Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 9:28 PM

Dec 2021
Now I get AUZA's game.

The AUZA CEO wants full control of the country's energy system through Yamaji's secret group. Emma, with Higan's help, aims to thwart their plan and plans to leave AUZA City. After a successful escape, Emma suggests heading to a power plant to recharge his Gusoku Gear. Meanwhile, Jason and Mike remain on the run, evading capture. Mike convinces Jason to assist him, promising protection in return. Jason agrees but insists he needs a computer to help. As they search for a computer, Higan and Emma infiltrate the power plant, only to find one of Yamaji's henchmen waiting for them.

It's funny how Emma's idea of hiding is making her truck stand out. And why does everyone keep shooting when it doesn't work? Anyway, the fight in this episode was much better than last time. Kinda miss the human action, but the mechs are cool. The Gusoku Gear didn't have much power, but at least the other guy has honor... why though? Nice to see Mike again and learn some backstory. Surprisingly sweet. Can't anyone in this show have a happy story? Higan lost his family, Emma lost her friend, and now Mike's lost his daughter. Sheesh.

The whole gang has now reunited and is working together to defeat AUZA once and for all.

Mar 31, 2:39 AM

Jan 2009
the 3 main characters are reunited again cool

im romantically shipping emma x higan i know its far fetch but i want them to be happy together

and yep fans will hate the 3dcg action more since the 2d sakuga are gone
Mar 31, 7:31 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to deg

im romantically shipping emma x higan i know its far fetch but i want them to be happy together

deg said:
yeah i thought this was gonna be a gem but the fumble after episode 1 is crazy.
Mar 31, 8:53 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Reply to deg

@deg Funny, because I was shipping Emma and Mike. lol.
Mar 31, 8:53 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to AddaeAkono
@deg Funny, because I was shipping Emma and Mike. lol.
@AddaeAkono wut lol damn bruh
Mar 31, 9:11 AM
Sep 2021
Higan needs to improve himself in fighting other ninja's with the suit. This episode was a nice character's bonding episode, that's all.
Mar 31, 9:47 AM

Jun 2014
Some more cool mech action in this episode that looked better than in previous episodes. The plot also thickens with more of AUZA's plans being revealed.

Finally Emma and Higan are reunited with Mike. It was nice to see a little bit of past bonding between Mike and Emma, but Mike should work on his singing skills lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 31, 10:03 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Reunited and it feels so good. Reunited cause they understood.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 31, 10:10 AM
Aug 2020
Let’s be honest, we signed to watch Ninja fights…

I love mecha but they did a bad choice to bring that here after the 2-3 great episodes…

I need more revenge mode, more blood…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 31, 10:47 AM

Mar 2010
Thats good the two reunited with the Ninjas/fighters. They are definitely more safe that way.
Mar 31, 10:50 AM
Dec 2022
It was good though, the action was missing.
Mar 31, 11:04 AM
May 2020
Ah the Magical Negro can sing also!
Mar 31, 11:39 AM
Mar 2024
Was expecting better, nothing cool here
Mar 31, 12:11 PM
Mar 2019
The firecrackers got me
Mar 31, 1:22 PM
Dec 2023
Ngl this episode was ass
Mar 31, 1:45 PM

Sep 2023
What happened to this anime? I feel like there was a lot of talking in this episode but nothing important was really said. The mech fights aren't great, and we even got a deus ex machina of the enemy leaving Higan and Emma alive 'just because'. Did we really need Mike singing karaoke and a buddy cop montage? I'm very confused by what this anime is attempting to accomplish.
Mar 31, 4:58 PM
Mar 2019
this episode kinda meh..still looking forward for the next one i guess
Mar 31, 5:26 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to deg

@deg Personally I think Emma and Higan will def not happen lol. Emma is with Higan solely for her "master", not any other attachment. They've def bonded tho
Mar 31, 6:12 PM

Dec 2022
I BEEN LOOKIN' FOR YOU, JUDAS
perfect Easter quote
lol that karaoke flashback, kino
Mar 31, 7:59 PM

May 2018
bro if only they didn't include this mecha robot fight shit... what people (I'm people) like about ninjas are the insane things they can do with their human body by using discipline to surpass physical limits... even if it pushes into supernatural territory. that's ok. what I want to see in an action anime are blood, guts, sweat, and tears y'all
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Mar 31, 8:58 PM

Jul 2016
Why did they include the mecha thing? This anime was too good until then. =(
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to otakuweek

I love mecha but they did a bad choice to bring that here after the 2-3 great episodes…

otakuweek said:

the first 2 eps were promising with the beast powers and all the gore but... now is a different show i agree
SaintCelestian said:
Did we really need Mike singing karaoke and a buddy cop montage?

yeah, it's like they were trying to stretch it a bit, they think they're Toei now? xD
notYuzvix said:
Ngl this episode was ass

happy Easter, i guess

💢

Mar 31, 10:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ik I got tik-tok brain but man these recent episodes really having me zoning out quite a bit

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 31, 10:57 PM
Nov 2012
This show was a whole lot better before when it was hand to hand combat and not just CGI mech fights.
Apr 1, 4:28 AM
Apr 2021
Damn y’all really hate when something is different and there were nice animated moments in this episode like how the camera was going all 360° around Emma during the fight with that black dude I can understand why some of y’all don’t like the mechs but mechs are cool just look at code geass for example. Some of y’all really got that tiktok brain bc how y’all forgetting bro can’t exact his revenge bc the ppl he’s tryna fight are strong as shit I mean we saw it in episode 6 when bro got jumped😭🤦🏽‍♂️😭
Apr 1, 4:50 AM
Jun 2019
Good fight animation was the only thing this anime had going for itself. Now what's left? Cringe humor? Buddy cop clichés?
Apr 1, 9:19 AM

Jan 2024
Gosh, the first few episode were so great. The fights were amazing. But now these battle cyborg suits look so weird and the fights are boring. Sad the overall quality dropped so much. But its still not bad. ED is wonderful.
Apr 1, 5:38 PM
Mar 2024
not very much happened although it had a lot of set up for the future it wasn't really very interesting considering where the cliffhangers happen aswell
Apr 2, 6:13 AM

May 2021
Getting to hear Mike sing made it a 10/10 episode.

