Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 26, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Even though this is the season finale, it seems both Noah and Raeliana still had their own agenda. For Raeliana, she's still following a plot that was destined to happen, or at least that's what she seems to know.

This episode still had a lot of teasing between Noah and Raeliana. Although this episode didn't exceed my expectations, it was a charming one. The show needed more episodes though as it definitely lacked overall development in the end.
Jun 26, 2023 5:58 AM
Aug 2022
Man!! I really enjoyed this anime a lot.
Cute Sneeze πŸ’— Kawaiiii πŸ’˜πŸ’—.
Noah 😏😏 He finally kissed her without her knowing the fact.πŸ˜†πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’ž.
We know why She recovered from fever so easily.
I really like every characters who's on Raeliana & Noah's Side.
Hope this will receive Season 2 Announcement as soon as possible.
Ricky16Jun 26, 2023 9:57 AM
Jun 26, 2023 5:59 AM

Feb 2014
This anime feels like nothing has happened... Pacing very slow. Don't really enjoy that much.
Jun 26, 2023 6:03 AM

Jul 2017
The real deal of the Wynknight family, has Raeliana managed to find the connection through Beatrice?

The engagement is about to be called off with the royal seal, and Noah is in a stalemate of thinking what to do about Raeliana in her final moments as his fiancée. And who Raeliana found...was unfortunately NOT Beatrice, but Robert Wynknight's friend-cum-Vivian's brother Justin Shamal, which his grave was gone because she changed the entire landscape of the story by telling Noah that she knew where the royal seal was. Dressing over alcohol from thinking that she had an ordeal, Robert's friend interrogated Raeliana on her circumstances and shared to her about what would things have been like if not for Raeliana cutting the relationship between the original novel's protagonists of Beatrice and Noah.

Raeliana having a cold somehow, and this alerts the servants to pamper her to recovery. But she, contemplating on the show's title of The Reason Why She Ended Up in the Duke's Mansion, ended up being sick in the process of trying to match Beatrice to him. And Noah, knowing of this and her consumption of alcohol, she is both sick and clearly hilariously drunk to show him her careless side, other than her knowing that her bargaining chip is pretty much useless at this point. Of course, Noah knows this, but nurses her to sleep, the latter consciously telling him of how much she's attracted to him now, which he sealed her with a kiss, getting her cold altogether.

Decent adaptation aside, that's Season 1 of the Webtoon! Go read the manhwa if you want to know what happens thereafter!
KANLen09Jun 26, 2023 7:50 AM
Jun 26, 2023 6:26 AM

Feb 2021
12 episodes later and we still don't know where Beatrice is...
Jun 26, 2023 6:41 AM
Sep 2021
That was a nice way to end the season, waiting for s2. How will noah and raeliana's relationship move forward? and what problems lies for them ahead? excited to find it out.
Jun 26, 2023 6:51 AM
Oct 2019
So GOOD. Actually the best anime I have seen in a while. I really hope we will get another season cause this was too good
Jun 26, 2023 7:23 AM

Mar 2012
I'm really curious about this Beatrice now specially given that she was introduced shortly in one of the previous episodes, hope it gets a second season.
Jun 26, 2023 7:25 AM

Dec 2022
this is way too interesting like what did happen to beatrice who was the blonde guy what thing noah has to do before the engagement ends so many loose ends
Jun 26, 2023 7:28 AM
Apr 2020
AHHHHHHHHHHH i want more this is way too short guess i'll start the manhwa then 
Jun 26, 2023 7:40 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s a shame this last episode wasn’t much of an ending with so many loose ends, it definitely feels like this was just the beginning which I’m pretty sure it is lol, but I did find it to be a satisfying finale. When Raeliana spoke to Justin at the graveyard I really like that she heard some words that would help her feel that this is the way things are meant to be, that’s definitely what she needed to hear, I also just thought that scene looked really nice with the sunset and all.

And getting a great last romantic bit between Raeliana and Noah was really nice, Raeliana caught a deathly anime cold but at least it got us that amazing scene between the two of them lol. And the after credits pretty much letting us know there’s still a lot to be done just really makes me want another season but I’m also not against reading this either since I enjoyed it quite a bit, but man it is a shame it’s already over lol.

