Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 30, 2010 12:58 AM

May 2009
cb27ded said:
I wasn't too fond of the girl. Junichi didn't even seem that concerned that she stopped all of the good starts to previous relationships.

Now it makes sense why Rihoko didn't get a good ending in her arc. Risa made extra sure to screw it up. ;)

It's more like it's Junichi's fault for not realizing Rihoko's feelings for him a lot more. He was a bit more dense in her arc compared with the other girls.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2010 12:06 PM

Jul 2010
I think this was one of the best episode
Kamizaki Risa kawaii ! ^^
Dec 30, 2010 4:48 PM
Oct 2010
Relay good ending for good anime) bat why I have newer seen Risa in some another episodes? only in openings...
Dec 31, 2010 4:22 AM
Nov 2010
Great anime

what a masterpeice
Dec 31, 2010 2:55 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Holy sh**.. this was worst ep of all.. What and fcking bit**!! fu***** wh** This pissed rly off... Even though she wanted to protect this was too much!!
Jan 1, 2011 4:06 AM

Aug 2010
Omg Risa's voice is so adorable ^_^ I love how she interfered with every arc hahaha

Dam that Makihara! Breaking a mans heart like that, ruthless.
I expected her to be more yandere instead of deredere. Going to miss Amagami SS. Gave it a solid 10.
Jan 5, 2011 10:20 PM

Nov 2010
Well people have to take into account that this arc was more of a bonus arc than anything. People that are saying, "Oh Junichi accepting her as a girlfriend in a matter of minutes wtf this" should note that they have to cram or cut a lot of footage for one episode.

I enjoyed this arc because it wasn't meant to be as serious as the other ones. It had a light-hearted feel to it where Risa was actually watching out for the main protagonist and narrating instead of Junichi.
Jan 8, 2011 12:59 PM

Apr 2010
Nice last episode for a nice anime. Wanna see the doctorate picture but they don't show it. Even though she's the one at fault for all those things, I can't dislike her. In fact I like her. She's adorable <3. Pacing was good. Just wished she has more episodes.
Jan 11, 2011 8:35 PM

Sep 2007
lordzenchi said:
@Kuro4735 - Th means doesn't justify the end... what she did was just down right insane and low. Even if she like/love him come on she had no right to do that to the other girls... she kinda ticked me off when she did that! >.<
An awkward ending to an otherwise good anime. I can't wait for the Tachibana Miya Special. :3

Jan 12, 2011 2:13 AM

Feb 2008
That was... bizarre. Until the end I thought they were including a bad end from the game or something.

Pretty good overall. I enjoyed watching.
6/10
Jan 12, 2011 3:15 PM

Jun 2008
I expected to hate Risa, but she was hilarious. Funniest stalker ever. XD

Junichi is an idiot, though. Anyone else would have heard what Risa did and backed way slowly. XD
Jan 15, 2011 11:00 AM

Dec 2008
What the fuck is wrong with you, Junichi? There is no way that I would forgive Riza! I would've smacked her around a bit and then pushed her out of the window!!
Riza clearly has the potential to kill any woman that looks at Junichi in a lustful way...and say she did it for protection.
Jan 20, 2011 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
nice final episode, surprises me a lot, very good series, waiting for the OVA.

9/10 for me.
Jan 24, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2008
The Ayatsuji arc pounds them all! but I liked Nanasaki's arc as well. In fact, her arc was the only one that contained a kiss without the irritating side screens. Much appreciated.

Didn't like the other moe nonsense, but it was still enjoyable nonetheless. 7.5/10 out of me. And I still don't know what the hell Amagami means?!

Feb 16, 2011 12:51 PM
Oct 2009
Gawd,
I hate her, hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her,hate her with my life....

That being said, it was a good episode. I just hated the fact she told the girls about 'Junichi's GF' AFTER they were in love with him (except RIhocco of course). I just couldnt bear Sae-chans and AI-chans reaction. Ai-chans fall nearly tore my freaking heart off. (i know, i get too deep into this) but still.

Lastly after Risa-chan confessed about what she did, Junichu still wanted to be with her? W T F?!?!!?
I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT, after he pushed her aside that he was going to get serious then tear up asking here why she did this to him and leave. (like in MM!, in ep 4, church no spoiler x]) I just hated Junichi for staying with her...
I also hated how Risa was all Kawaii doing the stuff that she did, YURUSENAI!

