Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, this isn't going to be a normal sleepover. Not even surprised at all but it looks like the season finale wanted to have fun with itself.

I am however surprisd at how much focus Shizuka got though. She also saw something she shouldn't have seen lul. Rentaro and Hahari also got their kiss moment so it really does complete their character arc.

Season 2 announcement. Bring it on!

Stark700Dec 24, 2023 6:03 AM
Dec 24, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
This episode overloaded me with so much fan service, and I'm loving every minute of it.

Having regained Hakari and added Hahari, the seven members of the Rentaro Family decided to have a sleepover at Hanazono Mansion without any reservations. However, in a mansion where two individuals with pink-colored thoughts reside, it was far from being a typical sleepover. Hearing suspicious sounds coming from Hahari's room, the girls rushed in to prevent any mischief. And so, amidst the ultimate finale's blood-pumping service, the enjoyable time swiftly passed by — and before they knew it, Rentaro and the others welcomed a new morning.

I really love how quickly Hahari became the standout in Rentaro's harem, effortlessly overshadowing the other girls. It's amusing how Sushizuka-chan consistently finds herself in precarious situations in each episode. Rentaro's latest move of using a towel as a boundary-breaking tactic showcases his confident, boundary-pushing demeanor—undeniably a bold move. To top it off, Hahari goes all out and buys the entire school. My wish for more entertaining Hahari moments has been granted, at least if a second season ever materializes. This anime ensures that no girl is sidelined!

It's widely hailed as the pinnacle of harem anime, and I'll genuinely miss it. What an incredible journey it has been. Despite reaching the APEX, Rentaro still has numerous challenges ahead, with only six down and a daunting 94 to go.

AND IT AINT OVER! THE PEAK CONTINUES!

Dec 24, 2023 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
OOF, will both chad MC and MILF hit it off with their hot sleepover?

Sure enough...the 5 girls saw both of them, especially Rentaro forced in Hahari's cross-dressing fetish land...and even with Nano, she's the perfect Ikemen character to fit into the "story" lols. But both mother and daughter Hanazonos, as well as the other girls are even more hungry for Rentaro's dick, which Shizuka tries to stop them but to no avail, being wrapped up in a bedsheet like sushi. Operation: Peep on Rentaro is on, but he sure got the tremors from all that peeping...aside from Shizuka actually stopping them and getting first dibs.

Back to the pajamas party, Hahari suddenly makes her departure to pray to her late middle school husband, and Rentaro does the same, as well as trying to understand her burden of still being in love with him, as well as the chad that's present right now. She might not be able to share her first kiss with her late husband, but Rentaro going in for the charge, he's a smooth operator. Hakari moving in towards Rentaro while being noticed by Karane, it's clear that she still feels regret over the familial issue...and both her and Karane are just as close as ever. The late father figure and the chad finally meet, though he feels reassured that Rentaro is taking his place to love both mother and daughter, but not before in a blaze of glory for the conviction.

The Hanazono family incident may be over...but Hahari buying over their entire school...the MILF is going to take over everyone's lives!

Easily the best PEAK trash harem rom-com, OF ALL TIME. Season 2, here we come!
KANLen09Dec 24, 2023 9:03 AM
Dec 24, 2023 6:02 AM

Oct 2017
Nano looked cool as a prince. The girls sure loved Rentarou crossdressing. The bathing peeping stuff was hilarious. In the end Shizuka was the one who saw. Loved how they handled things with Hahari, love her. The kiss was sweet. They even brought back the father as a ghost lmao and gave Rentaro his permission and passed on. Hahari bought the entire school to be with him, she's so great. Four more heroines were shown at the end there too. Guess they are the ones for next season and there might be a surprise one like Hahari.

