Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 29, 2022 2:31 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
This is the end...
Oct 29, 2022 2:32 AM

Nov 2020
Well, it's over. It's a sweet ending for a very sweet manga. Loved it to bits these past years. I'll miss these characters so much.
Oct 29, 2022 2:33 AM
Feb 2019
despite my mixed feelings of the last 20 or so chapters im glad they ended it off good
Oct 29, 2022 2:33 AM
Oct 2019
It has been a great journey. I will definitely miss this series.

That "I am gonna make him propose" is so fitting too.
This last chapter gives me goosebumps

10/10. The greatest manga I have ever read.
WalkingAbacusOct 29, 2022 2:51 AM
Oct 29, 2022 2:43 AM

Oct 2013
This was beautiful. 10/10
No other manga is like this...
Oct 29, 2022 2:49 AM

Jul 2012
It's been such a long time. Like the ending and Aka did the real "O kawaii koto" =/ One of the best/best manga read in the recent (mb even 5+) years, even with some last arcs being not the best. In general some of the works felt so bland so this one was really like a fresh breath, funny enough with Aka from the start saying that he was using the basic tropes. Gotta say tried rereading with a good timeout and some stuff already felt a bit old, still pretty funny.

As for the ending chapter, Kaguya's smile is just happiness! And so many color pages, beatiful!!! Putting aside the whole plot of last arcs, kinda weird seeing or why was he even introduced, Oobayashi-sensei. Really felt like he should have some important role in the Shinomiya war, but he was shown only couple of times.

Overall 10/10 really will miss this manga and characters!!! Hayasaka is the best!!! Haven't laughed so much reading anything in a long time.
So already another work planned by Aka.
Oct 29, 2022 2:54 AM

Oct 2017
I got really emotional reading this chapter. Watching them all graduate and how everyone wanted to graduate with Shirogane, that made me emotional.

It's been a fun journey with this manga for the past few years. Had a great time reading this. Gonna stay as one my alltime favourite mangas and gonna miss this a lot.
Oct 29, 2022 3:00 AM

Mar 2015
i cried, very satisfying ending. really nostalgic too with lot calling. not to mention those characters.

kinda fumbled on the last arc, but still very entertaining journey throughout. 10/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 29, 2022 3:09 AM

Jan 2016
Can't think of anything that will leave a bigger hole than Kaguya just has, not even ashamed to admit I choked up reading the chapter.

Up there with my GOAT graduation chapters like K-ON and Sket Dance.

I will dearly miss Kaguya, which in my opinion is the best rom-com in manga. 10/10
Oct 29, 2022 3:09 AM

Jan 2013
Goodbye Kaguya. While the quality of this manga didn't keep its level constant along the ride (and certainly not towards the later chapters) it's still a great read for everyone. I'll miss it.
Oct 29, 2022 3:12 AM

Jul 2021
Well going to clear some opinion of mine because the last few chapters were kinda weak or I’ll just say it went through a goddamn acceleration (From what I’m seeing), too bad because I felt like most of the characters deserves a better ending but the final arc is just neglecting those opportunities, it’s really just a personal issue of mine because the turn of events is kind of unexpected for a character-driven series and if ya’ll been a fan of a series up until now, then good for you to enjoy this series from the beginning till the end regardless when the series stumbles or truly show some shining moments overtime. I’ve seen a lot of final arc facing issues with it’s direction of course, there will never be a perfect ending by any means as everything will depend on one’s enjoyment. 

This chapter on the other hand, IS SCREAMING A SEQUEL!!!!!

Overall this series will remain something in my heart be. I really do hope the anime, in the future, improve this arc because it has a competent presentation with a unique flare to it, to compensate the writing quality of this final arc which is a 5/10 but overall it's a 7/10 for me.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 29, 2022 3:20 AM
Dec 2018
best final ever, amazing!
kawaii koto
Oct 29, 2022 3:35 AM
Jan 2022
I'm in tears. Also that was the last o kawaii koto :')
Oct 29, 2022 3:37 AM

Sep 2010
I really wasn't going to cry, but the individual character panels got to me. I hope there is a sequel! That's where it leaves off though for now, huh? Goodbye!