I quite enjoyed this one, it’s another great addition to these heroine Isekai/fantasy shows that aren’t so action focused, I’m not sure what to label them as lol, I’m sure there’s a name tho. This one had a super intriguing story and some interesting characters, as well as the developing romance between Noah and Raeliana which I found to be one of the best parts of the show, but the only thing I think held this one back a bit was the somewhat stiff animation in a lot of parts, but the art was really nice most of the time so it kinda made up for it. Of course I also want to mention the amazing OP by MindaRyn, she absolutely kills it ever since I heard her Tensura OP, and the ED by SERRA I was also a big fan of, really loved those visuals too. Hope this gets another season!
Jun 26, 2023 7:41 AM

May 2015
I need second season!!! No way it just ended like this, when finally we can get more real development between characters! Argh.

As a romantic story it really stroked all the right feathers, and Noah is just one hell of a guy, Raeliana can do with some more self-awareness though. But their dynamic is spot on.

Who needs Beatrice. I actually have a hard time believing the love story in the original books was all that great, maybe even forced in a way, but surely Noah wouldn't fall for anyone just like that anymore. It seems for him to notice a girl there just had to be blackmail and contract of some sort to be involved, lol.
Jun 26, 2023 7:52 AM
Dec 2022
Yo yo yo yo. This anime was so freakin' nice. A good romance anime. It's quite clear that Raeliana and Noah have the hots for each other. I really enjoyed it. But it was too short. I don't wanna start the manhwa. What I want is a second season. Please make a second season.
Jun 26, 2023 8:16 AM

Sep 2007
Season 2 where??

It's a good "intro" to establish the characters and background I guess.... but otherwise it seems too much of it seemed like it was "teasing" things...It also seems pretty boring imo...I mean, I read the manhwa a while back and I don't remember the beginning being as slow and boring as the anime turned out to be....so I guess we'll have to just wait and see if (or more like when) season 2 comes out if the delivery is....well.....not as slow/boring?
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 26, 2023 8:29 AM

Feb 2019
Today we said goodbye to the best manwha adaptation of all time and what a ride it’s been. We need a second season desperately cause they set up way too much to leave it here.

It looks like Raeliana has officially created her own timeline. Beatrice and Noah didn’t meet at the grave, so that mean this is uncharted territory. I thought we would get a proper Beatrice introduction today since we got her teased last week but they blue balled us.

A kiss!! Let’s goo. My fave part of this story has been how intimate Raeliana and Noah conversations feel. Like they’re always so charged and there’s this underlying sexual tension constantly. Bro couldn’t resist anymore πŸ˜‚

Whenever a season finale has that little montage with the side characters and some emotional music playing I always get hype for more of the story. Well done Typhoon graphics. You out did yourselves.

I’ll read the manwha
Marinate1016Jun 26, 2023 8:33 AM
Jun 26, 2023 8:32 AM
Apr 2023
TheColonel76 said:

I quite enjoyed this one, it’s another great addition to these heroine Isekai/fantasy shows that aren’t so action focused, I’m not sure what to label them as lol, I’m sure there’s a name tho.

In Korean, labeled as Romance Fantasy.
Jun 26, 2023 8:43 AM
May 2022
Not a bad series but also it felt pretty slow and it felt like there was potential that wasn’t/hasn’t yet been fulfilled. On top of that I felt like the animation got weaker although I guess this anime doesn’t need good animation in particular. Good op and ed for sure though. Hoping there might be more budget behind a second season if there is one.
Jun 26, 2023 8:55 AM

Jul 2020
it really is an amazing romance anime, we need more shows like these. also, it's drawn so beautifully, I really loved the art style. and Raeliana's character is so lovely, I'm in love.  when I started this show I couldn't predict I'd enjoy it this much
8/10 and waiting for the sequel
Jun 26, 2023 8:56 AM
Mar 2015
And thus Season 1 comes to an end It excited me so much I read the rest of the Manhwa What a wonderful tale even if things do not turn out as she expected
landofthekwtJun 26, 2023 9:15 AM
Jun 26, 2023 9:00 AM
Apr 2022
MadanielFL said:
I believe we saw her in episode 10 or 11 at the very end talking to the red hair witch bxtch, however I hope they have a faster pacing next season because a lot has not been uncovered. 
Jun 26, 2023 9:37 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
raeli_wynknight said:
TheColonel76 said:

I quite enjoyed this one, it’s another great addition to these heroine Isekai/fantasy shows that aren’t so action focused, I’m not sure what to label them as lol, I’m sure there’s a name tho.

