Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2022 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
Rorona seems like the type of outspoken girl who would say anything on her mind. She's also being physical with Kazuya and I lol'd when Lisica tried to hold her back.

An important of the episode also involves him talking with Maria about them mankind treaty and what he may face in the future. And lol, Rorona isn't shy to get into the same bed as Kazuya.
Feb 26, 2022 9:32 AM

Apr 2010
Well a new fiancee and the first meeting with Maria which went pretty well.
It seems that Souma does have more worries now especially with the girls and his love life, things will probably work out.

In any case it was another interesting episode but it seems another country might become a problem now.
Feb 26, 2022 10:08 AM
Oct 2016
We now have wife number 4! Roroa sneaking in Cleopatra style to surprise Souma with this marriage proposal. She makes a good case for their union, it would give him legitimacy to rule Amidonia. Julius running off leaves the door wide open for Souma to step back in and just take the whole country. The people in the capital even wanted him back after they'd made things so much better during the occupation. Roroa wanting her own undercover behind the scenes business is Interesting. She could help raise secret off the books funds that Souma could use for whatever he needs. With the Treasury keeping an eye on things as to not use the money frivolous. It was funny seeing Liscia react to Roroa being all lovey dovey with Souma. Like a guard dog pulling her off him when Roroa wrapped around his arm. Souma conversation with Maria actually went better than hoped. She's finally seen that the stupid mankind declaration is not gonna work in this situation. The people of Amidonia wanted to join Elfrieden and the declaration wouldn't normally allow that but Souma found a loophole. Good that Maria with the Empire fan stay friends with Souma and his kingdom. This papal state could be a huge issue down the line, it seems like the story is setting that country up as the big threat before the demon lord himself. This religious nation does pose a great threat to both the Empire and the Kingdom.
Feb 26, 2022 10:14 AM

Jul 2017
Roroa REALLY wants to be Souma's fiancée for not just the marriage, but to prosper the merger between the Kingdom of Elfrieden and the Principality of Amidonia. It's easy to recognize the marriage, but not sure about the relations between both kingdoms...

Roroa is really a dark horse character for orchestrating the rebellions within Amidonia, even going as far as to betray her own family, that only both her grandpa Herman and big brother Colbert are considered family. Though for Julius, blame his own, and other states such as Lunaria being starstruck in religion with their own Orthodox. Overall, Roroa would be a great asset to Souma, though her fixation isn't all things royalty but behaving like common folk to understand her own people, that's the mark of a ruler.

Elfreiden got enlarged into Friedonia with the kingdom's complete annexation of Amidonia, but the meeting with Maria has Souma butt heads with her, and in order to keep her in line, Souma dropping the rhetoric of religion in Eastern and Western ideologies, proves that laws like the Mankind Declaration isn't wholly black-and-white in the face of religion.

The problem now is the Lunarian Orthodox Papal State, which on top of the Demon Lord's Domain, could thrive to be one big issue if nothing is done, and that's where both the Grand Chaos Empire and the Kingdom of Friedonia must work their pact together to achieve a world where mankind can live in harmony.

...though when it comes to interpersonal relationships, Souma can't defend himself in front of waifus. The kingdom is coming off strongly, but there's still more to be done.
Feb 26, 2022 10:33 AM
Feb 2022
i have only one thing to say that IN MY OPINION this episode was pretty good 😊 and watching roroa x souma was also very fun and interesting...
Feb 26, 2022 10:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Roroa sure dropped a bombshell on Souma's lap all right. Really loving Mao's accent that she's bringing for Roroa. Even though she's a princess Roroa's knowledge of the merchant trade was impressive. Given the state that country was in when her father was in power i can see why she decided to ignite the rebellions and push towards joining Souma. The Lunarian's sound like a real bunch of troublemakers for sure. Liscia getting jealous of Roroa's advances was amusing. Its nice that Maria and Souma were finally able to meet face to face. While created in good faith the mankind declaration sure featured some glaring flaws within its wording. The main problem though is the church moving the scenes. Looks like from this point on until they get used to it Souma's love life is going to be rocky. But at least for the moment with Amidonia now secure and Elfrieden's internal affairs stable Souma and co will be able to take a breather. Though curious at what the church will do next though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2022 12:07 PM

