Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 22, 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Episode had its usual drama vibes. Lawrence making deals while reflecting on the recent events including those with Holo. Speaking of which, she's been getting less screen time in these latest episodes.

Reflecting on relationships, I really do hope Lawrence understands more about Holo. Their relationship has gone kinda sour but this episode serves as a buildup.
Jul 22, 10:08 AM

May 2020
Well, Holo was pretty harsh last episode without even hearing Lawrence’s side of the story, so it goes without saying he’d really feel down, to the point where he was already thinking Holo would part ways with her through those little flashbacks of their now-not-so-brief time alone. Think how it must have felt when he saw Holo chatting with Amati though:( Glad btw, he didn’t lose hope and still has it in him to beat Amati in his own game.

It’s kind of laughable though how this smartass who thinks he’s as right as the literal meaning of the word goes, really kind of gets provoked as easily as someone could when anybody throws a word of Holo around. At least Lawrence has a chance for the time being, or more like he had until his friend Marc refused to lend him. As south as it can go, for Lawrence. You gotta feel for him. Wonder how many episodes more for this arc.
Jul 22, 10:08 AM

Dec 2021
The plan to defeat Fermi...

Due to a misunderstanding about Yoitsu, a rift formed between Lawrence and Holo. Meanwhile, Fermi was steadily making a profit from pyrite trading and was on track to pay off Holo's debt. Although Lawrence found himself in a tight spot, he came up with a plan to turn the tables and proposed a deal to Fermi. This deal was, in fact, a challenge to a "duel" over Holo.

I remember this episode clearly. The whole second half was just Lawrence and Marc talking about business and fool's gold. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. He needs to stop being so greedy. When greed drives all your decisions, it ruins your outlook on life and your soul.

It's time to enact the plan and defeat Fermi once and for all.

Jul 22, 11:13 AM

Feb 2019
Barely any holo this week 😔

Man they need to show these episodes in economics classes. I feel like I’m back in my microeconomics for public policy class in grad school whenever Lawrence starts talking about trade policy or the whole agreement with Amati 😭

What I was able to gather is that Lawrence got Amati right where he wants him and was able to get him to take the deal thanks to him bragging about holo crying in his arms several times lmao. Whether or not he intended to use that as bait or not, it worked. I’m surprised someone supposedly as successful as Amati fell for it though, he’s still an emotional kid at the end of the day I guess.

But again he’s making plans that don’t take into consideration how others will feel. Last week this led to a big bust up with Holo and now this week it’s his merchant buddy. You can’t really drag him into this Pyrite buying scheme when he’s not the only one attached to the shop stall. Other people have their reputations and lives staked on it

Also cool to see Adam Smith’s “Hand of God” in markets referenced in an anime. Lawrence is trying to pretend to be that.. we’ll see how it goes when he links up with the alchemist next week. It’s cool to see him not being a damsel in distress and using his own skills and brain to save the day for once.
Marinate1016Jul 22, 12:41 PM
Jul 22, 11:43 AM
Sep 2015
Probably the first time Lawrence use his brain without Holo's help.
Jul 22, 11:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Sending a contract of marriage so quickly sure was quite the move. Amati really is smitten with Holo. The talk between them at the bar was pretty amusing though. Its nice to see that not all merchants are willing to jump into get rich side schemes and instead remember their pride as town merchants that service the people. Its nice to see that we'll be seeing the alchemists soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 12:15 PM

Jul 2017
Bit more intensity to this episode now that Lawrence is pushed to the corner again to defeat Amati and repair his relationship with Holo. He was basically challenged by Holo there as he has to find ways to combat the pyrite market and have its value fall with information provided about his assets, but only has a limited time to show his commitment and dedication to be by her side as she also signs a marriage contract with Amati too, which will look to be official once the debt is paid. It does cause more intensity and drama this way, does also make Holo less likable in a way since she does come across a little wrong in forcing him through a test like this to prove his feelings for her. Too forced for my liking with the overall setup from the previous episodes ane the stuff here but Lawrence is now further motivated to magically make everything work out for himself and to be with Holo again. Brief scenes with him thinking about her while traveling around lonely does show he misses her and did not want to split off in the manner they did.