In Korean, labeled as Romance Fantasy.

Thanks lol, that’s actually a great label for it.
Jun 26, 2023 10:33 AM
Feb 2023
Maou_heika said:
I'm really curious about this Beatrice now specially given that she was introduced shortly in one of the previous episodes, hope it gets a second season.

hmm.. since a show as good as that doesn't have a conclusive ending.. they should have a sequel

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 26, 2023 10:34 AM
Feb 2023
MadanielFL said:

haha.. in fact, Beatrice doesn't speak at all throughout the story

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 26, 2023 10:48 AM

Sep 2008
Not to say it's bad story or anything, but other than them developing feelings and being tsundere..deredereddere i feel like nothing really happened, Kinda made want to watch bakarina again in fact, if there is a second ill watch it
6.5/10 for me, so a little better than fine, but i dont think it will linger in my memory for long
i wasn't another villaness anime XD
Being a fan is likeο»Ώ having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 26, 2023 11:26 AM

Jan 2021
Huh... what? The ending was just like that? Ughhh so many unanswered questions and unresolved things! And that kiss!! I've been waiting for a kiss but that kiss didn't make me doki doki T---T I'm sorry but I don't know why..

Is it possible for this to get a second season?

Jun 26, 2023 11:32 AM

Apr 2022
Why end there???! Damn, this really needs a continuation within this year
Jun 26, 2023 11:44 AM
Feb 2021
Lovely, Reliana is so Lovely and Charming and that sneeze kawaiii... Her character is so lovely that you just can't resist falling in love with her. There better be a season 2..
Jun 26, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2023
sad it's over, but im sooo glad i decided to watch this anime. i'm 100% gonna read the source material when i can ☺️ hope we get a second season though!
Jun 26, 2023 2:34 PM
Aug 2022
Decent show 6/10

For some reason I really want this to get a season 2. Probably because the endings felt very open ended.
Jun 26, 2023 2:38 PM
Aug 2021
I love this anime, i'm reading the manga and is really cute . I need a Noah in ny life awww.
Jun 26, 2023 2:58 PM
Feb 2015
Still so many unanswered questions, where on earth Beatrice is, will Bitchian be found out to have attempted Raeliana's murder, how and why did Raeliana even reincarnate into a novel character, and who was it that pushed her off the building?????
The way with how this all ended it really does give room for another season, just wonder if there even would be one!
Jun 26, 2023 4:03 PM

Dec 2013
This show was so enjoyable, a slow burn but it was always interesting, you could see Noah's feelings progressing through the episodes and the conversations didn't feel as forced as so many romances in Anime, the animation was a lot of the times quite rudimentary and just functional but even then it looked perfectly fine were it counted, I would be so happy if there is ever a Season 2, specially with how this ended having so many lose ends, it felt like barely an introduction.
Jun 26, 2023 4:39 PM
Nov 2020
This was a great last episode of the season. I was looking forward to this episode Ralienna meeting Justin, her drunken confessions and the kiss. It looks like the ending is setting up for season two..I hope πŸ₯° and maybe better production next season please πŸ™
Jun 26, 2023 6:37 PM

Oct 2022
DAMN. You're going to do me like that on a finale. Great watch though. I really can't wait for more.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jun 26, 2023 6:59 PM

Dec 2022
Well, it finally ended and I'm glad that this story got animated. Would love a season 2 but I hope if that does happen, the animation takes a turn for the better.
Jun 26, 2023 9:45 PM

Jul 2013
Well, I can hope for a there to be a second season 🀞.  Meanwhile, I shall enjoy the Manwha. πŸ’•.

