Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 30, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I'll give them this...they took the risk and aimed for a bold finale involving a big fight. This was more of a revenge fight against Haruto.

Seems somewhat rushed but I guess this was Haruto's most dangerous adversary this season yet. Quite a nasty fight too. All was well though and peace is restored.

Dec 2021
Nice little episode to finish the show off.

Haruto and Irisphilia, warmly welcomed at the newcomer's party, had joined Tierietta's research lab. Haruto, feeling embarrassed, was grateful to Irisphilia, who believed that being part of this lab might make her stronger. In reality, Irisfilia was worried about her stagnant magic level, so she had turned to ancient magic for help. Unbeknownst to them, Schneider was secretly plotting revenge against Haruto and the gang. Then, one day, Haruto observed Charlotte and the members of the Round Table Conference engaged in a heated discussion.

Everytime I see Schneider, it just makes me laugh. He's so idiotic and irritating that it's hard not to chuckle. As for the finale, it's pretty average. The show definitely veered in a different direction from where it started around the episode where Charlotte started to like Haruto. It almost turned into a comedy, and I prefer that over whatever was happening in the first few episodes. Haruto fits the mold of a typical isekai protagonist, but at least he has moments of relatability, unlike some other protagonists we've seen in this oversaturated genre. Alright, isekai, I almost forgot this was even an isekai after the comedy took center stage.

6/10. Wouldn't mind watching another season of this if it kept the same tone. Though I doubt it'll be renewed for a second season.

Jul 2017
A welcome party toast to loli Professor Tearietta's new research lab group, and Haruto C is in there to see all of the unhingeness, especially Iris being drunk.

Tearietta realizing that Iris has about every element in there except her low level, this is why she's studying ancient magic. But of course, being drunk as she is, she quickly falls asleep, while Schneidel is fueled for revenge against Haruto and the research club. Calling upon his assassin unit to do the job, the building has been protected with Haruto's magic wall on all four corners. The door that just appeared to suck in one of their people, Shiva dispells every last one of them and leads the enemy astray with illusions.

It's easy for Shiva to subjugate the assassin unit and head straight to Schneidel's place, which he mutilates with the mysterious syringe. And just when the battle is about to happen, Shiva gets a call from Char, and he tries to fulfill all of her whims. So then, how to deal with a monster that regenerates, and Char gave him the answer: a whole barrage of Japanese Blades a.k.a Unlimited Blade Works to save his skin...except that he's on all fours and can't quite talk. Oh well, it's not a bad night after all, with Haruto leaving his C clone back in the dorms.

Eventually, Char gets the story from Flay and Liza, though Johnny fills them in somemore, and made up the resolution to deal with all evil as the Round Table Camelot. An open ending...

I was NOT expecting this average Isekai to be a ball of fun. It was fun while it lasted.
KANLen09Oct 1, 2023 5:44 AM
Sep 30, 2023 12:01 PM

Apr 2022
They saved the funniest moment in the entire anime for the last episode

I just wish the tone and humor was similar throughout.
Sep 30, 2023 12:02 PM

Dec 2014
this last ep was rushed garbage.... overall the show was really good. just this last episode was so disappointing
Sep 30, 2023 12:45 PM

Oct 2017
Some action, Haruto took care of that guy again and his assassins which I couldn't care less about. Drunk Irisphilia was cute and more Char is always amusing. Don't know if we'll get s2 but will be there if we get one.
Sep 30, 2023 1:02 PM

Feb 2019
Wait did bro just use Unlimited Blade Works lmao? Definitely a silly and hilarious finale that’s in keeping with the theme of the series.

I Kinda abandoned any hope of this having a nice stopping point after they didn’t set up anything in the last episode for the finale, so I’m not as surprised as many people seem to be about it not being conclusive.

On the bright side, we did get some more lore about Irisphilia’s abilities and we finally have an idea of who the antagonists are in the story. The “evil syndicate” make the Kagejitsu vibes that this story already had even stronger

Finally, after all the knights of the round table references they’ve named themselves Camelot.

Looks like Haruto is finally settling into his new life and accepting that it’s never going to be quite as peaceful as he’d like lol. The Amazon reviews for this series have great marks so I’ll probably check out the LN at some point. I’ll miss Flay, Char and Haruto’s bozo adventures.
Marinate1016Sep 30, 2023 1:26 PM
Sep 30, 2023 1:03 PM
Mar 2020
Ending was pretty... plain....
Sep 30, 2023 1:24 PM
Jan 2021
looking forward to a second season if that happens
CANDY:

Sep 30, 2023 1:27 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
The last episode went fast and ended just like that. Quite enjoyable series though. I love the lethargic and gloomy faces Haruto makes. I enjoy those kind of things in animes.
If we'd get a second season, I'd watch it but we'll see. Otherwise, I'll head to the light novels.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Sep 30, 2023 1:38 PM
Sep 2015
Finally Charlotte can be useful for once, she's usually just annoying.

