Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 9:28 PM

Dec 2021
No fancy suits involved between Higan and Zai, just a straight-up brawl.

The battle between Higan and Zai continued, but eventually, Higan emerges victorious in his duel with Zai but refrains from delivering a fatal blow. Meanwhile, Joseph, having severed his connections with Yamaji, dispatches his mercenaries to assault the ninja hideout. However, it doesn't work, and Yamaji and the rest of the ninjas pull up to AUZA city to take down Joseph once and for all. Dilly helps him out and saves him, starting a fight between her and the ninjas. Simultaneously, Mike cracks the code to decrypt the data left by Emma, while buying him time.

Decent CG aside, beginning fight was pretty ok, nothing crazy nothing great. POV shots we're great. But the actual ninja stuff itself, shit was good, I can't lie. I mean, I love Naruto, so it would only be natural. I thought this was about AUZA, not the Ninja... Or are they all the same? As much as we're made out to hate Yamaji, how the hell can we when he's taking down the only person everyone actually wants out of this show, Joseph. Yamaji was onto you the whole time, you stupid chucklefuck. Though gotta give it to him, the fight scene with him and Dilly was sick. Finally back to the good shit. A shame she's probably dead though. Anyway, back to the CG mech fights next episode.. yay....

A good "conclusion" to Zai's character, I guess...
IzanaSolosApr 21, 12:27 AM

Apr 20, 10:01 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
The fight choreography and the shots in the fight at the beginning were terrific. Really liked the perspective shots, especially.

As much as I dislike Joseph, I can't help but like how he and Dilly have this thing going on. She was with him until the end.

I'm just kind of ready for this to be over at this point.
Apr 21, 1:25 AM
Sep 2015
Yamaji has sexy tattoo.
Apr 21, 1:26 AM
Apr 2024
2 more episodes of this garbage left. Bring it on
Apr 21, 1:31 AM
Nov 2023
18927 said:

I thought it was fire 😭
Apr 21, 1:46 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Trippinjoshyy
18927 said:

I thought it was fire 😭
@Trippinjoshyy only first episodes
Apr 21, 2:41 AM
Oct 2019
Cool fight between Higan and Zai but all that screen shake made me sick :D
Apr 21, 3:27 AM
Nov 2020
Finally! an episode that resembles the the series that was advertised to me 10 episodes ago
Apr 21, 4:38 AM
Sep 2021
This episode had a good old fist fight & didn't expect the emotions to hit hard at the end.
Apr 21, 4:47 AM

Jun 2014
I had concerns that this fight would happen with Higan and Zai in their mech suits, and hoped that at the very least it would be a half and half. I'm glad that came true, as we saw the fight start last episode with them in the suits but in this episode, went back to that glorious 2D hand to hand combat.

Now THIS is what I'm talking about, what a great episode. Knew it would be a banger when they didn't play the OP. I never had the same hate boner for the mech suits that others had but nothing will ever top straight up hands/weapons when it comes to action. It was cool to see some POV shots of the action from both guys' perspectives, and their secret arts were dope. Definitely expected Zai to die and personally feel like he should have, but I'm predicting he'll switch up on the organization and help Higan at the last second, and that's when he'll die.

Wasn't expecting to get some dope action featuring Dilly but that was a pleasant surprise. She was really holding it down while carrying Joseph lol, and him "having her back" was pretty amusing. Also I didn't realize she was that huge I need her to carry me like that ahaha.... I liked Dilly and wish her character was featured more, so it's a shame she's most likely going to die remaining loyal to that shithead Joseph.

Episode count changed from 12 to 13, I knew I wasn't going crazy. Just 2 episodes left.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 21, 5:03 AM
Aug 2020
back to ninja fighting...

it was not that memorable but always fun to appreciate real fights...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 21, 5:12 AM
Dec 2013
Ninja Kamui is good again! First 8 minutes of the episode was lit because they didn't use those stupid CGI mech suits in the fight! Reminded me of the Kakashi vs Obito fight.
wildhoodApr 22, 1:30 PM
Apr 21, 5:15 AM
best $30 i spent

Oct 2023
if we use screen shake effects it makes the animation seem better than it is!

unfortunately we blew our budget on the first episodes then fucked around with some cgi suits because mecha anime was really popular if i remember correctly
so maybe we can do that, make money and throw the entire ninja hand to hand combat to the side
Apr 21, 5:16 AM
Apr 2021
18927 said:

same, I can't fking wait for this bs to end
Apr 21, 5:26 AM

Aug 2013
Shitty CEO got away... for now. Was kinda expecting an explosion not too long after.

