Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2022 11:52 PM

Mar 2020
Since Quirk Singularity is given a lot of stress and looking at Shiggy it looks as if that he can not only use the previous owners quirks but also split them from his body like Nomu's just like how AFO would have wanted but can he control over the split bodies individually? Lets wait for new chapters to reveal that.

The team up effort was really great and now everyone wants to fight for peace.

AFO is still controlling Shiggy if you read the RAWS.

What a cliffhanger.

No break next week.

Go Beyond, PLUS ULTRA !!!
Mar 4, 2022 12:18 AM

Apr 2014
Nice chapter. But what about Deku?! Why does this have to be so dang freaking tense. Not only that almost a lot of people are involved. Glad to see Eraser head letting Monoma use his quirk! YEAH!
Mar 4, 2022 12:32 AM

May 2020
Shigaraki going all guns blazing, be it Jeanist or be it Eraser head, he's overwhelming everyone.
Mar 4, 2022 12:41 AM

Jan 2009
damn all of that teamwork and strategy just to beat Shigaraki but he is still overpowered and he touched Mirko so will she decay and die damn i hope not
Mar 4, 2022 12:49 AM

Oct 2017
They are not the protagonist so they don't have the power to take down Shigaraki. Only Deku can do that.
Mar 4, 2022 2:04 AM

Mar 2015
calm down folks, you guys ain't protagonist.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 4, 2022 2:20 AM

Feb 2014
That Momo shot was probably the best one she had in the whole manga.

Would they please stop with the "we have to arrest Shigaraki" thing? Dude has proven to be dangerous enough and have to be killed, All for One already escaped that super prison a buffed Shigaraki wouldn't have as much trouble.
Mar 4, 2022 5:59 AM
Aug 2020
Great chapter, but is miruko good ?
Mar 4, 2022 7:29 AM

Aug 2021
The Paranormal Liberation War arc kinda reminds me of Infinity War in a way that the heroes "lose" at the end while this Final War arc reminds me of Endgame in a way that the heroes already have a full-proof plan and have learned from their past mistakes but we all know at some point, it won't go exactly the way heroes want. Anyways, good chapter, the teamwork is really good, it isn't some kind of power of friendship but instead the power of technology with the help of quirks and brain.
27thEiffelMar 4, 2022 6:09 PM
Mar 4, 2022 7:58 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
All that effort making a sky-base 1v1 arena, just for Deku to not even show up...
Mar 4, 2022 8:24 AM
Jun 2016
Final battle structure is shaping up to be pretty meh. Just group battles at several different places. PLF war had wayy more interesting structure.
Also Hori butchered Shiggy at this point. At the end of PLF he was great but as soon as AFO took over, he feels like a mindless nomu. Hoti should have kept Shiggy and AFO on different sides. Because i loved Shiggy, he is a great villian but AFO is a trash villian.
Anyways i have been with this manga from the beginning, so I'm curious to see how it ends.
Mar 4, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
I already expect thaat Monoma would pull erasure here. but Mirko, I hope she still ok after taking that attack. I don't want to see she got pawned just after she got back.
Mar 4, 2022 1:02 PM

Apr 2018
Great chapter and an interesting way to fight Shigaraki but it won't last for long IG.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 5, 2022 1:57 AM

Dec 2020
If Mirko dies, I presume Horikoshi will be killed by his assistant

Mar 5, 2022 1:57 AM

Dec 2020
If Mirko dies, I presume Horikoshi will be killed by his assistant

Mar 5, 2022 7:42 AM

Jun 2014
They really pulled out all the stops in order to take down Shiggy. Too bad the most important key to their plan isn't there. I hope Mirko is good, Hori better not have another hot female character get jobbed.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 5, 2022 8:33 AM
Feb 2022
Nice chapter after a long time
Mar 5, 2022 10:57 PM

Aug 2021
SiGow said:
Final battle structure is shaping up to be pretty meh. Just group battles at several different places. PLF war had wayy more interesting structure.
Also Hori butchered Shiggy at this point. At the end of PLF he was great but as soon as AFO took over, he feels like a mindless nomu. Hoti should have kept Shiggy and AFO on different sides. Because i loved Shiggy, he is a great villian but AFO is a trash villian.
Anyways i have been with this manga from the beginning, so I'm curious to see how it ends.
I also prefer the battle structure of paranormal liberation war arc but what is Hori doing is trying to maximize the importance of every character by having them handle separate things. Having them all together in a big dumb mess would make the other characters just not be relevant like in paranormal liberation war arc.
Mar 6, 2022 5:42 AM
Jun 2016
27thEiffel said:
SiGow said:
I also prefer the battle structure of paranormal liberation war arc but what is Hori doing is trying to maximize the importance of every character by having them handle separate things. Having them all together in a big dumb mess would make the other characters just not be relevant like in paranormal liberation war arc.

