Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 20, 2011 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Watching the wrestling game and sit on the same seat...

lol~~~!

So it was because she pushed her ideal to the team that they left her.

She's now forcing everyone to go for marathon, and everyone said no... Keima said keep doing it?! lol~

So it was according to Keima's plan to get everyone to get her back (special ED with answer revealing). She kissed him when she's leaving... and Elcie just realized about kakedama!! lol~

Preview title: Summer Wars!! (lol)
tsubasaloverJun 20, 2011 10:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 20, 2011 10:12 AM

Nov 2007
FUCK YEAH AYUMI AND CHIHIRO!! \o/

Manglobe once again handled this adaptation very well. I loved the Ai no Yokan playing through the credits here. Next episode is the finale and then....we pray for a third season to come one day. (read here to find out why there wont be one anytime soon)

Anyways....HOLY SHIT THAT PREVIEW CARD!!
Jun 20, 2011 10:13 AM

Dec 2010
My lack of patience is killing me :D

I ❤️lolis
Jun 20, 2011 12:17 PM

Oct 2010
Everything went as one would expect from the show at the time = \
Only part that surprise me is that they didn't gave them a whole episode to act as a couple but rather just wrap it up under a tree >.>

So 12ep only right?
huh?
Jun 20, 2011 12:17 PM
Nov 2010
Great chapter. Sad that there's not likely to be a 3rd season. All we get is an OVA in September - then nothing :( There is SOOO much more great content that I kinda feel like it's getting shafted, but there aren't a ton of anime that go beyond 2-3 seasons (The Big 3 are always the exception of course).

Hope the series ends on a strong note. Regardless we still have the manga.
Jun 20, 2011 12:29 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
This arc was great :) Wanna see more of this anime!!! More seasons xD
Jun 20, 2011 12:30 PM
Nov 2010
heidurzo said:
I love this anime but I can't see much of a core plot spanning the arcs. This unfortunately makes it easy for the studios to put a lame fake ending on ruining the series. So they better fucking make a season 3

You mean the anime arcs thus far or the series as a whole? Because it definitely gets a core plot later on, but if they stayed on the current course it wouldn't develop until a 4th season and there is pretty much no way that would happen. I see the only chance a 3rd season could have would be to skip to the where the core plot begins (around ch. 56 in the manga).
Jun 20, 2011 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
I think there's a great chance that we will get a season 3.. because one of the previews of the earlier episodes showed Tenri. And speaking of previews the one we get this time is O.O.. lol..
Jun 20, 2011 12:53 PM

Aug 2010
Nagase was such a good character. I'm going to miss her.
Jun 20, 2011 12:55 PM

Feb 2008
this series is going under the all time greats imo! The animation, storytelling, voice actors are all spot on.
Jun 20, 2011 12:56 PM

Sep 2010
12th will be the 42th chapter, when Elsie will get a paycut instead of medal))))
2e16nig.png
Jun 20, 2011 1:16 PM

Jul 2008
Nagase's arc was the best...probably because she's so cuuute!!! and the kiss was the best+ the same seat scene was so cute and romantic :D:D this ep deserve's a re-watch
Jun 20, 2011 1:27 PM

Aug 2007
No 3rd season anytime soon? Son I'm disappointed. :(

They really did handle this arc great. Clever Keima is clever. Made a plan to make them share seats. I believe that's all the girls this season. I really like Chihiro's arc the most. Only one I really click with in a 'real' level. :P
Jun 20, 2011 1:53 PM

Mar 2011
LOVED The episode. Looks like this anime will reach a conclusion soon :(
I really hope they make a third season :/

Nagase Jun is soooo Utsukushii! (Beautiful)
omg loved her facial expressions throughout the episode.
Keima was as smooth talker as always.. wonder how he comes up with all of his words.... :S
The Kissing Scene at the end was Epic.
and the Preview omfg. Nagase Jun was sooo Sekushī (Sexy)
awesome, I adore this anime.
Looking forward to ep 12, the filler wrap up of the series !

Jun 20, 2011 1:55 PM

Sep 2010
Very 'idealistic' ending lol.
My heart skipped a beat there, but OH NOES the spirit flew away.
Overall I connected with the heroines from the second season much more.

Preview was nice eye candy.

Jun 20, 2011 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
that was great! the preview caught me off guard too.
Jun 20, 2011 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
7godeohs said:
heidurzo said:
I love this anime but I can't see much of a core plot spanning the arcs. This unfortunately makes it easy for the studios to put a lame fake ending on ruining the series. So they better fucking make a season 3

You mean the anime arcs thus far or the series as a whole? Because it definitely gets a core plot later on, but if they stayed on the current course it wouldn't develop until a 4th season and there is pretty much no way that would happen. I see the only chance a 3rd season could have would be to skip to the where the core plot begins (around ch. 56 in the manga).

