Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 6, 2023 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
The crew is back! Not too long of a hiatus but seeing Senkuu, Kohaku, etc is such a wonderful sight. Also, can't forget about the elements of science. I also like the little Minecraft reference they added to this episode from Senkuu's point of view. He has such a vivid imagination.

Ryusei's character was also really fun to watch with his charisma. Welcome back again Dr Stone!
Apr 6, 2023 7:00 AM

May 2020
We didn’t even breathe and started right off where we left things off last time around.. that air expedition. Though they somewhat briefed over the events of the past, though somewhat lol.

Now at Ishigami village, and their means to travel through air, our crew, being already in pursuit of oil reserves, developed a map in the meantime. I mean now since it came down to travelling through air and water, map is a necessity they would've needed sooner anyways. But hey expeditions multi-thousand kilometres long, there is one more thing that’s as necessary as procuring maps, the food reserves. And what better than growing wheats for that very specific purpose, the king of grains… thus came farming. These people really did grind, and lol we had wheat fields in no time.

Though procuring wheat doesn't necessarily mean its by-product, that is bread came out good too. No idea whatever kind of waste that was, but sure it was inedible. Though not for those “modern” people lmao.

Revival of a chef next time, and we know who it’ll be. Entertaining first episode.

Jul 2017
After 2 years from the main series and the last being the Ryuusui special, Senku and Co. are back for more adventures.

No more "Good Morning World", but Huwie Ishizaki's OP is decent. OKAMOTO'S's ED is catchy, damn, the EDs are getting better.

Ryuusui joins in Senku and Co.'s adventure to the New World after the warring battle that is Stone Wars. Heck they even memed in the Minecraft segment lols, which forms their New World Map. And with that, the basis of agriculture starts from scratch with wheat plains and the Sagara Oil Fields.

Making bread is easy peasy, and ploughing fields is not too hard for the hardworking ones, especially Taiju. And with that, the food supply is secured with endless supplies of wheat...but it's so bad. They definitely need a chef!

Great return to Dr. Stone!
KANLen09Apr 6, 2023 10:00 PM

May 2020
It's back after 2 long years of waiting
I loved this show a lot back when it was airing
and the 1st ep just reminded me why
it's nice seeing all of the cast again
really good 1st ep
I can't wait for more
ps kohaku>>>>>

Dr stone, Vinland Saga and demon slayer airing at the same time really making it feel like summer 2019 again

Homura24Apr 6, 2023 11:11 AM

Apr 6, 2023 7:12 AM

Feb 2020
They are finally here. It was a decent first episode.

Hoping for a good season. :)
Apr 6, 2023 7:56 AM

Jun 2019
Oh... I totally forgot about Dr. Stone returning today. LOL. But, here we go again with all the science and stuff with our crew back with us once again. I'm very much looking forward to this season since I enjoyed the Ryuusui special a lot. I hope this season will be better than the second one tho.

But, it was great to see Dr. Stone again. Can't wait for more.
Apr 6, 2023 8:09 AM
May 2018
Dr. Minecraft...
Apr 6, 2023 8:13 AM

Apr 2014
All that work. Only to get black bread and poison! XD. Well this is where you get a good chef indeed! Ryusei will just buy the guy and make the money more! XD he is the worlds greediest man and most knowledgeable when it comes to business and money. XD
Apr 6, 2023 8:13 AM
Dec 2022
where to watch in india
Apr 6, 2023 8:17 AM
Sep 2015
My favorite anime is back! This make me happy but also sad at the same time when I think about people that came before, they're the stepping stone for a better future, but they never taste a better future by themselves, only their offsprings.
Apr 6, 2023 8:20 AM
Aug 2020
the coka cola go brrrrrrrrrrrr
Apr 6, 2023 8:25 AM
Dec 2021
I love Dr.stone🤩🤩
Apr 6, 2023 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
It's finally back, continuing right from where the Ryusui episode left off. A lot was going on in this episode. They finally have supply of wheat but the bread lol, that was real fluffy. Also the minecraft segments were nice. OP was okay, like the ED more.
Apr 6, 2023 8:28 AM

Mar 2020
Dr. Stone is back! I just finished the OVA a few days ago so it feels pretty fresh to me still. Guess we're in a Minecraft Farming Simulator now? Bread is actually pretty difficult to make it seems, I guess they need a master chef. Gotta let the chef cook!

Good start to the season, hopefully it's a better showing than what Season 2 gave us.
Apr 6, 2023 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
Senkuu-chan is back, he's total a thirst trap, he's still a total little shit, and he's still a total babe.

