Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 17, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, the guilt of Nerula's death. Poor Nagomi...

More gun shootouts this episode...seriously though, it seems this anime loves to solve problems through violence. Gotta admire Nagomi for standing her ground even after all the drama that happened in these recent episodes. Quite a bloody ending for Zoya. Manami
Stark700Nov 17, 2022 8:37 AM
Nov 17, 2022 7:31 AM

Apr 2014
Ninja cafe, that's interesting. This is the starting point for Nagomi to reform the maid industry in Akihabara.
Kedamono Group vs Tontokoton next?
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 17, 2022 7:41 AM

May 2012
Stark700 said:
Quite a bloody ending for Zoya.

I think you mean Manami.

Nagomi decided to be a maid that Nerula would be proud of. And it looks like Creatureland group might be cutting their ties with Oinky Doink cafe by taking them out.
zenjamibuNov 17, 2022 8:18 AM
Nov 17, 2022 8:22 AM
Sep 2021
Decent, that was one interesting battle, the creature land group now has complete control over Akiba, and a new problem is approaching our Mcs and Nagomi got a good development.
I give it 5/10.
Nov 17, 2022 8:31 AM

Nov 2017
Finally Nagomi had her moment to shine. Creatureland should be thanking Oinky Doink, they've been taking out the competition here.
Nov 17, 2022 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
I was kinda worried for a second, that Nogomi's development will be similar to that of Swindler from Akudama Drive and will present her downfall into villainy due to corrupting environment she found herself in.
Thankfully, she rejects violence despita being already set on Ranko's path and it seems. It seems she aims to make a change in Akibahara and get rid of it's violent ways.
I also like how Piggies were aiming for the legs and I don't think they killed anyone.

Stark700 said:

"Directed by Quentin Tarantino" 🤣

Nov 17, 2022 8:32 AM

Nov 2016
Past the midway point our heroine is off stray after a loss. I feel like we see this particularly often in P.A's cute girls in a working environment shows.

But this show is extra campy, so Nagomi returned in the hour of need as a ninja. Don't let yourself fool from her appearance, she's a real maid at heart. Those of us who hoped she would change violently probably ended up disappointed.

Tenchou's attempt to take a hostage was answered with a bang, lol. Keep failing queen.

Manami died in crimson. RIP.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 17, 2022 9:03 AM

Dec 2016
Even though I'm still a bit on the fence on how Nagomi got her whole ninja skills in one week, it's a flaw I can ignore given how ridiculous the whole setting has always been.

I sill love Nagomi's fortitude after such a traumatic event on losing Nerula. The way she lectures Manami with the "Moe Moe Kyun" mantra does befit her role as a maid that doesn't want any more bloodshed.

Given that the few ones that survived ran away, I'm expecting them to comeback for the finale. But I'm also expecting a double cross on behalf of the now ruling Beastorian and also close the open business on Ranko's backstory.
Nov 17, 2022 9:27 AM

Dec 2008
Nagomi rocked her new Ninja powers. Moe Moe Kyun!!! Still cut up about Nerula though.
May the Uguu be with you.

Nov 17, 2022 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
The alleged victim: Nerula, losing her life in the hands of the Crimson Supernova Manami, and Maidalien is not backing down on this war. Really though, this should've been enough to put Nagomi out of commission...and for the time being, disguising herself as a ninja maid when Ranko temporarily takes over her duties, her cover's easily blown, and knowing the full extent of the emotional damage, running away is not an option anymore.

It's not just Nagomi suffering Nerula's death, but other Maidalien customers who also has Nerula as their favourite, keeping a picture of Nerula as a souvenir of remembrance. Even the ramen joint's uncle has witnessed many scenes in his lifetime, though not one in such a case like Nerula's.

The extra-terrestrial war between Creatureland's Oinky Doink Cafe and Maidalien led by Manami, it's an all-out war fill with stealth, gun and their gunshots, and no hostages. The unlikely backup being Nagomi, she's fully embracing the Akihabara maid's lifestyle...of killings. Honestly, the current head Ugaki doesn't want war but peace, and at least Maidalien's betrayal joining Creatureland makes sense of how Manami's time was so outdated.

Nagomi really had a transformation in her character development this episode, embracing love but not war, that's the calling of the Akihabara maid, not resorting to violence, but how Nerula guided her on her way to becoming the type of maid she's called to be. And pig huntin' season's over with Manami's demise, but the acquisition of Maidalien into Creatureland dissolving the former into defunct land, and Creatureland's plan to rid of Oinky Doink Cafe's people, another internal rift has just begun.

Wow to Nagomi, you really have grown up.
Nov 17, 2022 10:03 AM

Dec 2021
I did not expect Nagomi to be a ninja of all things as I was thinking she gets a gun herself and start shooting enemy maids but this is peak performance of Nagomi. She even managed to hit some of the aliens despite not killing them since the pigs are low on ammunition. I wonder if Nagomi is going to beat Cafe Lycoreco's Chisato in terms of body count in a future episode.