Episode was fine but the whole drama here still feels too forced and contrived for my liking. Not the healthiest nor best way either of building the story to Holo and Lawrence's relationship progress either.
Jul 22, 12:24 PM
Oct 2020
Honestly surprised Amati managed to be so successful before since his actions this episode has been quite impulsive. He really is still a kid. I suppose if he was as capable as I thought before this whole thing wouldn't have started and he wouldn't have accepted Lawrence's duel so easily. He's a smart kid but he's still just a brat. I think he grew too big too quick for someone so young and got a big head. Arrogance will lead to his downfall.
Jul 22, 12:24 PM
Jun 2023
Man, I missed seeing Holo this week, she makes the show a lot of fun and more cheerful. I hope Lawrence gets his act together and wins her back, and realizes that he might have feelings for her. I can't wait another week brooo :(
Jul 22, 1:13 PM

Feb 2008
Still Holo is still trying to the mc site even all that happen in previous episode.

Lawrence finally got something started and trust between merchant . :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 22, 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Marc has been the real hero of this story / arc, he needs his own spin off.
Jul 22, 2:58 PM

Jul 2021
I remember thinking the first time I watched this, about how the whole thing didn't make sense to me. More specifically, why neither of them act like they mean to, and even though unsuccessfully, they send the other the wrong message. Holo clearly doesn't mean to leave Lawrence, and he obviously doesn't want to abandon her. But they both are somewhat aware of that, since this is not the first time, and not even the worst time.

Knowing that, why didn't they work together from the beginning to have amati pay her debt and still reject his proposal? I guess the author didn't want to write them fleecing amati like that, so he had to ignore the precedent in their relationship to allow this conflict to pan out in a way that allowed for yet another battle of merchant wit.

Another alternative is Lawrence not wanting to appear to take Holo's company for granted, and still wanting to avoid amati from even getting the chance to go through with his proposal, like a man. But if that were the case, why didn't he respond to Holo when she was having that mental breakdown?
Jul 22, 3:32 PM

Jul 2020
Amarti is trying to hype Pyrite, but Holo is countering by trying to short that.

Amarti is a little bitch and will be defeated. He expects everyone to listen to him. But Amarti. You're a whiny bitch!

Holo's signature :D So beautiful. Also a plot to fool Amarti
HoloisHoloJul 22, 3:38 PM
Jul 22, 4:22 PM
Oct 2016
Lawrence has thought up a pretty good plan to beat Amati and get Holo back! Offering a challenge to Amati that's very high risk high reward. By offering that delayed pyrite exchange for credit it could go either way. Amati knows the same as the town people know that pyrite should double in value the next day but the market is always unpredictable so there is some risk involved. Amati seemed pretty confident even after figuring out what Lawrence was trying to do work this duel. At least he thinks he knows what Lawrence is up to. Lawrence running salt in the wound by saying how many times Holo has cried in his arms. Knowing that would infuriate Amati into accepting this agreement as part of their duel for Holo. Lawrence going off now trying to get as much pyrite as he can in the meantime so his plan may be set in motion. By gathering up the hot commodity Lawrence will be able to manipulate the market somewhat. Spreading a rumor that the price of wheat will likely go up, which would make the price of pyrite go down, which would make the pyrite that Amati has lessen in value so he can't get the funds to secure Holo. Lawrence is thinking on his feet to stop Holo from being setup in a life of despair.
Jul 22, 5:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Despite the lack of Holo in this episode, I still found it very engaging and interesting, I guess they’ve got me in on this whole economics thing to the point that I don’t need to the cute babe to stay interested lol. And damn, it kinda hurt seeing that marriage contract, but due to that look Holo gave Lawrence from the balcony and how we haven’t actually heard from Holo since her outburst, I’m wondering if she’s actually going along with it or not. No matter which is true, I did really enjoy Lawrence getting Amati in the palm of his hand, he knew what buttons to push at the end lol, I don’t hate Amati but it was nice seeing him get mad since he’s a part of why this situation is even happening.

