Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 9:51 PM

Mar 2013
Be it on a scale of 1-10 or a simple “yes or no” system, how attractive do you guys think yourselves to be? How attractive do you think other people of the opposite sex and the same sex consider you to be? Are you in 80th percentile? 90th? Do people assume things about yourself based on your beauty or lack thereof?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2:59 AM

Jun 2020
I would say 6-7/10 mainly because I have pulled girls even though I'm hella shy and have worked a lot on my physique lol
Mar 25, 3:21 AM

Sep 2016
Slightly above average I guess, so 6/10
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 25, 3:58 AM

Jan 2009
you can find my pictures in a lot of selfie threads here in the forums

im mid and fat so 4-5/10
Mar 25, 4:06 AM

Feb 2020
Not that attractive I don't think? 3 or 4/10
My body has always been odd looking from being born premature and poisoned.
It's most noticeable with my head & face, as I have the typical prem head shape, and my other features aren't great either. My chest also still looks odd, but it's not sunken in like it used to be at least. Still have some arm muscles from doing corrective physiotherapy as a teen at least.

I'm not absolutely freakish looking, but I did often get insults thrown about my appearance, but thankfully don't get those anymore.
I'm sure there's some things I could do to better myself (I have a bit of a gut), but don't have the motivation.

I guess though I probably look younger than my age, as I still have a full head or hair from my Dad's genes.
LightWorkerMar 25, 4:12 AM
Mar 25, 4:17 AM

Feb 2020
"How Attractive Do You Think You Are?"

7/10.
Mar 25, 5:27 AM

Nov 2022
I think I'm a 7/10 but my partner calls me a 10/10. I do think people treat me better because of my appearance.
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 25, 6:58 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I wonder,
I'm bad at assessing something about myself, especially about appearance.

I guess I'm 5/10 since I think I just look ordinary~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 25, 7:02 AM

Jun 2023
I would say I'm 8/10. It's hard to judge my own appearance but I like the way I look.
Mar 25, 7:34 AM

Nov 2019
probably about 10/10                       
Mar 25, 7:39 AM

Jul 2014
I'm not movie star gorgeous, have moments where I feel ugly and have features I'm insecure about but I'd say I am reasonably attractive. At least attractive enough for middle-aged gay men to want to aggressively hit on me.
Take care of yourself

Mar 25, 9:16 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Body? 8/10 I'm 6ft3 with wide shoulders (barely fit into my door frame) and decently muscular.
Face? 3/10 cuz I look very depressed (always have bags under my eyes even though I get enough sleep; I hate to smile or show emotion on my face).
In the gym, girls sometimes approach me to hit on me. But after a few exchanges, they back out because of my dead-looking face and lack of enthusiasm. Which is probably for the best, since I am not the type of person who enjoys company. I devote all of my free time to training, anime, games and internet.
Mar 25, 9:20 AM

Aug 2021
thinking about this leads people on a downward spiral, yall better stop seeking objectivity in attractiveness, its a waste of time
id rather be funny and actually have a personality instead B) (it gets u good pussy/dick)
Mar 25, 9:57 AM
Dec 2022
9-8 according to my parents, 7-8 according to my roommates. I don't care much about my looks as long as I look decent in public. OTOH, I like how my baby sister is 9-8 to my eyes.
Mar 25, 10:24 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to elgatosaika
thinking about this leads people on a downward spiral, yall better stop seeking objectivity in attractiveness, its a waste of time
id rather be funny and actually have a personality instead B) (it gets u good pussy/dick)
@elgatosaika Classic uggo cope.

Anyways apparently I'm 8/10, maybe a 9 with makeup on (according to others). Personally I think I'm around a 7/10.
Mar 25, 11:05 AM

Mar 2008
I dont like the rating systems since I dont think it is as simple as that. My mood for past few years is barely even look at myself in the mirror because I dont feel like I look like me and just in general dont like seeing myself but that is more than a looks thing. Even if I know some people would see me as attractive i just feel not attractive currently. Hard to put that into words i dont think it is as simple as a rating or attractive or not.

