Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 10, 2023 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
A war against monsters yikes. It seems their world has endless amount of them.

On the plus side, with the military draft, we get to see more characters in action. For instance, Alicia displays leadership qualities and is a valuable asset on humanity's side. They need strong willed characters like this if they want to survive.
Oct 10, 2023 12:03 PM

Dec 2021
It seems Helck has found himself in a reliable company with Alicia and Edil, who appear to be genuinely good individuals.

Discovering that Mikaros was the doctor who saved Cless as a child was quite unexpected. Recognizing Zelgeon as one of the winged individuals is a significant piece of the puzzle. The pieces are gradually coming together. Helck is embarking on a battle against the Demon Lord, but one can't help but wonder what he might stumble upon instead.

Furthermore, the origin of these monsters raises questions. Vermilio mentioned that they aren't affiliated with the Demons.

Oct 10, 2023 12:38 PM
Sep 2015
I'm just sad, Helck just want to live his quiet life with his brother Cless, but monsters of unknown origin keep attacking both human and demon. And even worse, human and demon confused and attack each other instead of joining a force to defeat those monsters. Yeah, sad, but also it creates a path to Helck's epic adventure that make me goosebump!

In the preview of the next episode we see Helck fight with Azudora. Could Helck be the reason why Azudora got near-death injury that we saw in the beginning of this anime?
Oct 10, 2023 12:40 PM

Jan 2023
Pretty interesting flashback episode.
Some amusing moments with Helck as a mercenary, but also some new questions.
Not sure what's going to happen with Helck announcing he's going to fight the demon lord and his little brother injured.
Oct 10, 2023 12:44 PM
Aug 2020
it was an interesting episode about the past, i want to see what happen next...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 10, 2023 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
Very interesting flashbacks here, I am curious about what happened to Alicia.

Now that Helck is on his way to the castle, maybe something is gonna happen that will make him switch sides

I miss Piwi
Oct 10, 2023 1:57 PM

May 2021
Did it become astonishingly great anime yet that people claimed it will become? Better than FMA and others.
Oct 10, 2023 2:16 PM

Mar 2019
you can see the tragedy forming but they are too dumb to notice they are all being played. Next episode will probably show why helck is so bent in protect their friends.
Oct 10, 2023 2:46 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The monsters keep coming out of nowhere and Cless couldn't hold them off after getting badly injured. Now Helck is off to defeat the demon king.
Oct 10, 2023 4:03 PM

Dec 2016
Ah yes, we're mercenaries and coincidentally we were passing thru this village raided by top rank monsters. As mercs we must create a contract and charge a fee, but the first one is free. WTF.

It's pretty weird that everyone noticed that Helck somehow because of main protagonist powers could deal with these high ranks mob quite easily compared to random npc soldiers and even high ranked mercs. Then why wasn't he sent into the front line in the first place? Instead he just fools around until the other one and only supah hero fell in bed due to his massive wounds with his battle with the demonlord.
Oct 10, 2023 4:52 PM

May 2019
Hmm, so if the monsters that are being spawned are not from the Demon realm then who is responsible? I'm thinking a 3rd party may be responsible which somehow leads to the humans taking on an offer to turn into the winged heroes we see. That 3rd party may also be why Helck turns on the humans, we'll see.
Oct 10, 2023 5:05 PM

Dec 2013
The episodes are too short!!! I just want Helck and Cless to live a happy life alongside Sharuami and Alicia : (
Oct 10, 2023 5:09 PM

Sep 2020
Now moving on to volume five.
They've got a good pace going on right now.
Oct 10, 2023 5:19 PM

Jul 2012
From here on things escalate to apocalyptically dark fuckery, as hinted since episode 4.

I'm liking how they are slowly progressing into the spiral of dread the manga provided, some atmospheric goodness going on in here. This flashback throws me back to Berserk's own Golden Age, but a lighter and far less lengthy version of it with its plot points.

4/5
DanpmssOct 10, 2023 5:23 PM
Oct 10, 2023 6:24 PM

Feb 2019
Nah no way that was 25 minutes wtf! It ended right as things were getting good.

Fuck the townspeople for slandering Cless after all he’d done to protect them. People are so damn fickle. Seeing Cless ravaged like that and then hearing him get called a chicken shit rightfully enraged Helck.

I feel horrible for the demons in all of this too cause they’re just chilling and next thing you know here go a group of humans pulling up to kill your king lmao.

It begs the question though, where are the monsters coming from. It must have something to do with whoever awakened the humans as heroes
Oct 10, 2023 6:37 PM

Jul 2021
I like the direction Helck is going finally with some backstory, and a look into the conflict between humans and demons. I’m glad I didn’t put the show down after the slow start.
Oct 10, 2023 7:09 PM
Nov 2020
JayKitsuneTV said:
I like the direction Helck is going finally with some backstory, and a look into the conflict between humans and demons. I’m glad I didn’t put the show down after the slow start.

I was thinking the same thing. It’s been a great start to the second half. The backstory is really interesting. This episode felt like it went by so fast. I’m glad I kept watching.
Oct 10, 2023 7:15 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to JayKitsuneTV
@JayKitsuneTV Agreed; the island bit went on too long and at first I didn't think the backstory was going to be this long but I'm liking it even more as it goes. I have a bad feeling about Alicia and that holy sword. They kept bringing it up and showing shots of it.
Oct 10, 2023 7:33 PM

Jul 2016
Would be kinda funny if the trigger for Edil turning against Helck was the suppressed memory of having grilling duty dropped on him while everyone else slayed monsters.

No lie tho it's sad seeing how most of the winged soldiers were noble warriors at first.
Oct 11, 2023 1:54 AM

Mar 2008
You would think the humans would have at least tried to do some info gathering instead of pure guesses
Oct 11, 2023 5:09 AM
Aug 2022
I just love to watch this anime
As i thrust away until she comes
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 AM

Jun 2016
i really really loved this show since eps 1 !!!

Oct 11, 2023 6:29 AM
Apr 2023
Nice bit of backstory about Helck's emergence as another hero of the human world.