Only the problem is that Lawrence depended too much on his bro Marc, there’s only so much he can do as a town merchant and Lawrence ended up hitting that line, it’s unfortunate but I totally get why Marc can’t help. However, Marc did end up clueing Lawrence in on another way to get pyrite through the alchemists, I’m glad Marc could still be a bro after he shut down Lawrence there, when there’s no Holo we at least have Marc lol, an absolute bro that man is. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully Lawrence’s plan works out.
Jul 22, 6:28 PM

Jul 2024
No Holo this week? I'll die of cuteness withdraw if I have to wait another week for her!
Jul 22, 7:11 PM

Jul 2022
Lawrence managed to get back on his feet and come up with an interesting plan to provoke Amati. Now, he needs to use the information he received about the large quantities of pyrite held by the alchemists to lower its market value.

Hopefully, in the next episode, Amati will be left looking like a fool after being defeated.
Jul 22, 7:12 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
While the scene looked quite grim after the last episode I can see what Lawrence is trying to do with the price of pyrite considering Amanti's strategy. The latter behaves like an entitled prick but I can't say I don't understand him. Meanwhile we have Holo being all high and mighty despite everything Lawrence has done for her. I'd rather not focus on them but on the alchemist lady that will be on the spotlight next.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 22, 9:59 PM

Feb 2014
Lawrence really is a man on a mission right now, which does make him do brave decisions, but also overlooks obvious issues which needs someone to spell it out to him.

The way that he got Amati to agree to his terms during their meeting together was impressive. For someone who has had a lot of success, seeing Amati fall for this so easily is rather amusing. However, Lawrence tried to rope his town merchant friend, Marc, into buying pyrite for him, but Marc had to remind him of his position of being a town merchant and why he can't partake in these gambles that would be too risky for him.

Still, at least he's given Lawrence advice on who will help with his grand scheme and he too will do what he can to help, so I do have my respect for Marc here. =)
Jul 22, 10:03 PM
Jan 2021
So he's trying to short Amati
Jul 22, 10:14 PM
Apr 2024
Bruh, Lawrence is the bad guy lmao. He's straight-up cellar boxing Amati by naked shorting pyrite, buying them on dark pool markets and sell into the lit market to drive down prices, and he's even spreading FUD to tank the price on this speculative market. He's basically a Wall Street hedge fund.

But hey, at least it's for a wolf girl and not capitalistic greed!
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jul 22, 11:20 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to Rexnihilo
Honestly surprised Amati managed to be so successful before since his actions this episode has been quite impulsive. He really is still a kid. I suppose if he was as capable as I thought before this whole thing wouldn't have started and he wouldn't have accepted Lawrence's duel so easily. He's a smart kid but he's still just a brat. I think he grew too big too quick for someone so young and got a big head. Arrogance will lead to his downfall.
@Rexnihilo It was all about his age, he's too young to be able to control his impulses, felt jealous that he got to have her crying in his shoulders before he met her.
Jul 22, 11:21 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to stevejawbs
Bruh, Lawrence is the bad guy lmao. He's straight-up cellar boxing Amati by naked shorting pyrite, buying them on dark pool markets and sell into the lit market to drive down prices, and he's even spreading FUD to tank the price on this speculative market. He's basically a Wall Street hedge fund.

But hey, at least it's for a wolf girl and not capitalistic greed!
@stevejawbs Is he? Amati says "I'd feel bad doing a deal that makes me gain on your losses" that is literally what Amati was doing in the first place (the deal about Holo), that kid needs a reality check, I'm glad Lawrence is teaching him how the real world works
Jul 23, 1:47 AM
Oct 2019
No Holo at all this week besides from last episode flashbacks scene 😱

Bro trying to crash the market price, bro think he has a giga brain??
Can bro finally get his W without Holo help?

If Marc didn't say anything about Alchemist have a lot of Pyrite, bro is gonna catch L again.