I havent gotten latest comments on my looks because so few people get to see me anymore except the one friend which she still says im attractive.
Mar 25, 11:30 AM
Feb 2015
Honestly, it depends a lot on my mood. Most of the time I'd rank myself as neutral (5) but sometimes I can't stand looking at myself and put myself at a 3, but other times I feel like a cutey patootie and put myself at an 8 :P
I think it has a lot to do with how much I like my hair, whether I've shaved properly, and how I'm dressed and if I'm wearing any jewelry
Mar 25, 11:35 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to Rinrinka
I wonder,

@Rinrinka

You sound like Ayanokouji with that ordinary talk. You totally look like a super model don't you...

OT: At my best my looks are pretty solid, but looks alone doesn't mean i'm attractive. A former classmate once told me about her first impression of me, she said i had the expression of someone stupid.
Mar 25, 11:55 AM

May 2013
My vain narcissism is at war with my crippling body dysmorphia currently.

Interesting thing but it is a coin toss if I think I look 8-10 or 1-3.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 25, 12:44 PM

Dec 2015
I consider myself as 6-7 average, according to my friends I am around 8-9, according to my past female roomates it is around 8-10, as one of them considered me to be some sort of Alvarro/Casanova [I wish it is true], according to random people from bars it would be around 7-8 from what I remember.

I haven't heard yet from someone IRL to call me ugly so at least I kinda feel confident enough to not be below average looking. Although excluding girls... Once a guy tried to hit on me so it was kind of confusing when a random guy thought I was attractive to him, I felt a lil sorry to him as I am heterosexual, so I told him asap to not build his hope ups as I know personally how it hurt when you have high hopes for success for too long.

Here's 2 photos for ya to judge, one with my facial hairs and sunglasses on which is I think from 2 months ago and the second one is literally from few minutes ago as I shaved myself today and I took off glasses so that's how I would look like today/tomorrow if I would wear eye contacts
From a mirror as my phone's screen is cracked and few of those cracks are covering my front camera so any kind of selfie looks foggy and I wouldn't be even visible in a photo:

ZettaikenMar 25, 12:51 PM
Mar 25, 2:08 PM
Jan 2022
Probably a 5. Never thought about it.
Mar 25, 2:53 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Reply to Rinrinka
I wonder,

As my friend said before if u were acknowledged as charm one not only male and female which said it but also from gay ones n in fact im also admitted by them tho lolll so u can guess what is score that i get then lolllll

@Rinrinka mattaku nee rinchan, dou shita kimi wa omotta no ka ? Sarani sonna koto muri da nee rinka chan datte sa, kimi wa hontouni utsukushii ya biji onna yoou dakara, motto tsuyoku jibun wo shinjitte naritai imasu ne rinka chan

Mar 25, 3:38 PM

May 2022
Probably around a 6-7. There's quite a few girls around my school who have crushes on me and my friends say I have a lot of potential but I'm not very sure so a 6-7 is a good guess.
Mar 25, 3:43 PM

Jul 2010
With some efforts, 8/10. All natural is around 6-7/10

Mar 25, 6:00 PM
Apr 2022
usually 3. they should be grateful that i feel no need for partners
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Rinrinka
I wonder,

@Rinrinka after looking at ur selfie on ur profile i say u re 10/10, u re def attractive

Ot : idk rly but prob im 6-7/10
Mar 25, 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
5/10.

I am not very tall, wear glasses, and have bad posture. I could probably be a 6/10 if I tried to cater to society.
Mar 25, 10:58 PM
Jun 2016
i think i'm fine honestly, so ... 8,5 or 9/10
Mar 26, 12:50 AM
Mar 2024
some girls asked me you are in 7/8 or more then.
Mar 26, 12:52 AM

Aug 2018
https://ibb.co/qD7QhMK 5-6/10 sillly image of me cus why not
Mar 26, 5:21 AM

May 2014
I used to think very lowly of my looks, but after I had jaw surgery last year and healed up from all that, I feel a lot more confident in my face. Not to say I'm a 10/10 by any means, but now I think I'm at least decent. I've never had any issues body wise though, always been fairly slim. I've been hit on before, so I suppose that means some people out there find me attractive, but I'm not a fan of being hit on. I attract the exact kind of guy I want nothing to do with it seems.

