Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 23, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
The finale episode of the season and of course, they go out with a bang by putting faith into Anos. There's some mind games between all the small talk but in the meantime, Anos knew he had a huge obstacle to deal with. Yet, he handled it like a pro. like always. I think they were aiming for the psychology of this conflict rather than the brutal force of a fight. Anyways, Anos was the deciding factor.

Anos back forth order although there's still much work to do in his world. A fittin finale, a bit predictable imo though.

Sep 23, 2023 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
The big fight of Season 2 thus far: Anos Voldigoad vs. Avos Dilhevia.

No matter what tricks the Demon Lord of Tyranny may have, Avos is absolutely no match for Anos, though being the Child of God as prescribed by NousGalia to destroy not just Anos, but the entire surrounding with the Magic Sword of Destruction. Even under unsavoury conditions, Anos is not fazed by NousGalia's influence, and prepares to show him the might of his power: the power of the Misfit breaking all law and order. With the crisis resolved, Misa got to see her mother of the Great Spirit Leno, though she didn't last long for a proper farewell. The thing is, Leno isn't quite dead yet, but Anos still has one more thing to do: have Lay kill her with the Spirit God's sword, converting her into a spirit and regaining her original form. And through Anos's magic, he brought back both Leno and Misa. which the reunion is enjoyed once more.

The ceremony in Midhaze where Misa will be crowned as the fake Demon King, Anos pushes Shin to talk to his own daughter, and affirmation are given. Anos takes the hot seat to announce the Hero Kanon, the family of the Great Spirit Mother, Spirit King, plus the Child of God, as a truce between the demons and humans, setting equality in Dilhade. And how can you have a ceremony and not have the Anos Fan Club being an idol group now, that's classic Maou Gakuin.

With Anos taking his rightful place once again, the Sun of Ruin still remained in the sky, though it's part of NousGalia's plan to invoke Anos that a part of his memory was intentionally left forgotten. What secrets are left to be found?

A rather disappointing 1st Cour of Season 2, let's hope that the 2nd cour will be better...coming when? Who knows?
KANLen09Sep 23, 2023 10:53 AM
Sep 23, 2023 8:58 AM

Dec 2021
The finale clash between Avos v Anos!

Avos Dilhevia, who had finally mastered the Logic-Destroying Sword, Venusdonoa. As he faced the enemy who now reigned over the "Tyrant Demon King," Anos directed a confident smile. However, due to Avos's cunning as the "Child of God," the era of the "Destruction Sun" from myth was revived! Can Anos really vanquish this light that steals all life!? Of course he can, he's fucking Anos. And so he beats Misa

Damn, This ultimate battle was incredibly intense. They pulled out all the stops in terms of animation and storytelling. This is exactly how you execute a season finale. Knowing there's a confirmed second part only heightens my anticipation to see what unfolds in Ano's adventure. Perhaps next year? I'm not sure. I just hope Aniplex takes their time to ensure we don't face another six-month delay like last time. That final song Ano's fan-cluh sang at the end was banger ngl. Lmao.

What will occur in Ano's next journey in part 2? I'm asking the same question.

Sep 23, 2023 9:01 AM

Oct 2016
even without considering the long time we had to wait for the rest of the episodes

this season was complete ass, dont know if it was just the anime botching the plot, but the whole "rumors and lore" things is waaaaaaaaaay to ambitious for the studio

dont know if it will get better with the second season, but i for sure will not be around to find out, 4/10
Sep 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Apr 2020
Huge step down from the 1st season im in both story and animation.
The wait wasn't worth it.
5/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 23, 2023 10:35 AM
Jan 2021
This episode episode was done pretty good!

My liking for Anos has skyrocketed in this episode. He truly embodies the Demon King, unrestrained and bending everything to his will—it's truly incredible. What's even more remarkable is how he looks after everyone, be it demons, humans, or spirits—he saves them all. His singing was a delightful surprise; I couldn't have asked for more.