It really makes me giggle when they have the Human King in the scenes and hearing his voice. It really makes me think that it is Sakata Gintoki (same VA) behind that mask trolling people in another world (I always felt this anime feels like Gintama the way it mixes the comedic and serious tones of the story)
tekkenshu7Oct 11, 2023 6:39 AM
Oct 11, 2023 7:16 AM

Jul 2017
The life of brothers Cless and Helck continue to thrive, and that's where Helck met Edil, and the New-World Lifeforms that are not they expect when it comes to the monsters. And as much as Helck fought it endlessly, he won from his bare fists and won Edil's heart, the son of a baron. But his town being ravaged by monsters, it was saved by the mercenary archer girl Alicia, who is also impressed by Helck's supernatural heroic power. Both Helck and Edil joined Alicia's mercenary group, and that's how they got their start as friends.

But each and everytime, every monster attack calls upon mercenaries to help fight against the monsters, as they fight in jovial spirits, helping Helck overcome his fears. Even as Alicia feels that her position is threatened, she's not by Helck's big heart to save people, even as the monsters arise in numbers. Even as the Human King declare war on the Demon Realm (which Vermilio knows that the truth is false), Cless was called forth to defeat the Demon Lord, and Helck knows that his little brother has to the gut to defeat it, and he did to return like a hero. But the truth is that as Cless suffered a grave injury, the doctor, known as the Great Sage Mikaros, comes to meet him. Even worse, monsters have not been quelled as much as the people thought that Cless had suffered, but Helck knowing that the Demon Lord has revived somehow, that's his call to go.

A backstory ridden by tears and blood shed of loyalty and betrayal...how bad can Helck's backstory yet?
Oct 11, 2023 7:19 AM
Jun 2013
Now we are talking! I didn't like the silly-comedic side of the first episodes. It's almost a 180 in these last two, ie Helck's and company history.

I seem to recall Helck mentioned quite soon in the show that he killed his brother. Can someone confirm? No original material spoilers, of course.

So the big misteries:

- WTF are the monsters. That guess of the Demon Lord reviving seemed a bit random to me. Sine we know the Demon race isn't involved with them.
- How TF the winged knights are created. Prime suspect: the doctor that adopted Helck brothers?

Nice
XupitoOct 11, 2023 7:24 AM
Oct 11, 2023 9:31 AM

Mar 2007
This was a pretty exciting backstory episode
  • The monsters just keep coming.
  • Helck grows strong and meets a mercenary captain he quite likes.
  • The fight together against the monsters.
  • The king sends a delegation to defeat the Demon King - Cless leads it
  • Cless is victorious, but just about gave his life (and health) to kill the Demon King.
  • The great Sage is actually the doctor that saved Cless in the past!
  • But the monsters keep coming!
  • Townsfolk demand Cless get up (from his death bed) and fight to protect them (selfish bastards).
  • Helck surmises the demon king resurrected, so HE is going to go kill it this time.

Well. This has the flavor of tragedy all around it. I wonder ... what Helck did that turned Cless into what he ended up being?
Oct 11, 2023 10:03 AM
Sep 2021
The backstory of cless and helck continues and in this episode helck is focused more, excited for more to learn about their past.
Oct 11, 2023 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
Something seems shady about that sage guy.

There is no actual guarantee that the demonlord actually was the cause of the monsters though right? Maybe killing it broke the balance which was still left.
Oct 11, 2023 1:55 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kimurah
Ah yes, we're mercenaries and coincidentally we were passing thru this village raided by top rank monsters. As mercs we must create a contract and charge a fee, but the first one is free. WTF.

It's pretty weird that everyone noticed that Helck somehow because of main protagonist powers could deal with these high ranks mob quite easily compared to random npc soldiers and even high ranked mercs. Then why wasn't he sent into the front line in the first place? Instead he just fools around until the other one and only supah hero fell in bed due to his massive wounds with his battle with the demonlord.
Kimurah said:
Ah yes, we're mercenaries and coincidentally we were passing thru this village raided by top rank monsters

It's puzzling why mercenaries going from place to place shocked you so much. They're monster-hunters, traveling to find a new place for work.
Kimurah said:
As mercs we must create a contract and charge a fee, but the first one is free. WTF.

You'd make a poor salesman. She literally secured her job as a protector of the town for years to come thanks to her "it's not all about money" attitude. She also wanted to win Helck over. You don't usually win people over by demanding money from a ravaged town you just saved (which didn't even hire you). Gesture of good will goes a long way.

Kimurah said:
Then why wasn't he sent into the front line in the first place?

This was addressed previous episode. Helck isn't a soldier and doesn't want to be one; he considers to be somewhat tougher than others but nothing too special. He never even considered fighting monsters until he was forced. Noticing he can fight monsters he starts doing it and joins mercenaries. Helck's brother is still considered as much stronger fighter.

Oct 11, 2023 2:24 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Kimurah said:
Ah yes, we're mercenaries and coincidentally we were passing thru this village raided by top rank monsters

It's puzzling why mercenaries going from place to place shocked you so much. They're monster-hunters, traveling to find a new place for work.
Kimurah said:
As mercs we must create a contract and charge a fee, but the first one is free. WTF.

You'd make a poor salesman. She literally secured her job as a protector of the town for years to come thanks to her "it's not all about money" attitude. She also wanted to win Helck over. You don't usually win people over by demanding money from a ravaged town you just saved (which didn't even hire you). Gesture of good will goes a long way.

Kimurah said:
Then why wasn't he sent into the front line in the first place?

This was addressed previous episode. Helck isn't a soldier and doesn't want to be one; he considers to be somewhat tougher than others but nothing too special. He never even considered fighting monsters until he was forced. Noticing he can fight monsters he starts doing it and joins mercenaries. Helck's brother is still considered as much stronger fighter.

@Sigmar-Unberogen

Mercs and hunters are two different things. Hunters are pretty much locals gathering food, mercs don't waste time and resources going from place to place, that's why they have guilds and associations in order to pick a task and price they will feel comfortable with. They don't magically and very coincidentally appear in the right place at the right time. But then again we have already established in the past that you know jack sh1t about good writting. Imagine taking a whole squad of highly trained mercs out into the wasteland in order to have enough luck for some villager or lord they stumble upon their aimless journey rather than end up dying of starvation because their whole plan was to just roam around like some taxi cab driver.

