Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shaman King: Flowers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 8:38 AM

Nov 2011
Ugh, that Yosuke guy has an ego and is rather arrogant in his own abilities. Still, that card ability is no joke as Hana struggles against him.

I give Hana some credit though. He didn't give up but hell, he also made an interesting discovery of fighter aircrafts. Not sure how they'll go with the season finale but next episode might be interesting.
Mar 26, 4:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The card guy was ridiculous, all that just to get shot by the military guy
Mar 27, 3:37 PM

Jul 2016
We went from having Hao as antagonist in the previous series to now have an edgy adult-looking kid who became a villain because he couldn't handle losing in a card game smh.
Mar 31, 7:53 AM
Jul 2013
They finally gave context. Honestly, she didn't understand at all why Hao had sent Hana there; all so that Sakutaro can be her new spirit companion.

▫That Kamogawa managed to screw, seems like a success to me, the chapters were looking super meh.
Apr 2, 10:41 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to Stark700
Ugh, that Yosuke guy has an ego and is rather arrogant in his own abilities. Still, that card ability is no joke as Hana struggles against him.

I give Hana some credit though. He didn't give up but hell, he also made an interesting discovery of fighter aircrafts. Not sure how they'll go with the season finale but next episode might be interesting.
@Stark700 Also, he's supposed to be
? That has me baffled. At least if I'm understanding the Japanese right, he
. Subs for 12 should be coming out soon
Apr 5, 6:42 AM

Jul 2017
Anderson suspecting that Yosuke has tricks up his sleeve, and going to the Mini Ashura Hell island to see Hana, he briefly remembers of the Death Zero, which is Sakurai's plane, converging in one final battle. Even then, his mind is still stuck on the war of the past, but this does not make it any easy for Hana, who still misses Amidamaru. But he need not wait any further, Yosuke has come to greet him personally, using the YVS cards to his gain, but at a cost of not being a Shaman.

That leaves Sakurai to face Yosuke, though Thalim being resisted by Hao, bringing Hana to their plans works in their favour, though for what, is depending on the situation itself. Anderson resisting to shoot Sakurai down, he clearly hesitated and gets shot down himself. And despite Sakurai taking a direct shot by Yosuke, he did the same, and no one is left behind in the Mini Ashura Hell, leaving the Patch behind...and ex-Patch officials retrieving YVS with Thorim of the Knights Templar in the lead.

Still, Hana being sent to another place now, Death Zero isn't quite over for him yet...
Apr 9, 3:57 PM

Nov 2013
that death0 guy doesn't go into bullshit, he just shoots lmao i like him now
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 10, 8:05 AM

Nov 2009
14, same as Hana and Alumi

The guys explained that when he uses "Time Stop Cards"

While Time around him are all stopped, but this doesn't stop his own time.

So he still grows older even when everything else is Time Stopped.

From this, we can tell the guy has been using a LOT of Time Stop, most likely to commit crimes to get lots of money so he can do more Time Stop and use other Cards.

He used at least 10 years worth of Time Stop.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20

19 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30

11 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 23, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19

12 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

30 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 19, 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.