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Oct 29, 2022 3:37 AM

May 2020
I got teary-eyed and it normally never happens. These characters made this manga for me and watching them graduate, made me think back to the time I started reading this series, it was in last year of my high school and now almost 4 years later, when I'm about to come out of my college in few months made me realize the hefty amount of time I invested in this series. People say last arc wasn't upto the mark, it isn't completely wrong but who cares.

This was and will always be my favourite series of all time. A journey full of memories, 10/10.
Oct 29, 2022 3:41 AM

Dec 2013
A decent ending to a great series. That final colour page hit me hard with nostalgia.
Oct 29, 2022 3:41 AM
Jan 2021
I am empty truly life changing series
Oct 29, 2022 3:46 AM

Feb 2018
Man what a journey this has been, i started reading this four years ago and now it came to an end. I'm so happy with how it ended. It was simple and beautiful. Best Rom-Com ever!

I got teary seeing everyone congratulating Miyuki my man deserves it, Kaguya won the final chapter lol she was so cute and we got to see her How Cute one last time we have been blessed

my only complaint is there was no Hayasaka for the last chapter aka could have included her in the last pages... man I'm so sad and we didn't get Kei too :((

I really hope Aka gives us an epilogue chapter sometime in the future. Also Kaguya Wants to be Proposed To when Aka

Gonna miss them a lot, Goodbye Shuchiin
Oct 29, 2022 3:47 AM

Aug 2015
Very cute and sweet ending. My favorite manga of the last decade although I have to admit that over the last thirty chapters there have been some ups and downs. Some of the choices left me confused or unconvinced. Hoping that the excellent anime adaptation can improve some aspects. (if it ever gets that far). That said, although the question of marriage is left open, which is logical for young adults of 18 years, it seems that there was a revelation in this way in a special of Oshi no Ko.

This manga will affect me forever. Kaguya x Miyuki <3
10/10

Good bye!
Oct 29, 2022 3:50 AM
Jun 2022
Could have done more but I don’t give a fuck I was too engrossed in the story I wish I could read the glory of this story once again Please I want to thank aka for this story that he has given us Love is war up till the end 10/10
Oct 29, 2022 3:52 AM

Dec 2021
I told myself not to cry
But the tears just flowed like crazy.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War is a romance manga that brought me with such impactful emotions throughout the chapters especially the Cultural Festival Arc which was emotional and just make me feel so happy for them even though, they didn't really confess yet.

Fast forward to today's chapter, where all the third years are celebrating their graduation while everyone is planning to celebrate this wonderful occasion with Shirogane. This entire chapter just made me feel so much emotions and probably one of my favourite manga endings I have read. It was a perfect conclusion to the story of two geniuses coming up with a array of hilarious schemes just to make the other party confess their feelings. Thank you Kaguya for such a wondeful journey throughout these seven years, I might be new to the anime scene but I will never forget this amazing, tear-filled and joyful romance story

Can't wait for what Aka Akasaka is cooking up next!
AcelaineaApr 8, 1:21 AM
Oct 29, 2022 3:59 AM

Sep 2014
I'm really gonna miss it even though I really didn't enjoy at all the last arc and those send-off chapters. But the finale was pretty good and I will miss all of those goofballs and their antics. A solid 8/10.
Oct 29, 2022 4:11 AM
Apr 2019
Even if some of the final arcs were a bit of a mixed bag, I really couldn't have asked for a better end.
Easily a 10/10 manga
Oct 29, 2022 4:20 AM

Aug 2017
Oh man it’s actually over, I can’t believe it. I’m going to miss the manga so much. It’s one of the few mangas where I’ve been reading for years and it finally ended.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Oct 29, 2022 4:20 AM
Aug 2016
Been reading Kaguya's manga since S1 started (so almost 4 full years). Loved every bit of it, so much that for the first time since i started reading manga online i actually searched for the raw sometimes thanks for the hype.
Gonna be honest, i was huuuugely disappointed by the final chapters, feels like they was as empty as they could possibly be (Ishimiko cut was a big shot, ngl). Not to mention the Kaguya rescue arc, not that i didn't enjoy some scenes, but good part of that arc didn't make any sense at all.