Secondly a salesman knows how much their job/merchandise is worth for. How are villagers from a destroyed town pay up an allegedly high tier mercenary? Oh right, more bad writting that people like you love to ignore.

Third, if he isn't a soldier, then why the heck did he enroll to help out a military squad with commander officers to help out Edil's village in the first place? There's also this thing called mandatory enlisting in times of war specially when already trained soldiers aren't enough. This kingdom has always had their best ace under the sleeve and they didn't use him at all? But they sure (specially the villagers) are quite comfortable and entitled to force his brother to march into the frontlines and do the job no matter what.
Oct 11, 2023 3:15 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kimurah
@Sigmar-Unberogen

Mercs and hunters are two different things. Hunters are pretty much locals gathering food, mercs don't waste time and resources going from place to place, that's why they have guilds and associations in order to pick a task and price they will feel comfortable with. They don't magically and very coincidentally appear in the right place at the right time. But then again we have already established in the past that you know jack sh1t about good writting. Imagine taking a whole squad of highly trained mercs out into the wasteland in order to have enough luck for some villager or lord they stumble upon their aimless journey rather than end up dying of starvation because their whole plan was to just roam around like some taxi cab driver.

Secondly a salesman knows how much their job/merchandise is worth for. How are villagers from a destroyed town pay up an allegedly high tier mercenary? Oh right, more bad writting that people like you love to ignore.

Third, if he isn't a soldier, then why the heck did he enroll to help out a military squad with commander officers to help out Edil's village in the first place? There's also this thing called mandatory enlisting in times of war specially when already trained soldiers aren't enough. This kingdom has always had their best ace under the sleeve and they didn't use him at all? But they sure (specially the villagers) are quite comfortable and entitled to force his brother to march into the frontlines and do the job no matter what.
Kimurah said:
Mercs and hunters are two different things. Hunters are pretty much locals gathering food, mercs don't waste time and resources going from place to place, that's why they have guilds and associations in order to pick a task and price they will feel comfortable with. They don't magically and very coincidentally appear in the right place at the right time.

No need for mental gymnastics really. These mercenaries go from place to place to hunt monsters. During one such voyage they saw a town being attacked and decided to help. There's no "magic" involved, baffling to come to such ludicrous conclusion. Your real-life definitions may differ in fiction. Ever thought about that?
Kimurah said:
we have already established in the past that you know jack sh1t about good writting

Who's "we"?
Also it's laughable for you to mention good writing considering the gibberish I just read. I honestly doubted if you were the same Kimurah (different profile). You usually used to leave an impression of a sober person, at least. Just look at that second paragraph of yours again and say my impression's invalid (original comment)...
Kimurah said:
Secondly a salesman knows how much their job/merchandise is worth for. How are villagers from a destroyed town pay up an allegedly high tier mercenary?
Edil literally asks the mercenaries to stick around for they need soldiers, right after Alicia says she did it for free. Alicia's gesture of good will payed off instantly and as evident by 4 year time-lapse, they have been employed ever since. Also, the town being ravaged doesn't mean they won't be payed later ffs. Town was repaired, it belongs to the human kingdom and Edil doesn't necessarily have all his funds stashed in one place, the money can be delivered later from capitol or from other sources, easily! Are you playing obtuse on purpose at this point?
Kimurah said:
Third, if he isn't a soldier, then why the heck did he enroll to help out a military squad with commander officers to help out Edil's village in the first place?
Perhaps you should watch the same show we all did to figure that out. It stated clearly that monster attacks intensified, therefore Helck was forced in the army. Humans weren't in a dire enough situation till then and Helck was content being a simple construction-worker. After the officers were killed by "new-world-lifeform" Helck fought not knowing whether he'd win or not. Even he didn't know he was that OP yet. Once he realized, he offered Edil to go save his town and then became a mercenary.
Kimurah said:
This kingdom has always had their best ace under the sleeve and they didn't use him at all?

Don't sleep when watching next time. Last episode it was Rafaed alone who suspected Helck may be as mighty as his brother; something Helck denies and Rafaed decides to ignore too. Helck's might was only revealed to few people this episode and it was a shock even to Helck. The kingdom couldn't have know of Helck's op-ness to even think about using him as an ACE! Now that Helck's a mercenary he's already fighting occasionally to defend human towns. Helck's brother is the only known ACE and that's why he was sent to fight the demon-king. Helck's might is not known public and even Helck believes his brother is much more capable warrior than he is.
Sigmar-UnberogenOct 11, 2023 3:20 PM
Oct 11, 2023 3:38 PM

May 2020
@Sigmar-Unberogen I'd recommend just ignoring him. He's already decided how he feels about this show, and has also decided that nothing that happens will change how he feels. The things he says are said in bad faith by his own admission, so there's no real point in engaging with them. I would just ignore all his posts, as he doesn't actually care about what he's saying or about being right about anything, he cares about doubling down when people disagree with him since he's here to argue. That's why he keeps coming back instead of dropping a show he doesn't like.

Personally, I already dropped the show when I wasn't feeling it. I keep coming back to these threads because I liked the manga and want to see what other people have to say.
Oct 11, 2023 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Frosteek
@Sigmar-Unberogen I'd recommend just ignoring him. He's already decided how he feels about this show, and has also decided that nothing that happens will change how he feels. The things he says are said in bad faith by his own admission, so there's no real point in engaging with them. I would just ignore all his posts, as he doesn't actually care about what he's saying or about being right about anything, he cares about doubling down when people disagree with him since he's here to argue. That's why he keeps coming back instead of dropping a show he doesn't like.

Personally, I already dropped the show when I wasn't feeling it. I keep coming back to these threads because I liked the manga and want to see what other people have to say.
@Frosteek I think he decided to ignore me already anyways. Did a simple stalking on his other comments and literally the second post (after mine) I checked I see him getting absolutely demolished and roasted for lack of basic reading comprehension skills, etc...

Yeah, I feel your pain. Anime adaptation could've been done better. There's a sense of it being made "too cheep". At least anime was engaging enough to make me read the manga too :D Manga is pretty good.
Oct 11, 2023 9:54 PM

Feb 2021
From the looks, Helck is much stronger than his little brother. Why are they hesitating? XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 12, 2023 4:18 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to Limi
Something seems shady about that sage guy.

