Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 2, 2022 10:04 PM

Aug 2016
Well, it's finally here, and the raws are pouring in. It really does sting to see a series I've spent so much time with end, but at least it's ending on a good note with potential for endless spin-offs. What an ambitious fucking thing to throw at us in the last chapter though
What can we do?
Mar 5, 2022 12:15 PM

Jan 2009
korean raws are out

happy ending all around

but Senku damn he is making a Time Machine with that medusa device, he might be planning to save Byakuya and the rest of the astronauts and Lillian too

and did i see robot Rei in one panel too? her old circular form that is
Mar 6, 2022 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
Yup, of course Senku would get the final quote of the manga lol

It's a fun journey overall. Final chapter had its time skip, excitement, and even more dive into science again. Good stuff. Looking forward to the upcoming OVA and season.
Mar 6, 2022 7:13 AM

Apr 2011
Can't believe that this is the end. I'll definitely miss this series.

Mar 6, 2022 7:20 AM

Nov 2016
Lol @ Kohaku during the ceremony 😪

Pretty sweet final chapter, even though many events that took place could've taken their own chapter each. So much happened and yet everyone is still in the middle of rebuilding civilization. Senku also still the same guy who keeps pushing scientific adavncement.

The time machine begs for a Steins;Gate-esque sequel.

This series may have not impacted me quite as much as Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu and Shokugeki no Souma, but it have been exhilarating 5 years and it turned out to be winner out of the batch of new series that launched in early 2017.

(Back then we got Bokuben, Hungry Marie, U-19, Robot x Laserbeam and Poro no Ryuugakuki)

8,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 6, 2022 7:20 AM

Oct 2017
And that's it, we get a timeskip with Taiju and Yuzuriha marriage, congratz you two. Chrome x Ruri confirmed too. As expected we got an open end on Senku's end but I'm fine with it. He's doing crazy things as usual.

Was a fun ride with this manga for the past few years. It sux the end was rushed but I'll take this over a dragged out end anytime. Sayonara~
Mar 6, 2022 7:22 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh shit, this is the final project? A time machine?! Wow, that was completely unexpected and borderline the scifi ending the series deserved.

This was an overall solid journey even if I came from the anime. I'm sure to remember the thrills I've had with this from years to come with every invention, the twist and the overall excitrement for science. I hope more science adpets can enjoy it as much as I did.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 6, 2022 7:31 AM

Nov 2019
Dr. Stone was a fun ride, let me cry in my corner for a bit.
Everyone could use some One Piece in their life.
Mar 6, 2022 7:33 AM

Jan 2018
It was a great ride. Really gonna miss the characters. Good ending to a good series.
Mar 6, 2022 7:37 AM
Nov 2018
Can't believe this is the end been a fun read over the last few years. Will miss reading it weekly
Mar 6, 2022 7:39 AM

Apr 2020
I'm so proud of my boy Taiju.

I'm gonna miss this manga. I'm definitely not crying, you're crying.
Mar 6, 2022 7:50 AM

Aug 2020
i’m so sad to see it end😭 i’m going to miss dr. stone so much!! ):<
Mar 6, 2022 7:52 AM

Jun 2015
It's really over, huh.
I truly wasn't expecting a time machine project though. It goes beyond the scope of our knowledge, so it's suiting for their lifetime goal.
I'm going to miss coming here (roughly) every week... But maybe, just maybe, we'll get some sequel
Mar 6, 2022 7:54 AM

May 2020
What an elegant way to finish this fantastic series off. Glad to see a timeskip, with each and everyone doing well. And of course Taiju, Yuzuriza finally got married haha. Time machine may seem a far-fetched thing to achieve, but not for Senku and his crew. They can pull it off, I belive.

A proper sendoff, and I hope they will adapt this all the way through.
Mar 6, 2022 7:57 AM
Oct 2016
I can’t believe it’s over, I feel nothing but happiness in this final chapter. I’ve loved every bit of this amazing premise and cast of characters and would like to give gratitude to the creators. Thank you Inagaki and Boichi for creating a remarkable story that I’ll remember forever.
Mar 6, 2022 8:00 AM
Jul 2021
Ahh man it was fun ride. That's a very happy ending but my only regret is they can't meet rei the robot at ISS.
Mar 6, 2022 8:11 AM

Jan 2009
Kotaotaku said:
Ahh man it was fun ride. That's a very happy ending but my only regret is they can't meet rei the robot at ISS.

you can just fill in the blanks on that one considering humanity is back to modern age so plenty of satellites and space missions are underway to discover Rei in space
Mar 6, 2022 9:05 AM
May 2020
Masterpiece manga, I 'll miss all characters 😭♥️
Mar 6, 2022 9:08 AM

Jan 2014
oh my, I didn't' expect this chapter to be the last chapter. there's so much possibilities to come, like how they achieve time machine and really save Byakuya and co, etc etc.

