Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2023 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, the time has come for Anos to take his fight further and also resolve this drama with Ray. Not only that but there's also the story of Reno that had deeper lore.

For such an important character, Reno sure is a friendly character, acting as a role model. 
Feb 11, 2023 8:01 AM
Jun 2008
So, I heard that the next episode will be postponed due to the Corona Virus. News linkl

Still, I can't believe that Anos would travel back 2,000 years from the past along with his friends to meet up both Leno and Shin Reglia. Not only that, but Anos transforms into his younger self Anoshu. What a twist there!
Feb 11, 2023 10:26 AM
Nov 2022
The pace is normal again ig
Feb 11, 2023 10:30 AM

Feb 2019
EPISODE 7 and onwards delayed smh. Aniplex are war criminals.

Drinking game, every time “ni sen nen mae” is uttered take a shot

I think maou gakuin is at its best when there’s episodes that don’t introduce 20 new people and insane amounts of “2,000 years ago lore” like some parts of this season have literally been overwhelming with all the info drops

Sasha still gets hella flustered whenever anos touches her lmao, that’s cute. Good that she learnt a new technique. Her eyes are a really valuable asset they haven’t done much with lately

At least we finally know lena real identity and why she’s the way she is. Solid set up episode. Shoutout to the dude who took the curse to allow them to head back in time too.
Marinate1016Feb 11, 2023 10:35 AM
Feb 11, 2023 10:49 AM
Sep 2015
The shota Anos is just too cute! I love small size Anos!
I love that Anos doesn't hide that he love to be admired, he's really happy when someone angry for him. Even if he doesn't say it out loud.
Though I can't deal with the postponement, maybe they should finish the whole cour before airing? Especially in a pandemic time like this.
Feb 11, 2023 10:56 AM
Dec 2022
After seeing anime I can easily give it a 5/5 ratings.

Seeing ravest is still not forgotten his belief in the demon king he believed so that's the reason he was even able to identify the false demon king and taking himself damage in order to make a decoy and top of that attack was from Anos which should far more stronger than others but he still kept going, from this I developed some feelings for him it's good to see the characters appeared in first season had introduced again and showing it's smoothly I was able to understand it way better, so I don't think I need to re -watch the ep since I am feeling the story is going smoothly now.

To learn the truth and to save misa Anos even gone to the past, this clearly shows he will do anything to save his subordinates and god of time sythe actually suited Anos.

wanna say zeshia is too kawai I just wanna see more of her screen time.

Anos holding Sasha's hand to teach her and Sasha's blushing moment was one of the best moments.

shin he looks way more cool and cold pretty much I think only anos can understand him although I am having feeling that Reno was able to understand him too after spending the time together looking forward how their relationship grows the one who is always serious and one who smiles joyfully.

Now one of the most funny part the wandering artists and Anosh, like the comedy of anos with others which made me and Reno to laugh until a tear came out, never thought anos could this also he looks so cute in his child form liking a lot.

Too sad that I won't get to see the anime next week but I will be waiting for it to come , I give my thanks to all the staff worked on the ep and wishing you would be safe and will do your best to continue the season.
Feb 11, 2023 10:57 AM
Aug 2021
Aniplex playing with the pacing of this season and that's the reason I want other studios to animate it
Feb 11, 2023 10:59 AM

Jun 2015
I cant help it 'Squee'. Just a little one.

Sasha fan service going bright red with Anous help controlling her power.

I actually really like how they just brush past all conceptual modern day human science about time travel, alternative time lines, branching universes and all other dumb concepts we come up with while trying to understand reality.

As it should be. There is a bit more dialogue around this scene about things which can change time, like for example in my own imagination going berserk and wiping out cities, but that didnt happen so I am appeased.

Exactly just how I like my time travel anime when its not trying to be serious. (P.s Steins Gate is awesome)
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 11, 2023 11:27 AM

May 2020
Now look they went with info dumping on lower side and this episode was digestible enough.

Traveling 2000 years back to the core of mystery felt like the only way out of the current predicament, but who would've thought that shota Anos from the first episode was him impersonating as someone else just so they could gain the trsut of Leno and Shin.

