Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well naturally, Haruto's promotion caught him more attention. I think he might not even realize how talented he really is.

It was an alright episode but Haruto's personality is easily overshadowed by some of the professors there. But hey, he is being productive there so that's a posiive.
Sep 23, 2023 12:19 PM

Apr 2022
I wish he stopped trying to fail all the time and aimed for being average or something else instead, he's finally in the middle of some fun shenanigans and he wants to throw it all away :(

I know it's the point, it still bothers me
Sep 23, 2023 12:34 PM

Feb 2019
This show may be a lower level one, but there are moments in it which makes me continue watching it.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Sep 23, 2023 12:37 PM
Feb 2022
A very fun episode but really didn’t feel like there’s any kind of set up for the finale next week
Sep 23, 2023 12:52 PM
Sep 2015
I don't mind a powerful hero, I don't even mind his ignorance to realize that he's better than average people. But at least give him one challenging enemy, one villain that requires him to use at least half of his full power.
Sep 23, 2023 1:07 PM

Oct 2017
Loli sensei is far sharper than she looks. She was onto Haruto but he used the clone to fool her. So Haruto's magic is ancient magic and it can be in use without pouring mana into it, nice info. The new sensei, Oratoria is beautiful and amusing too.
Sep 23, 2023 1:30 PM

Dec 2021
Damn, this show really packs in a lot of action in a short span of time. Honestly, I totally blanked on that duel. I thought it had already been called off and that storyline was done and dusted. Oh, and that discount Eminence subplot with the secret evil organization? Yeah, that's probably going to slip my mind too.

With just one episode remaining, I'm curious to see how they'll wrap up the season.

Sep 23, 2023 1:31 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao Professor Belkam switched up her tune quick as hell once Haruto brought out the weiße owl knowledge. Going from “one wrong answer and you’re all getting kicked out” to “please join my research lab” 😂 Char comes in clutch again

Always good to get a new mommy dommy waifu.

I’m a little confused on what Haruto said at the start of the episode. He said he didn’t sense Irisphilia being a demon, but isn’t she meant to be the reincarnated demon lord? So maybe there’s even more to her 🤔

Thought loli professor was gonna have a heart attack there with how excited she was getting about Haruto’s lore lmao. Luckily his true self was able to show up and help. She’ll do anything to further her research, even giving up her virginity lmao wtf man. This show is so ridiculous

Kinda felt like a filler episode tbh, didn’t really set up the finale next week, but we’ll see how they handle things. The queen is still out there plotting shit against Haruto.
Marinate1016Sep 23, 2023 1:41 PM
Sep 23, 2023 2:24 PM

Dec 2018
this show is a riot, and the facial expressions are amazing.
Sep 23, 2023 6:22 PM

Mar 2013
Another great episode. lol
It was rather satisfying and we are finally getting more screen time for the other characters. >_<

This little Prof. of ours is a...<something> if she can seriously and honestly say those things in front of Shiva. lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 23, 2023 7:38 PM

Feb 2019
when will he learn that no matter what he does, he'll always end up NOT getting what he wants to happen? lol
Sep 23, 2023 8:25 PM

Jul 2017
Haruto is about to start his class, but being high-grade classes, he hopes that he can be out ASAP, but not without Char's hug of parting.

Haruto, with his assistant Liza, meets Iris who's assigned to A Class, but on the topic of human and demon, they're not sure yet. Being in C Class, Haruto would use every chance he gets to fail, like with the immediate test that their homeroom teacher assigned them to. Not a surprise that the C Class has many failures, though he's the best of the class scoring an exact 60, haha yelp. The fight between Iris and Laius for Haruto in Professor Oratoria Belkam's advanced elemental theory class, she is a hardass, though Haruto's know-how surprises her of magic that's beyond their insights.

Professor Tearietta's research lab is now live thanks to Iris and clone Haruto, though Schneidel is the lab rat that she is shameless for both first-years to utilize. But this ancient magic has been in effect on him for 1.5 days now, and prowling answers will be hard. Even worse, Professor Loli's perception is surprisingly sharp, and the real Haruto comes up as Shiva to deescalate the situation, though her extreme piqueness of him does not do him any favours, not even her virginity will surmise.

Professor Loli's a riot, and I love it. How will they wrap it all in the finale?
Sep 23, 2023 9:34 PM

Nov 2019
Char sent research papers to the academia?
Whoa.
The little sister is too brilliant, there's no way big bro can stay inconspicuous.
Sep 23, 2023 9:39 PM

Feb 2011
This show was so good in the beginning, and it's become such a bore recently..

