Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, this school is kinda crazy. Their chairman wants to repay Blade? Lol

Not going to lie, this episode had a lot of cringe moments I think they were trying way too hard in the comedy here. Blade just can't a break at being the center of attention.
Sep 3, 2023 7:33 AM

Dec 2021
It's Blade against the world this time huh.

The "Supercreature Extermination Committee" was formed by volunteers from Rosewood Academy. In this project, almost everyone except Blade was inivted, and they tried various methods to somehow repay against him, from the chairman, Leonard (who seems to be somewhat infatuated to Ernest). However, there was no apparent weakness in the "supercreature," and they found themselves at a dead end. The committee, feeling cornered, began a major operation targeting Blade's only weakness, his "kindness."

Honestly, I have to admit that this episode had numerous times that made me cringe ngl. Though they kinda made me laugh from how stupid they were. It felt like they were pushing the comedy a bit too forcefully at times though. The Evangelion reference had me rolling though.
IzanaSolosSep 3, 2023 7:46 AM

Sep 3, 2023 8:59 AM

Apr 2016
I have been watching this anime and i know it doesn't take seriously. But damn today episode was even more weird. A few episodes ago everyone as a team was strugling against the demon king and even the mc needed everyone help to defeat her. Now the mc is restricted on the amount of power he can use and somehow can manage to defeat the demon king without a problem.

Safe to say the anime will continue the same pattern. Make the new character OP on their debut episode and them make a jobber.
Sep 3, 2023 10:53 AM

Jul 2008
This… is getting boring. (sigh)

How come the best parts of the episode were the references to Shingeki, Evangelion, Jojo's(?) and… mmm… that with Earnest and Leonard with… Bolero of Ravel(?, pardon my ignorance if it is not the right song…) as background music.

At this point, does anyone care about the characters?
I don't ask about the story because the is no story, obviously.
My candies:
Sep 3, 2023 11:09 AM

Jan 2021
Another hilarious episode. I went with low expectations for this show and it's becoming one of my favs this season.
Sep 3, 2023 11:59 AM

Sep 2016
A lot of slapstick in this episode
Sep 3, 2023 12:39 PM

Feb 2019
Absolutely hilarious episode. Honestly think this show is underrated. It’s clearly just supposed to be slapstick with some fun character interactions and in that capacity it succeeds very well. It’s silly and doesn’t take itself too seriously.

Had a blast seeing the whole group go after Blade and of course fail. It’s so funny that they want to take him down when there’s literally no need to 😂 they should be happy he’s on their side. But I guess it is cool to have companions who want to improve themselves and become stronger so that’s understandable.

The “terrorist” attack at the end was the funniest one for me. Blade literally didn’t even react because there was -100 threat. The evangelion reference in this one was great too. That’s the second show to do that this season after spyroom a few weeks ago lol.
Marinate1016Sep 3, 2023 12:45 PM
Sep 3, 2023 12:44 PM

Feb 2019
NoHeart said:

How come the best parts of the episode were the references to Shingeki, Evangelion, Jojo's(?) and… mmm… that with Earnest and Leonard with… Bolero of Ravel(?, pardon my ignorance if it is not the right song…) as background music.

Yes we care. Not everything needs a story or to be deep. It’s just a fun show to turn your brain off to. It’s like westerners have forgot how to do that lol. Not everything needs a complex or compelling narrative to be fun.
Sep 3, 2023 1:54 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to Marinate1016
NoHeart said:

Yes we care. Not everything needs a story or to be deep. It’s just a fun show to turn your brain off to. It’s like westerners have forgot how to do that lol. Not everything needs a complex or compelling narrative to be fun.
@Marinate1016
Marinate1016 said:

I don't need deepness; after all, I enjoy series like: Uchi no Chiisai Senpai, Dekiru Neko, Aho Girl, D-Frag!, Dagashi Kashi, Ishuzoku Reviewers, Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu, etc…

However, in this series… You can substitute any character for any other character (that represents the same cliche) and the sketches would be the same.

Come on, in this episode Sophie just kept repeating one same line.

My candies:
Sep 3, 2023 2:00 PM

Feb 2019
NoHeart said:
@Marinate1016
Marinate1016 said:

I don't need deepness; after all, I enjoy series like: Uchi no Chiisai Senpai, Dekiru Neko, Aho Girl, D-Frag!, Dagashi Kashi, Ishuzoku Reviewers, Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu, etc…

However, in this series… You can substitute any character for any other character (that represents the same cliche) and the sketches would be the same.