The ending look as if there's another episode left.
Sep 30, 2023 1:50 PM

Feb 2019
is there gonna be a second season? i wanna know how charlotte and gang infiltrate the academy and root out the evil syndicate...
Sep 30, 2023 1:58 PM

Sep 2023
The episode was good. But the starting was a bit boring. but yeah the fight was awesome and one of the best one.
still the meeting phase is kinda boring but we can cope up with that. The ending was fine but it could have Been better.
overall it was gud and a sequel will be nice.
Sep 30, 2023 1:59 PM

Sep 2023
The episode was good. But the starting was a bit boring. but yeah the fight was awesome and one of the best one.
still the meeting phase is kinda boring but we can cope up with that. The ending was fine but it could have Been better.
Sep 30, 2023 1:59 PM

Sep 2023
Sep 30, 2023 2:06 PM

Jun 2021
Last episode was boring. No twists no trills nothing.
Just some random unrelated comedy what I would say. And what did they do here, they kinda took the part of Eminence in shadow too, that student turning into a monster after taking that medicine. Code Geass was not enough.

Overall I just liked the cute characters, specially Charlotte also the golem's voice was Q-u-T.
Yandere_@lover
Sep 30, 2023 2:42 PM
Jul 2021
A lame ending to a rather super lame anime.

You also gotta love the misandry displayed in this episode, right at the beginning at the party. You gotta elevate that annoying loli teacher by stomping down that ex male tutor and now some kind of drone worker of her.

This is why I am getting sick and tired of anime, there was zero reasons to do this, to say to boys, hey boys see those girls in your class? They are way better at you, at everything, so don't even try to do anything because your going to fail because you are a boy/male. Disgusting behavior and it needs to stop right now before it does more damage than can be fixed.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 30, 2023 3:59 PM

Jun 2016
Didn't seem a real "last episode", more an hint about a possible second season.
About the series as a whole I liked so much the 3 main cute girls, the character design and the general funny atmosphere of the anime, I didn't liked so much some elements of the plot and about Haruto I have "mixed feelings", sometimes I have sympathy for him, sometimes I can't stand him, maybe also because of his seiyuu (the same effect of love/hate I had for Venti in Genshin Impact). The plot has potential and could be interesting but the chaotic rushed pace and too many filler moments haven't worked so well in keep us on point.
Also the use of the fake personality of a "shadow" hero with a ridiculous costume by the MC seemed out of context in a fantasy world even for a parody as this series is, sometimes it seemed too much... like a sort of Shimoneta or Daimidaler in a fantasy world... XD but maybe it's a personal preference, I don't like too much the use of random ridiculous things, like in some fantasy series at one point you see dinosaurs or androids and futuristic tech...
I would watch a second season anyway, it was a fun watch (mainly thanks to the cute girls and the general comedy atmosphere).
Franz_FurantsuOct 1, 2023 9:09 AM
Sep 30, 2023 5:23 PM
Jun 2020
Divertido, boa diversão!
Sep 30, 2023 6:10 PM
Apr 2022
An average show. wished they'd go further on the major plot instead of school drama, but enjoyed cus of cute girls and enslaved princess 6/10
Sep 30, 2023 6:15 PM

Sep 2018
Not too bad for a seasonal Isekai, quite funny at times and Haruto wasn't insufferable. 7/10.
Sep 30, 2023 6:57 PM

Aug 2014
It was fun, but the last minutes part should be better.
Sep 30, 2023 9:08 PM

Jan 2020
Ending felt like a set up for another season. Well, overall this was enjoyable. Definitely better than Classroom of Heroes
Sep 30, 2023 9:40 PM
Jun 2012
Hail, Queen Nunnally!

She has taken the mysterious land of Camelot.
In the name of her holy Britannian Empire!

Onward! To cour two!
Sep 30, 2023 9:41 PM
Dec 2020
HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY DID NOT USE A CGI FOR THE BUFFED GUY FIGHT😱😱😱
Sep 30, 2023 10:01 PM

Feb 2018
Oof, that's how it ends? It feels like it might be open for another season lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 30, 2023 10:30 PM
Nov 2021
Not a bad ending ig. I just want to see the true iris power
Sep 30, 2023 11:02 PM

May 2019
This is kind of hard for me to rate since I mostly enjoyed this series but the ending was left so wide open that it implies that this will continue but so far a 2nd season or cour has not been announced. On its own this episode was decent with Shiva kicking Schneider's butt and also Haruto/Shiva realizing that being around people rather than being a shut-in is not that bad.

I also liked, as I previously stated, that Haruto punishes the bad guys such as the queen and Schneider, and that he is not a pushover. It is too bad that the queen did not figure out that the baby she had abandoned was Haruto (at least up to this point). If I knew this series was going to continue I would consider giving it a point higher but on its own I'm giving it a 6/10.
Oct 1, 2023 12:31 AM
Dec 2021
Ending Begitu doang
Oct 1, 2023 1:16 AM

Mar 2013
The great battle was finally animated... somewhat. It was quite funny but not as hilarious as I hoped the adaptation would be, it's decent enough to be fair.

