Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 5, 2011 12:35 AM

Jul 2011
This anime is really picking up. Still gotta love the opening.

Only part that surprised me was the RAI usages... and the car scene. o.o

Igna is cool. Is she an alien? (it?)

MirorinNov 5, 2011 12:39 AM
Nov 5, 2011 1:42 AM

May 2010
The dude already had Inga and now his getting a loli android, he's vey lucky !!
Nov 5, 2011 1:49 AM

Jun 2010
YEX said:

Shota + Womam + Loli. Now all he need is a man.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2011 7:21 AM

Jan 2008
I am not that satisfied with the closure of the case. This episode rather left me with bitter taste in the mouth. Still no background revelation between Shinjuurou and Inga.
Nov 5, 2011 7:25 AM

Sep 2011
Lieila said:
I am not that satisfied with the closure of the case. This episode rather left me with bitter taste in the mouth. Still no background revelation between Shinjuurou and Inga.
dude we are only 4 eps in, they ar eprobably saving their backround tilll a oh shit moment appears, i mean i got a bad vibe from the hei looking guy and the dude in nothing but bandages doing the rape face int he credits so i think they will be villian/antagonists, when they come in we will probably get backstory

i mean look at rurrouni kenshin you didnt get shit about kenshin's backstory except knowing he was a famous killer till around the 30 ep mark when the villian came in

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 5, 2011 8:30 AM

Oct 2010
WOOOT moe robot get!
This shows really interesting so many mysteries yet unraveled
Nov 5, 2011 9:35 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yep, finally starting to pick up.

Like always, a good case needs at least 2 episodes. I hope this pacing is going to be right.

Glad I stuck around for many of the series that didn't start out great. They are all starting to pick up.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 5, 2011 9:40 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Anime_Name said:
Initially who that one person is and what should be asked by Inga's not known at the beginning. "Did you kill that guy" won't provide the Inga with the information she requires, truth about how humans behave. Solving mysteries is the vehicle used by Shin to give Inga what she wants.

For any reason more specific than that and we'll have to wait for the actual mysteries, government&Inga, to unfold.

I agree - I doubt Inga necessarily cares who killed whom; there is a fix she is getting from asking a very specific question of the right person.
Nov 5, 2011 9:42 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
YEX said:

Hmm, I don't know. It might be the other way around - I think it's more like Inga has him.
Nov 5, 2011 11:03 AM

Aug 2010
I enjoyed this case.
Nov 5, 2011 4:02 PM

Jul 2011
Nice ending to the case and the show is revealing more about the post war totalian ruling and the effect its having on its citizens. Never expected Shinjuurou to have been directly involved in the war either.
Nov 5, 2011 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
Nicely played. Got my hopes high after watching this ep. 4/5.
Nov 6, 2011 3:30 AM

May 2008
This case was better than the last ones. This series is getting better each episode can't wait for the next one!
Nov 6, 2011 7:06 AM

Jul 2010
this and especially this. i'm fucking excited.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Nov 6, 2011 12:18 PM

Jan 2011
KayChan4U said:
Good episode finally..
Nov 6, 2011 6:36 PM

Feb 2010
AmberFebruary said:
this and especially this. i'm fucking excited.

Oh my god....
The freaking movie seems so...why BONES, whyy a movie ;__;
I hate the wait for the Blu-rays

This case was a really nice watch. Things are getting interesting!
Nov 11, 2011 1:42 PM

Jun 2008
Government tried to control completely something new in the name of supposed decency so they can abuse it for their own purposes? This reminds me of the attempts to control the Internet.
Nov 18, 2011 11:06 PM

May 2010
I rescind my skepticism that I expressed in earlier episodes. I had the wrong idea about this series, only no is the true nature of this series starting to shine through.

Jacut said:
Once again an unbelievably clever and well-directed episode. I don't understand how the director of a series which could be as abysmally bad as Gundam 00 at times can do a show as brilliant as this one. .