Moreover, it appears there's something amiss with Anos' memories. It's truly intriguing; tampering with the memories of a Demon King without his knowledge can only be done by someone exceptionally powerful. I can't wait to unravel this in the next part of this season and the person who is at the Last was Militia the creator god what is the relationship between demon king and her?

Also, When I think back to Shin before he became deeply connected with Reno, I can see how his emotions began to surface so intensely... 🙏 The last words he exchanged with Reno, which I thought might be their last, were brimming with tears of love. And in his conversation with Misa, even though awkward, you could genuinely sense his paternal affection... Ahhh 😭 he finally started expressing love. looking forward to see more of it in next cour.

Thanks for this wonderful season!
I will be patiently waiting for next cour to come.
Sep 23, 2023 10:44 AM
Oct 2016
Following the lengthy delay we've finally come to end of this cour. Anos handling business per usual is always satisfying to watch. Not even a god could make Anos do what he wanted him to do. Not a gods order nor destructive swords deemed unbeatable can stand up to Anos. It's great seeing him beat those things even when his opponents act like it's impossible. The most arrogant had to be that God, thinking he himself was order, that no one could stand against A God's words. Anos proving just how arrogant this god truly is. Taking away his divine order like it's nothing, Anos is absolutely unbeatable and I love it. Being able to save Misa from Avos, separating the two so that Avos could be destroyed. Despite finally wielding that sword it still couldn't beat Anos. I laughed a lot when he called it just a stick. Leno leaving was sad but Anos just had some work to do bringing back both her and Misa permanently. Changing the lore behind Misa so that her birth doesn't break Leno tradition and kill her. Now they can all be a family since Shin is sticking around too. Anos declaration to the city was very profound, letting them know this is not a time of war like precious ages but instead A time to put down your swords and reach out to your neighbor.

But an interesting mystery involving A loose end has shown itself, leaving us to wonder until the second half of this season airs.

80/100
Sep 23, 2023 10:53 AM

Feb 2021
I'm still drooling over this animation in the OP

This got some of the most unique and badass looking magic visuals in anime imo
4:59 *intense dominance assertion*

Woo yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for! Anos being badass!
And Leno gets to live yeah! Spirits in this are interesting.
Anos 🙇
Why didn't they translate the song?
Dad mode: Activate

That sun is really badass looking

Scene after credits!
That's the goddess of creation! Really excited for part 2 now.

This was hard to understand at times and the hiatus definitely hindered things a bit but I still really enjoyed it.
8/10
Now we wait for part 2, hopefully with a proper release schedule this time.
Sep 23, 2023 10:58 AM
Sep 2021
AS Expected of Anos he defeated Avos & Nousgalia, saved Misa and her family. Overall, it was a decent season.
And we also go hinted to the next part/cour of S2. Excited for more content.
Sep 23, 2023 11:23 AM

Feb 2019
Anos just straight up defied the order of the world and said “no, you’re going to die, not me”, then turned Nousgalia into a damn fly. My Goat.

Ngl I still don’t understand all the lore and spiritual core stuff that they got going on in the show. Maybe I’m just not big brained enough. But I really appreciate that the author took the time to establish such a cool world and actually put a lot of thought into the concepts.

Seems like everything came back to be useful at the end, like Anos sending Igareth into the future to spread rumours about Avos’ reincarnation as a pure spirit allowing Misa to live without Avos. I was confused at the time, but now it makes sense.

This season finale actually felt like a proper movie ending with the peace summit and ending credits. Idk how realistic the “no hardship” policy that Anos wants will be, but we’ll see.

Everyone’s been through so much and good to see Misa, Reno and Shin just laughing and enjoying their time together. Shin still seems a bit stiff around Misa, but that’s pretty normal after just meeting your daughter. Hearing him vocalise how he loves Reno and how proud he is of Misa were massive steps for him.

That post credits scene was wild. I wonder what type of villain could be coming next and why Anos’ memory got wiped.

The last few episodes of this season were so damn good, made the slower start and CGI tree worth it 😂
Marinate1016Sep 23, 2023 11:50 AM
Sep 23, 2023 11:30 AM

Dec 2013
I have to admit I had a moment of weakness and thought Leno was going to have a sad ending but I should have had more faith in Anos.