There is no actual guarantee that the demonlord actually was the cause of the monsters though right? Maybe killing it broke the balance which was still left.
@Limi My thoughts exactly
Oct 13, 2023 7:50 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to NirvashX1

@NirvashX1
NirvashX1 said:

Same ! To me it's got a lot of soul.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Oct 13, 2023 10:11 AM
Feb 2022
Just laugh at him. It's the inevitable conclusion of making yourself into a clown.
Oct 13, 2023 10:16 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Frosteek

@Frosteek Binge the series and most problems disappear, unless you really wanna roll on the ground crying that it was done on the cheap. As everybody has always said, Helck is just a shonen manga but it has such a big heart, that people keep it in a special place. It was never about different fandoms fighting for supremacy, or the best manga ever written, but a very underrated and unknown gem that filters out most casuals. And let it be clear this isn't a matter of a videogame that takes 20 hours to get good: there are stories that start slow and purposedly misdirect you, to hit harder later.
Oct 13, 2023 12:29 PM

Jan 2011
Wow.....Cless kills the Demon Lord and homie legit used Monster Reborn to launch a counter attack. This arc has been so good. I'm really getting into Helck as a character.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 13, 2023 12:31 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Marinate1016
Nah no way that was 25 minutes wtf! It ended right as things were getting good.

Fuck the townspeople for slandering Cless after all he’d done to protect them. People are so damn fickle. Seeing Cless ravaged like that and then hearing him get called a chicken shit rightfully enraged Helck.

I feel horrible for the demons in all of this too cause they’re just chilling and next thing you know here go a group of humans pulling up to kill your king lmao.

It begs the question though, where are the monsters coming from. It must have something to do with whoever awakened the humans as heroes
@Marinate1016 Giving me season 6 MHA vibes. It's interesting we are seeing more shows tackle how entitled people can be.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 13, 2023 8:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I like how Alicia casually yelled Helck topless trooper nonstop to the point that its become his nickname.

Things not looking good as how monster spread seems like unstoppable. Even when they deploy Helck lil brother to slaughter Demon Lord, nothing can stop the monster chaos. Stoopid peasant now take all the blame to the injuted hero that leads Helck to take care of his lil brother for once more...

The past story seems like reaching its peak next. Lot of mystery still untold such as why Alicia sword being used by Helck on the present, and what's goin to happen as a little Helck brother at the end. Let's see for the next week then...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 14, 2023 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
Helck just built different. Liking Alicia, seems like a nice character. Though so far this backstory has been okayish.
Oct 17, 2023 7:21 AM
May 2017
good episode, helcks backstory is pretty good so far. This episode shows a lot of the present day artificially made heroes who were friends of Helck's in the past. Looking at what happened to Cless, I wonder if the human king took charge of cless while he is in this state to somehow mass produce these artificial heroes via the spell Azudra spoke about.

Speaking of Azudra, looks like we'll see how his initial meeting with Helck really went down. This was what made him come up with his plan to make Helck the demon lord in the first place, so something intriguing must have happened considering the basis of their encounter

4/5
Oct 24, 2023 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Kimurah said:
Mercs and hunters are two different things. Hunters are pretty much locals gathering food, mercs don't waste time and resources going from place to place, that's why they have guilds and associations in order to pick a task and price they will feel comfortable with. They don't magically and very coincidentally appear in the right place at the right time.

No need for mental gymnastics really. These mercenaries go from place to place to hunt monsters. During one such voyage they saw a town being attacked and decided to help. There's no "magic" involved, baffling to come to such ludicrous conclusion. Your real-life definitions may differ in fiction. Ever thought about that?
Kimurah said:
we have already established in the past that you know jack sh1t about good writting

Who's "we"?
Also it's laughable for you to mention good writing considering the gibberish I just read. I honestly doubted if you were the same Kimurah (different profile). You usually used to leave an impression of a sober person, at least. Just look at that second paragraph of yours again and say my impression's invalid (original comment)...
Kimurah said:
Secondly a salesman knows how much their job/merchandise is worth for. How are villagers from a destroyed town pay up an allegedly high tier mercenary?
Edil literally asks the mercenaries to stick around for they need soldiers, right after Alicia says she did it for free. Alicia's gesture of good will payed off instantly and as evident by 4 year time-lapse, they have been employed ever since. Also, the town being ravaged doesn't mean they won't be payed later ffs. Town was repaired, it belongs to the human kingdom and Edil doesn't necessarily have all his funds stashed in one place, the money can be delivered later from capitol or from other sources, easily! Are you playing obtuse on purpose at this point?
Kimurah said:
Third, if he isn't a soldier, then why the heck did he enroll to help out a military squad with commander officers to help out Edil's village in the first place?
Perhaps you should watch the same show we all did to figure that out. It stated clearly that monster attacks intensified, therefore Helck was forced in the army. Humans weren't in a dire enough situation till then and Helck was content being a simple construction-worker. After the officers were killed by "new-world-lifeform" Helck fought not knowing whether he'd win or not. Even he didn't know he was that OP yet. Once he realized, he offered Edil to go save his town and then became a mercenary.
Kimurah said:
This kingdom has always had their best ace under the sleeve and they didn't use him at all?

Don't sleep when watching next time. Last episode it was Rafaed alone who suspected Helck may be as mighty as his brother; something Helck denies and Rafaed decides to ignore too. Helck's might was only revealed to few people this episode and it was a shock even to Helck. The kingdom couldn't have know of Helck's op-ness to even think about using him as an ACE! Now that Helck's a mercenary he's already fighting occasionally to defend human towns. Helck's brother is the only known ACE and that's why he was sent to fight the demon-king. Helck's might is not known public and even Helck believes his brother is much more capable warrior than he is.
@Sigmar-Unberogen

Guy starts his rant with no need with mental gymnastics. Pulls out mental gymnastics out of his sleeve.

