Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 1, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, that is one big mansion. Carol's family is rich, very rich. She has quite an energetic mom LOL

Funny how this episode paired up Tomo and Jun together alone in a house. Like seriously, this was like a script with the two main characters destined to be paired up in this episode. Tomo's reactions and nervousnss were priceless. 
Feb 1, 2023 8:03 AM

May 2020
Now for anyone wondering how and why Carol got the way she is right now, watching this episode makes it crystal clear… it’s the genes of her mother doing the thing. But she’s a sweet girl, inviting her friends over to her house, that HUGE house. Though they didn’t spend the night which for some reason was a great thing indeed as I don’t think Misuzu would’ve been able to endure that torment from Carol’s mother like that one time a whole night lol.

Also see those super free-spirited people like Carol are always the ones backstabbing when it comes to scoring in tests, you’d think they fail but no it’s them topping the charts… atleast in the world of anime. Nevermind this episode certainly is for mothers, we saw all three of them, but still think it’s a tie between Tomo and Carol’s mother on who’s how strange.

Tomo didn’t spend the night over at Carol’s house but she did at Jun’s.. thank the brotherhood, but waking up together on the same futon in the morning is definitely something they wanted but not this way.
Feb 1, 2023 10:18 AM

Apr 2016
MILF MANOR THE ANIMATION

As expected, blonde girl is rich as fuck, this weeks episode we see our main gang visiting her in her mansion, and also, as expected, Carol’s mom is hot and as free spirited as her daughter, genes truly are terrifying thing, also she seem to be very protective of her daughter, a good mom.

Tho, when they were going through the photo album of Carol as a kid, the first pic of her being on the side from the other kids was sad :(
Feb 1, 2023 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
They were playing Winning Winners Eleven lol...
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 1, 2023 10:42 AM

Feb 2019
Lets goooo Carol themed first half of the episode. Always nice to get some focus on best girl. Her moms just as hilarious as she is too!

You’d think suzu mom would know what her best friend kid looks like, just shows that they don’t hang out that often. Lol

Jun looked a pretty flustered with Tomo today. Is he finally waking up? We can only hope. Can’t wait for next week.
Marinate1016Feb 1, 2023 10:51 AM
Feb 1, 2023 11:01 AM

Nov 2016
The moms are great. You gotta love the english accent of Carol's.

How Tomo pulled up for the first time Was straight out of some old school battle shounen.

Midnight? That’s a weird flex, but hilarious choke hold. Funnier than the awkward touching while sleeping together.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 1, 2023 11:05 AM
Apr 2020
I'm 99% sure that Jun has been awakened for a lot of years. Is just that he tries hard to not go into that direction with the relationship or delay it.
Feb 1, 2023 11:26 AM

Jan 2018
Carol's mom's fake foreigner accent killed me. What country were they from again?

Carol is the type who acts like an idiot but is actually a genius inside, huh.

Jun was a gamer kid. And he seems to be ashamed of it now. He shouldn't be.

Jun and Tomo bragging about staying up till midnight. Meanwhile, me who's watching them at 1:30 AM when I have classes in the morning:Time to go to bed.
Feb 1, 2023 11:32 AM

Oct 2017
That was Carol's mom alright, the gene's strong in this one. Tomo's stay over at Jun's place was fun.
Feb 1, 2023 11:41 AM

Jan 2023
God damn that house is huge, well I suppose she could have something like that but bruh amazing.

Decent episode, good to watch if you have free time

Profile   ●   Website

Feb 1, 2023 11:46 AM

May 2016
This episode made me sad as it reminded me staying over w/ my friends as a kid.

Although even when I was like 12/13 I would stay up way later than 9/10 lol
Feb 1, 2023 11:56 AM

May 2015
These girls are the weirdest trio I've seen in anime, but I love it!

Carol is so soft and squishy in a cute way. She is indeed a pudding, lol. Also, she's smart despite her perpetually brainless look, which is interesting.

Jun and Tomo were kinda awkward together, but I'll take it as a good sign. Would like to see Jun taking more action.
Feb 1, 2023 12:37 PM

Apr 2010
Well looks like things where going well between the couple even sleeping over at each others place.
And the mothers of the others girls where introduced which was funny to watch, Tomo being mistaken first for a boy than as her mother which was also funny.
And Carol's house was as expected, big.
Also Jun was pretty mean with the girls hair accessories. 
Feb 1, 2023 12:51 PM

Mar 2020
Having friends over and staying up till midnight, oh I miss those days when I was a kid and had sleepovers all the time.

