Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 10, 2015 8:08 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Ophelia is rly .... grrr -_- I wish for a really bad ending for her.
And the Kiss was just ... wtf o_o

Sep 10, 2015 9:07 AM

Nov 2014
Me, before the kiss scene "That sibling relationship between Raki and Clare is cute. I hope he can defend her in the future like a true bro."
After the kiss scene" Erherm.... They're not siblings anymore. "

Feb 10, 2016 6:11 AM

Feb 2015
Please, please, please kill off Raki, he's holding Clare back.

Damn Ophelia, she should've killed him when she had the chance.

Damn Awakened Being (she died too soon, her voice was mesmerizing) she was too slow.

Damn Clare, what the heck, I dont care if that kiss was just to convince him or w/e, this show doesnt need romance or w/e that was.
Feb 22, 2016 1:36 AM

Dec 2012
Ophelia is a lunatic. Damn, she's so intense. Lol'd at that Awakened, as it's dying it just calmly goes "What is..this..."

Really didn't see that kiss coming. Raki and Clare's relationship struck me more as older sis watching out for annoying ass lil bro. Although to be fair, Raki literally has nothing left in his life but her. He realizes he's powerless and desperately wants to change that for her. Makes me wonder if there will be a time skip, it'd be pretty cool to see Raki become a capable fighter.
Apr 3, 2016 9:49 AM

May 2015
The kiss was totally unexpected. I thought Raki was going to get slapped.
Jun 30, 2016 9:29 AM

Mar 2015
That was so fucked up.
Pretty hot tentacle and kissing scene tho
atmskJun 30, 2016 9:39 AM
“Your Favorite Anime is shit desu~~" - Anon.

Sep 28, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2008
And of course Ophelia is a psychopath.

I guess the organization does want to kill her.
Oct 1, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2013
Oh damn, it's Ophelia already.

That was rich, the awakened being saying Ophelia is the monster over there. :D
I guess the kiss was just to shut him up about wanting to protect her etc ...

Definiltely feels like a timeskip is coming though.
Jan 6, 2017 4:38 PM

Sep 2014
An awakened being, a claymore that hunts other claymores and humans for sport, and yet Clare is the creepiest person in the episode. The fuck was with her kissing the kid?

I hope once we time skip so he's older and stronger, he realises how unbalanced the power dynamic between them was, and finds a less pedo warrior-woman to fall for.
"It is not society that determines people's futures. It is people who determine society's future."

Mar 31, 2017 11:16 PM
Jul 2018
Sh.t got real when it turned out to be Ophelia.
She reminds me of Jinx from LoL for some reason??
Laughed my butt off when she told the monster not to talk and that her mouth stinked.
Oh shiet, Clare kissed Raki :D
May 14, 2017 1:25 AM

Mar 2012
i liked ophelia, but i feel i haven't seen much of her yet to say if she's good as character or not.

meh, that kiss. that wasn't really a romantic kiss, but somehow i feel we're gonna get romance until the end of the series and i don't know if i like that idea... );
May 21, 2017 10:42 PM

Feb 2012
kiss felt out of place and terrible. i love the story but hate raki
Jun 19, 2017 2:44 PM

Dec 2015
Is it just me or was Clare incredibly cute when she was saying goodbye to Raki?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 3, 2017 2:06 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, Ophelia is even more of a bitch than I expected.

I'm not sure how I feel about the kiss at the end, I thought Raki and Clare had more of a brother-sister type relationship.
Aug 28, 2017 1:18 AM

May 2016
Damn, I gotta say that Kiss was awesome.
Oct 25, 2017 4:42 AM

Oct 2017
I'm wondering if they said Ophelia to kill Clare or she's just crazy lol

And that kiss omg totally unexpected, are we sure Clare is not like 5-10 years older than Raki? That might be illegal, Clare!
Jan 29, 2018 11:27 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, Ophelia is too annoying and evil.
Mar 29, 2018 10:37 AM

Jul 2017
Doesn't Raki understand that the best way to help Clare is by not being in her way.
Apr 18, 2018 10:31 PM
Jan 2016
I wished raki head sent flying instead of Theresia the story would be much much better, i almost drop the series every time the cry bitch appear in any episode.
Nov 21, 2018 7:37 AM

Nov 2016
Wasn't expecting a kiss :O

Nr.4/Ophelia is a straight savage, but an entertaining character.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2021 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
That kiss... Okay...? Not sure what to think of it. I thought that Raki was like her little brother, but maybe not.

Raki, can't you just protect Clare's heart or something because the sword isn't going to work out. She's part Yoma and has superpowers, fighting stronger things with more superpowers.

A "we're saving the budget" episode. Understandable, I'm sure that this show was expensive.