That firing squad of Manami is just brutal and died like a badass full of blood like Tony Montana. Nerula can now be at peace and glad her fans managed to convince Nagomi to go back on being a maid.

Sounds like the Creatureland is going to suffer the same fate as the Tojo Clan with the internal rifts between factions with Ton Tonkoton going to get caught in the crossfire with the power struggles within the creatures.
Nov 17, 2022 10:31 AM

Mar 2020
The war between Maidalien and Ton Tokoton cafe raged on, no holds barred, no hostages, no holding back, and with Nerula's demise last episode, Nagomi has gone into hiding as a ninja, but with a push from Ranko, and a few hardcore fans of Nerula, Nagomi embraced love, not violence, while backing up her fellow maids in the process. She had some good moments, for sure, but it felt way too quick to really develop her character in a more effective way. We really needed one more episode for this war to get more of an emotional impact, which we didn't. As for the fighting itself, I still feel the show is playing it safe with the amount of blood and insanity. Embrace the insanity, don't hide from it!

With the merging of Maidalien and Creatureland, there is sure to be more internal fighting, and how will Ton Tokoton be mixed up in things in the future?
Nov 17, 2022 10:48 AM

Jul 2022
damn, the way they gunned her down... brutal
i like.
Nov 17, 2022 11:13 AM
May 2018
anatabo ran debo don doko ran de booo
Nov 17, 2022 11:17 AM

Feb 2016
Great episode for the great show.
Nov 17, 2022 11:38 AM

Apr 2021
I loved manamis death
Nov 17, 2022 11:44 AM

Jun 2017
The power of moe moe kyun is strong within Nagonin!
Nov 17, 2022 11:58 AM
Mar 2019
Damn, why i feel bad for her
Nov 17, 2022 12:11 PM
May 2021
Nagonin to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oinky-doink for the win
And RIP to a legendary maid
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Nov 17, 2022 12:14 PM

Jun 2019
Looks like Nagomi will stick with her own principles which are totally fine if this is what she believes in. But, RIP badass Minami-san. You were doing things your own way. I always feel sad for badass ladies' death.

Also, Nice one... Panda-san.
Nov 17, 2022 12:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So in the end it's better to be a pig maid than a ninja
Nov 17, 2022 12:53 PM

Feb 2014
Nagomi being a ninja was rather cute, but sudden. I can't blame her for running away from what happen to Nerula in the previous episode, but I'm glad that she returned in the right time to help Oinky Doink deal with Manami's squad. The way that Nagomi unleashed her kunai at the enemy maids was impressive, as was how she sent Manami into the ground with an almightly bitchslap to her face, before standing over her to assert her dominance with the power of Moe Moe Kyun!

Also, a little shout out to Panda, who also killed off three maids. Panda continues to be someone you don't want to mess around with. XD

In the end, Manami got killed off by Ugaki and her firing squad. However, the merger plan with CreatureLand didn't go well for her and her company got swallowed up whole. Unsurprisingly, Oinky Doink STILL can't catch a break as the CreatureLand boss wants to sever ties with them. Now with Nagomi back and with her new goal in mind and a stronger backbone to reinforce that goal, I'm sure that this big corporation will regret ever messing with our favourites maids. =)
Nov 17, 2022 1:10 PM

Oct 2017
Nagomi being a ninja was funny but she's a maid at heart. The conflict resolved pretty fast which was kind of underwhelming.
Nov 17, 2022 2:42 PM

Jul 2016
Stupid af but Nagomi finally showed a glimpse of character growth... by becoming the strongest and deadliest ninja maid this side of Akiba has ever witnessed. Now I wonder how's the training in that ninja cafe, considering it accomplished in making Nagomi throw kunais like Sasuke in less than a week.

By the way, seeing Manami becoming Swiss cheese was very pleasant to see. Looking forward to Tenchou receiving the same treatment.
Nov 17, 2022 2:47 PM

Jun 2012
Without Manami and her supporters, Maidaliens lost it's firepower and were easily taken over, guess Manami had last laugh at the end...
Nov 17, 2022 2:47 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well that whole ordeal has now been dealt with and is over, but it looks like a bigger one is on the horizon

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 17, 2022 3:38 PM
Jul 2021
Nagonin has entertained me twice as much in 1 episode than the whole of Shinobi no Ittoki. I guess that shows you how epic Maid Wars is . . .
Nov 17, 2022 3:58 PM

Nov 2011
Best episode of the series yet. My god Nagomi actually a badass lets go!!!