Can't spell Lawrence without L, am i right?? LMAO
Jul 23, 2:29 AM

Feb 2011
it's beautifully animated, and Holo is adorable

but holy shit this anime is boring

Jul 23, 2:41 AM
Jan 2020
looks like they just finished this episode a few hours ago
Jul 23, 2:44 AM
Jan 2020
Scootboi said:

This is anything but beautifully animated, but if you're talking about the OP then yeah it looks really good
Jul 23, 3:10 AM

Dec 2008
This arc is difficult to understand, please enlighten me when some of my thoughts are getting wrong.
Amati wants Holo, Lawrence likes betting and Holo getting depressed because she does regularly. Why are the 1000 coins important again?

Lawrence is an idiot for keep playing with Amati and so am I, since I don't understand all the trading with different currencies very well.
Of course I see the general ideal of making the pyrite price drop, but that doesn't seem to be a good idea for the merchants credibility
nor does it feel to end well for Lawrence, he could get banned for destroying the market prices lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 3:44 AM

Jan 2024
Holo throwing a challenge at Lawrence to see how well he adapts. He about to crash and hack the market like Jordan Belfort way to go.
Simp boy Amatis time is up
Lawrence, Marc, Diana about to conn him real bad. It's going to be so enjoyable.
Jul 23, 3:50 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Fabienne
This arc is difficult to understand, please enlighten me when some of my thoughts are getting wrong.
Amati wants Holo, Lawrence likes betting and Holo getting depressed because she does regularly. Why are the 1000 coins important again?

Lawrence is an idiot for keep playing with Amati and so am I, since I don't understand all the trading with different currencies very well.
Of course I see the general ideal of making the pyrite price drop, but that doesn't seem to be a good idea for the merchants credibility
nor does it feel to end well for Lawrence, he could get banned for destroying the market prices lol.
@Fabienne Holo forced him to act by signing the contract so they just can't leach Amati and reject his marriage.

Lawrence basically loaned 500 coins from him to buy pyrite that he will give Amati next day (that's the credit process). If price goes up Amati gets profit + enough money to fulfill his agreement and if price goes down he loses money + can't fullfill his contract.

Spreading rumor to artificially reduce/increase prices isn't crime and he is doing through intermediary. Buying from Alchemist is sketchy thing acc to church but he doesn't care + he is an outsider so his reputation doesn't matter.
Jul 23, 4:49 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
big cliffhanger again. Stop talking, just do it!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 23, 6:41 AM

Jul 2017
After being dealt Holo's harsh criticism, Lawrence is set back on his trusty companion, much less having to tackle Amati on the price of pyrite. The first time where he has to deal with things on his own, Holo left enough clues about Amati that sends him on a rage towards the bars that the latter frequents, to make a deal on the material before the day trade. It's both a deal and a duel at the same time because of the marriage contract between Amati and Holo, though Lawrence is looking to harbour her feelings to entice Amati for an all-or-nothing trade.

Since the town trades wheat while investing on pyrite on the midway, Lawrence leveraging on the price slump of pyrite is quite the gamble by trading on credit. And that'swhere Marc comes in with his connections, though it'll put his reputation on the line by dangerously pitter-pattering with traveling merchants and gambling with a material that he isn't interested to begin with, much less having a sizable loss. The only person that Lawrence can turn to is the alchemist that he met earlier, though Marc will try to help out as much as he can.

Better pray for good winds, Lawrence.
Jul 23, 6:50 AM

Dec 2008
Reply to WaterMage_658
@Fabienne Holo forced him to act by signing the contract so they just can't leach Amati and reject his marriage.

Lawrence basically loaned 500 coins from him to buy pyrite that he will give Amati next day (that's the credit process). If price goes up Amati gets profit + enough money to fulfill his agreement and if price goes down he loses money + can't fullfill his contract.

Spreading rumor to artificially reduce/increase prices isn't crime and he is doing through intermediary. Buying from Alchemist is sketchy thing acc to church but he doesn't care + he is an outsider so his reputation doesn't matter.
@WaterMage_658 much appreciated, thx a lot.
Jul 23, 9:06 AM
Jul 2024
i hope theres a point to Holos temper tamtrum, this makes her look like anything but a wise deity
Jul 23, 9:07 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to lycan_
@stevejawbs Is he? Amati says "I'd feel bad doing a deal that makes me gain on your losses" that is literally what Amati was doing in the first place (the deal about Holo), that kid needs a reality check, I'm glad Lawrence is teaching him how the real world works
@lycan_ I should've been clearer; I meant he's "the bad guy" in the sense that he's using tactics that are favoured by billion-dollar hedge funds, used to make insane amounts of money while actively participating in driving down prices of companies and helping them go bankrupt.