And it’s still funny. It may not be for YOU however and that’s cool no point forcing yourself to watch something you don’t like. But there is an appeal here.
Sep 3, 2023 2:24 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to Marinate1016
NoHeart said:
@Marinate1016
Marinate1016 said:

And it’s still funny. It may not be for YOU however and that’s cool no point forcing yourself to watch something you don’t like. But there is an appeal here.
@Marinate1016

I agree with that…
However, there's still one thing that makes me curious: what kind of non-dramatic cliche will be used to close de series and if it will be, at least, at the same level as the first one with Arnest… Though, I suspect, it will be even less dramatic than the "Blade-ex-machina ending" in Ioan's chapter.
My candies:
Sep 3, 2023 3:03 PM

May 2019
This episode felt a bit like filler with the gang trying to take down Blade but failing and with not much else happening.

At least the comedy bits were mostly funny with Blade not knowing what a hostage is. The girls' reactions to when the the teacher/nurse yelled for Blade's help was also funny with all of them suddenly wanting to be hostages lol.
Sep 3, 2023 3:05 PM
Jul 2021
Honestly, I don't mind if it stays as goofy and directionless as it has stayed so far. As the first episode established, the main story is actually over, and this is just us following the mc around watching how he goes about his life once his mission is over.

Bro saw an opportunity and went straight for the boobs. Truly a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 3, 2023 8:29 PM
Apr 2023
That was an incredibly goofy episode, but fun still!
Sep 3, 2023 10:59 PM

Feb 2012
Despite how bored I am with the show overall, the comedy this ep strangely worked for me. The anime references especially gave me a chuckle.
Sep 3, 2023 11:11 PM

Jan 2020
Everything except for like 3 episodes of this anime have felt like boring fillers. Also, Earnest is one of the most annoying female characters I’ve seen in a while. I can’t believe wait for this anime to end
Sep 3, 2023 11:12 PM

Jan 2020
Dawizz said:
Honestly, I don't mind if it stays as goofy and directionless as it has stayed so far. As the first episode established, the main story is actually over, and this is just us following the mc around watching how he goes about his life once his mission is over.

Bro saw an opportunity and went straight for the boobs. Truly a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will.

Too bad it wasn’t Blade doing that and just some random nobody
Sep 3, 2023 11:34 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to Animillion
Dawizz said:

@Animillion Yeah you are correct, too bad that Blade is way too vanilla/innocent/child like.

The gag would have worked better if it was him who had done it.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 4, 2023 1:05 AM
Jul 2021
The last episodes are weak and boring
Sep 4, 2023 2:45 AM

May 2018
Reply to Rikku
I have been watching this anime and i know it doesn't take seriously. But damn today episode was even more weird. A few episodes ago everyone as a team was strugling against the demon king and even the mc needed everyone help to defeat her. Now the mc is restricted on the amount of power he can use and somehow can manage to defeat the demon king without a problem.

Safe to say the anime will continue the same pattern. Make the new character OP on their debut episode and them make a jobber.
@Rikku Well, after Blade defeated her the first time, she was depowered again, so it makes sense.

About the episode, this was by far the funniest for me. The director and studio are working well. I don't expect anything too serious from here, with a few exceptions. The author is the same as "GJ Club", so it's to be expected. I don't really like magic school anime with an OP protagonist, so that's fine with me.
Sep 4, 2023 3:43 AM

Oct 2017
All of them together is still nowhere near Blade even using underhanded tactics which didn't work in the first place. Kind of a funny episode.
Sep 4, 2023 4:28 AM
May 2021
NoHeart said:

And Turn A Gundam OP :)
NewCrossboySep 4, 2023 4:38 AM
Sep 4, 2023 7:19 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Dawizz

@Dawizz It's even funnier that Kassim and Clay tried to distract Blade with a naked lady only for him to not care.
Gio G. Lingad
Sep 4, 2023 7:20 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Animillion
Dawizz said:

@Animillion It was Kassim.
Gio G. Lingad
Sep 4, 2023 11:03 AM

Jan 2020

For me, everyone but Blade, Sophie, the dragon girl, and Earnest are nobodies
Sep 4, 2023 8:27 PM