You guys realise we practically fast forwarded about another half a year or so already, right? Maybe even more, what with all the search and shenanigans.

Also lol @ bread: you don't want a chef for that, you want a baker. Or rather just... don't do it with that inferno in there. Gotta remove the burning wood and embers, and you simply let the warm stone oven do the baking, that's all there is to it. Kinda disappointed Senkuu the genius would fail so hard at something so simple, I mean it's not rocket science...
Apr 6, 2023 8:33 AM

Apr 2018
The return of Dr.Stone is finally here. I've been craving for the serie since the previous season ended and couldn't wait for the future adventures. Senku's goal for now is agriculture which is needed for their journey. It's pretty easy for them with the power of sience, but baking it is something else. Seems like we're getting another person in the group.
OKAMOTO's ED is a fucking BANGER! 

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 6, 2023 8:41 AM

Nov 2016
Oh wow, the OP has some exhilarating foreshadowing.

Great to have Dr. Stone back. No doubt that this will be another banger season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2023 8:45 AM

Dec 2020
Nice to see senku and his crew back now that they found wheat and can make burnt bread haha lol.
I love how they add these comedy scenes and the minecraft thing was also nice.
The OP and ED was so good as expected.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 6, 2023 8:49 AM
Jan 2021
DeRickz said:
Dr. Minecraft...

😂😂 I sent i pic to some friends and tried convincing them that a new minecraft anime just came out
Apr 6, 2023 8:49 AM

Feb 2021
This was one of my first anime so I'm really pumped up for this
I like how we start right away from where the special ended
Now we need a chef!
Nice first episode, I didn't realize just how much I missed Senku and the gang with all their quirkiness
Apr 6, 2023 8:52 AM
Mar 2023
Before starting watching the new season, I tried to retrieve my memory by watching the last few episodes of Season 2 since I got confused when I saw a new visual in the first few minutes of season 3.

But, Episode 1 gives a great hype while a long wait of hiatus! Cannot wait for Episode 2.
Apr 6, 2023 8:52 AM
Apr 2022
it's great I love it. I just love to see progression of the world and all the new developments they make.
Apr 6, 2023 8:53 AM
Apr 2022
cappucinoe said:
Before starting watching the new season, I tried to retrieve my memory by watching the last few episodes of Season 2 since I got confused when I saw a new visual in the first few minutes of season 3.

But, Episode 1 gives a great hype while a long wait of hiatus! Cannot wait for Episode 2.

I watched s2 in 2021 and I somehow completely remember everything without needing recaps
Apr 6, 2023 9:04 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Senku is back and so is the scientific focused part of the series. I'm actually really excited for this adaptation considering what happens in the manga and I'm already feeling fulfilled with this start. Not only is the opening well animated and giving us glimpses of what will come, there are quite a lot of feelings being sorted out in order to make the trip. Gags are also present as well as the now Minecraft inspired scene that the anime added for the different discovering.

Hopefully this stays this good.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 6, 2023 9:05 AM
Mar 2023
N_ee_l said:
where to watch in india

u can watch on gogoanime
Apr 6, 2023 9:06 AM
Aug 2022
broooo that Minecraft reference thoo xd
Apr 6, 2023 9:07 AM

May 2015
Did the staff change or something? That episode looked noticeably awful.
Apr 6, 2023 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
Vinland Saga farm arc is back err wrong show

they need a baker for sure
Apr 6, 2023 9:13 AM
Aug 2020
Minecraft reference 😂
This makes me want to play the game again
Apr 6, 2023 9:14 AM
May 2021
Let's goooo finally it's back 🔥🔥
Apr 6, 2023 9:28 AM

May 2020
I like how time is not a thing in here. But who cares, still gonna watch it.
Apr 6, 2023 9:32 AM
Nov 2021
Dr Stone is back... splendid start for a new season.... Some minecraft references there
The stone world started cultivation... that bread looked like a rock lol
Francois gonna introduced in next episode

The animation looks clean and the op is too good
Apr 6, 2023 9:33 AM

Oct 2022
This episode starts immediately after the movie (i disliked the fact that they didn’t add a recap). Before the exploration travels they need agriculture in order to have long lasting foods such as breads, but they didn't get what they hoped for: to the next farming episode! The Minecraft references too and Ryusui became the funniest chars of the group.

Apr 6, 2023 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
Good to be back in the Dr. Stone world. They probably should’ve done a recap episode since it’s been like 3 years since the last season.