Ophelia is a sicko.
Aug 15, 2021 4:08 AM

Jan 2020
Another claymore that don't care about the rules.....Ophelia singlehandedly defeating that awakened being....and she's out now to kill Clare....
Aug 15, 2021 4:10 AM

Jan 2020
Apparently, Clare view Raki not as her brother...
Mar 22, 2022 11:10 AM
Mar 2020
As hard this show is trying to be dark and edgy, it does have a knack for going places you didnt expect quickly
Sep 18, 2022 6:41 AM

Nov 2020
Yessss finally I see this kiss animated, amazing! Raki is so lucky!! And damn Ophelia is even more bitchy than in the manga I have a feeling xD...
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Oct 3, 2022 6:10 PM

Dec 2016
Every woman in this show is hot, awakened beings included lmao
Nov 11, 2022 6:19 AM

Dec 2018
this show gets better with every episode. i'm liking raki's development. clare be careful! that send off kiss was a little surprising, hope it's not a death flag.
Apr 8, 2023 4:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow Ophelia is really something else not only for her strength but also for how annoying and arrogant she was xD Though it was good seeing Claire unleashing her powers and escaping from this situation while Ophelia defeated the beast way too easily at the end... the kiss on Raki from Claire was not something I expected though
Apr 26, 2023 10:59 AM

Jul 2022
For me, this show bounces back and forth in terms of quality.

The last three episodes were amazing in terms of establishing the organization as the villain, and I liked that the theme continued into this one with Ophelia being "the real monster."

Then you have Clare flying off like Superman and a kiss that was more out of nowhere than the one in Rise of Skywalker.

I'm enjoying it and plan to finish it assuming it doesn't take a complete nosedive in the second half, but tonally there's just so many things that seem out of place.
May 27, 2023 6:01 PM

Mar 2020
Well, the Raki has become ultra annoying again!
Jul 30, 2023 3:38 PM
Oct 2015
The thing is, even while i was reading the manga years ago, it always confuses me how does the organization even know if a claymore killed some body, especially in the middle of mowhere,
If teressa just killed all those thugs in the forest not in the village straight up no one would know, especially if she stole some ones weapon and killed them with their own weapon to disguise the kill, no one would know she killed them.
Jul 30, 2023 4:11 PM
Oct 2015
CommanderParagon said:
An awakened being, a claymore that hunts other claymores and humans for sport, and yet Clare is the creepiest person in the episode. The fuck was with her kissing the kid?

I hope once we time skip so he's older and stronger, he realises how unbalanced the power dynamic between them was, and finds a less pedo warrior-woman to fall for.

beloving said:
does that kiss mean that they have romantic feelings towards each other? I was getting a more sibling vibe from them than anything else plus isn't Clare way older than Raki? Clare looks like she's in her 20's while Raki looks like a 12 year old
Its always angloids and amerigolems complaining about tiny age differences of fictional relationships.

holy shit man cant wait for the anglo world to finally collapse. Super pretentious and annoying not only this but also on eco issues, like blaming china or india for pollution even though per capita angloids emit 20 times more
Aug 11, 2023 4:52 PM

Jul 2016
This episode's Awakened Being had such a cool design. Not to mention I really liked her voice as well. So soothing considering the monstrosity it belonged to.

And Raki, you lucky bastard...
Lol at that 2007's comment, by the way: "Clare of the Bedroom Eyes" xD

"The Organization will never know if I leave no witnesses." Understandable. Now you would wonder how they still managed to find out when Teresa did the exact same thing in that isolated village in the middle of nowhere...
Nov 26, 2023 9:30 AM
Dec 2022
i hate ophelia...
Apr 16, 10:28 PM

Apr 2017

Okay, so I disagree that this anime doesn't need romance. I think romance can be interesting, if they were to explore it between the right people. Perhaps an ex male claymore and current female claymore, as a tragic romance. Perhaps a claymore and a member of the organization. Maybe even a romance between two current claymores.

Though I'll say that we did NOT need a romance between Clare and Raki. I think they should've kept her relationship as a parallel between her and Teresa. Their relationship should've just been kept as older sister and younger brother. A romance between them is rather disturbing to think about.
Apr 16, 10:32 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Neostorm-X
CommanderParagon said:

beloving said:
does that kiss mean that they have romantic feelings towards each other? I was getting a more sibling vibe from them than anything else plus isn't Clare way older than Raki? Clare looks like she's in her 20's while Raki looks like a 12 year old
Its always angloids and amerigolems complaining about tiny age differences of fictional relationships.

holy shit man cant wait for the anglo world to finally collapse. Super pretentious and annoying not only this but also on eco issues, like blaming china or india for pollution even though per capita angloids emit 20 times more
@Neostorm-X I mean, normal people don't like relationships between adults and kids... It's even more disturbing because it's clearly supposed to be a parallel between her and Teresa's relationship. Her and Teresa clearly had a sibling relationship, so wtf is with her and Raki being a romantic relationship?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayrhandros - Sep 26, 2007

414 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Sep 12, 2007

91 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Aug 21, 2007

79 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Baman - Aug 8, 2007

92 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Jul 31, 2007

85 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.