Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 10:51 AM

Dec 2021
Oh wow Allen’s gonna continue to live his life as he please… such an obvious fucking ending.

The most I can say about this show is that it existed.

Jun 10, 11:51 AM

Jul 2017
Henriette finally realizing that Curtis is the one pulling the strings behind the entire affair, she's just flabbergasted of her cousin thinking of such a cliché plot. While Lizette couldn't take Alan out, him and the entire group make their way out of the kingdom, since she can handle the entire affair herself. Everything that Curtis wants to eliminate, Henriette clearly can see the desperation on his face, but this is the same for Noelle wanting to rescue her.

Down but not out, Curtis continues begrudgingly, though thanks to Celia, Alan can finally deal with the problem at the source, which doesn't intimidate him at the slightest, knowing that the demon within him has manipulated his dense mind. And even when things aren't expected, Lizette comes in to give his justice, and that leaves Alan with the finishing move to give his soul a sense of his mind. Even though Henriette didn't expect Alan to come back, he did anyways, and she got spared the execution.

Finally, Alan's living the banished life he's always wanted with Henriette and the girls.

This show, it's just plain bland, stupid and idiotic. No one should've forced themselves to watch this trash.
Jun 10, 12:08 PM
May 2022
How on Earth does trash writing like this even get approved for publication let alone get past an editors desk? Plus the publisher people must have been drunk out of their minds to say “let’s adapt this trash writing into animation so that we can disappoint people around the world”.

I’d say the studio, cast or crew bare no blame in this but if anyone had done their research and read the books/scripts before hand and then agreed to be a part of this, then they deserve some blame
Jun 10, 12:10 PM

Sep 2022
If the anime had ended at the sixth episode it would have been on the borderline of acceptable (a 4/5) but from there I don't know what I watched, terrible. I don't know how the original source is but if the story is this then there is really a problem with the writing, then if we also take into account the animation I think it is the worst of all the anime this season.
Studio Deen and Marvy Jack may not be incredible studios but they can do better.

Jun 10, 12:10 PM
Jul 2023
bit boring, sloppy pacing
Jun 10, 12:11 PM
Sep 2015
One season is already enough for this anime.
Jun 10, 12:20 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i can safely say this is some of the WORST artwork/animation i've seen in a long time

please...

just stop making SO MANY anime... make less and take longer to make them... shows that look this bad are becoming more and more common, not to mention shows that look great having the odd episodes or scenes that look bad

and no one is obligated to like it regardless of the reasons
Jun 10, 2:49 PM

Mar 2019
Discount venom. Alright, it's finally over.
Jun 10, 3:25 PM
Jul 2015
Was this anime good? No. But it was fun.
Jun 10, 4:27 PM

Jan 2022
seriously. =_= that was the finale. HAHAHAH WHAT THE HELL i literally lold at how bad XD

i mean i know this show was garbeej from the start but MAN i did NOT see it coming that they weren't even gonna TRY to end it with an at-all-sensical, at-all-impactful, or at-all-intriguing finish HAHAH

like... this is the FINAL CLIMAX aaaaand it really only involved 2 characters neither of which really had Anything to do with the rest of the show up until this point...?? XD absolutely zero tension or build-up or real-feeling threat hahhaha

plus wtf was that Henriette-being-an-angel-in-her-past-life shit they threw in there at the end LMAO they never actually explained until this ep how she and Alan knew each other beforehand right..?? so that's... a thing i guess?? XD and no romantic resolve between Alan and Princessy which i'd expected they would at least throw a fuckin bone to for half a second but NAHh XD

but anyways... HEY!!! you gotta give it to this show... it was consistent!!! XD
ChocoWinJun 10, 4:34 PM
Jun 10, 9:00 PM
Apr 2022
Let me get this straight. So Curtis bro thinks that after framing Henriette for the assassination of the emperor, imprisoning her and essentially pushing her toward an execution, she would agree to marry him because...he asked her to?

This is so beyond stupid or delusional that it needs an entirely new term to describe it.
Jun 10, 9:50 PM

Nov 2019
Curtis legit turned into Venom in the end lol
Glad to be done with this, it was one of the hardest decisions to not drop
Jun 10, 10:11 PM
Aug 2013
Man, im glad this is over...
even though i watched it all, i cant remember anything... animations were Mid to horrid.
story all over the place
characters with no real personality

couldnt stop watching this trainwreck of a show though....