Peak harem with a milf, loved it. Was a bit skeptic at first but enjoyed it a lot and giving us a milf heroine was perfect. Looking forward to s2.
MegamiRemDec 27, 2023 8:04 AM
Dec 24, 2023 6:30 AM
Oct 2021
omg can’t believe it’s over already :(
Dec 24, 2023 6:32 AM
Feb 2023
there are also spoilers for the next 5 girls 👀

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Dec 24, 2023 6:45 AM

Nov 2016
The whole peeping scene reminded me too much of Prison Schoolm

Not sure if they tried to protect poor Shizuka or did her dirty. In the end she still experienced the full view.

Sneak peek at the new girls which seem to consist of hungry girl, baseball tomboy, wealthy family ojou-sama and Komi(lol?)

Looking back this season was packd with surprises and this was definitely one of them. Maybe it's because I went into this 100% blind without ever hearing of it, but I thought aside from the extreme premise it would be a mid rom-com(like Kanojo mo Kanojo or A Couple of Cuckoos) Couldn't have been more wrong. Loved all the characters so far and the wild fun this series delivered.

8/10 Hyped for S2 and more to come.
FMmatronDec 24, 2023 8:52 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 24, 2023 7:06 AM

Feb 2020
Peak fiction has concluded (for now). Now we just have to wait for season 2 to come out, which we will not be waiting for very long it seems, as season 2 has already been announced! I'm excited to see what they have cooking in the kitchen for next season. I trust Bibury Studio. They did a great job adapting the one and only Quints anime and they did just as good here. I have high hopes that they will deliver as well the next time!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Apr 2014
hahaha! I had a lot of fun :D damn such a good comedy (*^_^*)
Dec 24, 2023 7:09 AM
Jan 2022
anyone else notice the same person always responds first? i envy their availability
Dec 24, 2023 7:11 AM
Aug 2022
Season 2 Announcement Bring it on🔥🔥🙌🏻🙌🏻
Dec 24, 2023 7:15 AM

Feb 2021
So this is actually the final episode, and there will be no consecutive cours T_T

I'm pretty sure some of these jokes weren't in the manga. I don't really understand them, must be references to Japanese TV programs or something, like at 6:24 and at 8:27.

FYODOR! Loved everything involving him lol
SHIZUKA WON! (while not even participating)
Anime-original teasers for some of the next girlfriends!

10/10
I'm probably biased because this is one of my favorite manga, and I've been reading it for a couple of years. But this was insanely enjoyable and funny. The adaptation was absolutely amazing! BEST HAREM

SEASON 2 YEEEEEEEAAHHHH!!!! It's probably been in the works already, so I don't think we'd have to wait that long for it.
EmbientDec 24, 2023 9:07 AM
Dec 24, 2023 7:15 AM
Jan 2022
Season 2 has been announced!
Dec 24, 2023 7:17 AM
Dec 2022
LETS GOO IM WAY MORE HYPED FOR SEASON 2 CUZ IT HAS 2 OF MY FAVORITES THERE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Dec 24, 2023 7:24 AM
May 2023
pretty nice. the manga has like 17 volumes lol it won't be over yet
Dec 24, 2023 7:25 AM

Oct 2023
Peak romcom series. Period.

Dec 24, 2023 7:39 AM

Apr 2022
peak harem by a landslide and what an enjoyable season, glad the next one has already been announced. seen and read a bunch of harems but this is the only one i've fully enjoyed. great mix of hilarious, hot, and even heartfelt moments.
they really got the goat ishida akira to be hakari's father lmao absolute win. love how meido was there the whole time as well. credits were wilding though. best girl hakari and the rest of the girls (with more) will be back!
Dec 24, 2023 7:39 AM
Mar 2023
que horas lança episódio legendado? no caso que horas sai o último EP?
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to fabiandewa19
@fabiandewa19 Yeah,I was surprised how they gave the spoiler.
It was obvious when camera focused on the girls when they appeared
Dec 24, 2023 7:58 AM

Sep 2020
I’m so happy we got the next 4 girl friends shown. Number 6 is one of my favourites next to Karane. She looked great.

