Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, that escalated quickly.

Poor Karyl being intimidated but I love how hard Pecorine fights for her sake. A very action packed episode as expected and glad to see some of the side characters in action too. One of my favorite episodes from this franchise.

Pecorine can be such a badass when she goes all out.
Mar 21, 2022 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
kus! kus! kus! Nice Eriko. You should use your ax to chop that vixen into pieces. hahaha...
Hecate of the Gale!, Anna still be a chuunibyou as always. I wish she got more screentime.

Princess Strike! Finally! that mad b!..h was defeated. Now, it's time for the final battle and the final boss, a real b!..h. 😂
AkeZZZMar 21, 2022 8:40 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 21, 2022 9:44 AM

Jul 2017
Kaiser just doesn't know how to stop, and Pecorine can only move forward after defeating the manipulated Captain Jun under Kaiser's control.

Metamorregnant (or Neneka as I would like to call her), only "Regina Geis" Christina of Nightmare is left to stop the inner devil, and Twilight Caravan is back, especially yandere Eriko, which it becomes all the more useful to face off against the behemoth of a woman. Anna and Ruka almost seemed like they have a chance, but with her "Numbers Avalon" Inherent Ability, it's just too great of a counter power...to only set Neneka's original body free.

Landosol is in trouble, and the Shadows are just relentless with the other guilds stopping them in their own way. Nevertheless, I wasn't expecting Kokkoro to get a sudden summons from Ameth to get the key that's basically a limit breaker on Yuuki's Princess Knight's powers.

That, and with Pecorine vs. Jun's massive stakes fight, the weight pressure delivers on that intensity, AND DELIVER IT DID to see the Peco-Jun collab to finally stop Mana for real and save Karyl with the most EXHILARATING Union Burst Princess Strike ever.

The real enemy: the Final Boss, the REAL Kaiser Insight. And Yuuki would be the one to finish it all. Now I just can't wait for next week to roll around...

No words can describe the awesomeness of this episode, really, a 1000/10 episode.
Mar 21, 2022 9:54 AM

Mar 2018
Holy great animation; the back-to-back princess strikes were so good.

Time for Yuki's moment to shine?
Mar 21, 2022 10:02 AM

Jul 2011
This episode made me realize why Kaiser is evil. Damn rabies, with that excessive drooling.

Mar 21, 2022 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
Christina is really bad when she's relishing a fight.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 21, 2022 10:49 AM
Nov 2021
This episode was just...How can I described it
Like we got some amazing fights , the ost kicks in at the right time, the sound effects are just freaking gorgeous
This episode is a majestic one and if I could give it a 100/10 it will be for this one
Btw I was so happy when I saw Eriko cuz she is one of my fav character from the game she is just so badass
NekoToChiruMar 21, 2022 10:52 AM
Mar 21, 2022 11:00 AM
Feb 2022
In the episode, the battle between the real princess Eustiana and the fake princess Eustiana is intensifying, and the group tries to prevent something bad from happening, but it fails, and finally Yuuki wakes up. I liked it because I arrived at the place where I would end the fight
Mar 21, 2022 11:04 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Only thing I will point out is that Jun's inferno shield in the game would easily block Princess Strike since PS does minor amounts of damage and really is just there for the defense buff.
Will Yuuki be able to destroy Kaiser?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 21, 2022 11:37 AM

Feb 2019
I knew pecorine beating her was too damn easy, especially considering red haired waifu gave her life in the fight a few weeks ago. Yuki finally shows up and can show us what he can do. Been waiting on this a long time, the girls were getting all the action.

Next week’s finale is going to be wild. Every week has just upped the quality of this show since the first cour, so I’m looking forward to a lot of fireworks. A lot of people missing out on this gem.
Mar 21, 2022 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
Peco, peco :P
My favorite Saber girl (along with Nero :)

Any news about next season, yet?
Mar 21, 2022 12:16 PM

Jan 2017
I just love this show. I see the guildmaster is voiced by Satou Rina.
Mar 21, 2022 1:56 PM

Jun 2021
Season 3 for 2023 please!
Mar 21, 2022 2:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The scene with Christina was fine but really Pecorine against Kaiser was just too great, though of course it wouldn't end like that and seems like we have phase 2 of the final boss fight, fortunately for them Yuki appeared to save the game, I can't wait for the next and last episode!
Mar 21, 2022 2:25 PM
May 2021
Princess strike to the rescue as always..... or so we thought. Now we have the final boss facing the MC
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Mar 21, 2022 3:58 PM

Oct 2007
nice to see Eriko in action. So many intense battles.

