Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shaman King: Flowers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
They're really assigning Hana all these difficult tasks...almost seems unfair.

On the other hand, we also got the appearance of the Iron Maiden in its glory, although not in its true form. Episode was kinda chaotic but also built more into overall lore.
Mar 19, 9:28 PM

Feb 2016
Jeanne was killed by that crazy girl, and then she just accepted to be her spirit partner? lol
I liked that tho, that someone dies and immediately becomes a soul partner for a shaman, we haven't see anything like that (as far as I remember) while it should be totally possible.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 20, 8:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
His backstory : I was about to kill myself jumping off the tokyo tower because I lost at a yu gi oh tournament
Mar 20, 3:35 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to StallionXD
Jeanne was killed by that crazy girl, and then she just accepted to be her spirit partner? lol
I liked that tho, that someone dies and immediately becomes a soul partner for a shaman, we haven't see anything like that (as far as I remember) while it should be totally possible.
@StallionXD ... isn't Faust's Shaman spirit his deceased wife Eliza tho? And in the og show, he uses her skeleton as catalyst just like this "Black Maiden" uses Jeanne's Iron Maiden.
Mar 20, 7:56 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to SouthRzVa
@StallionXD ... isn't Faust's Shaman spirit his deceased wife Eliza tho? And in the og show, he uses her skeleton as catalyst just like this "Black Maiden" uses Jeanne's Iron Maiden.
@SouthRzVa yeah it's his deceased wife but he didn't immediately called her soul, and the catalyst thing is true too but is not like Faust forced his wife, she still had to agree, the only thing the catalyst does is give her a physical body, is the same as fusing someone like Amidamaru with a katana.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 21, 6:19 AM

Jul 2016
Lol they even adated some parts of Yahabe spin-off as flashback as well.

Giving the pacing, it's pretty clear the anime will gonna have the same rushed ending as the Flowers manga as well considering it only has 13 episodes. This makes me wondering what's the point of even adapting this if they're not going to expand the story or at least try to adapt some parts from Red Crimson and Marcos spin-offs.
Mar 24, 7:50 AM
Jul 2013
I liked this character, he came and brought Men down from the cloud.

➖Although then Tamao came, and he controlled everyone hahaha.

By the way, Kamogawa, at the moment he seems like a very meh antagonist to me, although the fault of that is that he has done nothing in 11 chapters.
Mar 28, 9:53 AM
Sep 2015
This anime just keep adding more characters without fully exploring the depth of each character.
Mar 28, 8:52 PM

Jul 2017
Sakurai warranting Hana a favour to save his plane, and Thalim of the Patch has to come out of nowhere to pay him a visit, a request from Hao, to help him get out fo the Mini Ashura Hell. And since everyone of Team Hao is here, better get some training whilst waiting for Hana to come back to reality. Even back at Funbari Onsen, both Redseb and Seyrarm are also enemies because of the Black Maiden.

Tao Men clearly sensing a resentment towards her, which this Black Maiden Jeanne is but a sum of the troubles from the Flower of Maize. And the worst offended from this is Tamao herself, which she's clearly holding a business and not a death parade. Back in Mini Ashura Hell, Hana may still be fuming about his way out, but Sakurai brought about a good point about what is he fighting for. As for Kamokura, him even having to chase Hana even in Hell, he is really adamant on wanting Hana dead.

What is YVS's real goal, more than just targeting Hana?
Mar 29, 9:41 AM
Dec 2013
Just 2 episodes left. Expecting an announcement of Shaman King: The Super Star after the final episode. If it does get announced, then see ya in 2 years.

Also, can't believe Iron Maiden Jeanne is dead. R.I.P.
wildhoodMar 29, 9:44 AM
Mar 29, 1:23 PM

Nov 2013
this hell bullshit is boring as hell ... geez

at least in the actual world, there's some fights and talks that made this episode at least bearable...
rip Jeanne, didn't expect that ugly girl would just try to kill mr poophead with his mother's weapon lmao

Tamao op, she just appears and everyone goes to sleep
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 30, 3:00 PM

Nov 2009
Wait... so...

Poopyhead wants to save Jeanne (his mom) from being controlled and used as a Spirit?

Feels like he could have asked Hao to do that.... since Hao has complete control over all lesser Spirits since he controls the "Great Spirit".

Imagine if someone were to capture and use Yoh as a spirit weapon... would Hao just let that slide? LOL

Also... where's Ren? what happened to him? is he also dead?

So... potentially 4 of the OG-shamans already died... how many more OG-shaman are going to be dead in this sequel?

(other thing... why are the 2 kids from OG now back to being evil? and the Golem is also turning evil... I thought the Golem was turning good with their Mom's spirit in control...)

(so instead, they all turn evil and the Golem Mom also ends up help killed someone else's Mom... huh...)

Hmm... feels like OG-shamans that have kids are all going to end up ad "dead"...

So... it's better for the OG-shaman to not have kids, if they have kids, they dead, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 20, 9:23 AM

Feb 2012
I expected some more interactions between the deceased American soldiers and Yosuke suchas questioning why a Japanese person was helping the allies. Had they been shamans, they'd ask why his pet pyramid looks straight outta the dollar bill.

Is Black Maiden just some rando with high mana that YVS picked with no relation to Jeanne (which would parallel with how Luchist/Marco kinda tricked Jeanne into believing she's some messianic figure )? Or her? hair colour a hint that she's Tao and Jeanne's other offspring?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20

19 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30

11 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 23, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

30 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 19, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26

7 by amlg »»
Apr 10, 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.