Higan about to get patched up and 1 v 100 the ninja boss?
Apr 21, 6:10 AM

May 2021
My god what a headache inducing crap. Stop shaking the "camera". Dear lord.
Apr 21, 6:39 AM
Jan 2020
POV: JJK S2 if Park still directed it
Apr 21, 7:09 AM

Apr 2022
no cgi mecha shit, just straight hands fuck yeah. this hardcore action is all i wanted and it feels like forever since i enjoyed an episode from this show but that was great, probably my second favorite episode now and rip to the people who already dropped it but i can't blame them at all.
Apr 21, 8:33 AM

May 2021
Reply to 18927
@18927
This episode was actually somewhat decent. Also, only one more is left I believe.

Apr 21, 8:49 AM
Dec 2023
Was the fight blurry for anyone
Apr 21, 8:50 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to 18927
@18927 This episode was actually good, though. Also, you can't fucking count.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 21, 8:52 AM
May 2021
Yhh this anime is just not it anymore, the fall off has to be addressed…
Apr 21, 8:54 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to RioFS
@18927
This episode was actually somewhat decent. Also, only one more is left I believe.
RioFS said:

Almost made me puke during fight. More shaking cameras. Also, no. Check number of episodes.

Apr 21, 8:55 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to LostSpectre
@18927 This episode was actually good, though. Also, you can't fucking count.
@LostSpectre
LostSpectre said:
This episode was actually good, though. Also, you can't fucking count.

Make sure how many episodes left and apologize for you being unable to count
Apr 21, 9:00 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to 18927
@LostSpectre
LostSpectre said:
This episode was actually good, though. Also, you can't fucking count.

Make sure how many episodes left and apologize for you being unable to count
@18927 If you can't form a coherent sentence, don't fucking reply to me.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 21, 9:01 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to LostSpectre
@18927 If you can't form a coherent sentence, don't fucking reply to me.
@LostSpectre Sine you aske so polite I replies to you in even mor broke ingrish. Also touch some grass toxic moron and admit tht you suc at contin
18927Apr 21, 9:21 AM
Apr 21, 10:21 AM
May 2018
"I had high hopes for this anime, but unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations in these ten episodes. The storyline was repetitive, resembling plots I've seen in other anime, and I didn't see any innovation in the artwork that could distinguish it from other series. What really bothered me was the humor; not only was it not funny, but it was also very clichéd and tedious."
Apr 21, 1:02 PM
Apr 2023
Wow, that was a really powerful episode.

Higan and Zai clashing fists (loved that it was a "normal" fight without of the robot suits - although both are cool) and revealing some more of their history together.

The scenes with Yamaji against Joseph were really tense, and I didn't expect it to suddenly break into all-out war in the tech city. Dilly protecting Joseph before "throwing him away" to face an apparent last stand was pretty sad, and seemed to love or care for him.
Apr 21, 2:03 PM
Feb 2021
The blurriness and the camera shake in this episode was headache inducing . I'm glad the mecha stuff is over, but tbh I don't know if this is any better.
Apr 21, 3:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Once again, we are treated to a good fight scene between Higan and Zai. Poor Zai does not know what he is fighting for as deep down he didn't want to kill Higan and Mai. I thought Auza CEO Joseph was going to die after Yamanji's literally hostile takeover of Auza, but his bodyguard Dilly saved him by tossing him out of the window and landing on a drone to escape hopefully for another episode. Mike was also captured by Auza, but it was only to buy time for the hacker to successfully decrypt Emma's data on Auza.

I thought there was going to be one episode left, but it looks like there will be two more episodes
Apr 21, 6:29 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
I’m happy at least there wasn’t any mech fighting in this episode. The fight was okay, but nothing crazy. We only have 2 more episodes until the show is over and unfortunately this one was a flop imo. I really wanted it to be good. The first couple episodes showed a lot of potential, but it fell flat on its face the further it got in.
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

Dec 2022
damned good one, DAMNED good
hope the final two eps kick off even harder, hope Higan v Ojisan is gruesome
Apr 21, 8:55 PM

Nov 2015
damn, this subs don't match the jp script, brand new level of crapiness... 2/5. like old man in heli, doesn't say sayonara at the end but wakareru na. 😭 anyway, to heck with this aimless show!