Can’t wait for season 2
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2023 7:58 AM
Jul 2023
What was that opening scene. I thought something else was going on but they were just changing clothes?... I am disappointed tho.
Dec 24, 2023 8:04 AM
Aug 2016
Can't fucking wait for 2nd season!
Dec 24, 2023 8:11 AM
Soaring

Aug 2014
Let's go Season 2 coming!

Really entertaining show. Just pure fun to watch.
Dec 24, 2023 8:19 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m glad they went back and gave Hahari a proper welcome to the harem with that scene regarding her last boyfriend (aka Hakari’s dad) and the kiss, they kinda blew past it last episode for some fun so this pleases me. Same with the scene of the ghost of the man himself, I like that he tried being serious but him getting sucked away to heaven was pretty funny lol, if it’s possible I’m sure he’ll be watching over them from there in some way.

Going back to the silly bits tho, Rentarou crossdressing was great indeed, as well as Nano doing the same, I had a feeling Hahari and Rentarou weren’t actually smashing lol. The bath peeping bit was also very funny with Rentarou getting the shit scared out him, and finally ending with Hahari becoming the chairman of the school (of course lol) and a preview of some of the upcoming girlfriends was very nice, I kinda wish they didn’t get spoiled but we would have seen them in Season 2’s promo art anyway, some interesting looking ones there for sure, and since Season 2 is apparently already confirmed I’m definitely looking forward to it.

And we’re here at the end already, I’m really gonna miss this goodness on my Sundays. And I had an interesting progression of love for this show, I started out being kinda against it because folks were putting down other harem anime that I loved while promoting this one early on and that of course put a bad taste in my mouth, however it slowly but surely grew on me lol, it was a blast. From the actual well written serious moments to the absolute hilarity combined with absurdity (I’m looking at you Kusuri’s intro episode lol) there was a lot to love, and of course the girlfriends were all a lot of fun too, it’s hard to pick a favorite but I think it’s clear for me that Karane wins as of rn, I’m a bit of a sucker for tsunderes and she’s the over exaggerated version of one lol. Really liked the OP and ED as well, the ED especially for the chill vibe after the insanity of the episodes.

And in the end, as a lover of the genre I can easily say this doesn’t beat every harem out there, but this is a damn good one for sure, really excited for the next season whenever it comes out.
Dec 24, 2023 8:22 AM

Jul 2016
Rentaro gently scolding everyone for peeping (and getting Shizuka sick) because he can't let that slide even though he loves them is so stupidly wholesome.

This season had a lot of great shows but this was easily the one that had me smiling the most. A self-aware harem is more unhinged yet somehow grounded than I could've ever expected, and I need more of it.

Also, absolutely love the way they teased his future soulmates. Can't wait for Season 2!
Dec 24, 2023 8:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
What a fabulous conclusion to the harem series of the season, and that’s not easy considering there was Kanojo mo Kanojo providing some quality competition! We’ve really been treated to some good stuff this season, haven’t we?

First half with the peeping scandal was hilarious. It’s only fitting that Shizuka-chan who showed restraint would get to see the elephant and not the giraffe, lol. Karane’s tsundere and outburst when Hakari sneaked up to Rentarou was way too good.

Rentarou’s probably the most convincing person when he talks about divided attention. Actually, there’s no way there’s anyone who could have a better track record than him when he’s at his peak. And hey, no kiss but he still left a child behind, that’s wicked!

Rentarou meeting up Hakari’s father and Hahari-san’s former lover was weird as heck and threw me for a loop, but it ended in the most Hyakkano way, lmao. Rentarou definitely took it really well, considering how he got spooked out earlier in the bath.

Sweet little hint for some of the other girls about to join his 100-girl harem. No way there was a guy involved too, right? That’d be mad hilarious, xD. Referring to the person who got attacked by the inhuman vice pres or whatever her post was.

Not going to lie, when I see the ensemble of the Op, I was wondering why they’d make such a big thing out of a harem show, but now I really do get it, lmao.