Actually it would only take a third season for it to set the story into the main core.
Third season would have Tsukiyo, swimming girl, ghost girl and Tenri. Tenri's arc give a lot of foreshadowing to future event and once it's started there'll litteraly be no way for them to make a closure to the story without using filler so I guess that if they aren't planning to go all the way then stopping now is probably the best thing they could do.
Still the manga is doing well so when the story will be over or will enter another arc then it'll be possible for a third season to be announced but as for now, according to the mangaka himself, there is no plan for a third season.
Jun 20, 2011 2:18 PM

Jun 2011
Great episode.
Keima seeing the ending just keeps being so damn epic.
Shame it might be one of the last times (as far as the anime goes).
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Jun 20, 2011 2:23 PM

Aug 2010
coolwolf said:
Very 'idealistic' ending lol.
My heart skipped a beat there, but OH NOES the spirit flew away.
Overall I connected with the heroines from the second season much more.

Preview was nice eye candy.

Yeah, that was an awesome ending. Teacher getto!
Jun 20, 2011 2:26 PM

Nov 2008
Ksa said:
12th will be the 42th chapter, when Elsie will get a paycut instead of medal))))
^I looked for the chapter "Summer Wars" in the manga and found out it's in chapter 75(huge jump from ch. 41 which is this episode lol). It's also a filler and I find it more similar from the closure of the last season.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 20, 2011 2:36 PM

Feb 2011
great episode....however sad that it appears to be the last capture for a while (if ever)

DenjaX said:
Ksa said:
^I looked for the chapter "Summer Wars" in the manga and found out it's in chapter 75(huge jump from ch. 41 which is this episode lol). It's also a filler and I find it more similar from the closure of the last season.

I checked as well and based on what he said during the ending it appears that ch 75 will be the final episode.
Jun 20, 2011 3:09 PM

Oct 2009
WOUHOU

Enjoyed this Episode so much like the others =o

going for 3rd season!!!
comon =o
COOOOOOOOOOME ON!!!
GO GO GO!

maybe I exaggerate it a little bit.
lol
Jun 20, 2011 3:12 PM

May 2009
Yup i keep my opinion older characters are just THAT good!
Jun 20, 2011 3:15 PM

Oct 2009
How idealistic can this episode get? Jun Nagase's arc ended very nicely.

It's very unfortunate that there won't be a third season...

Jun 20, 2011 3:50 PM
Jun 2009
Second to the last ep and i think they just finished that arc so I wonder how they will do the last episode lets hope they set it up for a possible 3rd season sometime in the future
ROOMA4HELLJun 20, 2011 3:54 PM
Jun 20, 2011 3:58 PM
Sep 2010
Great arc, i don't know if i loved this the most, Chihiro's was also great

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Jun 20, 2011 4:08 PM

Feb 2010
Oooooh man that ED art. Delicious.
Jun 20, 2011 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
she was a cute student teacher, but a bit too pushy. Keima was pretty smooth here nad was anxiously awaiting DAT KISS. well done Keima.

I really hope this gets more seasons!
Jun 20, 2011 5:16 PM

Jul 2008
mystik said:
she was a cute student teacher, but a bit too pushy. Keima was pretty smooth here nad was anxiously awaiting DAT KISS. well done Keima.

I really hope this gets more seasons!

Sadly the mangaka tweeted that there wasn't any plan for another season.
Jun 20, 2011 6:05 PM

Apr 2010
DAT. FREAKIN. PREVIEW CARD.

HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

My favorite arc of the whole series
Jun 20, 2011 6:18 PM

Jun 2008
aznkirby890 said:
My favorite arc of the whole series
this. I love love love this character.
<3
Jun 20, 2011 6:45 PM

Aug 2010
Yeah i kinda got sad when i found out the weren't planning on a 3rd season, its a shame really cuz i think this anime is awesome and it deserves a 3rd season.

About the ep it was very good i liked how Katsuragi managed the situation and OMG at how he pulled the teach right into his seat lol you gotta have BALLS to do something like that ^^

Last episode next T.T i don't want it to end
Jun 20, 2011 7:29 PM
Aug 2010
damn even the teacher, Keima could be a playa if he wanted
Jun 20, 2011 8:38 PM

May 2011
nice way to end the arc.. nagase def had the best story to tell
and i was thinking there wasnt gonna be a kiss but she went for it
if there wont be a season 3 i def shall pick up the manga
Jun 20, 2011 8:53 PM
Mar 2009
Oh Jun, I always thought she was the most beautiful of the girls and DAT PREVIEW CARD just bolsters my opinion of her. Then her little rant to Keima was just OHMAGAWD cute.

Gawd, she's so self-conscious about being a teacher with a student outside of school. Aren't you all the same once you're in public?

Aww, that's probably the last time I'll hear Keima say,"I can see the ending." How the hell did he ninja away like that too? He's supposed to be nonathletic.

Lol, 4th wall breakage. I wonder if this season's last episode will be as ridiculous as last season's? I remember not particularly liking the Summer Wars chapter.
Jun 20, 2011 10:49 PM

Jan 2011
At first I thought "Aw no kiss" but then suprise we get one after all. This may very well be my favourite arc.
Jun 20, 2011 11:30 PM

Dec 2010
Words cannot describe how jealous I am of Keima.