I wasn't really feeling the start of S2 and still don't really like Anos new voice, not because it is bad but because it is too serious, his former voice was more playful but man the show really picked up and rose back from the ashes after the hiatus.

Next part should be fun, Anos was basically "So I knew we were going to be fine but tbh we kinda lucked out back there."
Sep 23, 2023 11:35 AM
Sep 2015
The power to control life and death and change history makes Anos closer to God than demon king, but it seems like the real God (or Goddess) is about to appear in the next season.

One thing Anos can't save is the long break between episode 6 and 7. I hope he will have enough power to make the anime broadcast run smooth in the next season.
Sep 23, 2023 11:38 AM
May 2021
Damn when this started airing in January was soo invested cuz the first season was good but damn the delay killed the hype tho & cant lie just got disinterested… & ye.
Sep 23, 2023 11:49 AM

Mar 2020
Very Meh. What a huge disappointment especially when compared to the first season. I guess thats what happens when you try to stretch out a story more than it can handle. The Avos Delhevia stuff should've ended with season 1. Hopefully, the second part makes up for it
Sep 23, 2023 11:55 AM

Jan 2023
Well, what a finale!
An absolutely epic fight in which Anos shows, once more, how insanely powerful he is.
It is followed by such sweet moments between Shin, Leno and Misa: Shin finally saying 'I love you' to Leno, Misa reunited for good with her mom...
it made me smile and cry a little bit at the same time :)
We also got a very beautiful speech to his people by Anos.
And of course, a great cliffhanger post-credits!

I would dare to say that this finale is even better than the one from the first season, despite this season being probably a bit weaker than the first one overall.
It's because of the story of Misa, Shin and Leno (and its beautiful conclusion) that I ended up liking this finale so so much I think :)

Overall, a solid season, which makes me curious about the next part!
I give it a 7.
MeguSae38Sep 23, 2023 11:59 AM
Sep 23, 2023 11:59 AM
Sep 2023
Waiting For Next Season.
Sep 23, 2023 12:27 PM
Mar 2020
OK... tho season was like a rollercoster, but ending left pretty good hype for second part, hopefully it will be better, imo first part was average.
Sep 23, 2023 12:51 PM

May 2020
Anos: We need to kill you and there's no time to explain why, got it?

Misa: Sure, no probs!

I mean, what? Atleast explain her the reasons why she has to go through something like death and a simultaneous reincarnation lol. Anyways, I'm not quite sure about a few things which transpired throughout this season, and quite honestly I'm not even willing to be sure about them.

Season was a mess.. with delays and with megaload of info dumping. The kind of stupid fun first season had, it was nowhere to be seen this time, except one or two moments here and there. And that's quite unfortunate, because I liked the first season. Anyways, hopefully cour two would be an improvement, but yeah one can only hope.

Also, finally the fan club did their thing.
Sep 23, 2023 1:10 PM
Jun 2022
s3 いつか, please release
Sep 23, 2023 1:28 PM

Mar 2019
How to be a tyrant in the name of freedom lol. 😆
Sep 23, 2023 1:38 PM

Jun 2017
I think it was a solid season despite the delays, the highlight was definitely Leno and Shin, the rest with the God was just blabbler. lol

Hopefully S2 Part 2 will be better. (no idea how long we'll have to wait tho)
Sep 23, 2023 1:44 PM
Mar 2019
i prefer the season 1 for me its better i swear in part 2 be more combats
Sep 23, 2023 1:45 PM

Dec 2018
not sure if "hymn" is the right way to describe that song. looks like everything got wrapped up quite nicely. still kind of confused with a lot of the lore; maybe because of the break, but it seems like they rush through and gloss over some exposition leaving me with the bag like 'huh'?
StateofOhayoSep 23, 2023 1:57 PM
Sep 23, 2023 1:52 PM
Feb 2023
great ending for cour 1. and i hope next cour will be better
Sep 23, 2023 1:54 PM
Dec 2021
Fantastic anime. Avos was hot. Incredibly excited for part 2.
Sep 23, 2023 1:59 PM

Oct 2017
Glad we got a happy end and both Misa and Leno are alive. Everything's back to how it should be for now but with part of Anos' memory missing it could only mean something bad is about to happen but I'm sure they'll be able to overcome it together. Btw the singing squad is back lmao.