Can’t wait for S2 and more!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 24, 2023 8:27 AM
May 2020
fabiandewa19 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐
Dec 24, 2023 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
The sleepover finale to this season was solid as we got a mix of dumb comedy with a bit of the supernatural as 'fate' moves a rolling Shizuka by turning her towards the bathing area and opening the doors for her (as well as Rentaro meeting Hahari's previous spouse's ghost) and some little dash of seriousness with Rentaro reassuring Hahari that he would be there for her and she is allowed to care for both without her having to forget who she loved before. She loved Rentaro quite enough to the point of buying the school herself just to be by his side more since everyone else are at his school too.

This show continues to be so dumb but I admire how much it embraces it to the point of being pure popcorn entertainment. Considering how many anime yearly and even with rewatches tend to be extremely frustrating or incredibly boring, a show like this was very corny but also a breath of fresh air that I was looking forward to weekly. The adaptation quality too was pure top-notch, and the directing took the craziness of the manga and matched that energy so well in an anime-medium without the humor falling flat based on the medium itself. I'm not a fan of Komi-san in general but the anime stuck too close to the manga that the humor the manga had didn't match the anime medium well enough. This on the other hand did, and there were even some anime-based jokes (Hahari's ending last week for example) that makes it work.

Might not be my anime of the year in particular, but this was so much better than I could ever expect from a series like this. Most rom-coms are pretty ass for me but with Romantic Killer being a huge surprise for me last year, it is nice seeing another rom-com being a surprise this year. I was expecting the anime experience to fall off at some point but for the time being, it didn't. The series managed to remain fresh throughout this cour, hopefully the anime can continue to maintain and evolve the energy present and somehow keep it fresh and fun with the next season too. Already love the teases shown in the episode for the second season later on.
Dec 24, 2023 8:30 AM
Mar 2019
need season 3!!! an 4 an 5
Dec 24, 2023 8:32 AM

Oct 2020
Shizuka is a lucky girl to see his "Excalibur", Rentaro has the father's blessing to date his wife and daughter.
Dec 24, 2023 8:33 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Samjose111
fabiandewa19 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐
@Samjose111 still remember about "eye contact" you will find it 🤭

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Dec 24, 2023 8:36 AM

Jan 2018
Somehow the thing Hahari wanted to do with Rentaro was weirder than whatever I imagined in the last episode. Bruh.

It was nice how Rentaro talked to Hakari's Father respectfully. And he's actually chill with him dating both his girlfriend and daughter. I guess death comes with wisdom of some kind?

And that's a wrap for Hyakkano. At least Season 1. I am surprised Season 2 was already announced so fast. I thought there'd be a bit of a delay because the production value of this anime is way above average.

It's a ridiculous anime that I somehow still enjoyed. Even tho it has a few elements that I might find annoying in other anime. So I will absolutely watch Season 2 whenever it comes. Plus the new girlfriends already look interesting.

I want to see how the story handles multiple different girlfriends after this season. That's what interests me the most.

Also another thing, the subs of this series are wild. Whoever made the subtitles were definitely horny and maybe had a bit too much fun writing them...
Dec 24, 2023 8:39 AM
Dec 2022
Samjose111 said:
fabiandewa19 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐

this seasons opening only showed us 5 & we got 6 cuz hahari was kept as a secret. next seasons will also have 1 that is being kept as a secret.
Dec 24, 2023 8:46 AM
May 2020
GYATyoruichi said:
Samjose111 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐

this seasons opening only showed us 5 & we got 6 cuz hahari was kept as a secret. next seasons will also have 1 that is being kept as a secret.

😯
question will there be a school nurse? 🤨
Dec 24, 2023 8:51 AM
Dec 2022
Dec 24, 2023 8:58 AM

Jul 2019
The peak may have come to a small halt, but it will return!
Dec 24, 2023 8:59 AM

Dec 2022
honestly the best harem anime so far we saw four new girls who would be joining rentaro family in the next season if there is a second season
i would definitely read the manga if it doesnt get a second season announcement in the next three months

the show was very enjoyable it was made for comedy they even added forth wall breaks also most importantly they added a proper milf with a kid to the harem as well so it gets an 8.7 out of 10 the animation was good pacing was kinda understandable

Very much wishing for a second season
Dec 24, 2023 9:19 AM

Dec 2022
Remember kids, just say no to degeneracy.

