Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shaman King: Flowers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, Hana really needs to keep it together although it was also because of the demon power influence.

This episode was filld with action and emotion from start to finish. Intense, almost felt like a season finale. It's just crazy the potential with some of the cast in this show
Feb 20, 8:17 AM

Nov 2014
the 6th episode barely aired , why do you talk about 7th episode ? where do u watch? or are u just an manga reader ?
Feb 20, 10:14 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to ThatDeadMikey
the 6th episode barely aired , why do you talk about 7th episode ? where do u watch? or are u just an manga reader ?
@ThatDeadMikey

PizzaReadsPoetryFeb 22, 1:15 PM
Feb 21, 4:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Namaha looks good with this appearance
Feb 21, 1:55 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, this Asakura kid sure gives og Ren a run for his money in terms of edginess.
Feb 21, 11:27 PM

Jul 2016
Just a thought but with Gakko (The red hair kid) introduced in the anime, I wonder how people will act in the sequel anime (If Superstar is confirmed will be adapted) when they revealed that

PizzaReadsPoetry said:
You should download raw episode 7 (from Nonton Anime ID website - /w Indonesia Subs) and then add the english subs from the discord server i sent you. They upload them there every week.

Lol you're not supposed to share pirated stuffs/links on MAL.
MahiaErebeaNegiFeb 27, 10:20 PM
Feb 22, 1:15 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to MahiaErebeaNegi
Just a thought but with Gakko (The red hair kid) introduced in the anime, I wonder how people will act in the sequel anime (If Superstar is confirmed will be adapted) when they revealed that

PizzaReadsPoetry said:
You should download raw episode 7 (from Nonton Anime ID website - /w Indonesia Subs) and then add the english subs from the discord server i sent you. They upload them there every week.

Lol you're not supposed to share pirated stuffs/links on MAL.
@MahiaErebeaNegi well it is a discord server not a pirated link.
Feb 25, 6:13 AM
Jul 2013
Hana with her personality and her demon powers, if they tell me he is the antagonist I will believe it. 😅

•For hell, Hao gave that power to Hana, to annoy Yoh.
Feb 27, 7:59 AM
Sep 2015
90% of Shaman King fights are probably because of misunderstanding.

Is Gakko Hana's groom?
Feb 27, 4:42 PM

Oct 2009
@MahiaErebeaNegi fwiw, you're not supposed to spoil things in episode discussions either, especially without even bothering to cover it up. Thanks fking much, really......
Feb 27, 10:18 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to yellowheartren
@MahiaErebeaNegi fwiw, you're not supposed to spoil things in episode discussions either, especially without even bothering to cover it up. Thanks fking much, really......
@yellowheartren Unless you purposely checked the hidden text it shouldn't even be visible to anyone lol.

Whatever, I just put spoiler tag for the text.
Feb 28, 7:50 AM

Oct 2011
Hana was unable to summon Susanoo yet again. This time he was stopped even at an earlier stage by what seems like a new ally with special anti-oni powers. Another time maybe the full manifestation of Susanoo will be complete and hell will rain but for now, things seem like they've settled...

It seems like another ally is on the way as well, and even more baddies too!
Feb 28, 3:04 PM

Feb 2012
What culture of Gakko's spirit from? Also Japanese?
Hope to see more non-Japanese spirits than just Alumi's inherited Patch ones and the Pyramid. (which is not even alluding to the Egyptians but the one on the dollar bill given its singular eye)

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 29, 6:58 AM
Aug 2017
I must be the only one who doesn't like Hana as a character at all. I know what his arc is supposed to be but it feels like his entire persona is just being angry all the time and spout insults. Reminds me of Bakugo, who I couldn't stand either.
Feb 29, 5:11 PM

Nov 2009
I must be the only one who doesn't like Hana as a character at all. I know what his arc is supposed to be but it feels like his entire persona is just being angry all the time and spout insults. Reminds me of Bakugo, who I couldn't stand either.

Well.. unlike Yoh, Hana actually sorta grow up with barely any issues (beside the dying as baby).

Hana gets almost everything he wanted and he also has a ego of having Amidamaru right at the start without having to search for a partner himself or actually training... he obtained oversoul with barely any training and think he's super strong cause before this event, he almost never lost a fight.