I watch my anime before i go to bed to sleep well. but i didnt sleep well >:(
Feb 18, 2011 8:20 AM

Jan 2010
So, Risa, trying to protect him from getting hurt two years ago by being the laughing stock of a bunch of girls, actually hurt him in a different way...

My favorite arc. :)
Feb 19, 2011 5:27 PM

Jul 2010
i realy dont know what to say about this girl, she did horrible things, caused years of angst for junichi than just say's sorry.
on one side that girl is a b--- and if she liked him she should have just said somthing in the beginning or before that other girl beat her to it.
on the other hand, she really did feel sorry and sincerly said sorry to the others, and there's really no use crying about that bad experience years ago when there's oppurtunity to have lots of fun memories in the future.
so junichi went with the latter, and thats a good thing. atleast he got a GF in the end. but jun should discipline her a bit about jealousy and such.

well all in all, a ery good anime, i can't wait for the ova's, i hope they make an arc with haruka's friend, she's really good.

Feb 28, 2011 3:59 PM
Dec 2010
It was really good for such a short arc but i miss "10 yrs later" part!!!!!!!!!! haha
too bad this arc wasn't longer it actually covered all other arcs in it in some way and happening 2 yrs ago too.
I can clearly imagine whole 25 episodes for story from last arc .... covering all from 2yrs ago X'mas Eve trough "protecting him from everyone" up to her confession, apologizing and becoming his girlfriend haha something like that. oh and ofc including my favorite part of story after "happily ever after scene" ;)

actually i can imagine those who made this show would be able to make great stand-alone series for every single arc in this show haha

My favorite arc ?... hm guess those 3 > Ayatsuji, Sakurai, Tanamachi actually i cant decide definitely. I like them all (arcs) :P
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 28, 2011 4:16 PM
Dec 2010
Kuro4735 said:

The thing that I'm a little uncomfortable with is that Risa did:

ppl do crazier thing from love ... she loved him, she heard his ex wanna brake up with him and laugh at him so she acted in effort to protect him and also in jealousy ... She wanted to confess to him that night but how u wanna properly confess to someone with hearth broken 10 minutes earlier... She did good thing wrong way. She might just put lot of more effort in their relationship now... (also she can showing picture of their own now haha )
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 31, 2011 2:02 AM

Jan 2008
Kuro4735 said:
The thing that I'm a little uncomfortable with is that Risa did:

It's a good thing that she realizes that what she did was wrong, but at the same time, I'm finding her actions very overprotective and selfish. I'm sorry, but if you didn't have the guts to confess on your own, she still has no right to ruin other's relationships.

That being said, I don't dislike Kamizaki Risa; She's very cute and very devoted to Junichi. That's all easy too tell, but at the same time I just can't help but feel that her actions are kind of awkward and selfish.

This. All of this.

I like her to an extent but for the most part she just came off as a creepy psychotic stalker.
memorieswithinMar 31, 2011 2:06 AM
Apr 11, 2011 9:00 PM

Mar 2011
That was a kinda cool extra story!

I like how she pulls the exact same trick with all six girls, although I had horrible flashbacks to Haruhi's Endless Eight, and thought for a moment that the episode might be full of small events, each happening the same way six times! Arrgghh!

Well, I liked the closing credits of Risa apologising to all the other girls before going hand in hand with Junichi eating fried squid! Awwwwww.....
Apr 12, 2011 5:47 PM

Dec 2010
This arc stirs up a lot of questions for me.
So did Risa exist in the other arcs?
Did Risa intervene with any of the 6 girls in the previous arc?

I totally understand that she tried to protect Junichi from the girl two years ago. However intervening, when these girls haven't done anything nor have the intention of hurting him, seems over the line. Props for Junichi to actually forgive her and still stay by her side. Though this arc was only 1 episode, it didn't feel rushed. I kind of like how it tied up all the arcs together, it raises a lot of what if questions. However i like all the previous arcs over this.