May 2021
Great episode! I'm not too fond of Roroa and her annoyingness. Though she has advanced economic thinking in terms of using the broadcasts for ad revenue I'm kind of annoyed that Souma accepted Roroa as his wife... But now the Kingdom of Friedonia is born due to his decision xD. Roroa also slept in Souma's bed causing some problems. I'm really not a fan of her...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 26, 2022 12:28 PM

Sep 2015
I feel like every episode they are wasting more and more time trying to develop love relationships where there is no chemistry. I can't be the only one that does not care about the romance aspect of this series.
Feb 26, 2022 12:47 PM

Nov 2011
I think the Story Souma told really developed what the issues are in this world and how changing Borders can actually be a good thing at times.

The ending was interesting. Souma not holding back now and I think he's going to make the push to Marry and smash all his Queens. ;)
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 26, 2022 1:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Souma is surely getting a bigger and bigger harem with Roroa joining to definitely unite Amidonia with Elfrieden to make Freidonia now, though it's of course not that easy but it's getting a pretty good development, now we're waiting for the kids xD
Feb 26, 2022 2:56 PM

May 2016
Show just lost 1 point if we have to keep seeing her. fucking annoying little girl going to ruin the show. fantastic.

And every time I hear "darling" I think of darling in the franxx
Kayle_x_MorganaFeb 26, 2022 3:07 PM
Feb 26, 2022 3:09 PM

Apr 2020
omfg...the timing of today's episode

The Helsinki Accords
...the final act of the Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe that was made during the Cold War.

With its points (I.) ,,respect for the rights inherent in sovereignty" & (IV.) ,,territorial integrity of states", which are of conflicting nature and were (partly) used as a basis of legitimacy by Putin to invade Ukraine this week.
asapabriFeb 26, 2022 3:17 PM

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 26, 2022 3:29 PM

Mar 2016
Two series aired this week episodes about reigns appending other reigns, while in real life something similar but in a totally different context happened
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 26, 2022 3:32 PM

Apr 2020
el_morris said:
Two series aired this week episodes about reigns appending other reigns, while in real life something similar but in a totally different context happened
I mean the context with Genjitsu's eps was lowkey similar... (dunno tho what the other series is that you're talking about)

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 26, 2022 3:34 PM

Mar 2016
asapabri said:
el_morris said:
I mean the context with Genjitsu's eps was lowkey similar... (dunno tho about the other series that you're talking about9

The other one is Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 26, 2022 6:14 PM

Apr 2020
el_morris said:
asapabri said:
I mean the context with Genjitsu's eps was lowkey similar... (dunno tho about the other series that you're talking about9

The other one is Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu
ohhhh so the (only) other kingdom-building anime this season...who would have thought lol

Thank you tho! I had put it on my PTW but forgot about it until now

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 26, 2022 6:19 PM
Mar 2021
Perfect 5/5 episode. Excellent example of why queens are the most powerful pieces of any chessboard. Roroa, from a position of submssion, engineered a loyal Colbert into a governmental position, persuaded a invading king to marry her and then... basically leave her to own (financial) devices in her own homeland.
I'm loving Liscia, the she-wolf she is, is the first to question the intruder and consults with her secondary queens for which next steps to take, solidifying her status as the First (luckily no-one seems to be envious, although that must be a trope for harem animes, right?... maybe later on...).
The second half... Oh My God - Everything I wanted for the first meeting between Souma and the Empress! Souma's story was such an elegant re-telling of WW2. I'll probably teach that story to my imaginary-kids.
All of this culminating to the unveiling of our next big-baddie, the "Luminary Papal State". I don't remember if "The (Machiavellian) Prince" had a chapter on how to deal with zealots...
Love this episode so much; I'm probably gonna re-watch it all week just for the things I've missed in conversation.

Feb 26, 2022 6:35 PM
Ichigo Parfait
Oct 2015
Not a clue why everyone in the comments seems to be offering their own poorly worded summary, as though everyone looking at this poll hasn't watched the episode lol.