Still just when it looked like we'll move forward with the mystery of Misa.. guess what show is going on a slumber. It's the Aniplex and it's horrible scheduling once again. Sigh.
Feb 11, 2023 11:51 AM
Jul 2014
Finally some good pacing in this episode.
Feb 11, 2023 12:46 PM

Oct 2017
The events of this episode connects back to the first episode where Anoshu first appeared. I thought he was some imposter back then but looks like it was Anos himself. More infodump this episode but it was easier to follow this time. Sucks that this got delayed when things were getting really good.
Feb 11, 2023 12:58 PM
Oct 2016
A trip to the past that will illuminate the present. Anos did a nice spell to keep them hidden from those looking for them. Taking everyone back two thousand years so they can find out what happened to Leno and Shin that is causing all the problems in the present day. It was nice seeing the old city back right after the great war had finished and things looked prosperous. The scenes in that market with the sly candy apples was sweet, everyone from the present getting to see how good things used to be. Once they got to the forest things got interesting since we lined back up with a scene we saw earlier in this season of the tiny Anos coming out from behind that tree. Using that form to trick Leno and Shin into thinking this time traveler group is a performing group. Leno is thankfully easily trusting and buys it. Sucks that we have this delay but I'm excited where the story is going.
Feb 11, 2023 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
That dude that took that curse willingly is a trooper.
Feb 11, 2023 1:51 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
A lot of info this episode. 

We get Revest's return who is on Anos's side due to his belief in him as the True Violent Demon King, even willing to use his own body as a decoy.

Anos and the gang end up going back 2000 years into the past to find out a few things Anos needs answers for. Mainly about Shin and the Great Spirit Reno. They end up seeing them at the festival with Zeshia being so god damn kawaii. 

Anyways they end up following them into the great spirit forest where Reno detects them and Anos disguises himself as the little Anos we saw earlier in the season (honestly thought that it was an imposter at the start of the season but it was just Anos himself) and they used the traveling comedy troupe to fool Shin and Reno.

Also Sasha, Anos caught you of guard fr fr.
Honestly the one positive I see in the delay is that we didn't delay on a cliff hanger like *cough* Ayakashi Triangle *cough* *cough*

Anyways seeya in who knows how long, better be soon :(  
La-LuxiusFeb 11, 2023 1:54 PM

Feb 11, 2023 2:40 PM
Jun 2021
Ahh there has been a little too many twists and mind games kinda stuff. They had shown Anosh before so I thought that little kid was send by the God’s and caused a problem but that was actually Anos disguising himself??
Feb 11, 2023 3:43 PM

Aug 2014
Wait, so he wants to get injured as the price of lending the sword? That's weird.
Also, isn't it weird how they say the past doesn't change if they interfered?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 11, 2023 4:49 PM

Sep 2011
We finally found something Anos Voldigoad can't beat.  COVID-19
Feb 11, 2023 5:17 PM

Sep 2020
RPWPA said:
Wait, so he wants to get injured as the price of lending the sword? That's weird.
Also, isn't it weird how they say the past doesn't change if they interfered?
Shin just used a fancy way to force Lay do duel him.
Feb 11, 2023 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Revest redeemed himself by helping Anos out like that. He even called him Maou-sama.

Really pretty frame with the stained glass feel

Anyone else see those little shapes in her eyes? Just saying...

Nahhh I hate this

This is one of the cutest fucking things I have seen in my life AHHH!!!!! (/≧▽≦)/ Little do they know he's not even lying 😭 But it's such a ridiculous idea it just sounds like a joke lmao

Well, I don't know what to do with myself now that the show is delayed... We knew this was coming but it still sucks. I'll just keep rewatching all the existing episodes, then 💔💔💔
Feb 11, 2023 6:07 PM

Feb 2019
i think Shin has an inkling that the little kid's Anos, but he can't be certain just yet hehe
Feb 11, 2023 6:21 PM
Jul 2018
LeenPhoenixRae said:
i think Shin has an inkling that the little kid's Anos, but he can't be certain just yet hehe
It seems he does based on the way he looked at him n.n

Feb 11, 2023 6:38 PM

Feb 2019
starflutter said:
LeenPhoenixRae said:
He's probably playing along coz he knows Anos won't be resorting to such tactics without probable cause :D
Feb 11, 2023 6:49 PM

Mar 2013
Anos and friends traveling to the past, another intriguing and enjoyable episode!