I will seriously miss this series.
The OP was indeed bad at first, but it was pretty hilarious, and every episode you get to watch it, it just has a charm in it where you can love the characters in it.

The most important part of this series: Charlotte's cuteness, and I will miss her pureness... >_<

It was a fun series, but the MC is average as he gets "from this adaptation", I was hoping for a better approach or emphasis on his character... at the very least, I can watch this series repeatedly without getting bored.
CrazyButNot4UOct 1, 2023 1:21 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 1, 2023 2:12 AM

Oct 2008
Ending felt a bit abrupt, hopefully this is their way hinting at season 2.

Overall, really liked this series. The comedy was up my alley and loved how Haruto's relationship with Char was very wholesome. Real shame it wasn't received that well here.
Oct 1, 2023 3:23 AM
Jan 2023
First zero from Code geass and now Unlimited Blade Works from Fate. man this will become next gintama if given time
Oct 1, 2023 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
The ending is pretty open. I hope there'll be another season.
Oct 1, 2023 7:22 AM
Apr 2023
I enjoyed it, although they finished very much partway through a story arc (in a kind of strange place to stop on too).

Looking forward to continuation though!
Oct 1, 2023 5:33 PM

Feb 2011
This show was fantastic right up until char became a main character, then it plateaued, then spiraled downward.

I wanted to see more of him and the queen's altercations, i wanted way more magic information regarding his powers..

The animation was weirdly dry looking the entire season, had to turn down my brightness to get crisper lines and thats even at 1080.

The characters were alright, but eh. I'd pick up a season 2, but i have my reservations about it not being trash.

4/10 for the series.

Oct 1, 2023 6:39 PM
Oct 2014
I Def want a 2nd season even if i rated it a 6/10 I think the girls in the anime made this anime pull through especially Char I want more from the storyline 100%
Oct 1, 2023 9:50 PM
Dec 2022
Seems like a fusion between emminence and strongest omnyoji
Oct 1, 2023 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
Nice and funny.

8/10
Oct 1, 2023 10:15 PM

Mar 2008
First time ive seen a self meta censorship joke to my recall.

The show started out pretty awful but I started liking it going further in just accepting it as silliness over anything but still bothers me a bit Haruto sometimes came off like a straight up psychopath that only holds back because Charolette and it's never directly addressed.
Oct 1, 2023 10:42 PM

May 2016
Another trash isekai I ended up watching till the end.

Reason to watch this anime: Charlotte
Reason to not watch this anime: Everything else

Overall 5/10.

Oct 2, 2023 4:35 AM

Jan 2008
Would have been a fun isekai if not for the main character's barrier power making zero sense being able to do anything and the silly Walmart Lelouch/Zero get up. The girls were at least cute. Felt like they progressively got less and less screen time though.

The follow up queen side plot in the anime went nowhere.
Oct 2, 2023 8:53 AM
Feb 2015
Not definite at all, the team behind this was definitely looking to carry this series into a season 2.

I guess it was okay and Char gives a good reason for wanting to continue this show because she's cute but other than that this anime went in a direction I didn't think it would with all the serious undertones of shitty insufferable people amidst what was first conceived as a cute and fun show about Haruto's antics trying to get back to the hikikomori life with his anime-influenced sister.

I think from this show with the way the first few episodes went I was expecting it to continue on quite lighthearted and fun but because we had idiots in the show like the queen and that blond weirdo guy, it kinda stopped being fun.
There were other anime this season that felt more light hearted and fun which were isekai as well compared to this one and I'm kinda gutted this one took the direction it took ngl.

Tho if this series didn't make enough of those sales and general interest to get a season 2, I'm pretty sure this show won't be missed either.
BonBonToroOct 2, 2023 8:59 AM
Oct 2, 2023 12:50 PM
Sep 2023
I had fun with this show and it’s less formulaic plot. I look forward to the next season.
Oct 4, 2023 11:35 AM

Mar 2010
Doesn't feel like it ended.. I"m guessing me might get Ova's asap or something. But I'm lowkey jelly that I don't have someone like char

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 5, 2023 11:59 AM

Sep 2012
and thats how s1 ends? lol

this feels more like mid season finale then finale
Oct 5, 2023 1:44 PM
Oct 2019
Nothing spectacular but I'd definitely watch a season 2
Oct 7, 2023 5:46 AM
May 2020
what a trashy ending...
Oct 9, 2023 1:24 PM
Dec 2021
great anime, hope for season 2.
Oct 15, 2023 3:19 AM
Feb 2020
Another incomplete show that ended on the same day.
Oct 15, 2023 8:36 AM

Dec 2018
it's all derivative but still fun to watch; i'd like to see more of skeleton guy actually, that dude is great.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 5 Discussion

felixsifuri - Jul 29, 2023

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 4 Discussion

felixsifuri - Jul 22, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 23, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2023

70 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 23, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.