In terms of people assuming something about me based on my looks, I always feel like people assume I'm smarter than I am. That old stereotype of glasses wearers being smart at work maybe. Little do they realize my lack of intelligence.
Mar 26, 5:32 AM

Jan 2017
I'd say my body in terms of being feminine is a 8/10 easily. Face wise everyone compliments how young I look despite being 25 but not sure what I'd rate my face, all I know is my body.
Mar 26, 5:56 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Repeat thread and very boring. I don't hang or care to know to people who assume things about others due their looks. Such dumb people I don't acknowledge.

Real question should be "why do people care about the way people look"
Mar 26, 6:48 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to Amityblight
Repeat thread and very boring. I don't hang or care to know to people who assume things about others due their looks. Such dumb people I don't acknowledge.

Amityblight said:

I think much of it is due to the fact that appearances are the things we can outwardly observe, and the fact that we know other people "care", not so much from a "hot or not" perspective so much as people do make snap judgements and assumptions of us. Amity, we are all subjected to the biases of our society, both on the receiving end as well as potentially acting out unsaid biases.

Sorry, my major pet peeve is when people say things akin to "I am perfectly unbiased and do not color" sort of shit. Nor do I think this is irrelevant either. I personally am not a fan of Abercrombie and Fitch, but I think the way its previous advertisement has coloured perceptions of "hot and not", especially against racial lines in the United States and beyond, is worth discussing. Admittingly, such a topic beyond the scope of this very boring thread, and something any moderator would lock up for being "political".

Rurihime said:
i think i'm fine honestly, so ... 8,5 or 9/10

I do not think 8.5-9.0 really counts as just "fine". Otherwise I'd be pretty damn worried about myself.

traed said:
I dont like the rating systems since I dont think it is as simple as that. My mood for past few years is barely even look at myself in the mirror because I dont feel like I look like me and just in general dont like seeing myself but that is more than a looks thing. Even if I know some people would see me as attractive i just feel not attractive currently. Hard to put that into words i dont think it is as simple as a rating or attractive or not.

Maybe it is just a sort of apathy to your own scintillating beauty mixed with the fact you just don't like looking at yourself in a mirror. From what you said, it is not so much "I am hideous" as much as "I do not like eating apples because I hate the texture of it in my mouth", making it more of a sensory thing if anything. I personally think it is okay if you feel you are not attractive as long as you do not obsess over it or anything, and besides...

I'd be so intimidated if you were beautiful too, Traed-chan.

Mar 26, 7:30 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
@PeripheralVision I never once said I don't see color, because I do. Our races difference that doesn't have to divide us. However I do not judge people on things that have very little value to me or things they can't judge.

Some people do that not everyone looks at people from sexual or worldly view. I don't live in the world of man I'm over that stuff

If see fat person or someone too skinny I do think woah person unhealthy.
Mar 26, 8:17 AM

Nov 2017
I'd say I'm handsome and beautiful. People say I'm handsome, or other positive adjectives. I won't be to everyone's liking, and that's fine.

But at the end of the day, I love the way I look and my inner beauty even more so
Mar 26, 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to Amityblight
@PeripheralVision I never once said I don't see color, because I do. Our races difference that doesn't have to divide us. However I do not judge people on things that have very little value to me or things they can't judge.

Some people do that not everyone looks at people from sexual or worldly view. I don't live in the world of man I'm over that stuff

If see fat person or someone too skinny I do think woah person unhealthy.
@Amityblight

Fair enough, but I think it encompasses more than just racial biases (That is, if perceptions of beauty can be divorced from ethnicity and racial appearances). People just treat attractive people better, ala the Halo Effect.