Why would they as MERCENARIES go from place to place in order to be lucky enough to find people in need for their services when they could most likely find either already devastated places or people that just can't pay for their work. Again, their work scheme isn't that of a taxi cab that can roam the city in search for clients with the benefit of having resources at hand such as fuel and food places anywhere. On the other hand if these alleged people are hunters they don't have these luxuries of asured resources on an expedition given their already changing enviroment (having no hunting pray for a few days could wipe out their whole expedition really soon)

A good writer would have switched protagonism to Alice's crew (or at the very least a short flashback from her) explaining what where they doing out there in the wastelands at the right moment in order to save a town in the middle of nowhere, rather than rely on cheap storytelling based on mere coincidences. The author has probably never heard of Chekov's gun and it's easy to tell how the whole stoy lacks a ton of details (towns' main income, faction purpouses, and such). But hey, we got plenty of quality story back in the stupid island and the contest to get new recruits for the Mazoku, right?

When did Edil pay these mercenaries? We never saw any money or goods exchange. This sounds more like your koolaid induced delusions. Nothing out of your gibberish was actually shown in the anime, these are nothing but baseless conjectures.

To be fair, I didn't specify what point of the story was I refering to. My complain was that Helck claimed that "there's no other choice I'll be in the fronline" kind of comment that popped up at the end of that episode, as if he implied he wasn't part of the defense forces already, but he was indeed already a conscript.

And it was ackowledged by Rafaed, but it was ignored because.... ah yes, contrived writing. They are quite comfortable to get his brother in the front lines, but not Helck who most likely have the same power level?

I think he decided to ignore me already anyways.

Nah, I just got better stuff to do. It will take me a while but I will always come back to laugh at your court jester takes.

Did a simple stalking on his other comments and literally the second post (after mine) I checked I see him getting absolutely demolished and roasted for lack of basic reading comprehension skills, etc...

Don't drink too hard on your koolaid zippy cup while posting online, it really distorts the real facts. But then again, you also love to create false narratives on what actually happened in the anime.

KimurahOct 24, 2023 10:07 AM
Oct 24, 2023 12:54 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kimurah
@Sigmar-Unberogen

Guy starts his rant with no need with mental gymnastics. Pulls out mental gymnastics out of his sleeve.

Why would they as MERCENARIES go from place to place in order to be lucky enough to find people in need for their services when they could most likely find either already devastated places or people that just can't pay for their work. Again, their work scheme isn't that of a taxi cab that can roam the city in search for clients with the benefit of having resources at hand such as fuel and food places anywhere. On the other hand if these alleged people are hunters they don't have these luxuries of asured resources on an expedition given their already changing enviroment (having no hunting pray for a few days could wipe out their whole expedition really soon)

A good writer would have switched protagonism to Alice's crew (or at the very least a short flashback from her) explaining what where they doing out there in the wastelands at the right moment in order to save a town in the middle of nowhere, rather than rely on cheap storytelling based on mere coincidences. The author has probably never heard of Chekov's gun and it's easy to tell how the whole stoy lacks a ton of details (towns' main income, faction purpouses, and such). But hey, we got plenty of quality story back in the stupid island and the contest to get new recruits for the Mazoku, right?

When did Edil pay these mercenaries? We never saw any money or goods exchange. This sounds more like your koolaid induced delusions. Nothing out of your gibberish was actually shown in the anime, these are nothing but baseless conjectures.

To be fair, I didn't specify what point of the story was I refering to. My complain was that Helck claimed that "there's no other choice I'll be in the fronline" kind of comment that popped up at the end of that episode, as if he implied he wasn't part of the defense forces already, but he was indeed already a conscript.

And it was ackowledged by Rafaed, but it was ignored because.... ah yes, contrived writing. They are quite comfortable to get his brother in the front lines, but not Helck who most likely have the same power level?

I think he decided to ignore me already anyways.

Nah, I just got better stuff to do. It will take me a while but I will always come back to laugh at your court jester takes.

Did a simple stalking on his other comments and literally the second post (after mine) I checked I see him getting absolutely demolished and roasted for lack of basic reading comprehension skills, etc...

Don't drink too hard on your koolaid zippy cup while posting online, it really distorts the real facts. But then again, you also love to create false narratives on what actually happened in the anime.

Kimurah said:

Oh nice, have been ignoring the post for nearly two weeks and then returns with "no u" argument. As if your opinion wasn't void of credibility enough already; fascinating start.

Ok... let's see what you have to say; hopefully you're sober this time.

Kimurah said:
Why would they as MERCENARIES go from place to place in order to be lucky enough to find people in need for their services when they could most likely find either already...
Ok, cut... This is such a pathetic nitpicking. Thick skull, I get it, but I'll repeat it nonetheless one more time. In this fictional world, Mercenaries can also be hunters and they can be going from one place to another. It's not that big of a deal for crying out loud. It's not impossible and isn't in need of magic to happen. You're making such a huge deal out of something so trivial it's honestly jarring. I get it, you're grasping at straws to justify hating this show in a pathetic attempt to validate you're trash-taste, but find something worthwhile to cry about at least.

Kimurah said:
A good writer would have switched protagonism to Alice's crew
Ah yes, Japanese authors, or authors in general should line up to get lectures from fellow "Kimurah from MAL" about how to be a good writer. Surely he knows better.

Get over yourself.

Kimurah said:
towns' main income, faction purpouses, and such)
It's not that deep to begin with dumdum. Pure example of mental gymnastics. There's no reason for shows like Helck to dive deep into economics and politics. You have a talking bird and something goofy happens in serious situations from time to time, since episode 1, but yeah let's whine about "sHoW diDn'T eXpLaIn wHere MerCenarieS oR moNey CoMes FrOm". Try-hard critic at work...

Kimurah said:
When did Edil pay these mercenaries? We never saw any money or goods exchange. This sounds more like your koolaid induced delusions.
What a joke... Are you implying these mercenaries have been staying in the town for years without ever getting payed? You're so unbelievably ridiculous. Do you want to be spoon-fed every detail? 2+2=what? If the show doesn't tell it's 4, it must be "one's delusion" to get to the answer? Have some shame. At this point it'll be better if you just admit being a troll. You can't seriously be this obtuse.