Pecorine vs mind controlled Jun is brutal, with blood.

surprised to see that Kaiser is only a shadow, and the real one was asleep. This gives me an idea.. what if Kyaru is also only just a shadow? hmm..
Mar 21, 2022 4:02 PM

Feb 2017
As an "anime only" i can and did enjoy the sakuga and service, yes.

But also as an "anime only" i don't understand at all whats really going on and why.
Also they key ameth gave kokkoro felt like a big ass pull (since we know nothing about that), same for neneka-clone appearing out of nowhere in a situation where kaiser has her caged inside that plant-thingy (how tf can she still clone hereself and go outside like nothing happend.)

Also those new characters (guild members) they are and look cool, ther're strong but since we knew nothing about them, they also felt like an asspull.

As for Kaiser/Mana how can i care at all about her when i don't know her objective, motivation....
the fuck is up with that kaiser-shadow... i don't understand anything.
tottojaMar 21, 2022 4:07 PM
Mar 21, 2022 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
Me at the end of the episode: "YES MY FUCKING BOY YUUKI!!! IT'S MY BOY'S TIME TO FUCKING SHINE LET'S FUCKING GO!"
No joke that ending got me hyped!!!

Yo sword and Chunni chick are badass! Where the been this entire series?!?!?! But man the real Majesty shows up what happened to the other girls?

My Goodness next week is going to be lit!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 21, 2022 4:10 PM
Sep 2016
I somehow wish we will get a 3rd season, but I think how this episode went, in the next one it will come to an end :/
This show is amazing. I love the characters so much ^^ And look at the animation, ohh boy. I really liked the fight scene underground , but 2 princess strikes back to back were awesome too
Mar 21, 2022 4:18 PM

Jul 2014
That was a lot to process in one sitting, such a busy and engaging episode. I suppose in the end it makes sense that the Kaiser we've mostly seen was a Shadow (and it nicely pays off that Kasumi plot point from earlier). Of course, we now have the question of how is there any hope at all of them beating the true Kaiser when her power level is so far above anyone else at this point; she's basically like Thanos in Infinity War at this point.
Mar 21, 2022 4:29 PM

Jan 2014
God I was screaming because I've been waiting to see Eriko show up for so god damn long, and when she did for not only the start, but as the episode went on. Such good shit. Mmmmm. I'm pleased.
Mar 21, 2022 4:37 PM

Aug 2020
YOLO! Awesome fight scenes. Now time for Yuuki to shine

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 21, 2022 4:38 PM

Jun 2017
Lmao when Christina tanks all those magic attacks but in the game she gets melted by that near instantly. lol
Mar 21, 2022 4:42 PM

Apr 2018
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Only thing I will point out is that Jun's inferno shield in the game would easily block Princess Strike since PS does minor amounts of damage and really is just there for the defense buff.
Will Yuuki be able to destroy Kaiser?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
the only character that can immediately penetrate Jun's shield and one shot her in the game is 6 star Kyouka over in the JP server. I tried it out in arena, of course I had to use 6 star Yukari and Summer Saren to help her out along with ny Neneka, and use 6 star Peco as a tank, and the first half second of the fight 6 star Yukari and S. Saren immediately charged Kyouka's UB gauge to full, and allowing Kyouka to immediately use her UB and it one shot Jun.
Mar 21, 2022 5:32 PM
Nov 2015
tottoja said:

But also as an "anime only" i don't understand at all whats really going on and why.
Also they key ameth gave kokkoro felt like a big ass pull (since we know nothing about that), same for neneka-clone appearing out of nowhere in a situation where kaiser has her caged inside that plant-thingy (how tf can she still clone hereself and go outside like nothing happend.)

Also those new characters (guild members) they are and look cool, ther're strong but since we knew nothing about them, they also felt like an asspull.

As for Kaiser/Mana how can i care at all about her when i don't know her objective, motivation....