Jul 2019
The most egregious thing you can have in an ecchi show, is a full frontal shot of boobs, and not putting nipples on them. Either cover them with soap or something reasonable for the situations or just show it from the side, where it's more reasonable to not see them. You can still have a great ecchi without showing nipple, I'm not saying its necessary, Just don't give me a full frontal shot of a girls chest, if you aren't going to go all the way with it. Covered up boobs are better then nippless boobs, just saying,

Other then that though, funny episode, I'm quite enjoying this series, it's a nice relaxing show, with no real stakes, and I'm ok with that.
Sep 4, 2023 9:24 PM

Mar 2008
Okay so when the girls are naked they are nippless and at a distance. When the guys are naked it's nipples and ass closeups. Who is this show even for?
Sep 4, 2023 9:42 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to NewCrossboy
NoHeart said:

And Turn A Gundam OP :)
@NewCrossboy

Oh! There were more, nice to know. XD
Thanks.
My candies:
Sep 5, 2023 4:15 AM
May 2021
I really like these goofy episodes 😂😂. And that fake ed theme start at end got me lmao
Sep 5, 2023 7:30 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Animillion

For me, everyone but Blade, Sophie, the dragon girl, and Earnest are nobodies
@Animillion Dragon girl's name is Cu.
Gio G. Lingad
Sep 6, 2023 4:08 PM
Jul 2020
Frankly, pretty much the best episode so far. This anime is at it’s best when it absolutely isn’t taking itself serious.

Sadly, tho, the best of mid is still pretty bad.

The manga is a much better adaptation of the novel. At least the ecchi is consistently great there.
Sep 7, 2023 6:22 AM
Apr 2013
EP 9

Next ep preview, could be anything really. All the characters are introduced now, and we have a few episodes left, hopefully they dont miss as badly as this one and we actually get something.

EDIT: Apparently there were even more references, I didnt watch evangelion so I didnt notice the references until people pointed it out.
(It says something when I didnt even watch but still get the references)
CocoaGalaxySep 8, 2023 10:26 AM
Sep 8, 2023 12:49 PM
Dec 2022
I like how the plot of this episode was just everyone trying to find ways to defeat Blade😂. Everyone had some interesting plans, but it would be hard to defat someone who is or used to be the Great Hero, for someone who wants to be normal, isn't great with common sense. I wonder if it'll make some difference if everyone found out.
Sep 8, 2023 8:07 PM

Jul 2017
Welp, Blade is unbeatable, not even by Leonard's standards lols, the disrespect.

At this point, both him and Maria feel dejected, though they are willing to try again. And with Blade being the ultimate Superorganism, Eliza, along with the two of them and others, call forth the Superorganism Suppression Committee for a strategy to bring him down, but it's more like tons of comedy than actual flailing execution...one by one, all are defeated within the blink of an eye. The real crux is with all the references like Evangelion and Attack on Titan lols.

Also, terrorists striking within the midst of a class, Blade doesn't get the reference enough, and even their homeroom teacher get into the rouse like a super casual to hilarity, it almost doesn't matter lols. Things like these are foreign to Blade, though he's quite perceptive and easily saw through their play. Leonard goes for the kill, but even that does not work, so everyone goes for the kill, and still ends up defeated lols.

To Blade, all these are just a game to him, and that's all that matters. Kinda of a hilarious episode for breather.
Sep 9, 2023 10:00 PM
Feb 2021
is there even a plot to this show anymore? 😅
Sep 10, 2023 12:20 AM

May 2009
So many references but I will post one of least known: Blade sleeping like Marty McFly
Sep 13, 2023 6:31 AM

Oct 2018
How am I 9 episodes deep into this garbage? A bunch of references to other stuff which... well with how a lot of anime do anyway, doesn't make this special.
Oct 4, 2023 8:12 PM

Jan 2022
holy shit the fake ending was so much unexpected that's so genius.
I like everything, ok
Oct 8, 2023 7:41 AM

Apr 2011
Lmao. Another hilarious episode. They keep trying to fight to Blade only to lose again and again.
Oct 8, 2023 11:43 PM

Oct 2022
Man I really need Blade's instincts, he's dense and stupid, but sharp and indestructable

Nov 12, 2023 10:19 PM

Feb 2019
blade is so clueless, he won't be able to take any hints lol and he's hella strong too whether he tries to be or not lol
Mar 31, 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty dumb episode tbh. And why do all the girls suddenly wanna get rescued by Blade?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

45 by xXMaoZedongXx »»
Apr 27, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2023

71 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 27, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

32 by chocobo2603 »»
Apr 26, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

18 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

37 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.