I loved this anime probably will give it a 9/10. I love those animes that give you a warm fuzzy feeling. Makes you think about life for a bit.
Apr 23, 2011 12:49 AM

Dec 2010
It's like...Risa just vanished from the other arcs, when Junichi got his happy endings....
I always thought the show as being set in alternate worlds, but it really does seem like everything's set like a train service, going in a straight line, but getting off at different stations..hm, confuddling :O

It really does make you think about what you've done up to this point, doesn't it? For me, I'm stealing dating techniques off Junichi ;D
Jun 2, 2011 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
A decent show, but the characters and situations weren't developed near enough for my liking. 6/10, because I enjoyed the show but I'd never consider it "good" or anything like that...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 4, 2011 4:38 PM

Nov 2007
Jezz.. the only thing I liked in this was When Risa discribed her relationship with Juunichi way back then as kids and when she was apologizing to everyone, I mean srsly, falling in love with a relationship breaker ain't fun, Especially if she broke up Ai and Ayatsuji! >xO
Jun 13, 2011 7:50 AM

Oct 2010
great anime , enjoyed it very much ( except rihoko arc )
Jun 14, 2011 9:55 AM

Jul 2009
Finally they explain what happened 2 years ago. Despite of only 1 ep I like this arc and Risa :3

I can't say what arc is the best - I like them all (especially how developed the situations), except Sae and Rihoko arc.. Overall 7/10, because I really enjoyed this show sometimes.
Jun 18, 2011 9:14 AM

Dec 2008
That was ridiculously quick. Least fav arc by far. But that doesn't say to much because I loved all of them. :3 Ayatsuji's arc was my fav!! But I think all would have made great series by themselves.

Overall, I gave this series a 7/10.

Jul 4, 2011 8:47 PM

Jul 2008
I think that Tsukasa wouldn't be so forgiving XD

Rating this series is hard, because I felt differently about every arc.

Haruka 8/10
Kaoru 6/10
Sae 7/10
Ai 8/10
Rihoko 5/10
Tsukasa 9/10
This girl 6/10 ----I really admire how much she likes him though.

So I guess I'll give it a 7/10
Jul 9, 2011 2:20 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, Risa just came out of nowhere and made herself the best high school girl!
What she did to the other girls had hilarious results, but her reasons were too pure so I can overlook them.
I think this is the kind of girl Junichi needs to keep with him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2011 2:01 PM
Nov 2010
A fine anime with quick arcs, I liked the Morishima arc the most...
Jul 23, 2011 12:56 PM

Mar 2011
Lol at the fact that Junichi has his own stalker I enjoyed it but she was a SUPER creeper. I can't really see it as cute and adorable, she was straight up stalking hard, and I'm suprised Junichi rolled with it so easily.

Other than revealing what actually happened "that Christmas Eve" this episode really didn't seem necessary. That having been said I'm gonna miss Amagami. :(
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Aug 26, 2011 3:53 AM

Aug 2010
Didn't know about this girl previously, so I was very interested to see what her episode has to offer. It didn't disappoint, had some great moments and offers a nice alternative story, though I wonder, what happened to her when Junichi actually succeeded with the girls in their respective arcs.

Overall I enjoyed the series a lot, I was afraid of the omnibus format at first, but it was handled way better than in YnS. I'm giving it an 8/10.

Let's see my final lineup in terms of the arcs: Ai > Sae > Morishima > Kaoru > Ayatsuji > Risa > Rihocchi.
Mogami-kunAug 26, 2011 4:12 AM
Aug 31, 2011 10:29 AM

Mar 2011
Pretty cute girl with an interesting story. Not a bad way to end it since it ties all the girls together in a way.

5-6/10
Sep 2, 2011 5:08 AM

Apr 2009
Nice Ending..:)
Sep 14, 2011 9:37 AM
Apr 2009
One episode was not enough.
I want more Risa-chan.
Sep 26, 2011 8:01 PM
Sep 2011
I just really hated how the plot kept changing especially in episode 25,I did'nt get it at first but later on i did
Oct 12, 2011 9:51 AM

Sep 2011
What a bitch! she screwed everything up for him in the first place :(
Nov 1, 2011 1:45 PM
Sep 2011
She was a bitch for sure, if she were actually a character! What she is instead is a story-paradox-resolver. Clearly the hero-guy didn't have time in one high school life to have all those women. I'm sure lots of people noticed that!