4/10
Jun 11, 12:10 AM

Jul 2022
Man... I thought that the general viewers would give an average score of around 6.8~7.1-ish but I was wrong, I didn't know it was super low in the 5s

Jun 11, 3:46 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to ChocoWin
seriously. =_= that was the finale. HAHAHAH WHAT THE HELL i literally lold at how bad XD

i mean i know this show was garbeej from the start but MAN i did NOT see it coming that they weren't even gonna TRY to end it with an at-all-sensical, at-all-impactful, or at-all-intriguing finish HAHAH

like... this is the FINAL CLIMAX aaaaand it really only involved 2 characters neither of which really had Anything to do with the rest of the show up until this point...?? XD absolutely zero tension or build-up or real-feeling threat hahhaha

plus wtf was that Henriette-being-an-angel-in-her-past-life shit they threw in there at the end LMAO they never actually explained until this ep how she and Alan knew each other beforehand right..?? so that's... a thing i guess?? XD and no romantic resolve between Alan and Princessy which i'd expected they would at least throw a fuckin bone to for half a second but NAHh XD

but anyways... HEY!!! you gotta give it to this show... it was consistent!!! XD
@ChocoWin
What?? Like in ep4 or before Henriette said why you even botter to reincarnete it you want to be the hero again.! So yes it was introduced before the end that they knew each other from past life, and that she was the one that help him reencarnate, and how she was watching him for many years with some special ability. So at least that wasn't just something random at the end
Jun 11, 7:13 AM
Dec 2022
most stupid MC I have ever watched.
the story is for kindergarten kids..
worst anime of my life....
Jun 11, 7:13 AM
Oct 2022
The ending was not that good. MC has not been chosen right, indeed he did not show great powers.

They said Henriette would be executed, but Allen saved her and now they all live happy together. Finally this anime is over and I believe it should not be made another season, the script has not been written well since the beginning.
Jun 11, 8:15 AM
Apr 2024
Man, what a cool ending, everything worked out for Allen in the end he managed to live his peaceful life with the people he really cares about, the final fight between him and Henriette's brother was insane to watch, and now he's gone to live with the women in his life and the recognition that he is the true hero, man it was cool to follow this story in twelve episodes, they delivered a lot and so it doesn't justify the low rating, the story isn't bad it may be standard but it's not bad, and otherwise, the anime is not still, it has action and problems to solve in the twelve episodes, the animation may not be Oshi no Ko and Frieren, but this anime is better than that terrible note.
Jun 11, 8:16 AM
Dec 2021
nice anime enjoyed it a lot, would like to see a second season.
Jun 11, 12:59 PM
Mar 2023
Maybe I'll read the light novel since a second season is highly unlikely
Jun 11, 3:25 PM

Mar 2020
I like the message that literally says thank you for watching to the end? All the way, really xD
Jun 11, 6:30 PM
Jan 2020
The writing for this is absolutely awful. Another one to be quickly forgotten.
Jun 11, 11:22 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm... there seems to be a lot of "FPS issue" in here... a lot of times the characters seems to be moving awkwardly, and sometimes there are weird pauses during fights... is this on purpose or are the studio just bad? lol

Anyways... yup, this entire empire is stupid AF... (actually the entire series is just bad)

Even more stupid is Alan that actually just left without fighting back against the empire... like a weak puss, all cause he wants to "live a chill life"

Alan: "Look at me, I listen to Henriette and left her to die cause she wants to"

And he only returns after getting told by the other girls to go back... this guy sucks... he doesn't actually think about others but himself unless he's told to think about others...

Unlike the vice-capt knight that would abandon a villain chase to help others or actually rebel against the evil guy (although she claims "for the empire"... which the Royals ran off cause the Emperor got killed) (which is still technically treason, since you're going against your Knight's order, so why make it sound like you're "for the empire" just rebel the damn thing...)

Also... the captain knight is pretty much the same as Alan... she only "rebel" AFTER the evil guy starts to lose... she probably wouldn't have done anything if Alan wasn't winning...

Pretty much the "I just follow the winner" mindset that doesn't give a fuck if it's good or evil, anything goes as long as I am on the winning side.

And Extra stupid is Alan at the end going "I saved you cause I wanted to".... yea... and totally not cause you were told to by the other girls whereas you actually wanted to just leave... fucking hypocrite...

And there's the attempted rape... that lasted for like 5 seconds before it changed to, lets just kill her...

Which is funny, cause Henriette was constantly telling the dude she would kill herself than to work with him... so the evil dude is pretty much just granting her wish, LOL

Even more funny is Henriette gets mad at Alan for returning... even tho she was just about to die... I guess she really do wanted to die huh... all cause she wanted to follow a pre-told story that's probably made up by her.

Plus... they literally just left afterwards... what about the Empire? is no one in charge anymore? did the Captain took over? HUH? no explanation? lets juts end the series here.... ok...

BTW, LOL @ that red armor that reminds me of Dragon Quest armor Henriette was thinking about from the book. (interesting reference)

Overall...

This anime feels like it's trying to copy the old tropes that ppls used to like long long time ago or something.

Which just feels weird now, especially with the weird plot line and setting that barely made sense...