After all that, i can say that Kaguya for me is peak romcom and now's gonna be a huge weekly miss in my reading schedules.
Thanks for all, Aka.
10/10 out of heart (otherwise it would be 9)
Looking forward to his oneshot drawn by Takako Oogami.
Oct 29, 2022 4:24 AM
Apr 2020
That was a PERFECT finale.
I could not be happier with this ending.
Thank you Aka-sensei for this beautiful journey. Through all its ups and downs, it is a rom-com MASTERPIECE, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
10/10
Oct 29, 2022 4:25 AM
Jul 2019
Smoking that pack rn

Oct 29, 2022 4:27 AM
Apr 2014
8/10 despite all the flaws, Kaguya's peak were among the best out of any romcom

Anyway see you guys in Oshi no Ko thread

Oct 29, 2022 4:28 AM
Jan 2021
where can I read it in English? japanese would work as well.
Oct 29, 2022 4:52 AM

Sep 2011
God that got me, seeing the main 5 just running off having more of the same interactions they always have had just makes me wish it was still going on. I do think the series generally stayed past when it was at its peak and that it ended at the right time before it potentially got burnt out, but its a good sign that im still left wanting more.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 29, 2022 5:08 AM

Sep 2019
Wow… I’m actually crying. Loved this manga so much. Thank you for creating this Aka.

Graduations are always depressing but seeing these graduate hit different. Those colored pages made me even sadder. The story had it’s ups and downs but I’m still giving it a 10/10. Loved it.
Oct 29, 2022 5:12 AM
Mar 2022
I CRIED AO MUCH AHHHHH
Oct 29, 2022 5:23 AM

Aug 2008
The kind of ending it should have had 120 chapters ago. There was no need to drag this series out, and now we have several arcs teased that went absolutely nowhere.

Regardless, I doubt I'll ever re-read this series, but I'm happy he played it safe at the end.
Oct 29, 2022 5:38 AM

Apr 2012
I was so disappointed with the last arc that I still can't get used to the fact that the last chapter does a pretty soft and warm ending to the whole story and still looking for some catch lol. Anyway, it was a little melancholic and nice to see the final chapter of this. On the one hand, I'm sorry it's over. On the other hand, it was a beautiful ending, that finishes story without any stupid shit like an open end, random twists or some "and the adventure continues".

hyperknees91 said:
The kind of ending it should have had 120 chapters ago. There was no need to drag this series out, and now we have several arcs teased that went absolutely nowhere.

Regardless, I doubt I'll ever re-read this series, but I'm happy he played it safe at the end.

Well, in my country they say "better late than never". Rushed finale, but Aka at least at the last moment did not let it turn into another Horimiya or Komi-san.
Oct 29, 2022 5:41 AM

Jul 2017
A really good and nostalgic chapter to conclude one of the most memorable romcom manga series of all time. This whole manga was a rollercoaster, there were tons of great moments and tons of rough phases too (especially the Ishigami stuff in the second half of the series that felt like it went on forever and wasn't handled properly alongside the final major arc being messy), so I can't really rate it highly, but it is still memorable and it was one of the first manga I kept up with weekly and purchased, like Promised Neverland.

This is the series that had me frustrated at times, but also in love with it in others. The series where I threw a volume in the bin (although it was damaged already) after an episode, and that led to my friends wanting to win me over with the series again by buying all the Kaguya volumes brand new for my birthday last year to keep on my shelf. So yeah, definitely an up-down experience but one I'm going to miss a ton, especially for the characters here like Kaguya and Shirogane. May their journey continue in a great fashion off-screen now.
Oct 29, 2022 5:42 AM

Aug 2008
RobertBobert said:
I was so disappointed with the last arc that I still can't get used to the fact that the last chapter does a pretty soft and warm ending to the whole story and still looking for some catch lol. Anyway, it was a little melancholic and nice to see the final chapter of this. On the one hand, I'm sorry it's over. On the other hand, it was a beautiful ending, that finishes story without any stupid shit like an open end, random twists or some "and the adventure continues".

hyperknees91 said:

Well, in my country they say "better late than never". Rushed finale, but Aka at least at the last moment did not let it turn into another Horimiya or Komi-san.

I agree, and a part of me is glad he basically chose to gave up on the drama as he has shown how he...really couldn't find a good approach for Kaguya. It's best to end things this way. If anything I just think he should have ended it much much earlier.
Oct 29, 2022 5:45 AM

Apr 2012
hyperknees91 said:
RobertBobert said:

I agree, and a part of me is glad he basically chose to gave up on the drama as he has shown how he...really couldn't find a good approach for Kaguya. It's best to end things this way. If anything I just think he should have ended it much much earlier.

