Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 21, 4:16 AM

Oct 2015
is out my nigga @fmmatron

Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Feb 21, 4:22 AM

Oct 2015

me frfr
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Feb 21, 5:02 AM

Nov 2016
The Color Spread, tho. Reiju going for Tashigi? I need a continuation of this Oda.

Too bad there's not more on Zoro vs Lucci that what interests me the most right now....JK

Caribou will obviously share his info once he made it to Teach. Looking back at it, he went through quite the odyssey since the timeskip lmao.

Luffy turning into a giant is so epic. The whole double spread is. Think it's the first time we see serious Gear 5th, even if it is for a moment. Ha, looks like Vegapunk will indeed shake the world with a broadcast. I just hope it's not his death that triggered the recording, but everything suggests so. Pls Oda, let him finish or rather said let us hear everything unlike with Clover. Speaking of Clover, the giants mentioned a scholar. If Saul is alive maybe Clover too? Even if it sounds too crazy to be true, you never know with Oda. Really wonder what he's cooking with the whole man marked by flames subplot and the Ponegliff. In a time where we already getting many answers it's nice to have new mystery.

Doberman is once again taking the command. I kinda like how Oda consinstently presents him as one of the hardliners.
FMmatronFeb 25, 4:30 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 21, 9:02 AM

Jun 2014
Oh yea, half of the Straw Hat crew weren’t part of the crew when we last saw Dorry and Brogy lol. The “scholar” they mentioned was probably Saul 🤔 and speaking of Saul, how old is Doll if she worked under him 20 years ago 💀

Idk how this dude Vegapunk is even still alive, bro got stabbed by Saturn and then by Kizaru 😭 and Saturn’s, I’m assuming, full transformation looked crazy as hell. Luffy got serious at the end there, grabbing both Saturn and Kizaru and even making Kizaru cough up blood. Love it when Luffy takes a moment to stop fucking around.

Oh boy, what Vegapunk is about to say is probably the reason why this “Egghead Incident” will shock the world, seeing as how he’s about to broadcast something to the entire world. The fact that we’re not getting a break next week is crazy, because this would be the perfect opportunity to leave us on the most devious cliffhanger before making us wait two weeks to see what happens next. Hey, I won’t complain though, and I absolutely can’t wait for what should be a crazy chapter next week. I also have a feeling that we’ll see many old characters from around the One Piece world as this announcement is being broadcast.
thebrentinator24Feb 22, 9:36 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 21, 9:05 AM

Mar 2021
so the thing that shocked the world is Vegapunk's message. Thought Saturn's death would be that but he's probably still cooked, Blackbeard's plan using Catarina's ability depends on Saturn disappearing
Feb 21, 9:57 AM
Jan 2024

so damn reletable
Feb 21, 9:59 AM
Jan 2024
no break next week 😁😁😁
Feb 21, 10:35 AM

Feb 2022

Feb 21, 11:53 AM
Apr 2018
FarWalker said:

sanji aint that strong lmao
Feb 21, 11:53 AM
Apr 2018
luffy showing us why he is him.
Feb 21, 12:14 PM
Jul 2021
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
is out my nigga @fmmatron

bro not the n word 😭😭
Feb 21, 4:22 PM
Dec 2022
i think its almost joever for vegapunk 😭
Feb 22, 6:43 AM

Apr 2014
Vegapunk. Thanks for everything old genius. If you die. Then, I am sure the Straw Hats will fulfill your last request. Ugh. T__T
Feb 22, 6:53 AM

Oct 2017
First of all great color page with Hancock, Reiju and even Uta.

Vegapunk about to reveal the truth to the world, insane. That spread with Luffy holding down both Saturn and Kizaru was lit. Good thing the giants made it in time to save Bonney.
Feb 22, 7:00 AM

Mar 2014
Vegapunk is about to reveal that Sogeking is actually God Ussop!

On a real note, Luffy about to 2 v 1 Kizaru and Saturn...damn son keeps proving his worth as a Emperor. I have a feeling Dorry and Brogy will intervene to get Luffy off the island.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 22, 7:17 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I was hoping for a Sanji vs. Kizaru feat but imma let Oda cook and see how the arc concludes.