The makers of the story could have done the sophisticated thing and solved this problem by just indicating that this a collection of stories about the ALTERNATIVE ways his love-life could have proceeded. Instead they introduced this utterly unbeleiveable character at the end. I believe she is the classic deus ex machina. She is a plot element introduced at the end of a story to clear up otherwise unresolvable complications in the plot that have been allowed to develop and end the story more or less acceptably

After all, does anyone believe that she could have succeeded in turning ALL those girls against Junichi? And without even one of them confronting him and asking if what Risa had said was true?
Nov 17, 2011 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
My fav ep of whole series XD I hope next season has more Risa &gt;:3
Jan 3, 2012 4:45 PM

Apr 2011
The one thing I don't get is I thought all the different arcs were on a different timeline. (Am I wrong about this?)

But in this arc, Risa cock blocked all six girls, and all six arc scenarios were in this one timeline.

What gives?
Used to be TheSethAffect
Jan 6, 2012 12:11 PM

Jun 2011
lordzenchi said:
@Kuro4735 - Th means doesn't justify the end... what she did was just down right insane and low. Even if she like/love him come on she had no right to do that to the other girls... she kinda ticked me off when she did that! >.<

me too
that was totally insane
Jan 25, 2012 1:31 AM

Jul 2009
At first i thought she was going to troll Junichi haha.
Was a decent episode.

25 Episodes Overall Score : 9/10
Such a nice anime to re-watch.
Feb 11, 2012 1:05 AM

Dec 2011
At first I thought she was some "spirit" or imagination that should not be seen by the others. But then i found out she did some things... Well, the story is low-developed, so we can't expect anything from 1 episode :P Everything was rushing and many loopholes here and there. Many things wasn't explained example how Junichi feel after the girls ignore(don't talk to him) and of course, how did the girls stay away from Junichi. I think the girl that stood up Junichi 2 years ago is pretty ugly... It is a pretty decent episode for a arc that is squeezed in just one episode. The storyline is pretty boring, but well thought.

I'll give it a...
uhh...
Feb 22, 2012 12:08 PM
Feb 2012
i didn't quiet like the 25th episode. I wish that the anime would've sticked with The guy and the first girl. and in reality the guy would really hate the girl if she did that.
Feb 23, 2012 2:07 AM

Jun 2009
So...she fell in love with him over milk? Wow. Sorry, but if Risa existed in real life, she would raise too many warning flags. She's needy, jumps to conclusions easily, she's a stalker, and she sabotages. That's not cute. That's trouble down the road territory. Should have just ended at episode 24. Glad they explained who the girl who broke his heart really was, but it was the the cost of introducing a crazy, psycho chick in the making.
Mar 5, 2012 3:45 PM

Feb 2010
WTF was this episode, retarded.
Apr 1, 2012 12:24 AM
Aug 2009
Phlaxyflax said:
In my opinion not the best arc, but one that was needed for this anime. They've got all these kind of different girls so why not a stalker? Some may dislike Risa Kamizaki, some will love her and I believe that's the whole idea of the anime. Since it's based on a dating simulation YOU choose what arc/girl you like the most.

I noticed this when I re-watched episode 25 but the BD instead (this isn't included in the TV version of the anime). Risa Kamizaki says "deejishichyun saa" and that's also what the fansub I used (UTW) translated it as. I've made some quick searching for the meaning of it but can't find anything. All I know is from what Risa says in the episode "It's something they say in Okinawa.." "I've always wanted to say it to you" and when Junichi ask what it means she says "It's embarrassing, so I'm keeping it a secret".

So what does "deejishichyun saa" mean? If someone find out and post it, thank you :)
its the okinawan's way of say i love you
Apr 12, 2012 11:55 PM
Apr 14, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2011
Not bad anime overall. This last arc was pretty cute. =p

Ending results:
1 - Tsukasa
2 - Ai
3 - Kaoru
4 - Haruka
5 - Risa
6 - Rihoko
7 - Sae

Overall score: 6/10 (I thought the anime was good but I didn't really like the Sae and Rihoko arcs much) Would have been a 7/10 without them. Still a very fun and enjoyable anime to watch nonetheless! :)
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.