But in terms of the story, I'm not sure what you mean by "Amati was doing [a deal that makes him gain on Lawrence's losses] in the first place". His deal was terrible, it put himself at a serious disadvantage - even if he paid Holo's debt, there's no guarantee that she'd leave Lawrence, so he could be paying a thousand silver coins for nothing. Regardless of whether Holo decides to stay or leave Lawrence, Lawrence would still get a huge windfall from it; it's a win-win for Lawrence.

Far more importantly, Lawrence did not have to accept the deal! He was greedy and cocky, he thought there's no way Holo would leave him, so he agreed to the deal to make the free thousand silver coins and still have Holo by his side. Only after he was caught lying did he suddenly realize he was in serious trouble, that Holo could actually leave him for Amati.

Amati is simply the antagonist to the protagonist Lawrence, but objectively, Amati is not in the wrong here. Everything he's done has been upfront and honest, while Lawrence is resorting to market manipulation to bankrupt him.
Marinate1016 said:
Jul 23, 9:15 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to silversain2
i hope theres a point to Holos temper tamtrum, this makes her look like anything but a wise deity
@silversain2 She just found out that her hometown that she has been longing to return to is gone. She has almost no one left in this world, and the one person she does have has been lying to her face.

I unno, I think that's good enough reason to tell Lawrence to f off. If anything, this is like the first time I actually understand her motivations and sympathize with her lol
Marinate1016 said:
Jul 23, 9:23 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to stevejawbs
@silversain2 She just found out that her hometown that she has been longing to return to is gone. She has almost no one left in this world, and the one person she does have has been lying to her face.

I unno, I think that's good enough reason to tell Lawrence to f off. If anything, this is like the first time I actually understand her motivations and sympathize with her lol
@stevejawbs

from what i understand she left the place for hundreds of years, she expected it to still be there? not no mention she must ve been aware that at the very least anyone who knew her was dead
also easy to guess that Lawrence was lying to avoid making her sad, jerk move? maybe but fits with Lawrence annoyingly passive personality
Jul 23, 12:29 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to stevejawbs
@lycan_ I should've been clearer; I meant he's "the bad guy" in the sense that he's using tactics that are favoured by billion-dollar hedge funds, used to make insane amounts of money while actively participating in driving down prices of companies and helping them go bankrupt.

But in terms of the story, I'm not sure what you mean by "Amati was doing [a deal that makes him gain on Lawrence's losses] in the first place". His deal was terrible, it put himself at a serious disadvantage - even if he paid Holo's debt, there's no guarantee that she'd leave Lawrence, so he could be paying a thousand silver coins for nothing. Regardless of whether Holo decides to stay or leave Lawrence, Lawrence would still get a huge windfall from it; it's a win-win for Lawrence.

Far more importantly, Lawrence did not have to accept the deal! He was greedy and cocky, he thought there's no way Holo would leave him, so he agreed to the deal to make the free thousand silver coins and still have Holo by his side. Only after he was caught lying did he suddenly realize he was in serious trouble, that Holo could actually leave him for Amati.

Amati is simply the antagonist to the protagonist Lawrence, but objectively, Amati is not in the wrong here. Everything he's done has been upfront and honest, while Lawrence is resorting to market manipulation to bankrupt him.
@stevejawbs Holo literally treats lawrence as a kid because he's naive, he accepted the deal because he thought that's what holo would've liked him to do, if he was immature he wouldn't have accepted the deal and it would've sent a signal to holo that he doesn't trust her.
Jul 23, 3:42 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to Ronninn
Scootboi said:

This is anything but beautifully animated, but if you're talking about the OP then yeah it looks really good
@Ronninn i'm gonna have to go back to my post to see exactly where I asked for your opinion

damn I cant find it

Jul 23, 7:02 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Scootboi
@Ronninn i'm gonna have to go back to my post to see exactly where I asked for your opinion

damn I cant find it

@Scootboi This is a public forum, and you posted your thoughts. People are allowed to respond with their opinion, even when not asked. Actually that's kind of the point of a public forum.