By the way, the rushed ending reminded me of another couple of mangas, where the author really didn't know how to end it, but still finished the story so as not to turn the work into zombies. So, it really makes some sense.
Oct 29, 2022 5:48 AM

May 2021
And with that comes an end to the first manga I ever read. RIP Kaguya-chama. At least until Aka comes out with Kaguya-Sama: Marriage is War.

I really did wear a suit for this, just like these guys.

If Aka does decide on another spin-off focusing on them trying to get each other to propose, I hope he does it AFTER Oshi no Ko is finished otherwise it probably won't be as good. Other than that, a shame I won't get to see more of Mako's suffering unless...

Finally, proud to have graduated the same year as this manga finished and our MCs graduated from Shuchi'in Academy.

Oct 29, 2022 5:51 AM

Aug 2008
RobertBobert said:
hyperknees91 said:

By the way, the rushed ending reminded me of another couple of mangas, where the author really didn't know how to end it, but still finished the story so as not to turn the work into zombies. So, it really makes some sense.

I mean, you never want anything to turn into The Simpsons...so yes, even an abrupt/non-sensical ending is better than making you numb/non-caring to the series as a whole.
Oct 29, 2022 5:54 AM

Jan 2018
Well, it was a long good ride.

But man after that confession arc it really went downhill for me would have hoped for a better ending chapters but well all is well that end well.
Oct 29, 2022 5:57 AM

Apr 2012
hyperknees91 said:
RobertBobert said:

I mean, you never want anything to turn into The Simpsons...so yes, even an abrupt/non-sensical ending is better than making you numb/non-caring to the series as a whole.

Oh lol, I'm still salty because The Simpsons has become the symbol of the zombie franchise. I literally grew up with this cartoon. I would have suffered a mental injury if Kaguya-sama had become like this.
Oct 29, 2022 6:09 AM

Aug 2008
RobertBobert said:
hyperknees91 said:

Oh lol, I'm still salty because The Simpsons has become the symbol of the zombie franchise. I literally grew up with this cartoon. I would have suffered a mental injury if Kaguya-sama had become like this.

The only thing I can really equate Kaguya to is School Rumble. Something that starts off light-hearted/goofy then has a much more dramatic second half, only to have an ending that is much more aligned with the beginning.

It's weird because Kaguya's second half is much more poorly handled than School Rumble's, but Kaguya does have the better ending chapter.
Oct 29, 2022 6:13 AM
Feb 2022
hoping there is a spin off of "ishigami Love is suffering"
Oct 29, 2022 6:14 AM
Feb 2022
hoping there is a spin off of "ishigami Love is suffering"
Oct 29, 2022 6:15 AM

Apr 2012
hyperknees91 said:
RobertBobert said:

The only thing I can really equate Kaguya to is School Rumble. Something that starts off light-hearted/goofy then has a much more dramatic second half, only to have an ending that is much more aligned with the beginning.

It's weird because Kaguya's second half is much more poorly handled than School Rumble's, but Kaguya does have the better ending chapter.

I've only watched the SR anime, but I heard a lot of people were unhappy with the somewhat open ending (I guess?) of the original manga. Although Kaguya was somewhat saved by the fact that we had an iron pairing, and the only love triangles were either obvious or resolved in the middle of the story.
Oct 29, 2022 6:16 AM

Apr 2020
Wow, its really the end. Such a fantastic series. I hope we see some more shirogane and kaguya in oshi no ko
Oct 29, 2022 6:18 AM

Apr 2012
ItzElite said:
Wow, its really the end. Such a fantastic series. I hope we see some more shirogane and kaguya in oshi no ko

In one interview, Aka joked that they want to make a metaverse out of his work, so maybe we'll see more cameos in the future.
Oct 29, 2022 6:22 AM
May 2020
There are some leaks from the newest Aka's interview that he'd like to write a spin-off soon. We'll see if it's true
Oct 29, 2022 6:24 AM

May 2016
Kaguya won the last chapter, but Shirogane didn't mind. I shall miss it.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Oct 29, 2022 6:25 AM
Nov 2021
Although this isn't the ending I wanted but this is the ending that the manga needs. Thank you Aka Akasaka-sensei for the journey you gave us.
A Violet Evergarden hardcore fan but too poor to buy any goods from Violet Evergarden
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - May 27, 2019

61 by codelyok13 »»
Jan 24, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.