Also, I'm not sure if my eyes are tricking me but was that Luffy cloning himself or just after images created from him dodging Saturn too fast?
Feb 22, 7:31 AM

Feb 2014
Any theories on why Zoro is stalling Lucci? Lucci got his ass whooped by Luffy, so why is Zoro taking his time with Lucci?
Feb 22, 8:25 AM

Sep 2019
Kizaru shot down Vegapunk with his laser. ig there is no hope for him after all.
Feb 22, 8:37 AM

Jul 2016
Very very great chapter, vegapunk and Bonney gonna become the most hated people by the world government though 😂
Penguins are funny
Feb 22, 9:18 AM

Dec 2016
I want to believe that Kizaru cauterize Vegapunk's wound. :'(
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 22, 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
The "Destruction of Fishman Island" prophecy is becoming clearer now. Blackbeard will probably try to kidnap Shirahoshi after learning from Caribou that she is an Ancient Weapon and Catarina Devon will probably pose as Luffy to put the blame on him
Feb 22, 9:40 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to curvedtree
Any theories on why Zoro is stalling Lucci? Lucci got his ass whooped by Luffy, so why is Zoro taking his time with Lucci?
@curvedtree Base Zoro isn’t going to mop the floor with an Awakened Lucci the way Luffy did in Gear 5, his literal God mode lol. People need to remember that that’s a huge gap in strength.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 22, 9:42 AM

Sep 2020
I hate to be that guy, but I'm not excited about the idea of Bonney joining the crew lol. I can't think of any other alternative tho.

That was an insane chapter. Dorry and Broggy coming to save the day, this whole thing with Vegapunk as well. I literally thought bro was going to die in this chapter as soon as Kizaru nuked him. This panel tho...

At first, I thought it was Saturn grabbing Kizaru for some reason lol. Luffy manhandling Saturn and Kizaru wasn't even on my wishlist but I'm excited.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Feb 22, 10:18 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to thebrentinator24
@curvedtree Base Zoro isn’t going to mop the floor with an Awakened Lucci the way Luffy did in Gear 5, his literal God mode lol. People need to remember that that’s a huge gap in strength.
@thebrentinator24 it just looks so weird seeing Sanji go against Kizaru - even though they didn't fight for long -, but Zoro might be struggling against Lucci. I hope there is a reason for that fight.
Feb 22, 10:19 AM
Jan 2021
I feel like if kizaru didn’t cauterize vegapunks wound it would be kind of poor writing here. Yes kizaru is basically a world government slave at this point but does bro have no feelings
Feb 22, 10:37 AM
Feb 2020
Vegapunk is about to drop some truth bombs on the entire world.
Feb 22, 10:45 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to R77Prodigy
FarWalker said:

sanji aint that strong lmao
@R77Prodigy sanji fans were actin up ngl like he was going to 1v1 kizaru
Feb 22, 10:45 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to samsince04
I hate to be that guy, but I'm not excited about the idea of Bonney joining the crew lol. I can't think of any other alternative tho.

That was an insane chapter. Dorry and Broggy coming to save the day, this whole thing with Vegapunk as well. I literally thought bro was going to die in this chapter as soon as Kizaru nuked him. This panel tho...

At first, I thought it was Saturn grabbing Kizaru for some reason lol. Luffy manhandling Saturn and Kizaru wasn't even on my wishlist but I'm excited.
@samsince04 w panel
Feb 22, 11:11 AM

Jan 2017
So everyone's ignoring the highlight of the Chapter?
That thicc Robin booty!?!?

Also, insert "Menacing" SFX here:
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 22, 11:39 AM

Jan 2008
I'm guessing that Vegapunk set up a fail safe so that if he were to die, or his heart stop, all the blackmail info he had on the World Government would be released to the world. They can't stop this from happening.

Vegapunk smiling at the end gives me that "Will of D" vibe.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 22, 11:44 AM
Apr 2019
egghead is going down as the best post timeskip arc hands down, this arc continues to get better and better after each chapter!!!!
hi, how are you?
Feb 22, 11:48 AM

Feb 2018
im "glad" vegapunk will probably die makes the arc seem more serious since the wg completed their mission this way.

