Yeah, let's do it..
I waiting for epic Skull but probably just see not so epic Adelheid( Still don't like her.)
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Nov 10, 2011 11:37 AM

Feb 2010
Why Ryohei is such a idiot?! He seems like going to filler character for this arc, DUH!

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Nov 10, 2011 11:49 AM

Jun 2010
Merue said:
Why Ryohei is such a idiot?! He seems like going to filler character for this arc, DUH!

Ive considered him filler for most of the manga...
Nov 10, 2011 12:05 PM

Feb 2010
hibari trashing his fellow guardian was expected and i don't expect mutch from skull even in his orginal form xanxus will trash him.
Nov 10, 2011 12:46 PM

Jan 2011
Whoa sweet. You know they only put down Skull because he is a nincompoop. That doesn't mean hes not strong.
Nov 10, 2011 12:49 PM

Aug 2010
Wooow this is a really great chapter :) next chapter feels to be a good one as well

Nov 10, 2011 2:22 PM

May 2011
Hibari and Varia always the best ..

I wonder what Skull will do ..

This chapter is GREAT ^_^

Nov 10, 2011 2:37 PM

May 2008
No wonder Ryouhei is one of the least popular characters of KHR :/

But I can see this turning out to be epic. I wonder if Skull is really that strong... he is not an arcobaleno for nothing I hope~
Nov 10, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2009
Ryohei...*sigh* I don't mind. Hayato and Takeshi are mad strong and will make an awesome combo.

Very surprising twist with Skull.
Nov 10, 2011 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
*sigh* I miss Chrome..
Nov 10, 2011 4:08 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, let's see if Skull isn't as useless as he seems to be.
Nov 10, 2011 4:15 PM

Sep 2010
SkyFade said:
Merue said:

Ive considered him filler for most of the manga...

I find him to be more of a comedic relief character, but in battle he is sorta boring compared to the rest. He wasn't even in either of the character polls. I am happy that Chrome made it though since females are so underappreciated in this series.

Hopefully Adult Skull will at least be useful in some way and Adel she will help out too to protect Enma.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 10, 2011 5:48 PM

Aug 2011
Hibari is so fuckin funny!!! i cant wait to see next weeks chapter to find out why Skull is even in the arcobelano
"Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb! Beautifully following the golden road! If there’s a wall, we knock it down! It’s a road built with these hands! The Magma of the Heart’s Final Ignition! Perfect Unification Gurren-Lagann!"
Nov 10, 2011 6:05 PM

Jan 2009
I was surprised Reborn was only 13th in the popularity poll. Flan, Hibari and Mukuro, which are my top 3, all did great.
Speaking of Fran, did we find out which group he picked to go with?! Or did I somehow miss a chapter?!

Nov 10, 2011 6:12 PM

Dec 2009
JadedLover said:
Speaking of Fran, did we find out which group he picked to go with?! Or did I somehow miss a chapter?!

Well, in the last chapter he appeared he only said "I'm going with that group", but it isn't really explicit what group he chose. However he ended up with Kokuyo gang.
Nov 10, 2011 8:19 PM

Aug 2008
So cool!!! I can't wait to see what can he do?! Since he always seemed useless....I can't wait to see all of their form!!! Everyone will get a shock out of it!! Varia is so cruel!! Hibari was awesome~ he at least sees them as equal....and he didn't go out of control too~ but when will we know why Fon and he looks alike~ Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Nov 10, 2011 9:13 PM

Jan 2011
Gurreninja said:
i cant wait to see next weeks chapter to find out why Skull is even in the arcobelano

Same here. XD.

Anyone here who read the Strongest and Favorite poll?
Tsuna and Hibari got 1st and 2nd place for both polls. XD.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down
Nov 10, 2011 11:16 PM

Feb 2010
Another Kyaaaaa~~~~ chapter..

That was sooooo Hibari. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
1. He gets to be alone, since he hates crowding. He probably saw Fon as another Reborn so he was okay with teaming up.
AND.
2. He gets to kick asses that he had always wanted to kick. Or rather, bite to death.. xD

Yes yes, I cant wait for the next chapter too! So Tsuna is confirmed down? =x
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Nov 11, 2011 1:30 AM

Oct 2010
I was waiting for something good to happen. Something happened alright, and i have to say I SHAT BRIX

I wasn't expecting that to happen, and that skull would get his body back just like that. Even if it's for three minutes~

Nov 11, 2011 3:47 AM
Aug 2009
This chapter was so good. No wonder Hibari got 1st/2nd in the favourite/strongest polls

hJ said:

Now we gonna find out why was that moron chosen as an 'Arcobaleno'.

Definitely looking forward to that
andryuuNov 11, 2011 3:52 AM
Nov 11, 2011 8:33 AM

Jun 2010
Guyz always consider the best possible outcome!
Why you trashtalking Ryohei?! It's possible that the watch didn't broke and all of that is just Yamamoto's genkaku :D:D:D... Lol can't possibly happen.

This chapter is just too awesome. Skull has a minute to crush the Varia. Don't underestimate Arcobalenos.
Nov 11, 2011 9:36 AM

Jun 2011
An awesome chapter, I love Kyoya (I really missed him <3) and Varia XD It's really interesting, I can't wait for the next chapter to see (hopefully) Skull serious in a fight XD
About the popularity poll, I didn't expect Enma among favourite charactes XD And, yay, Kyoya is still on the top ^^
Nov 11, 2011 11:03 AM

Nov 2009
Ah, the end made me really excited for next week!