I think the big misconception here is that this is all ultimately due to sexual attraction (Not sure what you meant by worldly, so maybe I misunderstood you), which can play a role but ultimately fails to explain how this sort of thing often occurs between heterosexual members of the same sex.

My point being is that I think no one is actually above it so much as they are aware of their biases/aware for their potential of biases and actively minimize it.

Personally, I think I do have my biases for attractive men and women that is further complicated by racial assumptions, and this likely affects how I treated others, be it from how safe I feel around them to all sorts of unstated subconscious things.
Mar 26, 9:27 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
@PeripheralVision I am aware of the halo effect but it never once effect my judgement of someone. I simply haven't treated a person better or worst due to their looks.

Halo effect only effect you if you're already a shallow person.

It's difficult to explain. Especially since you think in the mortal plane.
Mar 26, 9:41 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to LightWorker
Not that attractive I don't think? 3 or 4/10
My body has always been odd looking from being born premature and poisoned.
It's most noticeable with my head & face, as I have the typical prem head shape, and my other features aren't great either. My chest also still looks odd, but it's not sunken in like it used to be at least. Still have some arm muscles from doing corrective physiotherapy as a teen at least.

I'm not absolutely freakish looking, but I did often get insults thrown about my appearance, but thankfully don't get those anymore.
I'm sure there's some things I could do to better myself (I have a bit of a gut), but don't have the motivation.

I guess though I probably look younger than my age, as I still have a full head or hair from my Dad's genes.
LightWorker said:

The latter can be quite a genetic blessing, especially for guys considering how early baldness can start. Same goes for teeth and skin for example.

If it means anything, I know many people aren't that demanding about someone to have abs or can appreciate a soft tummy lol. More power to you if it's something you'd want to do for yourself, but don't beat yourself over it if it's for others.
Mar 26, 9:48 AM
Nov 2023
I think it's difficult to rate yourself especially because many people tend to think of themselves as less attractive than they are. We harshly compare ourselves to the 'Beauty Standard' that social media has set for us (which isn't even real half the time considering social media is so filtered). Every time I think about how I look, I fail to recall all the good things people have said about my appearance, attractiveness, or sex appeal. Instead, negative thoughts circulate through my mind and it's impossible NOT to be delusional at this point.

Attractiveness is based on a bunch of things and DON'T chalk yourself down to just your size, hair colour, or any other physical attributes, because how you view yourself is not how other people view you.

THAT BEING SAID, I have a juicy ass and get a whole lotta bitches, so I think that speaks for itself.

>^~^<
Mar 26, 10:14 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to Amityblight
@PeripheralVision I am aware of the halo effect but it never once effect my judgement of someone. I simply haven't treated a person better or worst due to their looks.

It's difficult to explain. Especially since you think in the mortal plane.
@Amityblight

If you’re drawing a distinction between assumptions and thoughts versus actual actions I guess I can understand what you are saying. After all, being aware of our assumptions as being assumptions is in my eyes what self-awareness is. I do think I am in the mortal plane because I am a fallible mortal. What may be seen as innocuous could be seen as patronizing or mansplaining, and I think it is morally obligated for anyone in my positions to be aware of how we act and why.

I’d like very much to say I am not sexist or racist or bigoted, and I certainly believe I have no hatred of anyone, but doesn’t exactly stop me from being bigoted. How many men and women claim to not be bigoted because they conflate misogyny with sexism or supremacy with racism? Too much for me to be comfortable with saying that I might not act in a way representative of those attitudes whether I am aware of it or not at the moment. Not intending to be sexist does not make me not sexist.