Nevertheless, this anime (which is not good) succeeds in being entertaining for yet another week! Chad Souma getting the best wife on the continent was a hilarious but welcome twist, and man it was good to see the United Kingdom in animeland.
Feb 26, 2022 7:20 PM

Aug 2020
Interesting episode but not too much entertaining for me.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 26, 2022 9:15 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh, look at Roroa already giving Souma such a nickname, darling. She even had an honor to already slept together with Souma prior to the rest of the girls. As Aisha said in the end, way too far, Souma, you way too far xd. But anyway, a nice reason to have Roroa. Because she's very resourceful, knowledgeable, had a great connection among the merchant, had a powerful stance over her people, and she's also quite realist facing all the financial problem of her nation, which make her quite handy to help Souma clearing all the financial issue of the new united kingdom, Friedonia.

Regarding the issue with the church state, interesting to see how Souma solving their eagerness to regain more power. But, considering he also had quite a strong pact and aggreement with the empire, i believe it should be another 'smooth' take. Hopefully...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 26, 2022 10:08 PM

Oct 2016
This episode kinda hit different, with all the shit happening in the world right now.

Really good episode! All the queens are great, but Roroa best girl. Elfrieden is now a thing of the past, we the Kingdom of Friedonia now boys.
Feb 26, 2022 10:24 PM

Feb 2012
Kazuya bsically just explained west-captialism vs East- communism, Then the fall of communism Then the 3 rules that basically every country has been following. Then people seeking independence from the state & borders changing basically summed up whats going on in Ukraine
Feb 27, 2022 7:24 AM

Apr 2020
rafi160 said:
Kazuya bsically just explained west-captialism vs East- communism, Then the fall of communism Then the 3 rules that basically every country has been following. Then people seeking independence from the state & borders changing basically summed up whats going on in Ukraine
ikrr

Coincidentally I had to learn the Helsinki Accords for a history exam just a couple weeks ago and already when I heard the points of the treaty in the anime it sounded familiar asl lmao

Well, that coupled with the recent ongoing stuff in the world had me like

watching this episode
asapabriFeb 27, 2022 7:35 AM

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 27, 2022 7:43 AM

Jul 2021
I think Souma is already making plans to have his first child and he just hasn't told anyone yet.
asdasdsadad
Feb 27, 2022 12:34 PM

Feb 2015
Good god I dont think I've ever seen a show with this much talking and I've watched the Monogatari series! also waifu pokemon continues, shame none of the women in this series have anything close to a personality.
Feb 27, 2022 11:21 PM
Dec 2021
God that's one hell of a boring anime... dropped
Feb 27, 2022 11:53 PM
Aug 2018
MarcosSD said:
God that's one hell of a boring anime... dropped
then ignore it and leavethis forum
Feb 28, 2022 2:00 AM
Mar 2012
Roroa a smart merchant & quite aggressive. Nice ad broadcasting idea & business to fund Souma's r&d. Not sure if bypassing treasury a safe plan. lol Sebas.
Stuff about papal state. I feel we need to see neighbor countries leaders or land at least to get a sense of them, otherwise too hard to care about.
Interesting Souma talks about both history & recent news, and those rules containing contradiction. Thing is Helsinki is nonbinding, and as with many rules it's often bent by interpretation or bias.
Feb 28, 2022 2:39 AM
May 2018
I expect a time jump now.
Mar 2, 2022 11:52 AM

May 2018
Now the guy has a loli in his helm...I kinda feel bad for Lisca and that dark elf.....
Mar 3, 2022 7:11 AM

May 2018
Roroa is becoming best girl already!
Mar 3, 2022 7:15 AM

Aug 2013
Roroa is an interesting character and I like her a lot already. So she's a realist herself. She'll be really useful to Souma and the kingdom.

I'm curious to see how the Papal State will be dealt with.

Mar 5, 2022 1:25 AM

May 2020
Hey Souma and Roroa already are in sync lol. She even snuck into his bed while him being sleeping, though that sure wasn't welcomed by Liscia and Aisha.
Mar 23, 2022 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
Souma getting married to a literal child.

