Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 1, 11:00 AM

Dec 2021
Ah, another generic trope ticked off the list for this fantasy show: a blacksmith.

Apr 1, 12:40 PM
Sep 2015
I just hate Allen's beauty mark. Very distracting.
Apr 1, 2:40 PM
Nov 2023
Oh please, don’t go murdering Fel from Campfire Cooking! Just make him something meaty to eat.
Better episode this time, first one was a pile of turds. Animating the dragon was too much for this team. Im interested in the butler looking guy, seems like he’s from our world. Not gonna drop it yet…
Apr 1, 2:43 PM
The Dreamer
Feb 2024
still confused. lets see about this
One Piece Forever
Apr 1, 2:58 PM
Sep 2020
Demasiado generico y encima pesima animacion. Lo voy a seguir viendo igual (?)
Apr 1, 3:39 PM
Nov 2021
interesting antagonist, weird outfit tho... aaand the animation is even worse than I thought
Apr 1, 3:56 PM

Feb 2015
Not sure how I feel about the animation quality. Also, is the opening mostly just clips from the first ep? Ending is pretty good though.

I'm at least interested in the background of the characters this episode.
Apr 1, 3:58 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to IzanaSolos
Ah, another generic trope ticked off the list for this fantasy show: a blacksmith.
@IzanaSolos

WERE DOIN' GREAT SO FAR MAN...

medieval setting - check

OP short haired weapon wielding MC born into a noble family - check

people doubting his potential - check

asshole/dumbass king - check

jealous/rival character - check

pseudo harem - check

knight girl - check

princess character who leaves to go on an adventure - check

copy paste monsters, including a dragon - check

monster/demi-humans - check

blacksmith who must enhance the MCs weapon - check

bad art/animation quality - check
EcchiGodMamsterApr 1, 4:08 PM
Apr 1, 4:44 PM

Jan 2016
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@IzanaSolos

WERE DOIN' GREAT SO FAR MAN...

medieval setting - check

OP short haired weapon wielding MC born into a noble family - check

people doubting his potential - check

asshole/dumbass king - check

jealous/rival character - check

pseudo harem - check

knight girl - check

princess character who leaves to go on an adventure - check

copy paste monsters, including a dragon - check

monster/demi-humans - check

blacksmith who must enhance the MCs weapon - check

bad art/animation quality - check
@EcchiGodMamster

Me not getting paid a check - check

Apr 1, 5:12 PM
Jul 2016
BLAND IN EVERY WAY
Apr 1, 5:24 PM
Nov 2018
@Zuko12 It's on Crunchyroll.
Apr 1, 7:48 PM
Sep 2021
The ending song should’ve been the opening.
Apr 1, 8:20 PM

Aug 2017
Not sure why we got 2 episodes immediately but it certainly hasn't impressed me yet I'm still willing to watch another episode of it. The animation is horrible, around 9:00 the legs of Riese weren't even visible and the story feels all over the place, it's poorly directed. The voice acting for some of the characters is also not to my liking. MC looks dull as hell too.
Apr 1, 8:39 PM

Jul 2014
So she can heal any wound but was going to let her guard die in the last episode and had to have the MC heal her.

I can't even...
Apr 1, 9:48 PM

Feb 2019
it's a fenrir, i hope he's not a glutton like Fel lol
and Horace and Mylene are very sus, but then again, Horace works for that dubious duke who cast out his heir coz he was supposedly useless. but if Horace works for the duke, wouldn't he be privy to who or what the duke's other son looks like? or was Alan that worthless he wasn't even worth paying attention to?
Apr 1, 10:25 PM
Nov 2018
This is horribly bad I found it amusing. Especially that last part when Noelle was freaking out about the wolf screaming "Kill it"! The wolf was doing nothing, paying zero attention to them.
Apr 1, 11:14 PM
Feb 2021
Thought I would just point out that at the 9-minute mark, they completely forgot to animate Lise's legs, it looks like she is floating lol.
Apr 2, 1:12 AM

Apr 2016
Well, this was horrible. The story is all over the place, dull MC, awful animation. I knew from the start that it will be trash but i didn't expected to be this bad. First drop this season.

Apr 2, 1:43 AM
Jun 2023
Only the 1st episode is released, this anime is interesting, above average. looking forward to the next episodes
Apr 2, 3:40 AM

Oct 2016
Alright, I've decided that this anime is going to be my guilty pleasure for this season!
Apr 2, 6:29 AM
Nov 2018
emperord0909 said:
Only the 1st episode is released, this anime is interesting, above average. looking forward to the next episodes

On Crunchyroll 2 episodes was released.
Apr 2, 6:53 AM

Aug 2012
The person that animated this is clueless about swords. First I doubt there are many straight double edged D guard swords. Second a d guard handle will always have the guard down. It is unatural for one to draw it otheriwse... I know japanesse hold the katana blade up but... no one else does. Yes for a katana having the sharp side up makes for a quicker draw but is not worth it. I mean You generally do not finish a fight from the first hit. It seems someone realized this and switch orientation mid episode... Also the way the handle seems fixed seems like a place it would break
nightcrawlercypApr 2, 6:59 AM
Apr 2, 10:27 AM
Jan 2024
geez, thats a drop for me.
Apr 2, 11:18 AM

Mar 2013
This will definitely be a harem series... 🥲
I guess the animation is decent to watch, but let's doubt it first.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 2, 12:02 PM

Jun 2008
I bet if you write "generic fantasy reincarnation story" into an AI, this story will come out of it.
Apr 2, 12:18 PM

Apr 2020
Expected something at least half decent from Deen, but this is beyond sad.
I have committed war crimes in Yugoslavia
Apr 2, 2:58 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
just caught up to this as of april 2, 2024. there are 2 episodes out right now; and while i enjoyed them, some parts felt long and tiresome because of the lacking visuals and voice acting compared to other things released lately. nevertheless, im excited to continue
boredboredbored
Apr 2, 3:00 PM

Feb 2011
holy fuq this is generic. this is some great value anime. some Dr. Pipper or Mountain Don't status anime.
Conk? Beepis?