Where as Yoh... before he met Amidamaru, had no spirit partner for years after the "Anna Oni event" that happened in the past. Yoh and Anna lived a pretty tough life during childhood...

That's why Yoh wanted to go for the peaceful route, cause he knows how tough life really is.

But Hana... he's pretty much spoiled and thinks everything should go his way.

But this event of Amidamaru getting taken, would be a good event to train Hana and maybe he'll realize how shitty he actually is.

BTW, talking about "KD" from the other shaman, the 1st Oni Hana's "wearing"... has a spiky "D" LOL
amlgFeb 29, 5:30 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 4, 3:45 AM

Jul 2017
Once again, Hana faces yet another Oni, Namahage from the shaman Gakko Ibuki, and without Amdamaru, decides to utilize the Onis around him. He's just looking for Shaman buddies, yet has to face Hana, who's rather pissed off about his own predicament, and encapsulates an entire power of his own. Together with Namahage, Gakko puts on his Over Soul: Ogre Hunter, the gift from Hao as part of the anti-Oni division as leader.

Clearly, Gakko wants to make friends once coming into Tokyo, though in the face of Hana, they need to quickly exterminate the Oni attached to him before he transforms into an Ikeoni. And following Namahage's advice, Gakko does what he can, but fails to stop Hana's transformation, along with his power that proves him as the head of the main Asakura line. But as he is, Hana's fit for anger does not slide well with Gakko, and stops him with his DIVA weapon.

To learn that Hana is their leader for the Flower of Maize, there's still a long way to go before the team is one and together.
Mar 6, 3:18 AM
May 2018
Reply to amlg

Well.. unlike Yoh, Hana actually sorta grow up with barely any issues (beside the dying as baby).

Hana gets almost everything he wanted and he also has a ego of having Amidamaru right at the start without having to search for a partner himself or actually training... he obtained oversoul with barely any training and think he's super strong cause before this event, he almost never lost a fight.

Where as Yoh... before he met Amidamaru, had no spirit partner for years after the "Anna Oni event" that happened in the past. Yoh and Anna lived a pretty tough life during childhood...

That's why Yoh wanted to go for the peaceful route, cause he knows how tough life really is.

But this event of Amidamaru getting taken, would be a good event to train Hana and maybe he'll realize how shitty he actually is.

BTW, talking about "KD" from the other shaman, the 1st Oni Hana's "wearing"... has a spiky "D" LOL
@amlg I wouldn't say that Hana grew up without any issues. His parents left him, the only people he has is Tamao who's constantly on his case, Hana gumi who treat him like shit and immediately love the other dude because he's Hao's descendant, and Ryu who's in the same situation as Hana but is more wimpy, and being the only male influence in his life, probably makes Hana think "No way am I going to grow up to be like this dude". Suddenly he gets a fiance who's also a bitch and now this dude who's supposed to be his underling. Even though he's a shaman it seems like he was left in the dark about everything important and now they just throw these things at him and expect him to accept them without question. It's like if you're good at throwing knives and suddenly your foster mother marries you of to a clown and tells you to join a circus. I would be like "No, thanks".
Mar 19, 7:21 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fortress_Maximus
What culture of Gakko's spirit from? Also Japanese?
Hope to see more non-Japanese spirits than just Alumi's inherited Patch ones and the Pyramid. (which is not even alluding to the Egyptians but the one on the dollar bill given its singular eye)
@Fortress_Maximus I don't claim to be an expert, but from what I've heard, Gakko is the spiritual successor to Horohoro from the original manga and is also supposed to represent the regional culture of Japan. But about the non-Japanese spirits, in the coming episodes they should bring back the Tao family and the Chinese spirits again.
Mar 19, 7:24 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to amlg

@amlg Well, basically Hana's entire personality is a typical example of an opposite protagonist for a sequel. Yoh was a calm and relaxed pacifist who wanted to be friends with everyone, so his son is a choleric delinquent who is abusive even to Amidamaru. But one way or another, he is his mother's true son, if you know what I mean.
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Feb 2010
It didn't surprise me when Hana seemed flippant about dying because death is kind of his natural state perhaps? It'll be interesting to see. Might explain the lack of friends asides from being shouty like Monta. I like this whole zombie ogre transformation stuff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30

11 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 23, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19

12 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

30 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 19, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26

7 by amlg »»
Apr 10, 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.