Damn that shootout was insane. What an episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 17, 2022 3:59 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Manami and the Maidalien Group is just the mid boss and it's actually Nagi and Ton Tokoton's very own group will be the end game here. The close-quarters gun fight and the use of every object you see as a weapon was very yakuza-like. That ninja bitch slap was satisfying but Okachimachi John Wick'd the shit out of those Maidaliens was the icing of the cake this episode.
Nov 17, 2022 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
Dope episode, and that end was brutal! Good thing to see.
Nov 17, 2022 4:07 PM

Jan 2021
Kinda underwhelming with how fast they killed Minami off.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Nov 17, 2022 4:36 PM
King

Apr 2016
Peak anime right here.
These sig updates harder den a bih to keep up wit
Nov 17, 2022 4:40 PM

Sep 2020
Any theories about the returning customer wearing a trench coat?
He always seems to implicitly ask for Ranko so maybe he's an officer regularly checking on her?
Nov 17, 2022 5:25 PM
May 2011
Wow. So the interesting threat introduced last episode is immediately dealt with. Nagomi spent the first 6 episodes cowering in her own piss, but now she's Naruto? Fuck this show.
Nov 17, 2022 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't expect for the fights in this show to be so epic yet hilarious at the same time. Loved this episode!!
Nov 17, 2022 6:15 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this show is everything i've needed for a long time...

... minus the death
Nov 17, 2022 6:41 PM

Mar 2014
Thank god that crazy bitch is dead... She is a cockroach, hard to kill and fucking annoying
Nov 17, 2022 6:58 PM
May 2022
You know Nerula's death didn't even matter at the end; due to the fact she barely had any development other than being a support character and not a side character; but it made Nagomi stronger regardless of the incident. Initially have to hate Nagomi in the future, but thankfully it isn't the case here; though I am not eating my words yet until the finale. (She is quite more competent as a ninja more than a gangster maid, but not unless she evolve more.)

Now that Manami is out of the picture; who is introduced as the superboss, Nagi might be the final boss Oinky Doink will face and the Big Bang war might take place within the Creatureland Group through an implosion.

I bet the Debt Collector will get annihilated soon.
Nov 17, 2022 7:01 PM
May 2022
Okay then, Manami is now reincarnated as a arachnid vampire Aranea not long after.😅
Nov 17, 2022 7:05 PM
May 2022
zenjamibu said:
Stark700 said:

I think you mean Manami.

Nagomi decided to be a maid that Nerula would be proud of. And it looks like Creatureland group might be cutting their ties with Oinky Doink cafe by taking them out.

Nagi thought they were dead, so the chances of an implosion within the building will be high. Perhaps a showdown will begin soon.
Nov 17, 2022 7:17 PM
May 2022
MegamiRem said:
Nagomi being a ninja was funny but she's a maid at heart. The conflict resolved pretty fast which was kind of underwhelming.

At least it's better than dragging it out until the finale.
Nov 17, 2022 8:39 PM

Feb 2016
NAGONIN IS THE BEST AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Out of fucking nowhere Nagomi trained and now has ninja skills, this anime is so crazy, so sick!!!!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 17, 2022 9:04 PM
Jul 2021
Why are you so awesome Akiba Maid War?
Nov 17, 2022 9:37 PM

Jul 2021
tf did i watch? why did the maids from maidalien didn't shoot and waited for our oinky doiny maids to shoot and kill them all? this bugged me so much i couldn't enjoy at all.

still glad that nagomi didn't kill.

supernova had quite a brutal and painful death. f.

my least fav episode till now.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 17, 2022 10:18 PM

May 2019
Even though Nerula was a side character I'm sure that Nagomi would see her all the time since they spent quite a bit of time outside handing out flyers. I'm glad that Nerula was brought up in this episode and that Nagomi settled the score (RIP Nerula). It's also nice to see that Nagomi has developed a backbone without becoming murderous.

CreatureLand should've thanked the Oinky Doink cafe by getting rid of the competition but instead they plan on removing them?! They'll pay for that choice...
Nov 17, 2022 10:53 PM

Mar 2007
Nagomi leveled up to become a ninja maid skilled at throwing those kunai thingies! Seems her hand to hand has improved also, and all this without a training montage.

Is it bad that there was more "ninja" action in this episode than in Shinobi No Ittoki so far??

If felt sorry for Manami, she didn't choose the thug maid life, the thug maid life chose her. She went out in style!
Nov 17, 2022 11:11 PM

May 2020
Well it took years and years of blood and sweat for people out there to become a ninja, but look at Nagomi.. just a week. Talent sure is a frightening thing.
Nov 18, 2022 3:12 AM
Oct 2019
damn Nagomi become a skilled ninja in a week?

I didn't expect Manami to get killed this fast.
Nov 18, 2022 3:25 AM

Mar 2019
No, Manami nooooooooooo... Say it ain't so. Gone too soon.

Btw, couple of funny scenes with Nagomi this week as a ninja. Pretty sick slap she gave Manami during the showdown at the end.
Nov 18, 2022 5:14 AM

Feb 2013
Nin Nin Powers activate
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akiba Maid Sensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

eplipswich - Oct 13, 2022

171 by eldaristclosekin »»
Apr 23, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Akiba Maid Sensou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2022

393 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 23, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Akiba Meido Sensou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2022

120 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 14, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Akiba Meido Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2022

320 by ShoeWithNoSoul »»
Mar 10, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Akiba Meido Sensou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

102 by Sealjani »»
Mar 5, 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.