Please let there be a second season πŸ™ πŸ₯Ί. 
Jun 26, 2023 10:06 PM

Oct 2022
I think my favorite part of this anime was the dynamic between Raeliana and Noah. She never was able to best him but boy did she try to!

Jun 26, 2023 11:07 PM

Jun 2021
The story didn't progress that much but enjoyed the anime overall. Might read the webtoon to see more from this. A little relationship development between Raeliana and Noah. More from Noah's because Raeliana's still hang up on the book's storyline.

It would be good if we get a second season.
Jun 26, 2023 11:21 PM

Nov 2022
They finally kissed but I wanted it to be romantic.

I need another season, there are still so many unanswered questions. I want to see Raeliana and Noah actually get together and confess their feelings for each other.
Jun 26, 2023 11:43 PM

Oct 2022
This show is pretty solid with plenty of humor, plot twists and a protagonist who's easy to root for. Typhoon Graphics really does struggle on the animation front though. There are times when the show looks rather pretty but the limited animation is noticeable when we aren't focusing on dialogue scenes. Japanese casts are spot on and Raeliana feels realistic without being either helpless or overpowered. It's not a perfect adaptation but it's worth a watch.
Jun 27, 2023 12:01 AM
Apr 2020
Ricky16 said:

Me too!!!! I know animation is nothing crazy, but I've been enjoying so much the whole vibe of the anime. Hopefully we will get a second season *fingers crossed*
Jun 27, 2023 12:13 AM

Dec 2022
Really good series didn't disappoint tbh. Hope it does gets a second season I know that the story isn't finished wonder how s2 will play out if it happens I hope it does though.
Jun 27, 2023 12:26 AM

Mar 2008
Uh did Noah have just the grave marker moved or moved a whole body? Seems pretty disrespectful if he moved a whole body.

I totally saw that kiss coming moments before and was anticipating it just too bad Raeliana kinda wasn't quite aware enough to react or remember it so close she almost was there for it.

Come on you cant end a show like this. It totally feels like a midseason break not a season finale and with no second season announced right now ahh come onnnnnn.
Jun 27, 2023 12:37 AM
Jun 2023
After the 5 episode I couldn't wait any longer for the anime So I read the manga it is completed and the story is amazing. And I only want to say the story only gets better from where they left of in ep 12 so I really hope for a season 2 soon.🀞🏼😍
Jun 27, 2023 12:37 AM

Apr 2022
this was one of the seasonals i looked forward to every week, gonna miss it.
raeliana and noah's chemistry is one of my faves now, that ending was very cute.

hope there's a second second, i'll definitely be reading the manhwa soon anyway.
my only gripe is the animation quality dropping towards the end. otherwise, very enjoyable.
solid 7.5/10 for me.
Jun 27, 2023 12:57 AM

Nov 2022
Art and soundtrack were the best things for me, plot and progression certainly felt like the weaker attributes.
Jun 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Oct 2022
Noah is still figuring out about his feelings. But Raeliana is hesitating to accept her feeling cause she thinks Beatrice will be the one who will marry Noah. They both are developing some sort of feeling for each other, but not aware of what it is. This was interesting, great story and hope it will get second season and a better animation at that.
Jun 27, 2023 1:26 AM

Nov 2022
I really enjoyed it and there were really parts which are warm and fluffy and cute. It's obvious how it is after this part of the story where the plot really starts to do all those twisting and why it was distinguished in the first place to be among those modern romance manhwas to get animated. 

8/10
Jun 27, 2023 1:54 AM
Aug 2022
Bolillo99 said:
Ricky16 said:

Me too!!!! I know animation is nothing crazy, but I've been enjoying so much the whole vibe of the anime. Hopefully we will get a second season *fingers crossed*

Yeah Agreed it's not this animation is crazy but the story is so exciting that I can't wait for season 2 Announcement πŸ’˜
Jun 27, 2023 2:20 AM

Oct 2022
Damm Noah, You such a player! He's fine as always. But if he were to kiss her and the cold were to transfer, in real life both would be having cold lmao.

I think the end was well wrap it up. It begs for at least a second season to develop the characters even more.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

50 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

71 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

46 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2023

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2023

47 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.