The professor offering her chastity was hilarious i guess

Sep 24, 2023 12:13 AM

May 2015
I didn't expect Schneidel to go to Tearietta for help. It's quite the interesting twist for the arrogant Noble archetype. Although I doubt he'll take the easy route and just do what Shiva says.
Sep 24, 2023 2:46 AM

Mar 2008
When would Haruto realize school would actually be easy for him so he has not much reason to fight it.

Tearietta sure is a funny persistent little weirdo
Sep 24, 2023 6:54 AM
Jan 2020
Imagine how much better this show could have been if this was episode 5 instead of 11 and we didn't have all that useless fluff with Char.
Sep 24, 2023 7:45 AM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
With Oratoria & Flay in this series and Zenia in Level 1 Demon Lord, this season has specialized in waifus who would make life hell, but it’s still tempting.
Sep 24, 2023 10:46 AM
Jul 2016

Luseiannel Tearietta from Am I actually the Strongest?

Kusuri from The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

I feel like I'm starting to see a trend of mad scientist lolis with :3 faces.
Sep 24, 2023 11:36 AM
May 2021
This anime is so fun to watch. And Char is the best supporting character lol 😂.
Sep 24, 2023 9:57 PM
Apr 2023
Fun episode, although the "virginity" bit with the professor at the end was weird.

I like that it's probably Charlotte sending in lots of advanced research papers though 😂
Sep 24, 2023 10:35 PM

May 2019
I figured that Haruto would make it to the A class and he did it with a score of 60 lol (usually a 60 is considered a poor score, barely passing, at least in the US). On a side note I thought Liza would've joined Haruto in class as his assistant but I guess that's not how that works.

Anyways, that little professor chick was hilarious with how excited she got with talking about ancient magic and then actually figuring out Haruto was behind all this, at least until the real Haruto showed up. But she was also sneaky in wrapping up the real Haruto in some elemental vine although he's more powerful than her so he was able to escape. Oh and she's also shameless and offered her chastity to him if he would answer her questions! LOL. This show can be so silly, and yeah I don't think they will be able to wrap this all up in the finale but we'll see.

Sep 25, 2023 3:11 PM
Jul 2021
It's true that the anime is not a masterpiece
But I really love this anime and I think it's one of the most beautiful animes I have seen in my life. It has a simple story with its own comedy that does not create many questions for the audience and allows the audience to watch without any worries or questions.
I really want season 2 of this anime
Sep 26, 2023 12:23 PM
Sep 2023
Loli crazy, its enough for me
Sep 28, 2023 7:54 AM

Mar 2010
Despite things being basic they did a good job. Can't wait for his lil sis to grow up and take over the world with her high IQ

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 29, 2023 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
Char best girl. And they are not blood related!
Teacher was willing to offer her chastity in public, but peeing herself in front of students is too much?
Sep 30, 2023 8:20 PM
Jun 2012
Zero looking fleek on that coat.
Oct 2, 2023 9:41 PM

Apr 2011
The loli prof is hilarious. Loving her VA as well. She did a great job.

So that white Owl is actually Char!? I know she's rather a genius but to make a popular book?

Damn. Not only is she adorable cute but incredible smart.
Oct 5, 2023 1:43 PM
Oct 2019
Easily the best episode of the series. More side characters. More magic info. An actual plot aside from lazy homebody kid playing video games. Humor
Oct 19, 2023 5:03 AM

Jan 2022
I feel bad for Harts clone. Dude just keeps getting into trouble lol.
Jan 27, 7:09 AM

Apr 2009
The magical research labs they're supposed to be having their internship on sounds more like high school interest/hobby clubs on regular anime except they're headed by school faculty doing actual magical research on their respective fields...and have very questionable morals and ethics, particularly this diminutive, ancient magic researcher.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 2, 8:19 PM
Jun 2022
Chemistry Between Clone & Original Is Top Notch , Dope Stuff!
May 22, 9:44 AM

Nov 2019
At this point it's a little late to explore the general themes around elemental magic and the mana level system in depth. Hart of course would have an easier time deciphering this with his status window prompts that detail the ins and outs of a characters mana, elemental capacity etc.

I don't like this ancient magic teacher, she seems so outlandish in a bad way. Her facial expression and VA rub me the wrong way too.
The yellow hair noble is part of a bigger crime syndicate? How in the hell did he end up with crime syndicate if he's in the academy?

Overall, this episode was full of yapping especially from the ancient magic teacher Tearietta Luseiannel (what a name)
Some decent set up but doubt it'll be anything meaningful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 5 Discussion

felixsifuri - Jul 29, 2023

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

67 by Talamare »»
May 23, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 4 Discussion

felixsifuri - Jul 22, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 23, 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.