Yeah I can kind of see this happening for a lot of anime only people.
Me, as a player of the game I know a lot of things that give sense to a lot of what's happening in the anime like Mana's motivations, why is there a Neneka clone, the power of the Twilight Caravan as a whole and even why is everything happening in the first place; like, we had a bit of context when Labyrista fought Mana, but if you didn't play the game and are up to date or even ahead by playing JP server you won't understand a lot of things.
The problem of being an original story that ties so closely to the games.
So yeah, I can't blame you for feeling that way.
Mar 21, 2022 6:03 PM
Aug 2020
tottoja said:

Well unlike other game adaptations or multi media projects which are more to promotion, priconne is more of a gift to players. So i understand that perspective. And I could see that Players would enjoy more the anime than anime only as there are also alot of references in the game.
Mar 21, 2022 9:35 PM
Dec 2018
tottoja said:

I think that's the motive of every anime adaption of a game, to make the viewers go and do some research of their own. Otherwise what's the point of a 2 season anime when it can't compel viewers to play the game?

Even I don't own half of the characters shown in the anime, but still I get hyped when I see them. I know the Nenaka clone has been roaming around for a while, taking help from Twilight Cavaren since it's shown in the anime.

And to be honest anime has given enough time and entertainment to anime-only viewers to go out and explore more about the characters. Anime will never go deep in each of so many characters, there are so many of them and that's gacha problem. In other media you'll see random background characters fighting a boss but failing, you don't wonder about them or think they are ass pull right? Similarly these are background characters too if you don't know about them, just given some time to shine as a fan service.
Mar 21, 2022 9:37 PM

Nov 2018
LinkcarioX said:
tottoja said:

Yeah I can kind of see this happening for a lot of anime only people.
Me, as a player of the game I know a lot of things that give sense to a lot of what's happening in the anime like Mana's motivations, why is there a Neneka clone, the power of the Twilight Caravan as a whole and even why is everything happening in the first place; like, we had a bit of context when Labyrista fought Mana, but if you didn't play the game and are up to date or even ahead by playing JP server you won't understand a lot of things.
The problem of being an original story that ties so closely to the games.
So yeah, I can't blame you for feeling that way.

The Neneka-clone showed up in the earlier eps though, ya? I wasn't surprised to see her again...
Mar 21, 2022 9:57 PM

Jul 2016
Watching this episode seriously made me wonder if the animators were competing to see who could draw the most retarded Kaiser expression.
Mar 21, 2022 10:01 PM

Jan 2022
Can't wait to see next week. It has been such a ride. I really hope they do season 3. Has anyone heard anything about a season 3?

I know they usually wait until they see how blu-ray sales go in Japan before deciding, so we might have to wait since blu-ray is only coming out in May in Japan.

On an unrelated note, whatever happens next episode, and whatever great feats Yuuki pulls off (or enables his friends to do), let us remember that it is only possible in part because Peco chose not to eat the baby chicken back in Season 1 Episode 8.

Mar 21, 2022 10:03 PM

Jan 2022
SouthRzVa said:
Watching this episode seriously made me wonder if the animators were competing to see who could draw the most retarded Kaiser expression.

Hahaha those Kaiser scenes were hilarious. This is too good
Mar 21, 2022 10:42 PM
Sep 2008
Princonne is the best anime ever made based on a gacha game
Mar 22, 2022 2:38 AM

Jul 2019
These recent fights in the show are somthing else — even an overused "epic" word can't express all the feelings.
Mar 22, 2022 2:46 AM
Jan 2008
Marinate1016 said:
I knew pecorine beating her was too damn easy, especially considering red haired waifu gave her life in the fight a few weeks ago. Yuki finally shows up and can show us what he can do. Been waiting on this a long time, the girls were getting all the action.

Next week’s finale is going to be wild. Every week has just upped the quality of this show since the first cour, so I’m looking forward to a lot of fireworks. A lot of people missing out on this gem.

Totally agreed. Holy cow was that episode good.

I still have NFI why there was 2 of the boss woman, but I couldn't care less about any confusing elements in this show; it just delivers so damn well when it does, & the animation is some of the greatest and interesting I've seen period.