End of cour 1, was pretty good overall. A bit too much with the lore and stuff which felt overwhelming/confusing in earlier episodes but the episodes after the break made things better. Anyway no announcement on cour 2 yet but it'll probably be late 2024 or early 2025.
MegamiRemSep 24, 2023 1:01 PM
Sep 23, 2023 2:14 PM
Aug 2020
apart the big break

i can not say that i really enjoyed this season,it was not bad but not that great either for me...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 23, 2023 2:21 PM

Feb 2019
woohoo, second cour looks to be as crazy a ride as this one. can't wait! :D
Sep 23, 2023 2:29 PM

Apr 2020
THE GIRLS SANG ANOTHER SONG THIS SEASON OMG

It's a shame we had so many months waiting for this series to come back. But man, I still love everything about Maou Gakuin. Enjoyed as much as first season.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 23, 2023 2:39 PM

Nov 2012
And here I was thinking we were done
Sep 23, 2023 3:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Kinda disappointed that goth mommy Avos didn’t have much a fight with Anos before committing sudoku just so Nous Galia could come back and get gaslit into losing (which was pretty funny honestly lol), but she did at least exchange some blows before having her booby grabbed way too hard and ultimately died. And it’s nice to see Erdemade actually got his body back and screwed over Nous Galia, I had a feeling he wasn’t just subjecting himself the whole time. And lastly, it was a bit cheesy but it was nice seeing the Anos simp squad do a musical number after Anos established himself as the Demon King again, I wasn’t the biggest fan of the song tho lol, and the ending with a teaser of what’s to come in the next cour definitely looks interesting, but it’s gonna be a bit before we get to see it.

And we finally did it, after 9 months we finally got to the end of the 2nd season of Misfit, while I did really enjoy it I’m also glad to finally put it in the books lol. And even before the delay happened things were already a bit confusing at the beginning, and then having to wait two whole seasons for the 2nd half of the show made things even worse in that regard lol, but thankfully I didn’t have as hard a time as I saw some other folks having, the plot for the most part was pretty easy to follow if you paid attention, the big thing after the delay was just trying to remember what all happened and where we were in the story lol. But yeah this really was a fun season, the plot was pretty interesting and the art and animation were very nice overall, biggest gripe is slight the lack of Misha and Sasha content but we had plenty of them in Season 1 after all.

And I gotta mention how killer the OP and ED were to this season, two absolute banger songs with fitting visuals for each, they were favorites of mine in both winter and summer lol. And with that I guess we wait for the 2nd cour, I really hope it has a proper schedule and doesn’t get the same treatment that this first cour got.
TheColonel76Sep 23, 2023 3:05 PM
Sep 23, 2023 3:31 PM

May 2016
jesus christ that was atrocious lmfaooooo
Sep 23, 2023 5:16 PM

Sep 2020
A very happy ending for Leno, Shin and Misa, Anos making the impossible possible to save the day, the fan unit singing another top demon song and a concrete teaser for a third season.
All in all this episode was an excellent finalefor the season season Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha.
Sep 23, 2023 5:17 PM
Sep 2023
ah man, i can't wait for cour 2... Episode 12 make me goosebumps, i feel happy when Anos make Nousgalia is nothing for him. love it
Sep 23, 2023 6:54 PM

Feb 2018
Welp, with all that, this season finally ended. We got a happy ending for this season but it looks like there'll be more too? lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 23, 2023 6:56 PM

Mar 2013
I'm glad the story has yet to be finished.
I really have yet to see some characters being revealed in the past. Like the girl on the uppermost part of the stairs, to the moon?