Remember that a director isn't an all-powerful god. Usually he doesn't write the series, he just tries to take the material he's been given and realize it. If the material sucks, then no matter how good of a director he is, he isn't going to produce a truly good series.
“Money can't buy dere”
Nov 21, 2011 5:05 AM

Mar 2010
That was a really amazing episode!! Very realistic, and it made you think~
I love how Kazamori is indirectly a man, but his voice and 'true' body are that of a woman~ It's pretty funny/

The whole bit where he/she was getting down and dirty with Shinjuurou was sooo weird it was intriguing~ He totally almost fell for that! He even said, "But in that body," as if he were considering it!xD

Don't get me wrong, you'd think I'd be mad at him or weirded out, but that totally made me like him more; like dude, wtf? You are too weird!x''D

Best part/

Jul 5, 2012 9:48 AM

Jan 2007
Finally an episode that entertained me. The ending theme is still the most spectacular part of this anime but still, this episode was most definitely an improvement over the first 3 episodes.
Nov 24, 2012 1:13 PM

May 2012
Awesome episode great catch up with the last episode and just a great ending! I wonder what's next!
Mar 28, 2013 9:56 PM

Jan 2010
This story arc was very interesting to me. I'm starting to like this anime a bit.
I feel like I'm enjoying this anime not for its detective mysteries, but more because of the background world and themes presented. I am enjoying how with each mystery we know more about this future Japan and a bit more of the main characters. I also like the whole "bitter truth vs beautiful lie" themes going on.
Jan 30, 2015 9:19 AM
Jun 2013
I started laughing when he arrested the cabinet.so the robots are used for wrestling and hot lesbian sex....so whats the crime here? LMAO wow the little toy is trying to give sexual pleasure that was kinda creepy. so the public safety squad are the baddies. umm did this old man have sex with this kid looking robot?so someone is actually going to jail this time and the poor daughter. After all these years finally sees her father again to find out hes basically nuts.
Sep 11, 2015 8:03 PM

Dec 2013
This show's story is starting to unfold really nicely. Taking into account I liked close to nothing about the first 3 episodes, I'm really liking the characterization of human acts of desire portrayed in this episode. Looking forward to seeing where the show will take us next.
Nov 23, 2015 2:35 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm i was very bored at first but episode 3&4 now really got my attention maybe i will start loving this series after all as for now a 6/10 but for this episode id say 4/5 ;)

I cant wait for more background stories on the main characters
Jul 11, 2016 4:14 AM

Jul 2008
Ah yes sex robots...yeah we're heading there soon enough.
Apr 19, 2018 5:58 AM
Nov 2015
Can't believe it. This is a f@cking big leap in quality.

Seriously giving the GITS:SAC here, not cuz of A.I., or philosophy, but a sense of some bigger plot running through but not controlling these stand-alone stories.

I like the way Shinjuurou asked Rie a favor, for what we don't yet know but when it appears, it will feel less out of nowhere and unconnected to previous events.

And hoping the RAI will become a comrade!! OOHhoooh! Love the way she feels around Shinjuurou (though better if it's a guy)
May 29, 2021 12:56 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What can I say is that the usage of android was interesting in this episode, but it could have been used better.
Aug 21, 2021 4:06 AM

May 2020
That idiot hand-cuffed that fridge and tried to carry it off. Amazing.

Also we seriously saw a teddy bear trying to give an oral to our MC. Amazing.

Say what you will about the show but you definitely haven't seen something like this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Brace625 - Oct 13, 2011

180 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 2:33 PM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

72 by Assassin2112 »»
Mar 1, 4:52 PM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 20, 2011

117 by Kristiwazhere »»
Aug 2, 2023 12:33 AM

» UN-GO series--Watch series first or Episode 0 first?

thecursedone - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Apr 25, 2022 2:10 AM

Poll: » UN-GO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

79 by helldraco »»
Dec 7, 2021 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.