Maybe where we differ is that I am not exactly cynical. I don’t think one had to be a bad person or even “shallow” to be unaware.
Mar 26, 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
i would say 7/10, i get compliements a lot! i also love my body and it's shape, but there is definitely prettier girls around me lmao
Mar 26, 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
Maybe a 3 or 4, I'm short and recently put on some weight around my belly, never had good facial features either.
Mar 26, 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
The cosmos decided to make me 6'2, deep voice, nice hair, nice body, big dick, but the most important thing i.e. the face they were like: AYEEEE LMAO, NAH HE DOESN'T NEED THAT

I have a 9/10 body with a 5/10 face

Mar 26, 11:37 AM

Mar 2008
Amityblight said:

Easily could be an evolutionary adaptation to avoid contagious diseases or not pair with someone who will produce offspring with low chance of survival, then society and individuals own psyche adds extra stuff on top of that.

Amityblight said:

You were likely mislead on the meaning because how commonly people use the term for bias toward people perceived as having good looks. Halo effect isn't only about looks, it can also be any single character trait. So it isn't just shallow people it effects. The negative version also exists known as the horns effect or the devil effect.
Mar 26, 11:44 AM

May 2021
3.5/10

Slightly above average height in my country, fluent in 2 languages and learning French. Bad at talking, unfunny and unsociable. Mid looks. Thats why good and bads cancels out, leaving it a 3.5

Mar 26, 11:58 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Reply to PeripheralVision
@Amityblight

If you’re drawing a distinction between assumptions and thoughts versus actual actions I guess I can understand what you are saying. After all, being aware of our assumptions as being assumptions is in my eyes what self-awareness is. I do think I am in the mortal plane because I am a fallible mortal. What may be seen as innocuous could be seen as patronizing or mansplaining, and I think it is morally obligated for anyone in my positions to be aware of how we act and why.

I’d like very much to say I am not sexist or racist or bigoted, and I certainly believe I have no hatred of anyone, but doesn’t exactly stop me from being bigoted. How many men and women claim to not be bigoted because they conflate misogyny with sexism or supremacy with racism? Too much for me to be comfortable with saying that I might not act in a way representative of those attitudes whether I am aware of it or not at the moment. Not intending to be sexist does not make me not sexist.

Maybe where we differ is that I am not exactly cynical. I don’t think one had to be a bad person or even “shallow” to be unaware.
@PeripheralVision

Aren't assumption and thoughts one of the same? The thing is speaking for myself I never had thoughts or assumption like that. I never thought if someone look good they had good attributes.

I don't know you but I don't think you those things. People here who call me those things I find it hilarious (Jewish Lesbian who only friends are people color). Racism, Sexism, misogyny are action not words to me. Once again I never treated anyone different based on those things. You didn't attend it that that's how they took it.

@traed Your first statement is beyond stupid. We are not cave men.

I am aware of your second statement.

forgot answer question I'll say this. I like way I look I don't care if some people don't. I think I am cool looking.
AmityblightMar 26, 12:06 PM
Mar 26, 12:04 PM

Nov 2017
I dont know

I have a psycho stare %100 of the time which make me looks suspicious and I am extremely introverted so girls dont approach to me

Mar 26, 12:45 PM

Jul 2013
what a question to be asked when im not fucking with how i look right now, huh? don't know about a score but i feel like i'm below average, don't really get much looks on the streets, gotta work on me i guess but there's always a limit to it. if i had the money i'd definitely pay for some surgeries.
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Mar 26, 1:04 PM

Sep 2018
1. People always makes assumptions on everyone based on looks. This even includes babies.

I am a 3 out of ten in looks. At around 27 I already know my sub five status.
For those who lack understanding on looks ratings
8-10 chads (girls approach you for sex)
6-7 (not a virgin, but may use money to substitute for lacking looks.) Chadlite
4-5 normie (virgin to non virgin who may have had sex in their teens only.
1-3 absolute inkwells virgin status over 25 for guys.

Age decreases looks so that is a given.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

74 by Zefyris »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

22 by UncreatedSong »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

27 by Astachanna »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 9 hours ago

15 by RyuRabbit »»
2 hours ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.