Apr 2, 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
Reply to NoelleIsSleepy
bro if only they didn't include this mecha robot fight shit... what people (I'm people) like about ninjas are the insane things they can do with their human body by using discipline to surpass physical limits... even if it pushes into supernatural territory. that's ok. what I want to see in an action anime are blood, guts, sweat, and tears y'all
@Noelle43 Couldn't have said it better.
Apr 2, 11:47 AM
Feb 2023
anyone know the song he sings in the bar?
Apr 3, 12:08 AM

Mar 2019
Show has lost the appeal it had for me in the beginning. I'm sticking around because I don't downright hate it, but it is disappointing. I actually like mechs/armored suits etc, but this kind of feels like a bait and switch. I really enjoyed seeing Higan do superhuman stuff, but now he's doing some basic robot combat in a suit and the action feels cheapened. Not to mention the suit/mech designs are kind of ass. That fight with the glowing neon centipedes.... Eeeeww, why? Why do they glow? Isn't that antithetical to the whole ninja stuff? I get that the suit enhances their powers to where maybe they believe their invulnerable, but it still feels kind of dumb for ninjas advertise their presence with glowing LEDs?
poemofdevilApr 3, 12:11 AM
Apr 4, 5:02 AM
May 2023
Reply to poemofdevil
Show has lost the appeal it had for me in the beginning. I'm sticking around because I don't downright hate it, but it is disappointing. I actually like mechs/armored suits etc, but this kind of feels like a bait and switch. I really enjoyed seeing Higan do superhuman stuff, but now he's doing some basic robot combat in a suit and the action feels cheapened. Not to mention the suit/mech designs are kind of ass. That fight with the glowing neon centipedes.... Eeeeww, why? Why do they glow? Isn't that antithetical to the whole ninja stuff? I get that the suit enhances their powers to where maybe they believe their invulnerable, but it still feels kind of dumb for ninjas advertise their presence with glowing LEDs?
@poemofdevil I agree wholeheartedly, absolutely adored the show at the beginning but has been getting worse ever since. I'm sticking around since it's not terrible, but like you said I'm just a little disappointed to see it already lost its magic.
Apr 4, 6:07 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Eh quite ok episode. But also disappointing. Why do I enjoy series in the beginning only for it to become bad like this. Why mecha ninjas or whatever they are? Why couldn't they be normal. Currently only watching this thanks to Tsuda :) also the reason why I started this.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 5, 4:04 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Centepide Ninja, cool! and Honorable!
kekeke
Apr 7, 6:05 AM

May 2015
Ninjas doing ninja stuff!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 7, 11:10 PM
Feb 2021
iamlegion804 said:
anyone know the song he sings in the bar?

Bitter sweet - Steve memmolo
The best way to live a full life is to be a child, no matter what your age.
-Gintoki Sakata(Gintama)
Apr 11, 3:25 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to otakuweek

@otakuweek i dropped it when the mecha shit came in play, just killed the whole vibe lol
Apr 11, 5:31 PM
Aug 2020
--Moose-- said:
@otakuweek i dropped it when the mecha shit came in play, just killed the whole vibe lol

Lol

I understand.

The dude was using his secret powers at the beginning …

Robots are definitely not Ninjas 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 14, 7:46 AM

Dec 2018
Mike is the coolest character, and everytime I see that drawing by his daughter I choke up a little.
Apr 14, 7:47 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to --Moose--
@--Moose-- I agree it ruined the vibe for me. It just feels so out of place.
Apr 14, 7:49 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to RioFS
Getting to hear Mike sing made it a 10/10 episode.
@RioFS Lmao, you're right, and based of your pfp...PADORU PADORU.
Apr 14, 7:57 PM

May 2021
Reply to StateofOhayo
@RioFS Lmao, you're right, and based of your pfp...PADORU PADORU.
@StateofOhayo
I made it all the way back in Dec 2022. Have been too lazy to update it.

Apr 16, 1:56 PM
Oct 2015
Ok hear me out - this episode made me finally drop this hot garbage anime.
I tolerated the poor clichéd AI script, I tolerated the way too fast pace, I tolerated the AI dialogues...

But I will not tolerate a mecha ninja that will just go "TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA" while he throws kicks at his opponent:
https://youtu.be/1ly45LdcegU?si=zk0pPQ2TmY-Bb2wE&t=54
followed by "RATA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA":
https://youtu.be/1ly45LdcegU?si=WrXVLBNUbBhAWt_I&t=103

I will not tolerate that cringe English karaoke scene.

Enough is enough, this anime isn't serious, yet it takes itself extremely serious.
Apr 27, 9:04 AM

Jun 2021
I really like the relationship between Mike and Emma, glad they made up after all

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

36 by Ranxomare »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 20

45 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FireRifle64 - Mar 16

59 by Scratxhh »»
Apr 29, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 10

218 by Scratxhh »»
Apr 29, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 13

48 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Apr 28, 3:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.