And Carol and her mom are just comedy as usual.
Feb 1, 2023 1:05 PM

May 2020
Everything Carol does is adorable
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Feb 1, 2023 1:06 PM
Oct 2021
i actually think this is the hidden gem of the season. episodes just keep getting better n better. love carol she’s hilarious too omg
Feb 1, 2023 1:09 PM
Jan 2022
I am still having difficulty coming to terms that Carol and Kiriko in Overwatch are voiced by the same person.
Feb 1, 2023 1:34 PM
Oct 2020
It was super interesting to hear Carol's mom's accent lol
Hello from whatever year I left this comment in! It's funny, we're separated by so many years, and yet we're both enjoying the same media...

Enjoy the present :)
Feb 1, 2023 1:49 PM
May 2020
sleepover was spicy
Feb 1, 2023 1:50 PM

Jan 2011
at first i thought i was gonna dislike Carol but she is fun
Feb 1, 2023 1:52 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Now we know where Carol gets her airhead antics from after seeing her mom within the huge mansion. Props to Japanese VA for Carol's Mom for delivering those English lines.
Feb 1, 2023 1:53 PM
Oct 2016
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with Carol and her mom. Talk about identical Carol mom might've well just cloned herself to make Carol. It was funny seeing those two along with Tomo and Misuzu interacting at that big mansion. The three friends Misuzu, Carol and Tomo all have a great friendship and its nice seeing Carol mom approve. The next segment focused even more on the three of them together studying. Tomo needing some help on her midterms and the other two offering to tutor. Its very wholesome at the three of them get closer to each other over the course of the show. Who knew Carol was so smart but it looks like she's similar to her mom that way of being extra perceptive. The big sleepover between Tomo and Jun was definitely exciting, Tomo almost backing out but being encouraged by Misuzu and Carol. I love the moments when Tomo and Jun kind of switch back and forth from being awkward. Like one scene Tomo will be awkward then the next its Jun being awkward. Never quite on the same page but we can see their feelings for each other coming through. Jun has a weird way of sleeping but maybe that moment can cause some movement in their relationship.
Feb 1, 2023 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
Did someone notice the cr7 poster in Jun's room? Or wasn't it?

Every time I saw it I was shouting SIUUUUU but maybe it wasn't Ronaldo and I feel stupid now
Feb 1, 2023 2:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
"It's 9:00pm, should we stay up late?"
I know it's meant as a joke, but still. I need to fix my fking sleep schedule man. Going to sleep at 5AM is not it.

Jun in the bathtub made me gay, Carol and Misuzu continue to slay, and Jun just spooned tomo in his sleep. This anime slaps hard asf, and might now just be my 2nd most favourite anime this season right after vinland saga.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 1, 2023 2:07 PM

Jan 2021
I didn't know Carol had that much money and she lives in a goddamn mansion lmao. 

Tomo going alone to Jun's house to stay over, things were fun & spicy at the same moment but it was nice as well.
Feb 1, 2023 2:07 PM

Jul 2022
k a w a i i i i
nice weekly dose of wholesome stuff man
Feb 1, 2023 2:19 PM

May 2019
Funny how both Carol's and Misuzu's mom thought Tomo was a boy at first and how both girls kind of take after their moms. I disliked Misuzu at first but her blunt attitude/demeanor has grown on me and when her and Carol team up it's a deadly combination.

It's becoming clear that Jun is realizing that Tomo is not just a bro and I was a little surprised that Tomo didn't hit him when he got her in that locking position on the futon.
Feb 1, 2023 3:25 PM

Jun 2017
This ep was cute. Too cute. I'm going to explode. It's impossible to hate.
Feb 1, 2023 3:26 PM

Nov 2021
They nailed Carol's mom, lmao. She sounds exactly like a foreigner trying to speak Japanese. Another great episode of Tomo-chan.
Feb 1, 2023 4:18 PM
Jan 2023
boring episode we a splash of futon fun!
Feb 1, 2023 4:19 PM
Oct 2020
Carol W!!!!!

her mom was great too
Feb 1, 2023 4:25 PM

Nov 2020
Meeting Misuzu and Carol's mother is something I didn't expect, now I don't know which is the quintessential MILF in this series: Akemi, Mizaki or Ferris.

I was hoping that they would break that tension being at Jun's house but then I remembered that we are going for # 5 and that would lower interest in the series for the rest of the series

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI

Feb 1, 2023 4:27 PM

Dec 2013
I hope we get more Carol  and her mom moments, that was lovely.
Feb 1, 2023 4:31 PM

Feb 2020
Precious moments 

mega cute as a loli, would be great in doujins.

fun ep overall, they really slept together huh.

