Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2022 1:40 AM

Jul 2017
The land of Volskaya: a permafrost village of paradise lit Northern Lights style where both humans and vampires coexist peacefully through art and music, and Elisha the vampire saved both Momo and Fine to finally put them out of their misery.

But Fine still remembers the fine print of resource from her suppressed memories long ago, and to make matters worse, this paradise village is a sham whom uses the postcard as deception and vampires as electricity for people whom have nowhere to go.

A tragic end consummates...
May 16, 2022 7:45 AM

Jun 2019
So... there was actually this so-called 'Paradise' where they lived together but as expected, it was fishy from the very beginning. And, yes, it wasn't a paradise but a place where they were actually doing horrible things to their own kind and call it Paradise. It was too good to be true anyway but I'm sad as well that it's not actually the place they were thinking it to be.

Anyway, Momo is in trouble and Fine is unconscious as well. I hope nothing bad happens to both of them. Elisha betrayed me.
May 16, 2022 8:13 AM

Jul 2011
Was more clear than ever that would become a shootout, from the moment that was revealed that the place is named Volskaya, the reference was made.

Momo have a strange explosion resistance and entered the assassins brotherhood.
May 16, 2022 9:40 AM

Jan 2021
Elisha how could you do this, right after I started to trust you as well. Also Paradise didn't

turn out to to be such a good place with loads of more depressing stuff going on there, it

was expected though as nothing good has come from this show as of yet with a dull ending

to top it off, I really hope there is no pain to come for Momo and Fine.

May 16, 2022 6:10 PM

Dec 2007
It was still a paradise, except established through sacrificing a few vampire strangers. I didn't see any humans being held against their will. It was a better than balance than the twin cities.
May 17, 2022 11:51 AM

Jan 2009
so the paradise where vampires and humans coexist is all fake eh it exist but its all lies

"if we sacrifice a few people then everyone else can live peacefully"

looks like real life with "the end justifies the means" thing but its not paradise at all for sure

May 17, 2022 11:26 PM
Feb 2022
For those who don't know, I'll inform you that this is a lesbian anime, aka lgbt, so I highly recommend not watching it, apart from its naive and lesbian nature. The MC named Momo here really doesn't appreciate his adoptive parents who raised him from a young age and because they are also the MC named Momo, they are still life is undeniable, the plot of armor for this lesbian character exceeds Reiner from attack on Titan, which should have died in 5 episodes in several episodes but he is still alive, it's really a bad anime because the lgbt themed side character story is more interesting, but in the end we are a little relieved because the partner the lesbian aka the dead female vampire
May 18, 2022 4:27 PM
Jan 2018
I'm enjoying this anime but Momo being fireproof twice is too much lmao, we saw that her "mother" would be demoted from the army if she didn't get Momo back so I ask: what is special about our fire-immune protagonist ?
May 28, 2022 2:36 PM

Feb 2017
dang, even i could see the red flags with this "paradise". things ain't lookin so hot for fine & momo right now

placeholder text
Jun 3, 2022 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Momo's resistance to explosions is too op. Please nerf.
Jun 7, 2022 7:24 PM

May 2021
Well, can't say that I didn't see this coming. At least its somewhat balanced, except for Momo's immunity to explosions.

kiritsugu123 said:
For those who don't know, I'll inform you that this is a lesbian anime, aka lgbt, so I highly recommend not watching it, apart from its naive and lesbian nature.

Firstly, that's not really the focus. Secondly, as of Ep 4, there seems to be more friendship here than sexual tension.

Jun 20, 2022 8:28 AM

Apr 2016
So is pretty clear vampires and human can't be friend unless they torture a few vampires and Momo seems to be Supergirl, okay.
Jun 29, 2022 8:42 PM
Nov 2021
So uh, remind me again why ANY vampire like Elisha would just be okay with her own kind getting tortured like this? That little shit was straight up LAUGHING about it. How does this make any sense?
Aug 7, 2022 8:43 AM

Feb 2018
From the get go, when everyone was dancing and singing all happy you knew there was something messed up, hidden in the dark. Momo was naive to believe all this was real but then again she's too young.
Feelsbad for that vampire who was being used as energy locked inside that room.
Aug 22, 2022 11:09 PM