It's probably not going to be brought up but I'm guessing Uni can't use the Present, unless it's different for each Arcobaleno.
Nov 11, 2011 11:19 AM

Dec 2009
Lita-Taka said:
It's probably not going to be brought up but I'm guessing Uni can't use the Present, unless it's different for each Arcobaleno.

True, but i don't even think she'll need, having Byakuran to protect her.. 8D
Nov 11, 2011 3:57 PM

Jul 2011
I wanna see Hibari vs Tsuna.

and omg, I wanna see Fon use that, and Reborn use it too. I WANNA SEE REBORN FIGHT! :D
Nov 11, 2011 9:27 PM

Nov 2009
I am looking forward for curse removals. I have to say, despite the last second mention it is an awesome idea.
Nov 12, 2011 4:05 AM

Aug 2009
Love the chapter!!! XD
And I'm not surprise that Tsuna and Hibari is first and second :3.

Anywho I want to ask, does anyone ever think why Hibari is sooooo popular? (no one can say he's H.O.T becuz everyone already knows that :}).
I mean if you compare him to everyone else, he doesn't have that much of a 'screen time' yet he's still popular O_o, just askin'
Nov 12, 2011 1:09 PM

Oct 2011
waa, skull xD
poor enma..adelheid should really join by now..i think she will eventually *crossing fingers*
i was even excited to see ryohei fight against hibari but then..just like that?! lol
and hibari is not a traitor! :D he even regards the vongola guardians as worthy opponents..:3 woot! cant wait next week..what will you do now skull??
Nov 13, 2011 8:30 AM

Apr 2010
Ryohei is one of my favorite characters and it's been a long time before I get to see him fight again so I'm pretty excited in his fight in this arc...but why he have to be defeated easily!? I know he's an idiot but this is pathetic. I'm disappointed. It feels like he's downgraded to a filler character.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what the adult Skull is capable of.
Nov 13, 2011 8:56 AM

Dec 2009
Ni_tamashi said:
Anywho I want to ask, does anyone ever think why Hibari is sooooo popular? (no one can say he's H.O.T becuz everyone already knows that :}).
I mean if you compare him to everyone else, he doesn't have that much of a 'screen time' yet he's still popular O_o, just askin'

Honestly, i don't know. For girls i could say it's because he's hot, but that's all. He is strong, but so is everyone else from Vongola. For him there's no back story, he's only a strong guy who's obsessed with his school.
I really don't understand, oh well.
Everyone has their opinions, so..

Damn, all i want is a group fight. Hibari fighting Gokudera while Mukuro, Xanxus and Enma appears, something like that would be freaking awesome.
LiinahNov 14, 2011 9:08 AM
Nov 14, 2011 1:31 PM

Mar 2008
Lulexiaa said:
*sigh* I miss Chrome..

Me too. I'm hoping this story arc we'll see her develop her own fighting style, but who knows?

Anyway, I can't wait to see what Skull will do.

As for Hibari, his popularity also confuses me. Then again, fujoshi.
Nothing
Nov 15, 2011 2:41 AM

May 2008
DAMMIT AKIRA WHY YOU MAKE RYOHEI OUT SO FAST?
I was hoping Ryohei would get a good fight scene since he was pretty mch has the least fighting in every arc . Sigh . Oh well at least things will look more interesting now with Hibari all ready to bite people weeee. and Skull lol lets see what he can do

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 15, 2011 7:38 AM

Feb 2010
Liinah said:
Ni_tamashi said:

Honestly, i don't know. For girls i could say it's because he's hot, but that's all. He is strong, but so is everyone else from Vongola. For him there's no back story, he's only a strong guy who's obsessed with his school.
I really don't understand, oh well.
Everyone has their opinions, so..

Hibari's not just "HOT" and it's a pity he doesnt have much screen time. He is popular because he is different from the rest and although he seems to be nonchalent about Vongola and mafia stuff, he has his sensitive side towards small animals. He is so strong that he can fight solo and he always own his enemies. And at times, he will turn up to save the other guardians. Girls like that kind of guys. Probably almost nothing to do with yaoi stuff because Hibari's not close to any guys, not even Dino.

And besides, I dont think it's just girls who voted for the Strongest and Favorite poll. Im sure there are guys who did too.
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Nov 15, 2011 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
I think I just shat a rainbow after that last page.
Sep 5, 2013 5:08 PM

Feb 2011
Holy shiiiit, so the 'present' is that in a tight situation, their curse is removed to help fight?

If the mask guy can remove them so easily, why can only one being removed permanently in the end?
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 30, 2017 9:20 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, that is a nice present.
The curse is removed, but can he even fight?
Apr 7, 7:39 AM
Jul 2015
They said they love enma in past arcs then suddenly arcobaleno arcs no one respects and follow him

All 6 of em suddenly hibari and mukurou...😑💀
Apr 7, 7:39 AM
Jul 2015
They said they love enma in past arcs then suddenly arcobaleno arcs no one respects and follow him

Apr 7, 7:40 AM
Jul 2015

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.