This is a great series! The animation is always fluid and I'm thankful for that. Now, to wait for more sequels... 🥰🥰🥰

CrazyButNot4USep 23, 2023 8:05 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 23, 2023 7:03 PM

Dec 2016
Well, this mess is finally over. Still didn't understood a single thing of what was going on and honestly, couldn't care less.

Glad is over, thats all
Sep 23, 2023 8:33 PM
Aug 2013
I didn´t enjoy the second season as much as the first one. I like Misa and Lay, but Misa was more like a main character in this arc and then the others were side characters, for example, Misha and Sasha, they just barely did something this season. I like that Misa finally has a family and has her happy ending.
But too sad Misha and Sasha barely had development. They just were there.
Also I´m sick of the chorus.
Hopefully, third season will be better...
Sep 23, 2023 10:29 PM

Jan 2021
I have no idea what just happened, but I got to see Anos do what he does best so I'm satisfied. That cliff hanger is interesting though, as I think it's the first time we've seen Anos not have an answer to something. I'm looking forward to the second cour, whenever it comes, but I hope it's a lot better than this one.

I also hope we get more Misha and Sasha next time around.

Sep 23, 2023 11:26 PM
May 2021
the ending of season 2 is sort of happy end, but then untill the the other half of anos appeared after the credit scene which makes things more intresting about how anos was created in the first place. Im looking foward to the next season 3 :D
Sep 24, 2023 1:24 AM
May 2021
Nice fight but really short and as expected he revived the spirit mother lol and misa as well. These last 4 episodes compensated for the previous confusing ones. And they ended it with nice cliffhanger for 2nd cour🔥. 8/10 for S2 part 1
Sep 24, 2023 2:28 AM
Nov 2021
somewhat unlimited power
Sep 24, 2023 2:39 AM

Jun 2021
Of course Anos can do something...can't follow after that. Well, Shin's dad mode was amusing to see. It's good that Leno can stay with them. I hope no more episode delay next season. Although episode 9 revived my interest of this anime, overall it's really a mess and confusing.
Sep 24, 2023 3:04 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty great episode.Really loved Anos dealt with Avos situation.Also Anos managed to save both Leno and Misa.

Finally peace returned to Midhaze.Fan Club songs a good song.

Anos forgot something about Abernyu.This hints to following cours and seasons.I will be waiting for the next cour eagerly.

Sep 24, 2023 5:06 AM
May 2017
This wouldn't be the conclusion to this season misfit if it isn't concluded with the Anos choir.

All in all this season is interesting to give a rating to. Because it started out decent in the first 3 episodes, then went to shit for about 4 episodes, then the plot got really good for the remaining 5. Those remaining 5 were vastly better than anything we got in season 1 which was a consistently nice watch. So if I were to rate season 1 a 6.5/10, this would be a 7.8/10. If it weren't for those bad episodes this would be higher, but it's all good.

Anyways they made sure to open up a plot point at the very end for cour 2. The recovery for Anos' missing memory from 2000 years ago.
Sep 24, 2023 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
LETS FUCKINGG GOOO PART 2 !!!

THIS SHOW IS MUST BE MASTERPIECE IF THEY DIDNT DELAYED REST OF EPISODE ALMOST HALF YEAR !!

PART 2 IS MORE COOL AND EPIC !!
Sep 24, 2023 6:09 AM

May 2018
TBH, it got really confused and to the point which delayed just made it uinteresting. I think i will wait for next season but even then my hopes are pretty low. 1st season was okay but this season just wasnt there

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Sep 24, 2023 9:28 AM
Aug 2020
Theory time: The other Anos we saw at the end is gonna be voiced by the original voice actor.
Sep 24, 2023 10:41 AM

May 2023
Reply to ZER0PT
Huge step down from the 1st season im in both story and animation.
The wait wasn't worth it.
5/10.
@ZER0PT your trippin animation was mad good
Sep 24, 2023 2:07 PM
Feb 2019
Now we will have Season 3 too.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

49 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

41 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

90 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

52 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

59 by badabass »»
Apr 10, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.