Jun 2020
Predictable. The description of the episode says Momo and Fine reach what seems like the Eden they were searching for which says enough.
"
Sep 11, 2022 1:22 PM

Oct 2013
Eden... how quickly something named as paradise can turn out to be hell for some of its inhabitants.
Sep 12, 2022 9:14 AM
Jul 2016
nothing new but animation was good that's it.
Sep 14, 2022 8:18 AM

Feb 2021
The moment I saw that vampire with a 'blood disease' I knew something sketchy was going on. It definitely wouldn't be so easy to just make a vamp-human paradise in a world where they are literally at war with each other.

Okay...The mom/commander is being too shitty now. She's ready to kill Momo just to maintain her status and authority? Fucking bitch

Oh damn, Momo's uncle also fell in love with a vamp lady but I guess her blood lust took over and the rest is history.

Holy moly, Elisha is a cold-blooded killer. The way she smiles after shooting her shells is just creepy. At least she was put down by Momo.

Fine and Momo can't die yet. Right?

Oct 4, 2022 1:07 AM

Jan 2021
"Watashi wa baka da" that's the highlight of the episode. I know that she is young and naive, but seeing how Fine is so wary of her same kind, shouldn't she as a human be a little wary too? And at the same time Allegro also seems to need a long time in searching for blood supplies to help Fine... his dog and Fine were in danger :( anyway I hope neither Fine nor Momo die.

Nov 26, 2022 8:14 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Paradise or hell? Well, it cooll use the regeration to create electricity!!!! kekeke
Dec 27, 2022 8:17 PM

Nov 2012
I wish I had read the bottom two reviews on the main page (at the time of writing) but I watched this on a friends recommendation. We both like Vampire anime and with it only being 5 eps I thought it was finally time to start it. Those two reviews are pretty close to my own impression of the series. Sure music, art and animation is fine, but with a bland story and annoying/insufferable characters I would advise anyone who asked me to steer clear of this.

I was expecting a lot more from it and have been pretty let down. I doubt the last ep will save my current impression of the anime.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Apr 14, 2023 12:26 PM

Aug 2017
datgenericbaka said:
So uh, remind me again why ANY vampire like Elisha would just be okay with her own kind getting tortured like this? That little shit was straight up LAUGHING about it. How does this make any sense?
Why would it not make sense? Lots of people supported slavery, it's basically the same here, except with vampires. The previous settlement (which was separated by the river) was also pretty much with slaves, except human ones sold to vampires. Now it's the reverse and vampires are kept as slaves (sort of secretly, I suppose not everyone in the village knows this). So we get to see all kinds of awful social arrangements in this anime.
Apr 16, 2023 6:51 PM
Nov 2021
St0rmblade said:
datgenericbaka said:
Why would it not make sense? Lots of people supported slavery, it's basically the same here, except with vampires. The previous settlement (which was separated by the river) was also pretty much with slaves, except human ones sold to vampires. Now it's the reverse and vampires are kept as slaves (sort of secretly, I suppose not everyone in the village knows this). So we get to see all kinds of awful social arrangements in this anime.

So you're telling me there were even some black people who were cool with people of their own race being enslaved back in the old days? Because none of what you said explains why Elisha was laughing about this whole thing.
Apr 16, 2023 10:13 PM

Aug 2017
datgenericbaka said:
So you're telling me there were even some black people who were cool with people of their own race being enslaved back in the old days? Because none of what you said explains why Elisha was laughing about this whole thing.
Err, yes? Bad people exist everywhere. Black slaveowners existed and such. Being an asshole transcends all divisions. Maybe Elisha was a bit of a sadist, lol.
May 2, 2023 5:49 AM
Jul 2017
Fairly decent anime, interesting world but it isn't explored much beyond the two main characters on and off maybe-romance.

More topics from this board

» Did it live up to our expectations?

SofiaBulga - Jul 7, 2022

18 by bubba460z »»
Mar 2, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

37 by TristanPDX »»
Jan 28, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

79 by 4561236 »»
Jul 18, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

18 by Ker0w0 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

23 by JVskunkape »»
Dec 27, 2022 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.