Yeah i agree with your point that separating them into groups will maximize character potential. But such things would have been fine for any normal arc not a final arc. Final arc of a series should evoke the feeling of coming together. Kinda like a war of sorts.
Mar 6, 2022 10:01 AM

Jun 2014
Rumi was literally MIA since chapter 306, and since her debut she’s literally been jobbed by Tomura and Nomu, despite being the NO. 1 hero in Japan. She then shows up 40 chapters later here…

Only to get immediately jobbed by Tomura. Fuck this manga lmfao.
Mar 6, 2022 10:45 AM
May 2014
The art in this manga is a complete mess. The only comic ever that I genuinely don't understand what is depicted in the panels.
Mar 6, 2022 5:10 PM

Aug 2021
Gattz said:
Rumi was literally MIA since chapter 306, and since her debut she’s literally been jobbed by Tomura and Nomu, despite being the NO. 1 hero in Japan. She then shows up 40 chapters later here…

bruh fuck your brain, Mirko isn't the No. 1 hero in Japan lol
Mar 6, 2022 5:18 PM

Jun 2014
27thEiffel said:
Gattz said:

Whoops, my bad it’s Daddy Endeavor. Point still stands, tired of seeing her job.
Mar 6, 2022 5:26 PM

Aug 2021
Gattz said:
27thEiffel said:
Whoops, my bad it’s Daddy Endeavor. Point still stands, tired of seeing her job.
Fair enough, but I think it was just a shock value for the chapter like she's not actually gonna get defeated yet, too son lol, unless Hori is really rushing it. Mirko is like what Hori's type is based on an interview before lmao
Mar 6, 2022 5:43 PM

Feb 2018
Everyone working together but that wont stop Shigaraki. I didn't liked that personal attack towards Eraser, he better not hurt best sensei.
Mar 6, 2022 9:07 PM

Jan 2011
Anti-Shiggy field actually feels like something was thought out for once.
Mar 6, 2022 9:32 PM

Oct 2016
For someone who hates drawing hands, that's a lot of fucking hands. Great chapter! I love Monoma's role in this lmao, Seeing the supports, supporting is great. That arena for Shiggy is sick.

C'mon Shiggy, Mirko just got those prosthetics.
Mar 6, 2022 9:52 PM
Mar 2015
the teams attack goes forward as planned
Mar 9, 2022 2:18 AM

Jan 2019
Another chapter filled with plot conveniences and character incompetency.
RyuKaiser555 said:
The art in this manga is a complete mess. The only comic ever that I genuinely don't understand what is depicted in the panels.
What exactly was difficult to understand? I don't see the issue.
"Never underestimate the stupidity of the average anime fan"
Mar 28, 2022 9:14 PM

Mar 2016
Wow, Monoma cannot use Erasure and warp gate at the same time, which left them either having to fight Shigaraki without Deku, or risk teleporting Deku here and be absolutely vaporized by Shigaraki. The flying coffin temple battleground thing is actually really cool, probably one of the first major instances where we get to see various quirks being used strictly to function in a moving system aside from the usual. Lol, Kaminari is just a really eager battery.

However I must say that that is the most impressive thing about this chapter, Deku gotta haul his ass right towards Shigaraki this very instant, they're fated to fight and even an epic flying contraption isn't enough to bring about a satisfying defeat for Shigaraki (or Deku, idk).

May 12, 2022 8:54 AM

Nov 2016
I appreciate the set up and A grade teamwork. They came up with one heck of a plan and even minor characters get to shine.

F for Mirko, tho. She's about to get fucked up even more. Hope it won't be too bad this time.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 14, 2022 7:36 AM

Feb 2021
I love how intricately the arena is working. From constantly making blocks fly to preparing damage to maintain an electromagnetic barrier, it really is a birdcage for Shiggy.

Wtf is that mutation thing Shiggy is using. Looks gross tbh. Things aren't looking so great. Since Monoma is using Erasure, he can't use warp gate to bring Deku back to the spot now...

Aug 23, 2022 7:04 AM

Feb 2019
I love how much respect Shigaraki gives to Eraser Head, he knows he's one of the few heroes who can truly counter him.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 27, 2022 8:54 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
Jul 24, 2023 5:04 AM

Jun 2017
It's great to see Yaoyorozu in action again! Her quirk is indeed useful.

Am I the only one who finds Shigaraki's form gross?!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
Yesterday, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.