💢

Apr 21, 9:05 PM
Nov 2016
After the disappointingly crappy-ass episodes in this anime I have to say, this episode isn't bad, it's actually a decent episode, the animation and fight choreography are nowhere near as good as the first episode, but it was decent, however... that shaky camera was annoying as fuck, I was getting dizzy in the first couple of minutes, the fight wasn't bad, but the shaky camera was horrible.

Also... FINALLY... I didn't have to see that mecha shit because honestly, I was sick and tired of that horrible mecha shit in this anime, that's another reason I was able to enjoy this episode, they ditched the Mecha shit at least for now, I only hope they don't bring that shit again in the next episode.
Apr 22, 4:44 AM

Sep 2023
The fight between Zai and Higan was alright, though there was some weird aspects to the animation. At least it was better than CGI mech suits. Still can't bring myself to care about the bland story or characters, though.
Apr 22, 7:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Boring episode!
Well, the animation style It got a lot worse and during the main fight the characters, Joe was the clear example, were deformed!
Betrayals and memories, once again it is the same and the story does not advance much!

We now why Zai has half head burned!

Joseph was very lucky!

kekeke
Apr 22, 9:53 AM

Jan 2024
Ow, Dilly surely makes my heart race. She is so strong, I like how cold she appears but loyal and caring she actually seems to be. Highlight of this episode for me. Rest was fine, at leadt no robot suit fights. Those were such a turn off for me.
Apr 22, 7:53 PM
Jan 2021
cool fight beetween brothers
Apr 23, 8:43 AM

Mar 2019
First half of the episode was kind of okay mainly because of the armor-less Higan vs Zai fight. Still not as good animation-wise as the battles we saw against rando ninjas in episodes 1-3, but way better than the garbage the show has been serving for a while now.

The second half of the episode with the Mike-Hacker stuff and the Yamaji vs Joseph scenes were comically stupid both in terms of story and animation quality. It looked so bad. And for Dilly to throw Joseph out a glass window and for him to somehow grab onto a rope that's dangling from a helicopter below without getting chopped up or missing the rope and going splat was so goofy... I don't get it. Is Joseph really that integral to wrapping the story up? Couldn't just let him die instead of doing that dumb shit?
Apr 26, 7:26 AM

May 2015
Ninjas doing ninja stuff!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 26, 6:31 PM
Nov 2019
pertarungan selesai
My Candies :
Apr 27, 12:32 PM

Jun 2021
That Joseph dude sure is a coward hiding behind Dilly like that, scaredy cat through and through
Apr 27, 4:28 PM

Mar 2017
FINALLY NO BAD CGI (nice fight from these two giga rivals ngl) \(^O^)/
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Apr 27, 11:15 PM

Mar 2010
Well, I knew the Ninjas would betray the ceo. Looks like the final boss is Yamaji.Hope Zai and Higan don’t have to die to get revenge. Rip Dilly.I hope the ceo doesn’t join higan :/
Apr 28, 4:18 AM
Aug 2021
Fight choreography was on point. I'm happy they didn't kill each other. I did but didn't expect the full-on betrayal of Joseph and the Geezer. I'm surprised D defected to protect Joseph. This anime is just non-stop people doing what they want and throwing hands and I'm here for it.
Apr 30, 7:33 PM

Nov 2019
Zai rediscovers the memories of Higan and Mari's betrayal and is left with the decision to make the right choice. Higan does his best to convince Zai.

Yamahi is a step ahead of Jason's plan in eliminating the Ninjas and is stopped by his own ninja.

Such a clean episode I'm glad they decided to stick to the 2/2.5D animation it's less jarring and even feels more fluid for the application. Story wise it's starting to peak I'm excited to see what Yamaji has planned with the data and Gusoku suits for his Ninja army
May 9, 11:17 PM

Aug 2019
Yes!! Fist fights are back and we love to see it.
Yesterday, 8:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Dilly and Joseph moments were actually cool, and he managed to escape even after being thrown from the window

More topics from this board

» This series is good & bad at the same time.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 20

14 by xZabuzax »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

47 by Endl8ss »»
Yesterday, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 13

49 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

49 by Ashhk »»
May 20, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 23

39 by Endl8ss »»
May 20, 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.