Forum Settings
Forums

If you HAVE TO rewatch an anime 10 times in a row or you'd die, which one would that be?

New
Jan 18, 7:53 PM

Oct 2017
Here's the rule:
1. It cannot be a movie cuz it'd be shorter so it's easier to rewatch the whole thing
2. If it's a long running series, you can separate the watch into seasons (you only have to pick that one season)
3. The episode count must be at least 10 for it to count
4. You can only pick up to 3, cuz I dont want to see a big laundry list. I want to know your favourite.

Ok, for me I'd be happy rewatching Yuzuki Family 10 times
Also I dont mind rewatching Grimgar 10 times too.

What's your pick? I know some shows are your favourite but it doesn't mean you want to rewatch it many times for various reasons.
Try to discover people favourite rewatched shows here.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 18, 8:02 PM

Apr 2014
I think i'll just stick with one. I'd re-watch Guilty Crown over and over and not get bored. I remember it having 20 episodes or so but the sound track alone makes up for it.
Jan 18, 8:06 PM

Oct 2018
How would I die? If I have the chance to go peacefully, I'd gladly accept.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 18, 8:07 PM
10 times is still a LOT of times no matter how I look at it, but if the alternative is dying then I'd choose Adashima
Jan 18, 8:10 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Fluffygreygrass
10 times is still a LOT of times no matter how I look at it, but if the alternative is dying then I'd choose Adashima
@Fluffygreygrass
Ikr , you have to rly rly rly like a show and rly enjoy the rewatch to endure this
That's why i set it 10 :P

Btw i'd add one more rule then, you can skip OP ED and the recap intro .
That'd make most shows around 4 hrs long only, so it's just 40 hrs.
Jan 18, 8:12 PM

Aug 2016
The Mini Dragon ONA.
And Im skipping OP and ED

dont add more rules! ( 。 •`ᴖ´• 。)
:v
Jan 18, 8:15 PM

Sep 2022
I would rewatch Bocchi the Rock! ten times. It's one of the funniest anime I've ever watched.
Jan 18, 8:16 PM
Jan 2022
tough question, I rarely rewatch as is.

that said probably ouran high school host club
Jan 18, 8:21 PM

May 2018
100% kuroko no basuke, that show is practically crack for me. It's not even my favorite but I've rewatched it nearly a dozen times

also maybe samurai champloo? and ouran high school host club too ^
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Jan 18, 8:25 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to NoelleIsSleepy
100% kuroko no basuke, that show is practically crack for me. It's not even my favorite but I've rewatched it nearly a dozen times

also maybe samurai champloo? and ouran high school host club too ^
@Noelle43
Hehe, i can see a trend already
Beautiful characters are more enduring :>
Jan 18, 8:26 PM

Jul 2021
i can watch all my 10/10 more than 10 times in a row without getting bored.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 18, 8:31 PM

Nov 2023
"If you HAVE TO rewatch an anime 10 times in a row or you'd die, which one would that be?"

Nyanko days.

It's easy and simple.
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Jan 18, 8:33 PM

May 2018
Reply to Ventus_S
@Noelle43
Hehe, i can see a trend already
Beautiful characters are more enduring :>
@Ventus_S that's legit. with so many pretty boy characters, I really can't beat the allegations
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Jan 18, 8:37 PM

Nov 2021
Non Non Biyori, it's an easy watch lol
Jan 18, 8:43 PM

Dec 2021
Space Patrol Luluco = short + awesome, so i think that's the best answer i've got at the moment
Jan 18, 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
i watched sakura trick 5 times in a week, so i can handle it again
removed-userJan 19, 3:44 AM
Jan 18, 11:10 PM

Aug 2020
Cromartie High School. 26 eps of 11 mins each. Can't think of a better option to go for 10 times in a row.
Jan 18, 11:20 PM

May 2017
March comes in like a lion for me, I wonder after how many watches the feels will start to lessen
Jan 18, 11:22 PM
Dec 2023
Eminence in shadow season 1 or gintama season 4/2 both were perfect for rewatching plus shogun assasination arc is imo one of the best shonen arcs
Jan 18, 11:42 PM
Oct 2019
1) Ben-To
2) high school of the dead
3) Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation
Don't matter which one because one thing for certain at the end of the 10th rewatch I won't watch it for years after that.
Jan 18, 11:49 PM

Dec 2020
I would die fr, 10 times is a lot, I don't even rewatch anything anymore.
                                                                                                                                                                                      My reviews

Jan 18, 11:53 PM

Jul 2020
not rewatching anything sounds like the best option under these conditions
Jan 18, 11:56 PM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Reply to Phosphophyllita
How would I die? If I have the chance to go peacefully, I'd gladly accept.
@Phosphophyllita they'll show you oshi no ko twitter accounts till that mentally shut u down.

Jan 19, 12:12 AM

Jun 2021
I would rewatch each season of Re:ZERO and just call it prepping for Season 3 lol. No need to threaten me with anything to do that
I like apple pie. I also like gaming. Man's two greatest inventions.

Jan 19, 12:28 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to ApplePieHunter
I would rewatch each season of Re:ZERO and just call it prepping for Season 3 lol. No need to threaten me with anything to do that
@ApplePieHunter
Oh right next arc coming this year too.
Plot is on the weaker side but beating the shit out of a certain character would be satisfying to watch
I hope Madhouse invest as much time and effort into new season as they did on Frieren.
Jan 19, 12:43 AM

Nov 2020
The easiest choice in a while, Non Non Biyori
Jan 19, 1:51 AM

Dec 2015
Jokes on you, I have already rewatched Bleach at least 15 times, without counting reactions, random arc/episodes rewatches.