Sasha was really cute... 🥰
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 11, 2023 7:15 PM
Jan 2021
Today's episode was pretty peaceful and fun to watch,also nice to see that now they are also explaining the things more clearly.

Especially how shin and Reno talk with eachother looks so good wanna see how there relationship grows and demon king anos as the traveling entertainer Anosh was so kawai in this form.

And anos holding Sasha's mouth and hand in a single episode looks good.

I really wanted to see the EP 7 soon but thanks to delay I will have to wait in the meantime I can re-watch the episodes too so I will looking forward when the next episode date comes out.
Feb 11, 2023 7:25 PM

Feb 2020
shota anos is a little bit cute

Feb 11, 2023 7:59 PM
May 2017
After the atrocious pacing from the last 2 episodes we're back on track hell yeah. Enjoyed this episode. Sucks that we got delayed though :(

4/5 episode
Feb 11, 2023 9:06 PM

Nov 2012
The price of lending the sword is to graze him?? huh?
Feb 11, 2023 11:32 PM
Jan 2023
Well-paced, fresh and a mixture of adventure, action and exposition. 5/5
Feb 12, 2023 12:50 AM

Feb 2018
Anos became a shota lolol. Shin really be acting like an NPC lol.

Curious on how they'll do in the past, can't wait for the next episode!

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 12, 2023 1:37 AM
Aug 2022
Another travelled back to the past. Spirit Leno is there.
let's see what happens but It's a shame this anime is postponed from ep#7 due to Covid.
Hope we can see Ep#7 by the end week of February 2023.
Feb 12, 2023 2:46 AM

Aug 2013
Even in the body of a child, Anos is still the same. Reves acknowledging Anos was nice to see and has huge respect for sacrificing his body like that.

It sucks that this show got delayed as well.

Feb 12, 2023 4:20 AM
Jan 2021
ok, you can't tell me that Lay and Shin aren't related in some way, the 2 literally look like father and son!
Feb 12, 2023 4:41 AM
Jan 2021
Sir_Finn_Boii said:
ok, you can't tell me that Lay and Shin aren't related in some way, the 2 literally look like father and son!

couldn't agree more, the only difference is lay has emotions and shin doesn't.
Feb 12, 2023 4:42 AM

Jun 2016
this is so sucks man !!!

the delay maybe a week , a month  !!

Feb 12, 2023 5:03 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode answered some questions, especially the one about tiny Anos, to think it was just Anos himself doing a comedy act, great lol, and it looked like it worked on Leno pretty good. I also really enjoyed that scene where Sasha got flustered by being in close contact with Anos, I missed scenes like this from Season 1. It’s also funny that Anos is interfering with the past even though he said they wouldn’t lol, but from what I understand the time gods will just fix back anything drastic that changed which is a cool time travel rule.

And that one guy taking a huge hit for the team was cool too, I don’t know if I’d be able to do the same when it’s a near fatal hit coming from Anos lol. And man it’s such a shame this ended up getting delayed like the rumors said after all, the first season aired through the height of COVID but not this one apparently, I’ll patiently await it’s return after next week no matter how much it saddens me.

Edit: Looks like I misunderstood the delay, it includes episode 7 apparently so looks like my Saturdays are shorter a bit earlier than expected.
TheColonel76Aug 19, 2023 4:29 PM
Feb 12, 2023 6:58 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Anosh, lol, he really went with that comedy bit. Sasha and him holding hands was also quite amusing.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 12, 2023 8:07 AM

Jul 2015
Great episode.Anos and his friends travelled back 2000 years in the past.

Cute Anos x Sasha moment in this episode.Sasha is really useful with all her abilities.It seems we are nearing the reveal of what really happened with Shin and Leno .

Due to COVID we have to wait sometime for the next episode to come.Hope it comes soon.