I don't have the best feeling for an S3, but with such an S2 who needs anything more.
Mar 22, 2022 2:46 AM
Dec 2017
tottoja said:

and I thought I was alone...
Mar 22, 2022 5:18 AM

Mar 2018
It's justified anime-onlies are lost and might think some stuff as asspull (like Ruka and Anna appearance without any proper introduction) but for game players, especially long-term JP server player like me, PriConne fans are eating good every week lately. Can't wait for S3 announcement after this season is over.

SouthRzVa said:
Lmao yeah, they overanimated that scene alone to make Kaiser looks like a cartoon villain xD

Mar 22, 2022 7:29 AM

Apr 2021
My ass got stuck on my chair in the heat of the moment until I saw Kaiser's hideous face. That one's way better than the previous ep lmao.

Anw, everything's so badass but Eriko's the one who stand out for me.

Mar 22, 2022 10:53 AM

Jun 2016
Finally !! the most boring and useless Main Character is back to action !!

Mar 22, 2022 11:02 AM

Jul 2015
Kaiser sudden change into a big baddy villain was extremely underwhelming considering that she had such a stern and collected attitude in both s1 and s2 and her weirdly drawn expressions don't exactly help the case..

The animation went sure boom boom bakudan tho! a lot of blood is always welcome, as an anime only I don't understand shit but its still nice seeing all these new characters..
Mar 22, 2022 12:57 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I never thought I see Eriko and Christina got at it, I wanted them to fight forever. Now we have the final showdown between Yuki and Mana. Will Yuki be able to defeat Mana this time or suffer another bad ending.
Mar 22, 2022 1:35 PM
Jan 2020
NirvashX1 said:

of course a hater is barking by your dumb logic every Self insert Gacha MC are bad and at least Yuuki has a reason for being weak and you have Zeropoo pfp lmao
Mar 22, 2022 1:36 PM
Jan 2020
It still annoys me that many people who gets Yuuki's name wrong it's Yuuki not Yuki there's literally a different character named Yuki
Mar 22, 2022 2:25 PM
Sep 2019
I wonder how Eriko would react if she find out that Christina beat Yuuki up?
Mar 22, 2022 8:02 PM

Jul 2012
Kaiser has finally appeared in her true form!

This episode was such a blast! I knew Pecorine was able to defeat Mana Senri using her Princess Strike in the most epic way possible. Then it appeared that Mana's previous form was just a shadow form, and now Kaiser Insight will appear as a final boss in the anime. I really like how she was about to trap both Karyl and Pecorine, then Yuuki immediately saved them, and he will finally take some action to join the climatic fight. I'm so excited for next week's episode!

"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Mar 22, 2022 10:01 PM

Aug 2021
Princess Connect is outdoing itself. What an epic episode!!!!!!!!
Eriko's return was great and what a tremendous rivalry with Cristina was forged, that fight was brutally mind blowing.
Mar 23, 2022 1:59 AM

Jan 2015
Damn good episode ngl.
Can't wait for the next one, Yuuki haters gonna seethe.
Mar 23, 2022 8:39 AM

Jan 2019
While the story and the oversized cast can be quite messy (especially with it still not being made clear what the villain's and the other god-level character's motivations are), I can't help but love this show for it's gorgeous art, animation and voice acting.

Mar 23, 2022 8:48 AM

Oct 2007
a few more thoughts on the episode.

Christina vs Twilight Caravan is made intense because both sides are trying to kill each other. Pecorine vs Jun is somehow milder, because Peco was not trying to kill Jun during their fight. When Mitsuki and Eriko slashed at Christina, those slashes would have killed if not neutralized by Absolute Defense. The fight quickly devolved from a rescue operation into a brawl where someone could get axed on the head or stabbed in the eye. LOL

sad that this season is about to end with just one more episode..
Mar 24, 2022 5:35 PM

Dec 2020
Damn it, I should've waited one more week for full binge. Hyped up for last episode.
Mar 24, 2022 7:40 PM

Dec 2007
KamijouTouma007 said:
NirvashX1 said:

of course a hater is barking by your dumb logic every Self insert Gacha MC are bad and at least Yuuki has a reason for being weak and you have Zeropoo pfp lmao

leave my emotional support yuuki alone plz
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Princess Connect Season 3 Leak

Kingfariz - Apr 24, 2023

10 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 7, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

118 by Forum »»
Mar 20, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

82 by extralie »»
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

» Appreciation Post

Ice0105 - Mar 14, 2022

15 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.