Surprisingly, Hahari does not share the same priorities as her daughter and chooses to dress up Rentarou as a girl instead of trying to steal his virginity. What a ripoff. When it comes to peeking on Rentarou in the bath, the girls and their Mission Impossible schemes are no match for Shizuka and her All-Terrain Burrito form! Top 10 Most Powerful Vehicles in Anime moment. This show continues to do a good job sprinkling in the dramatic with the conflict of Hahari still loving the dead boyfriend, and Rentarou possibly exorcises a ghost. It has to be awkward to call a guy Dad when in a way he's younger than you.

100 Girlfriends is not your typical harem anime. While most of the genre is ruined by beta MCs who are afraid to put moves on the girls, Rentarou knows how to get most of the job done. Another common harem pitfall that this show avoids is that the none of the girls end up neglected and starved for screen time. This will definitely get more difficult in the second season as more girls are added, but I can definitely hope for the show to keep it up. With an incredibly lovable cast and many legitimately funny jokes, 100 Girlfriends is a show I would actively recommend. 8/10. Bring on the next season!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Dec 24, 2023 9:26 AM
Dec 2023
that's a nice anime
the random thing is lot of fun like EP10 and EP 11
is unexpected and is so funny to me to see how
he get 100 girlfriend how really really really really really loves him
and i happy the work well be have a 2nd season
this cooL
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Dec 24, 2023 9:27 AM

Mar 2007
What a great ending to an anime really out of my normal watch habits. This harem anime had no business being as good or as funny as it is. Initially I was skeptical but Rentaro really won me over with the grand gestures and ability to just give each girl / woman what she actually wants or needs. Bravo.
Dec 24, 2023 9:28 AM
Nov 2022
Authentic art, cinema, etc 🚬.

Excellent end of the season, without a doubt the definitive romcom xd.

I didn't expect them to have the courage to place a kiss between Hahari and Rentaro, boy was I wrong ._.xd.

The best of all is that: THERE IS A SECOND SEASON CONFIRMED!!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Dec 24, 2023 9:47 AM
Jun 2023
it was sooo much fun watching this anime, i love harem animes and it gave me what I want. thank you author and we got to see new gfs in advance, i hope season 2 comes fast.
Dec 24, 2023 9:48 AM
Mar 2019
I'm going to miss this anime. I haven't laughed out this much for EVERY episode till the last. Also, it appears we have a sneak peek of four upcoming girlfriends, if I saw them correctly. See you next season,guys. This has been fun.
Dec 24, 2023 9:52 AM

Jun 2019
GYATyoruichi said:
Samjose111 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐

I feel like the maid is going to be 1 of the girlfriends
Dec 24, 2023 9:57 AM
Dec 2022
CielIsAWeeb said:
GYATyoruichi said:

I feel like the maid is going to be 1 of the girlfriends

who knows, maybe, maybe not🤷‍♂️
Dec 24, 2023 10:05 AM

Feb 2020
teared up a fair bit watching this amazing episode to end off peak season 1
definitely going to read the manga and watch season 2 this is one of the best series of all time!!

Dec 24, 2023 10:30 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The pilot episode was a 10/10 outing for me then the concept just kinda got stale pretty fast. Still extremely entertaining show.
Dec 24, 2023 10:40 AM

Jan 2021
I loved all the eps of this masterpiece

Seriously the ending was so incredible, funny and presents the other girls that'll come up after this anime

Dec 24, 2023 10:42 AM
Dec 2022
I didn't expect a harem romcom to be this good.
Dec 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Oct 2023
best harem, Im sorry Quintuples
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2023

127 by _untitled »»
May 6, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

121 by raycrack4 »»
May 5, 6:48 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

291 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 5, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2023

159 by _untitled »»
Apr 29, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

164 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 23, 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.