Well, that child is smart and very political.
Apr 26, 2022 11:34 PM

Apr 2011
Roroa is a nice addition to the harem.
May 4, 2022 1:52 AM

Sep 2012
nanajp said:

she only looks like1, she is just a lolli, she is 17 and he is 19, in medieval times u could get married earliest 12
Sugram22May 13, 2022 2:47 AM
May 22, 2022 2:57 AM

Jan 2018
Sugram22 said:
nanajp said:

she only looks like1, she is just a lolli, she is 17 and he is 19, in medieval times u could get married earliest 12
She looks like a 12 yo too so Ig it's fine.
Legal loli ftw (she'll become legal eventually).
May 22, 2022 3:53 AM

Sep 2012
0451 said:
Sugram22 said:

She looks like a 12 yo too so Ig it's fine.
Legal loli ftw (she'll become legal eventually).

well she has smaller body but face is not like lolli, at least not ur typical lolli sins lolli's usually look more childish, she looks older then ur typical lolli so depends what defines a lolli so not sure can she be even called lolli :D
Sugram22Jan 25, 2023 1:46 PM
Jun 2, 2022 4:06 PM

Jul 2015
Not a big fan of Roroa and her aggresiveness in terms of being yet another wife for Souma as she feels more like a business partner.

Dec 12, 2022 5:21 AM

May 2020
Whoa, so it was Roroa who was behind all the uprising — something with a will. Souma wants to marry her just because the merits are high. Roroa declines succession matters but wants to run a business which may invest in the kingdom upon request. The kingdom is now called the Kingdom of Friedonia (elFRIEden + amiDONIA).

Oh, finally, Maria and Souma meet, though it's more of a video conference.

Sono uchi wa sono uchi da.
Dec 17, 2022 12:16 AM

Jan 2017
>Umm I can't have sex with one of the multiple wives I have, because... uhh... I need to think!!
God I hate dumb shit like this.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Jan 12, 2023 8:40 AM

Aug 2018
Kingdom of Friedonia, hm.. Well.. Roroa might be a bit very quick in interpersonal aspect.. But I'll hope for the best.. That maybe Roroa and Souma will be able to know each other as man and woman with time.. And if they won't like each other, if it won't work out.. They'll just continue doing their own stuff.. Or if they will grow to adore each other - then they will.. I will hope for the best, I guess.. I think it's right to give chance..
Souma wants people not believing in gods, but in themselves instead, hm.. I see his point..
May 13, 2023 4:12 AM

Nov 2022
Souma is sharp for noticing that Mankind Declaration had such a huge flaw.
The declaration that could bring all the races together to fight against demons can work the other way. Souma is really a cautious person. His intelligence never ceases to amaze me.
Jun 30, 2023 6:11 AM
Dec 2022
Souma learns the business genius that is Princess Roroa. Souma's harem is getting bigger.
Sep 5, 2023 10:01 AM
May 2011
Maria dumb fuck idealist sitting atop of her throne without improving much shit. Clown.
Oct 22, 2023 8:49 AM
Jun 2023
Dropped since im draggin along at this point because it's getting very stale.
MC employs politics ranging from elementary level to questionable -> everyone around him get's impressed because their whole world appearantly doesn't even know what management and politics is -> new woman being added to the harem every 3 episodes.

Started out interesting but over time proved to be another seasonal gimmic show that only attracts you because of that gimmic and doesn't add much more through the course of the season.
Nov 25, 2023 7:28 AM

Mar 2013
Roroa has finally been acquired.
This character who always lurks in the shadows is here! and to be Souma's 4th wife... I think. 🥲
I'm still weirded out how Roroa begged Souma to be his new "fiancé?"... Those are some strange moves. Too sus.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 4, 2023 8:05 PM

Nov 2023
Damn I like Rorona already
Jan 16, 7:17 AM
Jun 2012
Free money, free women, free wool... Freedonia. 😎

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

157 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2022

67 by xxpikachu15 »»
Mar 12, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

53 by Smurf_1 »»
Feb 14, 4:35 PM

» which chapter from the manga did the anime end?

sondongpyo - Apr 3, 2022

15 by Scootboi »»
Jan 31, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

38 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.