Feb 1, 2023 4:43 PM

Sep 2017
Carol would be the kind of idiot who's very smart book smart with trivial highschool work. Just your typically cooky, rich foreigners in Japan lmao.
Feb 1, 2023 5:00 PM
Feb 2022
Que nostalgia la referencia a Winning Eleven (buenos tiempos). Detrás de su cara inocente, Carol es muy inteligente. Hizo en dos segundos el problema de matemáticas de Tomo y Misuzu, y quedo primera en los exámenes. Dome Carol, y no pare de domar. La madre de Carol también es muy simpática.
Feb 1, 2023 5:02 PM
Feb 2022
AkeZZZ said:
They were playing Winning Winners Eleven lol...
That moment bring back memories. 
Feb 1, 2023 5:11 PM

Feb 2021
I like how Carol's mom accent was done 
Feb 1, 2023 5:36 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So many good bits in this one, the first two being focused on the girls were both fun, Carol’s mom doesn’t seem far off from Carol herself and Gundou’s mom had a similar reaction to Carol as Gundou did lol, and both great milfs to add to the list in this show. I also enjoyed Gundou having a nice moment with Tomo and Carol when helping them study.

But even with those two great first bits, my favorite was definitely the gaming sleepover one, it was a mix of cute and nostalgic because I was really reminded of staying at friends’ places and doing this exact thing growing up and there’s no beating gaming with the buds, of course there was some extreme tension going on between Tomo and Jun too for obvious reasons lol, and then there was Tomo getting spooned by a sleeping Jun which was fantastic.
Feb 1, 2023 5:40 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
God damn Carol's house is huge, and her mom is as much of an airhead as her daughter. I mean the daughters resemble their respective mothers quite well.

Also I did not expect Carol to be that smart, a hidden genius.

That sleepover at the end as well, 11:30 and 12am are late times for them.... actual rookie numbers, those 2 times are so early for me lol, I sleep at like 2am even when university starts and I have to wake up early I still sleep at like 12am or 1am...

Need to see Misuzu and Tomo's mothers meet up again, seems like they have some history :)

Feb 1, 2023 5:45 PM
Oct 2021
Very cute introduction to Carols mom; now we know where she gets her quirkiness from.

I really do wish Tomo got to study with Jun. would have been cute if she was doing a problem and she couldn’t do it and be leaned over close to her to show her. Would have been awkward but maybe it would show more progressing between the two

Tomo going over to June house is pure gold. But what was his deal with him sitting in his desk chair, sighing and then slapping his face? Maybe he finally realized that she was at his house, in his shower…naked?? And then being awkward while she was drying her hair?? Best parts were when she kept losing and they were messing around and how he was leaning over her…perfect set up for a kiss!! And then him spooning her and waking up with her next to him! Priceless! But what was he trying to say before he fell asleep?
Feb 1, 2023 6:02 PM

May 2014
This is my favorite episode so far! I love the voice acting so much & it's hilarious to me. I'm glad I started this romcom after so many years.
Oscar and Andre deserved better
Feb 1, 2023 6:29 PM
Dec 2022
Carol really is a princess, I mean how big is her house and yard?? Her mom was... interesting, like mother like daughter, but why are her sleeves so long? You know I feel like Misuzu's feelings are starting to look more open thanks to Tomo's best friendship. Tomo and Jun are spending the night together, and her mom's already considering baby names for her grandchild, priceless😂! Her dad wasn't phased by that, hmm I think a overprotective dad's a bit funnier lol. I think after what happened last night changed their relationship a bit.
Feb 1, 2023 6:33 PM
May 2020
It was the best episode so far, the comedy was funnny and more constant, and there was some actual progression between the main couple
Feb 1, 2023 6:37 PM
Mar 2021
As a Brit Carol coming from the English education system and instantly ranking first on a test in a Japanese school gotta be the most unrealistic shit i've seen in an anime in ages lool
Feb 1, 2023 7:03 PM
Jul 2020
Carol and her mum is thing that you can not help it. And apperently a force that you can not be reckon with.

Tomo being invited to sleep at Jun's house was comedy gold. (Jun trully is a beast in bed....  Keep up there gril! .... 🤣 )
Feb 1, 2023 7:05 PM

May 2015
Gonna be honestly I'm loving the cute friendship between Misuzu and Tomo more than the actual main romance lol. When Misuzu craves her attention its SO ADORABLE!!! They're such good friends. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 1, 2023 7:26 PM
Mar 2021
Fuwa fuwa~ Carol and her mom really cute.
In this episode we get to see all their parent.
Jun and Tomo getting closer one-step 🥰
Feb 1, 2023 7:28 PM
Jul 2022
Carol’s the undisputed best character. I laughed hard as hell when she said Misuzu and her had matching braids and then Misuzu took her hair band out, then when Jun took their hair ornaments and put them high up. I laughed a couple of episodes back when he took Misuzu’s scrunchy and threw it. It’s petty things like that that really make me laugh.
Feb 1, 2023 7:29 PM

Nov 2017
Misuzu and carol, the best duo lol

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

163 by Magicmist »»
Yesterday, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2023

178 by Magicmist »»
May 30, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

129 by Magicmist »»
May 26, 11:19 PM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

136 by Magicmist »»
May 25, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Would this show be better without Carol?

eWEQRW123123 - Apr 21

39 by Brandis_king »»
May 24, 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.