But HOLY SHIT so finally after all these years will get more/all information on the void century?? so fcking hyped for the next chapter
Feb 22, 12:01 PM

Apr 2015
That final double spread made me so damn excited, Luffy actually getting serious now!
Also woah, Is this how Oda reveals the truth about the void century?!
Feb 22, 12:15 PM
Aug 2020
oda is still cooking

another great chapter

Sanji, really dude!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 22, 1:06 PM

Aug 2021
luffy really boutta go 1v2 with an elder and an admiral. HIM. one of the vegapunks is about to reveal the truth of the world via the lab's intercom system, if he actually gets a chance to do it, things are gonna get even crazier next chapter
Feb 22, 2:13 PM
Sep 2022
Love the chapter, I'm guessing the "incident" is Vegapunk revealing the truth.

Also the cover page is def confirming that Reiju is a lesbian
Feb 22, 2:54 PM
May 2021
Vegapunk isnt gonna die in vain is he 😭😭 where the fck is Zoro man.
Feb 22, 2:57 PM
Dec 2022
Ok, crazy chapter gaw damn
Knew it that Caribou was gonna be yapping about the ancient weapons lmao
Really cool getting to see all the new marines fellas at egghead
DORRY AND BROGY MY GOATS 😭😭 they dont know who franky actually is lmao
omg bro 😭😭

Bonney getting the Robin treatment now
GAW DAMN THE DOUBLE PAGES

Oh. So he is dead. RIP GOAT spit yo fax about the void century please
Feb 22, 3:20 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
AH insane chapter again and went way too quick again!!!

love the waifu colour spread. new desktop background for sure
hope Fishman Island and Wano don't get raided by Blackbeard D: rip
keen for Usopp+Luffy to reunite with the giants, will be epic and wholesome
damn Doll worked under Saul (i can already see a future ally for the SHs)
Vegapunk might actually be dead now... shiet (after his speech ofc)
Luffy an absolute GOAT this chapter. love this overwhelming power, beast MC. love G5, so fun and powerful
saw a comment on TCB "I'm not stuck in here with you, you're stuck in here with me" !!

that Vegapunk speech must activate when his heart rate drops or something. i wonder what he'll reveal (void century, devil fruit lore, Imu?) this should be awesome
Feb 22, 3:24 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to Eoussama
I was hoping for a Sanji vs. Kizaru feat but imma let Oda cook and see how the arc concludes.

Also, I'm not sure if my eyes are tricking me but was that Luffy cloning himself or just after images created from him dodging Saturn too fast?
@Eoussama nah i think just after images haha
Feb 22, 3:25 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to samsince04

@samsince04 i don't reckon she'll join. especially with an army of pacifista, they won't fit on the Sunny. she'll surely be an ally though
Feb 22, 3:26 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to Nieznajomy43
I want to believe that Kizaru cauterize Vegapunk's wound. :'(
@Nieznajomy43 oh that'd be great!!
Feb 22, 3:59 PM

Apr 2022
naaa my glorious king luffy bout to 2v1 kizaru and saturn. bro stopped smiling for once, thats how you know its over. sanji vs kizaru not happening lmao. also i can't tell if those were luffy's clones or after images. the color spread was cinema though, thank you oda and be glad i'm not in that room. feel bad for sanji dropping vegapunk, hope he doesn't shoulder it if vegapunk kicks the bucket and i was hoping vegapunk would make it but let him cook anyway. shoutout to the giants, cool bunch of vice admirals, but damn this mf caribou.
Feb 22, 4:01 PM

May 2016
Luffys giant form looks sick
Feb 22, 4:42 PM

Apr 2016
Wow, I wonder what we're going to find out here, I'm surprised there's no break next week but I'm very grateful!
I'm assuming this message was programmed to play when Vegapunk was about to die, so this might actually be the case that he's going to die here T.T
Saturn is even scarier now, I love the big panel of giant Luffy grabbing him and Kizaru
Another excellent chapter!
Feb 22, 8:41 PM
Mar 2021
OH MY GOD GET EM LUFFY
Feb 22, 8:47 PM
Jan 2020
LUFFY 1V2 KIZARU AND SATURN THAT'S MY GOAT!!! SO VEGAPUNK IS GONNA TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE ANCIENT KINGDOM? OMG
Feb 22, 11:16 PM
Dec 2021
that boi vegapunk finna spill on everythang shit bouta go down fr
Feb 23, 1:36 AM

May 2018
Hope we get to see Luffy take out both Saturn and Kizaru as Yonko but that's probbaly not going to happen.
Feb 23, 2:59 AM
Nov 2023
how Oda makes every chapter so peak is beyond me
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

39 by Abyhape »»
51 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.