Anyway, nice set up episode for the upcoming arc which is what I’m really looking forward to. Been wanting to see petrification island adapted for like 4 years now. Before we can set off, gotta grow some food.
Oct 2020
Great episode, loved it.
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The fact that they used mine craft figures makes the series 10 Billion percent epic. Thanks to the hot air balloon that was developed in the special episode, Senku and the others can cover more ground and update the New World map with locations on where to find more food. One of the fundamental problems of the Senku village was they never had an adequate supply of food and only relied on fishing which lead to people dying of starvation. That all changed when they discovered a wheat field and realized that they need to grow their own food. Taiju seems to have the farming technique down as they now have an endless supply of wheat. However, none of that matters if there is no one to cook the wheat properly to make fresh bread so they need a quality chef ASAP. lol.
AddaeAkonoApr 6, 2023 9:54 AM
Apr 6, 2023 9:41 AM

Jun 2015
Aw man, how I missed this motley crew. I'll just tell in advance this will be a great season with important developments.
Funny nods to Minecraft too. The directors know what they're doing
Apr 6, 2023 10:06 AM

Aug 2008
Just an ok grade episode.
Bye
Apr 6, 2023 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
King of science anime is back, pretty good pilot but i need to say the animation felt pretty lacking in the first minutes? bad shots one after the other with badly drawed faces and stuff, but it quickly went back to quality so not a problem

New opening is decent, not an instant banger but i will probably love it after a couple listen, ending is really pretty visually.

This might be the best anime season in a while
Deep dark fantasies
Apr 6, 2023 10:30 AM
Jul 2015
haven't watched it yet, and knowing myself I'll procrastinate on it for days or weeks esp because I'm currently playing games like elden ring, but I'm a manga reader so I wanted to pop in here to get hype with everybody. How was the animation? Some of you said it was kinda meh, which is disappointing, and I don't actually remember a Minecraft ref in the manga so it's funny that they had one (which I'll have to go look up on YouTube). Guess you guys are gonna meet Francois next episode, and from what I remember you're gonna get to the island arc soon with the finger pointing stuff which is, while my memory is shit, one of the coolest scenes in all of Dr. Stone (though like I said my memory is bad so I might be mixing up scenes within arcs or whatever), and then onto the America arc which is probably my least favorite arc of all of Dr. Stone, so I'm super curious to see if that gets covered partially or completely in season 3. Have fun guys, and please meme for me so I feel included lmfao!
Apr 6, 2023 10:31 AM

Oct 2014
This was a good first episode, the minecraft stuff was pretty fitting, the episode had the same vibe you get from starting a brand new server with the boys.
Looks like they will revive a chef next, makes sense and actually surprising they did not do that earlier.
Wonder if they will start to domesticate animals and such too.
Apr 6, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 2021
Dr.Stone is back, i used to love reading the manga weekly
Apr 6, 2023 10:40 AM
May 2021
Peak Stone is back!! Senku is the fckn MC!! 🔥
Apr 6, 2023 10:49 AM

Feb 2012
Dr. Stone and Vinland Saga makes this season feel like Summer 2019 again.

Agriculture is introduced! But not everyone is equipped with basic culinary skills.
Remembering what Senku taught him, Taiju's field grows fastest. Thanks for the primitive litmus paper lesson (they don't have red cabbage yet).
Soon they could domesticate the herd of goats they found, too.

So the new people in the intro are from other parts of Japan or where they are going to (South America?)

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 6, 2023 10:50 AM
Nov 2022
Very good first epidsode. The minecraft reference was awesome. The Op and Ed are nice.
Apr 6, 2023 10:50 AM

Mar 2020
Finally is back!!!!! What a great time to watch this anime!

Apr 6, 2023 11:01 AM

Jan 2018
Lol. I liked those Minecraft parody scenes.

Love the concept of this season already. Gonna be wild how Senku and his crew will go to South America in this Stone world.

But first, they need to revive a chef. Wonder how that'll go.

It’s great that Dr. STONE is back.
Apr 6, 2023 11:05 AM

Dec 2020
Is that new blonde woman (in the OP) the chef?

Let's see. 
Apr 6, 2023 11:19 AM

Jun 2016
The new addition of Ryusui to things is beautiful 😂 I love his dynamic with Senku. Onwards to the 2nd episode 👍 
Gift by Mimurona

Apr 6, 2023 11:20 AM
Oct 2018
Love the ed, excited for their journey to the other side of the world. Hopefully it begins soon.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2023

184 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2023

93 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 22, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2023

107 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2023

97 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 15, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2023

118 by bushman66 »»
Apr 12, 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.