How you joined 13 years ago and never learned this (or just like, living in this world in general) amazes me. Probably on the spectrum.

Well, at least you know now.
Marinate1016 said:
Jul 23, 7:11 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to lycan_
@stevejawbs Holo literally treats lawrence as a kid because he's naive, he accepted the deal because he thought that's what holo would've liked him to do, if he was immature he wouldn't have accepted the deal and it would've sent a signal to holo that he doesn't trust her.
@lycan_ ...Ok, but what does that have to do with Amati's deal, which is what we were talking about? He certainly doesn't know their relationship enough to purposefully concoct this deal, knowing that Lawrence would be forced to accept it, and he certainly couldn't have known that Lawrence's lie would be revealed and their relationship torn apart.

Unless that's how it happens in the manga, and it's yet to be revealed in the anime. But as of what we've been shown up to this point in the show, Amati is just some kid with a crush on Holo, and he wanted to be with her by paying off her debt and swoon her to his side.
Marinate1016 said:
Jul 23, 7:23 PM
Jan 2020
Scootboi said:

damn I cant find it

didn't know you're blind, my bad
Jul 23, 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi now has a seller of pyrite to make his plan work
Jul 23, 10:51 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to stevejawbs
@lycan_ ...Ok, but what does that have to do with Amati's deal, which is what we were talking about? He certainly doesn't know their relationship enough to purposefully concoct this deal, knowing that Lawrence would be forced to accept it, and he certainly couldn't have known that Lawrence's lie would be revealed and their relationship torn apart.

Unless that's how it happens in the manga, and it's yet to be revealed in the anime. But as of what we've been shown up to this point in the show, Amati is just some kid with a crush on Holo, and he wanted to be with her by paying off her debt and swoon her to his side.
@stevejawbs We're told "you wouldn't rob a travelling merchant of his companion", this tells us as the audience that it's not often that a travelling merchant gets to have a companion regardless if they're in a relationship or not. So again, Amati's deal contradicts what he says later to Lawrence, he tells Lawrence "I wouldn't want to do a deal where I gain from your loss", yet that was exactly what he originally proposed, taking Lawrence's companion away from him.
Jul 24, 12:54 AM

Jul 2023
Complete Cinema!!!
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 24, 6:17 AM

Aug 2014
man, this show is kinda fresh for me who mostly watch action anime
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jul 24, 6:22 AM

Jan 2018
Man, Lawrence is desperate enough to crash the pyrite market so that Amati can't make enough money to fulfill the country. That's crazy. But it's the only thing he can do right now since he's not sure what Holo is really going to do.

Lawrence initiated a duel with Amati. But it's not a knight's duel, it's a merchant's duel. And seems like he plans to win by crashing the pyrite market.

Mark is a real one for helping Lawrence as best as he possibly could.

I wonder what the heck is Holo thinking. Why did she seriously sign a marriage contract with Amati? Wtf.

The ED is growing on me. Tho Idk if I like it better than OG Spice and Wolf II's ED.
Jul 25, 6:41 AM

Feb 2021
It's all about business...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 25, 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
amato granting for a furry but at what cost?
Yesterday, 9:49 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was so interesting my eyes were glued to the screen. I don’t really like miscommunication plots, but it led to this episode having much more tension as there is now a legitimate fear of losing Holo. There is a bit of a moral dilemma though since his plan is essentially to force her to stay with him with her debt when she actually wants to move on. (9/10)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15

59 by Comander-07 »»
Yesterday, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 1

54 by Comander-07 »»
Jul 25, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24

67 by Comander-07 »»
Jul 25, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

64 by Comander-07 »»
Jul 25, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

59 by Comander-07 »»
Jul 25, 2:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.