It is so sad to know Dr Stone end too soon like this. you will be missed, Senku.

I do hope the author make a separate sequel though, maybe about how senku build time machine and rebuild civilization.
Mar 6, 2022 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
ngl Magu chan had better ending... and only thing resolved (character wise) was Taiju and Yuzuriha wedding. Ruri and Chrome didn't get married and Senkuu is still maidenless also Ginrou and Kinrou disapparated from the story.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 6, 2022 9:23 AM
Dec 2020
Perfectly executed ending. That’s a rare thing indeed
Mar 6, 2022 9:25 AM

Mar 2020
am I the only person expecting a part 2 manga about time travel after that ending?
Mar 6, 2022 9:45 AM
Jul 2015
Stark700 said:
Yup, of course Senku would get the final quote of the manga lol

It's a fun journey overall. Final chapter had its time skip, excitement, and even more dive into science again. Good stuff. Looking forward to the upcoming OVA and season.

there's an ova? I haven't watched season 2 because I've been reading along, but I'll watch it eventually, probably before season 3 starts, since I'd love to reexperience Dr. stone now that it's over. Great fucking ending, btw. Anyone know if season 2 was good and worth watching still, or is manga a better version of it? season 1 slapped but I'm unsure.
Mar 6, 2022 9:46 AM
Jul 2015
FMmatron said:

Pretty sweet final chapter, even though many events that took place could've taken their own chapter each. So much happened and yet everyone is still in the middle of rebuilding civilization. Senku also still the same guy who keeps pushing scientific adavncement.

This series may have not impacted me quite as much as Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu and Shokugeki no Souma, but it have been exhilarating 5 years and it turned out to be winner out of the batch of new series that launched in early 2017.

(Back then we got Bokuben, Hungry Marie, U-19, Robot x Laserbeam and Poro no Ryuugakuki)

8,5/10

True, I got HUGE steins;gate vibes, and it HAS to be inspired by that series (which happens to still be my favorite anime of all time).

Did someone say Stone's;Gate is coming soon?
Mar 6, 2022 9:48 AM
Jul 2015
FMmatron said:

8,5/10

never did end up finishing shokugeki, even tho I loved the first couple seasons and I ended up reading the manga to halfway through the battle arc w the father. I know the ending arc/season had literal fucking superpowers and the person who did the food science eventually left there series, is the content after the battle arc worth it? I may eventually come back to it if it is, but I definitely spoiled the end for myself by reading the last few chapters (and was sad to see those two not together, if you know exactly what I mean).
Mar 6, 2022 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
Holy mother of the Creatore of the Universe! Senku and the other Scientists from different nations all around the world are creating a time machine!

Also lol Yuzuriha and Taiju married two times?
Mar 6, 2022 10:15 AM

Feb 2020
iamisaiah said:
Anyone know if season 2 was good and worth watching still, or is manga a better version of it? season 1 slapped but I'm unsure.

Season 2 is also same level adaptation as s1.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 6, 2022 10:21 AM
Jul 2015
Adampk said:
iamisaiah said:
Anyone know if season 2 was good and worth watching still, or is manga a better version of it? season 1 slapped but I'm unsure.

Season 2 is also same level adaptation as s1.

Thanks, I'll probably watch it eventually then, prob when season 3 is coming so I can hop on the weekly train for that one :)
Mar 6, 2022 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Oof I didn't know this was the final chapter qwqwq
Mar 6, 2022 10:30 AM

Feb 2020
It ended in a similar fashion as Riichiro's previous work eyeshield 21 i.e. a partially open ending with future possibilities.

Also nice to see chrome x ruri
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 6, 2022 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
Hello fellow Dr. Stone manga readers. It's been a fun ride! I've been reading the Dr. Stone manga way before the pandemic. I discussed this manga with my fellow Dr. Stone manga reader friends in real life and it was honestly fun.

The Science Kingdom Leader, Senku, finally reached his dream. To revive everyone in the world from petrification. We formed our theories of how the petrification worked, it's fun to think about how some of our theories were so far from the real thing, but those were good theories.

The greatest war between the Science Kingdom and an opposing Kingdom was actually the Science Kingdom and Xeno's allies. It was so entertaining. Many were injured and were near to death. All of those people who nearly died survived and that's a good thing.