Feb 12, 2023 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
We finally found something Anos Voldigoad can't beat.  COVID-19
LOL and here I thoiught he was all powerfull
Feb 12, 2023 10:49 AM
Jun 2021
fire episode away from the wise tree
YO!
Ya-yo, ya-yo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zolo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Nami!
Dreamin'!
Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it UP!
Here's how the story goes, we find out
'bout a treasure in the Grand Line, there's no doubt
The pirate whose eye is on it, he'll sing
I'll be King of the Pirates, I'm gonna be King!
Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo... oh-ho...
His name is Luffy
(That's Monkey D. Luffy!)
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Gum Gum!
Feb 13, 2023 8:46 AM

Jul 2017
Revest and Menou's return eases Anos somewhat because of the Misfit's symbol, but this could be a trap, and thankfully it's not. Regardless, there's many things that Anos needs to deal with: the Great Spirit Leno and the Spirit King, before Avos Dilhevia and how Evil Misa is based upon; both Shin and Kanon as well and using Revalon in the treasure house to go back 2,000 years is the only way he can be sure. Attacking Revest and alerting Demera to start the sortie, it's the stand between Anos and Avos being the true Demon King of Tyranny.

Unfortunately, modifying history isn't as easy, and the crew reaching Gairadite to see the Hero Kanon's celebration party of taking down Anos. Unsurprisingly, seeing Leno and Shin get well together is typical, and this is exactly what Anos is seeking by stalking them. By showing themselves and amusing Leno as a troupe of traveling entertainers lead with Anos as a young boy, parading around this facade will prove if they are on the right path.

Unfortunately the temporary stoppage here due to COVID production problems is gonna have to for answers.
Feb 13, 2023 3:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda funny to see Anos' shota form lol
Feb 14, 2023 7:45 AM

Jun 2019
Anosh. LMAO. And, it seems like Leena is the Love Fairy Flan. Hmm...

Now we wait for the show to return from COVID-19.
Feb 14, 2023 12:24 PM

Aug 2019
Shin is hot

Yes, that’s my comment.

And covid somehow won against Anos
Feb 14, 2023 12:35 PM

Mar 2017
LeenPhoenixRae said:
starflutter said:
He's probably playing along coz he knows Anos won't be resorting to such tactics without probable cause :D
This will be a minor spoiler but I'm not sure if the anime will mention it seeing how they executed the scene, so here's how it was in the WN.

As we know from this episode, Anos stated that he's Anoshu Polticoal and just a travelling entertainment to Shin, and Shin repeat the line. In the WN, Anos explained that with him saying that, Shin won't ask anymore questions about his identity, because: 1. If it is actually Anos, then it's an order for Shin to not recognize Anos; 2. If it is not Anos then Shin wouldn't pay no mind as they (Anos and the others) are irrelevant to him.
Feb 14, 2023 1:38 PM

Jul 2022
they in the past man, best episode till now imo
Feb 14, 2023 7:57 PM

Feb 2019
BlueIsLove said:
LeenPhoenixRae said:
This will be a minor spoiler but I'm not sure if the anime will mention it seeing how they executed the scene, so here's how it was in the WN.

As we know from this episode, Anos stated that he's Anoshu Polticoal and just a travelling entertainment to Shin, and Shin repeat the line. In the WN, Anos explained that with him saying that, Shin won't ask anymore questions about his identity, because: 1. If it is actually Anos, then it's an order for Shin to not recognize Anos; 2. If it is not Anos then Shin wouldn't pay no mind as they (Anos and the others) are irrelevant to him.
That sounds like a good explanation, and explains why Shin reacts the way he did.
I got the feeling that Shin knew what was going on, but chose to play dumb for the sake of playing dumb coz he knows his master so well that he anticipated something like this to be pulled off by Anos.
Feb 15, 2023 2:19 PM
Jul 2019
This is starting to become boring..............
Feb 16, 2023 5:47 AM
Apr 2022
Wow ,this episode was really suprising in many ways and I love the pacing of the story has gotten much better, really next episodes were the best episodes of all time but have to wait thanks to COVID.
Feb 16, 2023 8:22 AM
Oct 2022
Excellent episode
Feb 16, 2023 1:10 PM
Jul 2019
The last scenes added a lot of color, I love when the animation flows smoothly into the ending.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

96 by Nagamasakun »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

49 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

41 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

90 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

52 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.