I'd do almost anything to have a girl like Jun. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I didn't expect the kiss at the end. Felt too sudden. I don't know if it was to keep it true to the manga though.

It was a good episode regardless.

Love how smooth Keima is at that boxing match...up until he blew it by mentioning her past.

Jun 20, 2011 11:40 PM
Jan 2010
In the gym I was like "ahh. ahhh. AHHH. WTFBBQ" It fixed itself outside though. Waiting for that arc everyone got excited about from the end of the Chihiro arc, I believe.
Jun 21, 2011 12:45 AM

Sep 2009
They better make another season one day. We haven't even reached the main story yet! It sounds like it's going to be a long wait though, so for those of you that are interested you might want to think about picking up the manga.
Jun 21, 2011 12:46 AM

Jul 2010
What the hell? No kiss?
That was a really good arc! Can't believe there's only one episode left.
Jun 21, 2011 1:43 AM
Nov 2010
animelly said:
What the hell? No kiss?
That was a really good arc! Can't believe there's only one episode left.

Umm...the kiss is right at the very end of this episode...

Anyway, after watching the whole series up to this point, I certainly learn a lot from the God of Love Conquest and how to go about with love and relationships :p
Jun 21, 2011 1:47 AM

Jan 2009
Worst arc yet.
Actually, Kanon's in the first season was probably worse. Yeah, that's how it is. So second worst arc.
Everything felt so far-fetched. Then again, Keima did speed through the teacher route, so being a bit far-fetched is probably to be expected.
Godspeed, Keima.
OosranJun 21, 2011 3:07 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 21, 2011 2:45 AM
Jan 2010
Oosran said:
Worst arc yet.
Actually, Kanon's in the first season was probably worse. Yeah, that's how it is. So second worst arc.
Everything felt so far-fetched.

youre gay
Jun 21, 2011 3:10 AM
Apr 2011
DesolateOne said:

I didn't expect the kiss at the end. Felt too sudden. I don't know if it was to keep it true to the manga though.

I kinda felt it was too sudden too. I guess she apologized for being wrong but I felt it didn't warrant her to kiss him straight on. She said she wanted to show him her true self and not as a teacher for one last time, but why? Maybe it didn't need to be explained. I dunno I'm probably just being over dramatic.
Jun 21, 2011 3:18 AM

Jul 2009
Best scene when Elsie realises the spirit is still left within the teacher and the it suddenly flew right past her to her great distress xD
Had to laugh at that^^
Jun 21, 2011 4:15 AM

Jun 2009
zorapup said:
DesolateOne said:

I kinda felt it was too sudden too. I guess she apologized for being wrong but I felt it didn't warrant her to kiss him straight on. She said she wanted to show him her true self and not as a teacher for one last time, but why? Maybe it didn't need to be explained. I dunno I'm probably just being over dramatic.

Not to me though.

Nagase and Keima is close to kissing in the gym before they got interrupted. So that kiss in the end wasn't that sudden, more of a continuation Nagase wanted because well, she has fallen in love with him and on the last day of school she wanted to sort of express it by kissing him before leaving and saying it will be the last time they will be student-teacher. After she comes back, maybe they can start going out.

Good arc. I would have more like it if Keima actually let Nagase sit on her lap on the wrestling match. Would have been more interesting.
Jun 21, 2011 4:19 AM
Mar 2009
zorapup said:
DesolateOne said:

I kinda felt it was too sudden too. I guess she apologized for being wrong but I felt it didn't warrant her to kiss him straight on. She said she wanted to show him her true self and not as a teacher for one last time, but why?

She was really attracted to him, but she knows that a relation between a student and a teacher is disreputable. So, she kissed him now that she wasn't his teacher anymore, because when she will come back she will be a teacher again, and being a teacher she can't do that stuff with him anymore. I dunno if I could explain well what I mean...lol.
RyutaiJun 21, 2011 4:28 AM
Jun 21, 2011 4:58 AM

Jul 2008
-Quasar said:
zorapup said:
DesolateOne said:

Not to me though.

Nagase and Keima is close to kissing in the gym before they got interrupted. So that kiss in the end wasn't that sudden, more of a continuation Nagase wanted because well, she has fallen in love with him and on the last day of school she wanted to sort of express it by kissing him before leaving and saying it will be the last time they will be student-teacher. After she comes back, maybe they can start going out.

Good arc. I would have more like it if Keima actually let Nagase sit on her lap on the wrestling match. Would have been more interesting.

You got it upside down.
Nagase did fall for Keima but she still want to maintain her position as a teacher.
She said that it was the last time they wouldn't be in a student-teacher relationship meaning that she did not kiss him as a teacher but as a girl that loved him.
Jun 21, 2011 5:59 AM

Sep 2009
She kissed him?...Brave sensei XD
So how does she ride a bike wearing a skirt?
Jun 21, 2011 7:57 AM

Feb 2011
I must say among the arcs, Nagase-sensei's arc was the hottest. .

and my ideal ending in this season is keima and elsie kissing scene!! :D
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 23, 2011

130 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 13, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2011

302 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2011

86 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 6, 2011

107 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 9:16 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 30, 2011

135 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.