I'm glad every human in the world were revived although not every human are. I like how humans are slowly recovering but I dislike the fact that the humans are creating weapons of mass destruction again.

Holefully the baaaad Science project will be accomplished during every Science Kingdom member's lifetime though!

It's also pretty nice that everyone in the Ishigami village will get to see what 2021 looked like! Thank you for your hardwork Boichi and Riichiro Inagaki. May your lives be blessed.
Mar 6, 2022 10:53 AM

Oct 2020
The Rei tidbits at the end makes me begs for a β timeline spinoff or something lmao XD

Anyway, it's been an extremely fun ride. Dr. Stone definitely became my most anticipated new chapter weekly along with One Piece. I hope they'll have the anime fully adapted this ><
A certain person lurking here
Mar 6, 2022 10:55 AM

Oct 2013
Beautiful ending to such beautiful manga. These several years with Dr. Stone were a fun ride.

Funfact: the last chapter was released exactly 5 years after the first chapter's premiere. :)
Mar 6, 2022 11:06 AM

Mar 2020
Dont know why but i feel like ending is rush they could have strech things little more

Seiba Supremacy 🛐
Mar 6, 2022 12:27 PM
Jul 2020
Oh, Senku... I am indeed excited... But please come back, I already miss this series :(
Mar 6, 2022 12:34 PM

Jul 2020
It's finally over! Pretty good ending overall with the creation of the time machine being an interesting, inspiring and exciting way to conclude.
Mar 6, 2022 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
The ending was really good! especially with Taiju's marriage to Yuzuriha! But this Time Machine would generate holes in history, wouldn't it? Because if they went back in time Chrome, Kaseki, Ruri, Kohaku, among others would not exist! The only thing I found bad about this ending was the time travel, otherwise it was a perfect ending.
Mar 6, 2022 1:51 PM

Mar 2008
so in the end COVID was the cure for petrification?
Mar 6, 2022 3:06 PM

Mar 2014
Its always a great feeling to read a manga from start to finish.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Mar 6, 2022 3:14 PM

Jun 2020
Good manga, good ending. Sad to see it end, but glad it wasn't dragged out.
Mar 6, 2022 3:54 PM

Oct 2013
itadoriyuji5 said:
Perfectly executed ending. That’s a rare thing indeed

Definitely. It's indeed rare to see a happy ending being executed well at the same time.
Mar 6, 2022 4:01 PM

Mar 2015
7/10

bit underwhelming in some aspect, but enjoyable journey trough and trough. also ending in high note too. not the best, but it could be lot worse, so i appreciate this ending.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 6, 2022 5:29 PM

Nov 2011
Well, that wasn't a bad ending. It doesn't feel like the end at all.

Considering they show Rei in one panel, does that mean the Byakuya spin-off is canon?

Mar 6, 2022 5:49 PM

Jan 2011
Science keeps on trying to progress. Now that's an ending true to the series themes.

Been reading this for 5 years, and it was great to see how it all built up over time. I still remember desperately hoping it wouldn't get the axe early on. I'll miss this, but this was probably the best place for this to end.
Mar 6, 2022 6:52 PM

Oct 2019
I'm very satisfied with this ending, what a fun ass ride man. 7/10, I'm glad I read this series
Pain
Mar 6, 2022 7:16 PM

Jul 2021
The ending is remarkable even if I expected better but it was enough for me. Thanks for the long journey ahead, now time to cry my ass off for most manga series going to end this year.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 6, 2022 7:47 PM

Oct 2016
Goddamn, that was one hell of a way to end. I am satisfied, but at the same time, if they wanted to make spin-offs or a continuation at some point in the future, they could easily do it.

We started Dr. Stone with Taiju wanting to confess to Yuzuriha, and we ended with them getting married. Congrats Taiju, you fucking did it.

It was a fun ride, now let's just hope the anime adapts the whole thing. 8.5/10
Mar 6, 2022 8:48 PM

Nov 2018
THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING END A MANGA!!!

Manly tears have been shed.
Mar 6, 2022 9:39 PM

Oct 2007
I guess I'm in the minority, felt like such a boring ending to top off such a disappointing final arc.
Mar 6, 2022 9:56 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi finishes one adventure and sets out on another
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Volume 27 will be released on 4th April 2024

Adnash - Mar 28

3 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 231 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2022

23 by Nerdason »»
Mar 20, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 228 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

35 by Nerdason »»
Mar 17, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 227 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2022

32 by Nerdason »»
Mar 16, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 224 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2022

21 by Nerdason »»
Mar 13, 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.