Kimurah said:
To be fair, I didn't specify what point of the story was I refering to. My complain was that Helck claimed that "there's no other choice I'll be in the fronline" kind of comment that popped up at the end of that episode
I had to check last 5-6 minutes of episode 14 and didn't find Helck saying something remotely similar. Perhaps you're mistaking this for a different episode? Why not do some basic fact-check before, as you said it, having "koolaid induced delusions"???

Kimurah said:
And it was ackowledged by Rafaed, but it was ignored because.... ah yes, contrived writing
Actually it will be explained later; not like you'd care. Rafaed "suspects" Helck is as strong as Cless, or could be as strong as Cless. Are you saying Rafaed should've ratted on Helck to the authorities so they'd force him to the frontlines? Rafaed is a father-figure and he respects Helck's decision to stay a construction-worker, something Rafaed says is "just as important" job. Just a reminder, this talk happened BEFORE monster-swarms increased and before Helck was drafted. Till that moment Cless was doing just fine as the sole ACE of mankind, so there was no need to force Helck in the army just because there was suspicion of him being capable. Also, unlike Helck, Cless volunteered to be a soldier and he got famous thanks to his successes on the battlefield and that's why OBVIOUSLY people at the top were fine with sending him to the frontlines. I'm literally explaining what someone with open eyes should've seen.

Kimurah said:
Sure bud, take your time.

I could've ignored this post if dissecting it wasn't so entertaining to me too. It's absolutely hilarious how you think you're the smartest one around, or make the most sense while writing this garbage. When you have several people on forums questioning your basic comprehension skills, perhaps it's time to stop and think about fixing the "you" problem. Not like that'll ever happen though, right?

Be seeing you in 2 weeks, busy-man.
Sigmar-UnberogenOct 24, 2023 2:14 PM
Oct 31, 2023 2:16 PM

Dec 2016
@Sigmar-Unberogen

Ok, cut... This is such a pathetic nitpicking. Thick skull, I get it, but I'll repeat it nonetheless one more time. In this fictional world, Mercenaries can also be hunters and they can be going from one place to another. It's not that big of a deal for crying out loud. It's not impossible and isn't in need of magic to happen. You're making such a huge deal out of something so trivial it's honestly jarring. I get it, you're grasping at straws to justify hating this show in a pathetic attempt to validate you're trash-taste, but find something worthwhile to cry about at least.

You can repeat ti as many times as you want, but just because you keep parroting over and over it won't become true. I already explained from a cost efficient point of view that just wandering in the wastelands in the occurrence of finding a client that will hire their services isn't a logical nor profitable scheme based on the high risk of getting killed by lack of resources.

Ah yes, Japanese authors, or authors in general should line up to get lectures from fellow "Kimurah from MAL" about how to be a good writer. Surely he knows better.

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself too. Your lazy and low standards aren't equally the benchmark to follow. Why are you acting so high and mighty because someone else has higher standards?

Actually it will be explained later; not like you'd care. Rafaed "suspects" Helck is as strong as Cless, or could be as strong as Cless. Are you saying Rafaed should've ratted on Helck to the authorities so they'd force him to the frontlines? Rafaed is a father-figure and he respects Helck's decision to stay a construction-worker, something Rafaed says is "just as important" job.

Ah yes, the typical it will be explained later. And later on I can change my opinion regarding it, rather than just sit and "eat" this poor choice of storytelling while the whole series wasted almost a dozen of episodes with cheap padding. Also it feels contrived that Rafaed allowed one of his "sons" as you claim to go to the frontlines, while the other sits back home. He should have kept Cless safe along with Helck if he feels so protective about his adopted sons. It's either protect both or send both to the frontline, I don't see why only one gets special treatment.

I could've ignored this post if dissecting it wasn't so entertaining to me too. It's absolutely hilarious how you think you're the smartest one around, or make the most sense while writing this garbage. When you have several people on forums questioning your basic comprehension skills, perhaps it's time to stop and think about fixing the "you" problem. Not like that'll ever happen though, right?

This is it? this is your big defense? Because other people equally impaired say I'm wrong that makes them right? This is the most laughable argument that only Flat Earthers or Trump supporters go for. Thanks for the laughs. Come back at me when you can stand on your own 2 feet rather than rely of equally delusional peers.

See you next week (or whenever I feel like replying to your angry fanboy barking)
KimurahOct 31, 2023 2:40 PM
Oct 31, 2023 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kimurah
@Sigmar-Unberogen

You can repeat ti as many times as you want, but just because you keep parroting over and over it won't become true. I already explained from a cost efficient point of view that just wandering in the wastelands in the occurrence of finding a client that will hire their services isn't a logical nor profitable scheme based on the high risk of getting killed by lack of resources.

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself too. Your lazy and low standards aren't equally the benchmark to follow. Why are you acting so high and mighty because someone else has higher standards?

Actually it will be explained later; not like you'd care. Rafaed "suspects" Helck is as strong as Cless, or could be as strong as Cless. Are you saying Rafaed should've ratted on Helck to the authorities so they'd force him to the frontlines? Rafaed is a father-figure and he respects Helck's decision to stay a construction-worker, something Rafaed says is "just as important" job.

Ah yes, the typical it will be explained later. And later on I can change my opinion regarding it, rather than just sit and "eat" this poor choice of storytelling while the whole series wasted almost a dozen of episodes with cheap padding. Also it feels contrived that Rafaed allowed one of his "sons" as you claim to go to the frontlines, while the other sits back home. He should have kept Cless safe along with Helck if he feels so protective about his adopted sons. It's either protect both or send both to the frontline, I don't see why only one gets special treatment.

This is it? this is your big defense? Because other people equally impaired say I'm wrong that makes them right? This is the most laughable argument that only Flat Earthers or Trump supporters go for. Thanks for the laughs. Come back at me when you can stand on your own 2 feet rather than rely of equally delusional peers.

See you next week (or whenever I feel like replying to your angry fanboy barking)
Kimurah said:
You can repeat ti as many times as you want, but just because you keep parroting over and over it won't become true.

Spoken like a child who shuts their ears and make noises to stop hearing what they dislike. A fool can convince themselves the sun is just an eye of a space turtle. Believe in space-turtles all you want.

Kimurah said:
Why are you acting so high and mighty because someone else has higher standards?