I wouldn't mind to rewatch it 10 more times, tho I would potentialy try to skip fillers. [Ah btw I count here TYBW, so I would rewatch Season 1 and all cours of TYBW included here!]

ZettaikenJan 19, 1:54 AM
Jan 19, 1:58 AM

Oct 2018
I watch deathnote, kaiji, and one punch man yearly.
Jan 19, 2:00 AM

Dec 2015
I would watch either World Trigger or Fumetsu no Anata e in their enterity. I would do that anyway, if I had the time.
Jan 19, 2:22 AM

Sep 2016
Definitely Bananya because I would be done in a day.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jan 19, 2:24 AM

May 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen s2. I already rewatched it plenty of times, while it aired and after it finished airing. I would rewatch it more anyway even if this thread isn't created.

Jan 19, 3:48 AM

Aug 2012
Natsume Yuujinchou. I've already re-watched it more than that and am still not bored of it and still find it incredibly relaxing.
Jan 19, 3:58 AM

Aug 2020
Hyouka. Every time I watch an episode it feels like the first time.

Jan 19, 4:12 AM

Oct 2016
Oh so I can choose three?

Hibike! Euphonium season 1

Black Lagoon season 1

Nier:Automata Ver1.1a

I feel like with these three I have enough screentime to not become a chore, variety to keep me interested, and I cover a lot of what I enjoy with them.

Alternatively, what Phosphophyllita said seems like a good option.
Jan 19, 4:31 AM

Jan 2022
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
The series that made me started watching anime, first ever romcom I've seen.

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...
If I'm picking Isekai, I chose this.

Gintama
I like to torture myself lol. I would rewatch this from start to finish 10x if I have the time. This is my shit.
Jan 19, 4:37 AM

Dec 2020
I'd choose with Evangelion, Lain or Sonny Boy. If I watch one of these 10 times, I'd probably end up liking that one more than I do right now.
I'd have mentioned Fooly Cooly as the main choice but it doesn't qualify because it's only 6 episodes long.

Jan 19, 4:43 AM
Jul 2017
I was going to say one piece since I've watched it like 5 times by now but thinking about the amount of time I'd have to spend on it I decided to choose a shorter series. Hunter x hunter. I can never get tired of hxh but in one piece there are a couple of arcs that arent really rewatch worthy and I get tired of them quite fast.
Jan 19, 4:50 AM

Mar 2016
If I had to choose something...it'd definitely be Yuru Camp.
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Jan 19, 4:52 AM

Jan 2023
Yuru Camp, Yuru Camp, Yuru Camp, Yuru Camp.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Jan 19, 4:55 AM

Mar 2012
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, I've already re-watched this multiple times and it's still funny
Jan 19, 5:00 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I think my personal pick would be A Place Further than the Universe. I love the dynamic among the 4 female protagonists. Besides, my favorite seiyuus have been gathered together for the main cast which makes me so happy about it that I could rewatch that anime for as much as I like.

If I could pick 3, then the two honorable mentions would be Sleepy Princess in Demon Castle and Barakamon.
Jan 19, 5:01 AM

May 2018
There are 3 options for me:

1. If 3 minutes anime is enough, I will pick Joshikausei
  2. 3 minutes anime from my favorite series: Garupa Pico (there are 3 seasons, 26 episodes per season, so just pick one)
  3. If it's from my favorite anime with 23-24 minutes per episode, I will pick The iDOLM@STER Million Live!
Nanami Hiromachi  Anna Mochizuki 
Jan 19, 6:49 AM

Oct 2014
The first season of Yama no Susume would be my choice. I've seen it a couple times already. I'm sure I could do 10. It's only 40 minutes (split into 3 minute episodes so it does meet your 10 episodes criteria).

If we have to pick two movie I could also do Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara or Urawa no Usagi-chan.
Jan 19, 7:38 AM
Jun 2013
If you have to rewatch it 10 times in a row and that's like your working day, so besides it just food and sleep, then Sasameki Koto.
It's a nice and calm paced shoujo, really relaxing, so afterwards you'll be just bored, not exhausted.

If it's like in your free time / for relaxation and you can choose when you watch anime and when not and then you have to rewatch only that anime 10 times in a row,
I might pick Dies Irae.
The worry is that 10 times in a row is a lot and so it may ruin my positivity w.r.t. a great anime, but Dies Irae is just so good, if spread out properly over time, I might just keep liking it.
Jan 19, 7:45 AM

Oct 2017
I've rewatched several shows plenty of times. Namely:

- Dragon Ball Z
- Shingeki no Kyojin
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
- Gintama
- Kimetsu no Yaiba

I quite like rewatching anime. And I wouldn't mind anything 10 times in a row. As long as I've got the time for it~
Jan 19, 7:46 AM

Sep 2020
I'll probably pick ones that can be finished quickly, like Nyanko days, Garupa piko, Yama no susume s1, etc.
Jan 19, 7:50 AM

Jun 2017
Probably Spy x Family. I already had to watch it like three times. All my other picks would be too long.
Jan 19, 8:08 AM

Apr 2021
It would be grand blue
No matter how many times i watch or read it i still laugh like the first time
Jan 23, 11:15 PM

Feb 2020
Probably Tanoshii Muumin Ikka or one of my three favorite Pretty Cure seasons.
Jan 23, 11:20 PM

Apr 2016
gintama
natsume yuujinchou
detective conan
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

21 by DarkShame2 »»
26 seconds ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

48 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

22 by FanofAction »»
8 minutes ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - 53 minutes ago

8 by TheMechaManiac »»
13 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 26 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.