This series just feels bad overall in Story, Character and Animation...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 12, 1:27 PM

Jan 2016
Lily is very sad this is the last episode. She was very much looking forward to this anime going on forever. Lily will just watch something else then. She really thought the rinnegan user here, curtis, was 100x superior to Nagato destroying the leaf.

Jokes aside, I held on to my 5/10 for this anime from the start. This anime dogshit but Alan did live as he pleased technically. Now he lives with his 4 wives and butler.

3/5 for this episode. Nothing really likable and everything so bad is so bad it's funny so not dislikable.

Jun 12, 3:11 PM
Feb 2016
This anime is so bland, I didn't even realize this was the last episode.
Jun 12, 8:49 PM
Aug 2014
im actually surprised the score went up form below a 5 to over a 5 after the series ended, cause this was BAD.
Jun 12, 10:10 PM
Sep 2022
I liked it ,,, just sayin
Jun 13, 10:08 PM
Apr 2023
@18:05 This probably is one of the most badly drawn villain I've ever seen in anime, probably worst than CGI dragons in the Misfit of the Demon King Academy anime this season. 😆

"Thank you for watching until the end" more like "Thank you for enduring even until the last episode"
Yeah this is the worst anime of this season and probably will be listed as one of the worst of all time. Condolences to the original creator of the light novels this was based on. I don't think your work deserved to be treated like this even if the story you wrote is not that groundbreaking. They even casted known veteran voice actors for this anime but the execution and animation itself was bad (e.g. powerpoint animations). The only good points about this anime are the opening and ending songs and I believe they really focused on promoting those songs more than making the anime decent.
Anyway, it was fun watching every episode and trying to spot when and where there will be a hilariously poor animated scene 😆
Jun 13, 11:15 PM
Nov 2018
TheSekiryuutei said:
im actually surprised the score went up form below a 5 to over a 5 after the series ended, cause this was BAD.

Maybe it went over 5 because it ended.
Jun 14, 5:12 AM
Apr 2019
This anime offers a truly satisfying viewing experience with its well-crafted episodes, deep character development, and engaging plot. The stunning visuals and smooth animation immerse viewers in a meticulously built world, while the fitting background music enhances the dramatic and emotional moments. The diverse and complex characters, each with unique backgrounds and motivations, interact in natural and nuanced ways, adding extra dimensions to the story. The battles and action sequences are exceptionally well-presented, featuring impressive choreography and adrenaline-pumping intensity, making each conflict and resolution feel significant and emotionally impactful.

However, it's important to recognize that storytelling preferences vary among individuals. If someone finds themselves dissatisfied with the storyline or character development, it's more appropriate to critique the writer's vision and style rather than the anime itself. The anime is a medium that brings the author's narrative to life, and any discontent should be directed towards the creator who crafted the story. This perspective allows for a more accurate understanding of the source of one's dissatisfaction.
Jun 15, 4:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
As expected even this finale is not something worthy to checks out. But honestly here i am still glad having to acknowledge something as fire as this shit. 🔥💩💩💩🔥

I am gonna say, this is isekai Ex-Arm
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 15, 12:40 PM

Feb 2009
This show was never gonna be good, but it was somewhat serviceable, but the last arc somehow was significantly worse. Stupid on both sides, the dumb faces, animation, and general plot progression....The worst part is that our MC seems to love leaving obvious problems alone until things get out of hand, just so he can show off how OP he is. Nothing can outdone how bad Curtis is as a character though.
Jun 17, 8:57 PM

Aug 2014
It was nice anime to kill time. Does not deserve to have so low score, but it raised from below 5 to 5.18 so maybe later it will get 6+
The fight animation was weak, but all the rest was great, the style of characters was great, the animation art and the story was also nice. It was rushed, but that was good for this anime paired with him finishing every fight so fast ;] It was like playing game from the start but at max level :D So I guess he will start getting harder fights later in story.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Yesterday, 1:09 PM
Feb 2021
Well I watched it until the end.
27 minutes ago

Apr 2009
It was actually impressive how throughout the run whenever this anime was in danger of getting interesting - Alan facing the price of his selfishness & abandoning his family responsibility, multiple set ups for big fights with the Wolf Brigade, having to rescue Henriette, etc it would contort itself Neo style to avoid them or cut them short. Then we top it off with absolutely the least threatening demon possessed anime villain outside of a comedy who after in his defeat in a dreamlike state basically tells the main character "Man, if I had your powers I'd do anything. Like... literally anything, you loser."

I guess points for avoiding convention, they just didn't do anything remotely interesting with it.

I did like the character designs, some of the gals were cute, and the score had a couple decent tracks that deserved a better show.

4/10

More topics from this board

» It's so bad that it is good.

xqXpx - Apr 10

13 by Dustin1280 »»
Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

18 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jun 17, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

29 by Tirvon »»
Jun 11, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

23 by amlg »»
Jun 11, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 1

56 by MadBat »»
Jun 11, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.