It's quite awkward answering this after previous reply.
Imagine crying about high standards in a show where a demon-lord is chosen based on how quickly they build a castle from cards or how well they cook. You should've known what you were getting into since episode 1. It was crystal clear this wasn't going to be Tolkien-level fantasy. You've seen 1000+ anime and still can't recognize when the show takes/doesn't take itself too seriously? This common sense doesn't apply to try-hard critics and salty haters though, so I got a hint.

Kimurah said:
Ah yes, the typical it will be explained later. And later on I can change my opinion regarding it, rather than just sit and "eat" this poor choice of storytelling
See? You're foaming from mouth about something that you prematurely assumed was going to be glossed over anyways due to immense levels of salt. Audacity to still blame the story for own impatience and premature judgement is baffling.

Kimurah said:
Also it feels contrived that Rafaed allowed one of his "sons" as you claim to go to the frontlines, while the other sits back home. He should have kept Cless safe along with Helck if he feels so protective about his adopted sons.
More of your mental gymnastics. Cless wants to fight, Helck doesn't. Rafaed respects both choices. Helck isn't just "sitting back home" watching Chinese cartoons, he's doing an important job. What are you mumbling about here exactly? Rafaed should've locked Cless in his room to prevent him from joining the army? Or since Helck was capable to fight, Rafaed should've forced him to enlist against his will? The issue with your logic is you'd always find something to bitch about no matter what. When you passionately dislike something, you don't really care about coherence or "good writing". You can pretend you care all you want, but I've seen enough of your kind to see through your BS.
Kimurah said:
It's either protect both or send both to the frontline
I mean imagine reading this with a straight face. 1 son wants to fight, another doesn't. Instead of being a reasonable parent and let sons decide their life, either FORCE both to stay home or FORCE both to go to war because there CAN'T absolutely be any other options???

Kimurah said:
Because other people equally impaired say I'm wrong that makes them right?
Of course not. You being wrong is impossible. You're very special. That's what you were likely hearing as a child all the time. Everyone other than you is impaired by default. Why even ask such silly questions? Doesn't matter if 3, 10, 100 people tell you to get your head examined. Who needs doctors anyways. What matters is how you feel about all of it. You be you buddy, keep laughing.
Nov 7, 2023 6:10 PM

Dec 2016
@Sigmar-Unberogen

Spoken like a child who shuts their ears and make noises to stop hearing what they dislike. A fool can convince themselves the sun is just an eye of a space turtle. Believe in space-turtles all you want.

I feel that you're projecting yourself with this line. You're saying that I'm shutting my ears and I'm trying to convince myself of unnatural events. Yet you never properly refuted my statement on the futility of wandering around in the wastelands in search for mercenary jobs and used others' testimony against myself as some sort of "masses are right you're wrong" kind of argument.

Imagine crying about high standards in a show where a demon-lord is chosen based on how quickly they build a castle from cards or how well they cook. You should've known what you were getting into since episode 1. It was crystal clear this wasn't going to be Tolkien-level fantasy. You've seen 1000+ anime and still can't recognize when the show takes/doesn't take itself too seriously?

So what?

A cheap story that the author loves to move forward based on deus ex outcomes is somehow "immune" to criticism because it's cheap? Let me laugh out loud. Go outside for a change, check out how many people do reviews of cheaply built gadgets, low tier vehicles and yes even terrible movies.

Also, I never expected this show to be on Tolkien level writing (yet another strawman of yours, how original). I'll use Dewey's famous words, "I expected nothing and still got disappointed". My bar was already low, and even at that this show failed to me. Do I deserve to be spit roasted by fanboys like yourself because the show didn't live to my standards? I don't believe so, yet here we are.

This common sense doesn't apply to try-hard critics and salty haters though, so I got a hint.

This is hilariously hypocrite from yourself. You had a hate boner when Buddy Daddies showed up a couple of seasons ago and despite you and me having some words of disagreement I didn't gatekeep your opinion about it like you're doing it with mine on this show so far.

See? You're foaming from mouth about something that you prematurely assumed was going to be glossed over anyways due to immense levels of salt. Audacity to still blame the story for own impatience and premature judgement is baffling.

It's called having a first impression, this perception can be changed later on (or maybe not). But then again, salty fanboys like you think that anyone that doesn't have a positive view on something that "might" be a bait and switch are wrong and don't deserve to be heard in your precious echo chamber. I just don't like to wait until the story is over in order to say "I told you so" I rather admit I was wrong if the twist and outcome it's worth it.

The way you use the phrase "foaming from your mouth" again sounds like projection at the loss of arguments.

More of your mental gymnastics. Cless wants to fight, Helck doesn't. Rafaed respects both choices. Helck isn't just "sitting back home" watching Chinese cartoons, he's doing an important job. What are you mumbling about here exactly? Rafaed should've locked Cless in his room to prevent him from joining the army? Or since Helck was capable to fight, Rafaed should've forced him to enlist against his will? The issue with your logic is you'd always find something to bitch about no matter what. When you passionately dislike something, you don't really care about coherence or "good writing". You can pretend you care all you want, but I've seen enough of your kind to see through your BS.

For starters, what important job was Helck doing before he was dragged into the war?

Secondly, it still doesn't justify how one character wants to be in the fronline and he's allowed, while the other one doesn't and Rafaed is ok with it. It doesn't add up since he's obviously in cahoots with the higher ups behind the whole Hero augmentation plot.

Of course not. You being wrong is impossible. You're very special. That's what you were likely hearing as a child all the time. Everyone other than you is impaired by default. Why even ask such silly questions? Doesn't matter if 3, 10, 100 people tell you to get your head examined. Who needs doctors anyways. What matters is how you feel about all of it. You be you buddy, keep laughing.

Again, this is nothing but projection and petty childish lashback with nothing to prove your argument.

Heck, I'll even put real evidence on the table since your whole defense relies on "unrelieable witnesses" as peer validation for your flat earth gaslighting argument.

