Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shaman King: Flowers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
There's just no end to the suffering in this show.

Namaha and Gakko need to watch out for themselves cause some of the conflicts this season seems out of their league. Men Tao is also someone worth keeping an eye on too. A cliffhanger like that gives ominous vibes.
Feb 27, 5:21 PM

Oct 2009
Well now. 8 episodes in and we're finally learning a few details. Don't rush now...
Feb 28, 10:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn Ren and Jeanne's son is no joke, and he gave them chances to not attack but they didn't care about simple excuses obviously
Feb 28, 1:44 PM

Jul 2016
Ren x Jeanne must be of the weirdest pairings I have seen in shounen... ever.
Mar 3, 6:38 AM
Jul 2013
Come on, at least some small doubts have already been resolved for me; among them the objective of the FOM.

Now, what fucking alteration is this?

The son of Ren and Jeanne, and with the spirits of both, ROTISIMO!!
Mar 5, 8:20 AM
Sep 2015
Gotta love how G8 Summit is, at the time of writing of this manga, inspired by the real world G8 Summit (It's G7 since 2014 after Russia was expelled)
Mar 5, 10:52 AM

Nov 2013
so Tao Ren married Jeanne? interesting lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 7, 6:09 AM
Dec 2013
Currently ranked lower than Shaman King (2021).
Mar 9, 9:05 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to winddevil1
so Tao Ren married Jeanne? interesting lol
@winddevil1 Where were you when the last episode of 2021 remake was released? Lol
Mar 9, 11:10 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to MahiaErebeaNegi
@winddevil1 Where were you when the last episode of 2021 remake was released? Lol
@MahiaErebeaNegi
not sure, probably complaining about how i felt shaman king was 100x better to watch as a kid compared to an adult lol
that being said, i probably forgot, maybe i should rewatch last episode
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 12, 10:13 PM

Jul 2017
Yoh being the leader of the Flower of Maize, it baffles both Gakko and Nahama, and even worse (or better), Alumi is also Hana's caretaker as well. And naturally, both Yohane and Luca are in it. The plot throws open of the continuation of Shaman King, with the God 8 community of gods clashing over Hao being reigned the position after the Shaman Fight. And one of them, YVS a.k.a Yavis, creating the capitalist world, is disproportionally adamant of Hao becoming the Shaman King. And whether they like it or not, the war has already begun.

For the Flower of Maize, there is but a limited number of participants able to participate in the proxy war. But to Hana, having lost Amidamaru is one thing, and his past with Alumi is another. And to Kamogawa wanting to get Tao Men to his side, it's a matter of urgency, and the son of both Ren and Iron Maiden Jeanne, he's just on another level.

The Flower of Maize will not be an easy fight...
Mar 15, 4:28 PM

Feb 2012
So as to not have this sequel be 500 years later, there's another tournament after the Shaman Fight if more than 3 disagree with the newest shaman.
Who were the previous Shaman Kings? Of course YVS, I guess the big guy is Zeus, I also see one wearing an Egyptian headdress, and Jesus and Buddha. I don't know about the rest.

So if Hao was born in AD 1000, he's lived multiple lives through the reign of about two other Shaman Kings? His immediate predecessor YVS ushered in the capitalist world in 1500.
Interesting that it is off by a few years from the beginning of the age of discovery. Furthermore, a century later, the Dutch East India Company was founded.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 15, 5:09 PM

Nov 2009
Hehe.. G8 summit...

Is this a play on the Real World's "G7 Summit" where it's hold by major nation of the world to talk about economics? LOL

But on a twist where it's more like "united nations" where the top boss gather together to talk about controversial topics.

LOL @ fucking literal "Corpa God"... No wonder this YVS hates Hao... Hao wants to be more "nature-like" but Corpa is literally opposite of Nature.

BTW... they did technically hinted about "Jesus" and "Buddha" back in season 1 of Shaman King as being one of the "winner" that turned God... I wonder what's the position/ title for Jesus... or which one he is when they showed the pictures of 8 Gods.

We can literally tell the big middle one is Zeus tho, LOL.

(but I don't really see anyone that would resemble Jesus or even Buddha... where are they?)

hmm... Ren and Jeanne... (imagine how they have "SEGGS"... since they're both nearly emotionless 90% of the times... LOL)

"Ah ah, Oh oh... we done" LOL

Also, kid's controlling his parent's spirits, interesting...

Seems like all the Shaman parents pass down their spirits to their kids huh... (guess the parents doesn't feel like joining in the new Tourny, "lets just have the kids do the Tourny" - Parents probably) lol

amlgMar 15, 5:23 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 19, 10:25 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to amlg
Hehe.. G8 summit...

Is this a play on the Real World's "G7 Summit" where it's hold by major nation of the world to talk about economics? LOL

But on a twist where it's more like "united nations" where the top boss gather together to talk about controversial topics.

LOL @ fucking literal "Corpa God"... No wonder this YVS hates Hao... Hao wants to be more "nature-like" but Corpa is literally opposite of Nature.

BTW... they did technically hinted about "Jesus" and "Buddha" back in season 1 of Shaman King as being one of the "winner" that turned God... I wonder what's the position/ title for Jesus... or which one he is when they showed the pictures of 8 Gods.

We can literally tell the big middle one is Zeus tho, LOL.

(but I don't really see anyone that would resemble Jesus or even Buddha... where are they?)

hmm... Ren and Jeanne... (imagine how they have "SEGGS"... since they're both nearly emotionless 90% of the times... LOL)

"Ah ah, Oh oh... we done" LOL

Also, kid's controlling his parent's spirits, interesting...

Seems like all the Shaman parents pass down their spirits to their kids huh... (guess the parents doesn't feel like joining in the new Tourny, "lets just have the kids do the Tourny" - Parents probably) lol

Also, it’s starting to intrigue me a little that while the original title was poor in romance and any kind of relationship other than an international fighting brotherhood, the sequel quite strongly accelerates ship bait, bromance/akogare, etc. Also, Zeus, Buddha and Jesus are now shamans in Shaman King? Lol.

@amlg This is a literal G8 summit. Because as you were already told above, the manga was written before the conflict in Ukraine, when Russia was still part of the union. What interests me more is that with all these metaphors, the show suddenly starts to sound like a critical commentary on big politics.
RobertBobertMar 19, 10:43 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20

19 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30

11 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 23, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19

12 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

30 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 19, 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.