Apr 2, 4:50 PM

Nov 2011
So you're telling me the Wolf Swallowed The Dwarf Whole...aight.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 2, 6:11 PM
Jun 2021
Sokah said:
So she can heal any wound but was going to let her guard die in the last episode and had to have the MC heal her.

I can't even...

Haha I was wondering the same thing like ????
Apr 2, 10:12 PM
Mar 2024
I hope anyone who watches this anime will tell me if there is anything amazing about it later
Apr 3, 1:24 AM
Apr 2018
atleast, second ep was better than first ep
Apr 3, 7:34 AM

Jul 2017
Shouta Aoi's OP...just felt so wasted on a show like this. Same with Aimi's ED.

Akira certainly felt wasted allowing Alan to take her place to defeating the Red Dragon King, though she has a wandering kid to take care of, and going elsewhere to live a new life. In the meantime, the generic ducal House of Westfelt antagonists wanting both Lise and Beatrice dead, they did not expect Alan to be part of their group. Going to Granholm to get Alan a new sword from an elf blacksmith, both Lise and Alan certainly have the mark of a former relationship, and having the former lie on his shoulders now as opposed to their previous noble life being betrothed but in infamy, the life now is so much better.

But upon reaching their blacksmith elf friend Noelle's place, she...is just asleep, and she constantly needs mana to keep her awake. Even then, with past events reaccounted and Alan's sword being prescripted, Noelle chases them out to focus stringently, while the trio finds lodging to pass the time, and Alan going to trade the Red Dragon's scales, only to coincidentally meet with Horace and Amazoness Mylene, as expected, they only see him as a failure with their appraisal. With the sword done, tests are needed to judge the quality of the sword, which is where Noelle's Gift comes into play, and attempts to sink deeper, encounering a white tiger-lion of sorts, which Noelle has rather bad memories of her master being eaten by it.

Such a shame, but I want to see how trash this show will go.
Apr 3, 11:38 AM

Mar 2024
IMAGINE THE SMELL, the episode. Can't go wrong with twin braids, but it still isn't gonna make this much more interesting. ED definitely a banger though, probably the best thing coming out of this anime.
Apr 3, 6:40 PM

Jun 2020
You now this anime is very good as a comedy when he’s brother start to have a tantrum I lost it.
Apr 4, 1:24 AM
Mar 2024
it's okay for me, but I feeling somenthing make me dont want to contiune, i just dont see anything intresting about this anime
Apr 4, 4:43 AM
Jan 2009
Surely this episode can't be as bad as the first.

Anime: Is that a challenge?

Also, if you thought the animation couldn't be get worse, wait until you see the ultimate sword. It looks like something a 7 year old drew.
Apr 4, 2:10 PM

Jan 2013
Studio Deen seems to have put its best in-house staff on Gimai Seikatsu and left the dirty work to Marvy Jack for this generic anime.
Apr 4, 2:11 PM
Mar 2022
fajrchan16 said:
I hope anyone who watches this anime will tell me if there is anything amazing about it later

The end song was kinda aight
Apr 4, 2:21 PM

Nov 2013
episode 2 felt better than the 1st tbh
apart from funny anumation fails and some awkward interactions (which are fine if they knew each other for long), i thought it is a decent anime lol
i guess having 2 episodes out helps with the flow
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 5, 11:18 AM
Jan 2016
This anime really doesn't seem like it's got anything going for it. It feels like it's generic and tropey to a fault, like the tropes are used in ways and places that it doesn't make sense like the universe is bending to match them.
Apr 5, 12:31 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
This will definitely be a harem series... 🥲
I guess the animation is decent to watch, but let's doubt it first.
@CrazyButNot4U This is decent animation? 🤨
Apr 6, 11:35 AM

Jul 2014

Woah this sword is so ugly wtf
Apr 6, 2:44 PM

May 2009
Reply to Kuroimi

Woah this sword is so ugly wtf
@Kuroimi Hilt is more like from sabre.
Apr 6, 9:49 PM
Mar 2009
If not for the 2nd episode being immediately available, I wouldn't have bothered to wait for it and dropped this series.

The 2nd episode wasn't much better, it felt like story shortcuts were used. Almost as if they just figured everyone had watched enough of these anime to just move along without the tedious details.
Apr 8, 12:44 PM
Aug 2014
Quality was still subpar, and they even forgot to draw a character's legs at 9:00?
Apr 8, 5:08 PM
Aug 2012
A thin armed, low energy and small elf girl blacksmith. Would also takes days or weeks to make a good sword.

If the guy wanted a peaceful life, he shouldn't be following the priestess around. So far I would cal l this anime as generic, but i will continue to watch.
Apr 9, 12:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow this is such a snoozefest, but seeing sexy elf as a smith i might need to watch more to see what kind of bs they do next
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 9, 10:08 AM
Jun 2012
Quality in the second episode jumped up far higher than the first. However that is still very very poor overall.
Apr 10, 7:40 PM
Feb 2014
Reply to Holden7279
Thought I would just point out that at the 9-minute mark, they completely forgot to animate Lise's legs, it looks like she is floating lol.
@Holden7279 hahaha it's true she is floating!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

34 by Teufel »»
8 minutes ago

» It's so bad that it is good.

xqXpx - Apr 10

13 by Dustin1280 »»
Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

18 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jun 17, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

29 by Tirvon »»
Jun 11, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

23 by amlg »»
Jun 11, 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.