The whole debate between me and Lord Kirkis was about the animation quality of the show (we never even touched the writing aspect). That guy was totally convinced that more budget = better animation. I pointed out that was a fallacy and what really matters is a well planned production schedule and how skilled are the director/animator crew. We don't even need to go into further details on how screwed is the animnation industry with studios like old MadHouse and even Wits Studios (during AOT production) had been overworking their animators, and MAPPA's current situation it's pretty much the worst example of it.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2110033&id=69642005

I don't even remember the name of the other guy that was an obvious alt account, but I do remember that all he did to antagonize me was just acting as dog pile.

And these are supposed to be the people and their arguments that allegedly "roasted me" as you claimed in previous posts? Did you even read these allegations in order to come to an unbiased verdict? NO you didn't, you admited that it only took you a few seconds to check on my forum history and conclude that people debating with me equals to me being wrong, hurr durr. Nice verbose you got there.
KimurahNov 7, 2023 6:19 PM
Nov 7, 2023 10:30 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kimurah
@Sigmar-Unberogen

I feel that you're projecting yourself with this line. You're saying that I'm shutting my ears and I'm trying to convince myself of unnatural events. Yet you never properly refuted my statement on the futility of wandering around in the wastelands in search for mercenary jobs and used others' testimony against myself as some sort of "masses are right you're wrong" kind of argument.

Imagine crying about high standards in a show where a demon-lord is chosen based on how quickly they build a castle from cards or how well they cook. You should've known what you were getting into since episode 1. It was crystal clear this wasn't going to be Tolkien-level fantasy. You've seen 1000+ anime and still can't recognize when the show takes/doesn't take itself too seriously?

So what?

A cheap story that the author loves to move forward based on deus ex outcomes is somehow "immune" to criticism because it's cheap? Let me laugh out loud. Go outside for a change, check out how many people do reviews of cheaply built gadgets, low tier vehicles and yes even terrible movies.

Also, I never expected this show to be on Tolkien level writing (yet another strawman of yours, how original). I'll use Dewey's famous words, "I expected nothing and still got disappointed". My bar was already low, and even at that this show failed to me. Do I deserve to be spit roasted by fanboys like yourself because the show didn't live to my standards? I don't believe so, yet here we are.

This common sense doesn't apply to try-hard critics and salty haters though, so I got a hint.

This is hilariously hypocrite from yourself. You had a hate boner when Buddy Daddies showed up a couple of seasons ago and despite you and me having some words of disagreement I didn't gatekeep your opinion about it like you're doing it with mine on this show so far.

It's called having a first impression, this perception can be changed later on (or maybe not). But then again, salty fanboys like you think that anyone that doesn't have a positive view on something that "might" be a bait and switch are wrong and don't deserve to be heard in your precious echo chamber. I just don't like to wait until the story is over in order to say "I told you so" I rather admit I was wrong if the twist and outcome it's worth it.

The way you use the phrase "foaming from your mouth" again sounds like projection at the loss of arguments.

For starters, what important job was Helck doing before he was dragged into the war?

Secondly, it still doesn't justify how one character wants to be in the fronline and he's allowed, while the other one doesn't and Rafaed is ok with it. It doesn't add up since he's obviously in cahoots with the higher ups behind the whole Hero augmentation plot.

Again, this is nothing but projection and petty childish lashback with nothing to prove your argument.

Heck, I'll even put real evidence on the table since your whole defense relies on "unrelieable witnesses" as peer validation for your flat earth gaslighting argument.

The whole debate between me and Lord Kirkis was about the animation quality of the show (we never even touched the writing aspect). That guy was totally convinced that more budget = better animation. I pointed out that was a fallacy and what really matters is a well planned production schedule and how skilled are the director/animator crew. We don't even need to go into further details on how screwed is the animnation industry with studios like old MadHouse and even Wits Studios (during AOT production) had been overworking their animators, and MAPPA's current situation it's pretty much the worst example of it.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2110033&id=69642005

I don't even remember the name of the other guy that was an obvious alt account, but I do remember that all he did to antagonize me was just acting as dog pile.

And these are supposed to be the people and their arguments that allegedly "roasted me" as you claimed in previous posts? Did you even read these allegations in order to come to an unbiased verdict? NO you didn't, you admited that it only took you a few seconds to check on my forum history and conclude that people debating with me equals to me being wrong, hurr durr. Nice verbose you got there.
@Kimurah Spamming "projecting" is the same as "no U" argument children use. Although it's to be expected from someone who says "love my D" in an argument.
Kimurah said:
Yet you never properly refuted my statement

Enough is enough...
For some time it was amusing to watch a grown ass man struggle to put a triangular-shaped piece of plastic in a proper slot in a toddler's toybox, but it's been 3 weeks and it has become sad and downright tragic.
Definition of a real-life priest may differ in fiction. Easy. Same can be said about hunters and mercenaries; they can be traveling, not bound to any guilds. There's absolutely no reason to have brain-cramps over this.
At this point it'll be better to admit the apparent toddler-level comprehension skills and constant logical fallacies are actually tantrums of an offended adult, purposefully spewing gibberish to vent anger at a show they hate.
Ever heard of YouTube channel "CinemaSins"? It's a channel where a group of jackasses dissect and make fun of every movie (be it top-tier or mid), pointing at plot conveniences, plot-holes, goofs, bad writing etc; even when there's none and a functioning brain is enough to make sense of things. In most cases they're just trolling, nitpicking, purposefully misinterpreting things or applying logic where logic doesn't belong (like no-brain, primarily comedy movies). Difference between them and you though is that they fully understand they're bunch of jackasses trolling for fun; they don't claim to be serious. You on the other hand seem seriously convinced in flawlessness of your logic, like some deranged megalomaniac would.
Here's the deal. You either admit you've been writing this idiocy in a semi-trolling/jokingly way (like CinemaSins does), wipe off that drool and start having an actual, coherent discussion, or I stop babysitting. People usually get paid for this...
Kimurah said:
I mean just look at this. This is so embarrassing. The show answers this and I've answered this in previous reply too. Watch the show with open eyes you dounce.
Nov 8, 2023 8:32 PM
Nov 2023
I was awesome to see how the story unfolds and we see the deeper character of Helck and all that he went through.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Helck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

95 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Yesterday, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2023

47 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Yesterday, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2023

64 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2023

41 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Yesterday, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2023

44 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
May 28, 11:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.