Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2022 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, zombies attacking the town, and who to call than Mira to defuse the situation by summoning more of the Valkyrie sisters, 7 in total including leader Alfina.

Being OP would be an understatement, since Danblf, or Mira herself is already OP to begin with, and her summoners just imitated (or more like taking roots from) the same amount of power. And thus the quest is done thanks to Mira, and the Ecarlate Carillon guild.greatly benefitted from the rewards. The leader/captain Cyril though, looks like a former player like Mira.

For Tact to take the first steps into becoming a mage, his progress is a good start while both Mira and the guild part ways. Indeed, like Mira, Cyril is a former player of Ark Earth Online who's been trying to logout of the game, and of course suspects Danblf within Mira, what intuition.

The Day it (Ark Earth) Started, and I'd reckon that Cyril like Mira needs to understand their position, knowing that they're trapped in the game and have no means of getting out other than skill impartations and meeting up with friends. All of this journey comes to an end with the parting, and the guild has an impression of Mira too much to fantasize about.

Well, Mira got her iconic robe, and is back home in the Kingdom of Alcait...except that the usual people had their own fun while she's gone.
Feb 8, 2022 8:06 AM

Apr 2014
The first part of the episode was pretty fast. That battle was too easy for Mira and her Valkyries as well.
Danblf's cosplay costume for kids??!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 8, 2022 9:00 AM

Feb 2020
And so the zombies were defeated. Those 7 Valkyries were funny, especially that blonde.

That ending was great. xD All the kids want to cosplay Danblf, haha.

Also, Flicker was hilarious as usual. That clinging scene amused me a lot. She really likes Mira. :D

Aww... :(
Feb 8, 2022 9:09 AM
Sep 2015
This anime has serious priority problem. Players can't log out should be a big thing and a main topic as soon as it was discovered. Instead, Mira went on an easy adventure and worrying about her appearance, only to be thinking about logout seriously when facing another player (that is not Solomon).
And please don't tell me to go read the light novel.
Feb 8, 2022 9:53 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like Mira's new robe wasn't a success but lets be honest here the outfit the maids made her looks way better on her.
Anyway the valkyrie that helped her out where pretty funny especially the young one.
Feb 8, 2022 9:59 AM

May 2016
really shitty episode and seems to be getting worse over time.
Feb 8, 2022 10:36 AM

May 2021
I thought this was a pretty good episodes, we had some valkyries come out and beat the bad guys but the monster went 'mother' or something. Maybe there is something to do with some sort of overarching evil and this isn't it. A overused trope but okay if done right.

I love Flicker, she's probably my favourite out of this series, I relate to her a lot and so I feel I have this connection with her, pretty cool. Solomon is also giving out new info and that really is cool that he has gotten in touch, I haven't read the source so I have pretty much no clue who Solomon is but hopefully we find out more in later episodes.

The costume looks good on her at least. She looks like a very pretty albeit childish mage but it just will make her enemies underestimate her more if they see her in Danblf cosplay, not to mention she is the size of a five year old.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 8, 2022 10:57 AM

Oct 2007
nice to see that the valkyries have different personalities. I thought they were all serious. Christina is funny. Alfina swings her sword 100k times in training, so that's why she trashed those ghouls in the dungeon so easily. lol
Feb 8, 2022 11:12 AM

Dec 2013
I kinda wish this show was / hope it is more like this episode focused on the summons and giving them personalities, I would love a show entirely based on that, like a SoL + behind the scenes of what summons do on their free time.
Feb 8, 2022 11:25 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Mira got her robe back and didn't know why everyone was laughing at her xD. It was because the children around town wear replica robes of Danblf lol. Mira seems to maybe have a new apprentice-Tact- when he grows older?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 8, 2022 11:38 AM
May 2021
phantomfandom said:
This anime has serious priority problem. Players can't log out should be a big thing and a main topic as soon as it was discovered. Instead, Mira went on an easy adventure and worrying about her appearance, only to be thinking about logout seriously when facing another player (that is not Solomon).
YES!!! This is why basically every anime-only viewer was confused from that start as to whether this was an isekai or just a MMORPG anime. The MC (or FMC) never once mentions being stuck there and never expresses any hint of concern for said situation. To be fair, the FMC in Leadale isn't exactly concerned either but at least that anime made it was clear at the beginning that she was indeed stuck in the game.
XO2HKIMFeb 8, 2022 12:12 PM
Feb 8, 2022 3:28 PM

Oct 2007
KanameYuuki said:
I kinda wish this show was / hope it is more like this episode focused on the summons and giving them personalities, I would love a show entirely based on that, like a SoL + behind the scenes of what summons do on their free time.

yeah, hoping to see more of the Valkyries on the next episodes. I'm also wondering if the summons had a limit on the time they could stay summoned, or they can stay until Mira tells them to go back?

and on another thing. Captain Cyril experience on fighting goblins is terrifying.. but it's good he managed to save the woman and the baby.
Feb 8, 2022 3:41 PM

Aug 2020
Mission Complete. Love the Valkyries

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 8, 2022 4:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Seven sisters of Valkyrie on display and ready to showed off their 100000 swinging sword fruit of training. But.. but..

You missed one there!

So the captain of the guild also a player. He reached Mira to tried recruiting, and retelling how tough his new life on those 'game'. But he already got other people's wife after being spawned out of there, honestly not so bad deal, if you know what i mean. More importantly after you dedicated yourself to taught the whole village how to be independent. Well, if you wanna get a good lifes, in the new world even, there should be some real works to begin with.

In the end, Mira being laughed because of wearing Danblf child model robe closed such a visual minimalist episode with a nice way.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 8, 2022 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
Oh my god, this episode it was a suffering to finish of watch, looks what the show there is not path next , thought about giving up of watch this show.
removed-userFeb 8, 2022 4:33 PM
Feb 8, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2021
Fine episode, nothing much to say, was hard to keep watching at times, though got 2 genuinely funny moments so its fine. Didn't get a Mira pissing scene for once, nice. And well the maid is cute, they should show us more of the maid so it can become more watchable, also the seven sisters were pretty good too, like another user said, I too won't mind seeing their daily lives and what they do when not summoned, they seem like a fun group.

Can't say looking forward to next episode but gonna watch the next episode nonetheless.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 8, 2022 11:37 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 9, 2022 4:21 AM

Mar 2013
The CGI of the earlier battle of the 7 Valkyries was terribly created. The BGM may be a great one to put in but the lack of frames of the battle scenes and the unnatural feeling while watching that battle was seriously disappointing.
They really wasted the great song after combining it with a poor CGI animation. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed this episode.
CrazyButNot4UFeb 9, 2022 4:42 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 10, 2022 7:42 AM
Apr 2010
phantomfandom said:

It was cut alongside the magic cloth knights alongside the first mention of the player inspection abilities. So many dress up moments missed. The blue ray better uncensor everything.
Feb 10, 2022 7:46 AM
Apr 2010
TsutanaiFuun said:
Fine episode, nothing much to say, was hard to keep watching at times, though got 2 genuinely funny moments so its fine. Didn't get a Mira pissing scene for once, nice. And well the maid is cute, they should show us more of the maid so it can become more watchable, also the seven sisters were pretty good too, like another user said, I too won't mind seeing their daily lives and what they do when not summoned, they seem like a fun group.

Can't say looking forward to next episode but gonna watch the next episode nonetheless.

There are several scenes that maid is in that were cut. Especially one where Mira is dressed up. The head of the guild discussion about the primal forest and the demon was cut for no reason. I'm getting sick of this lazy adaptation. I am hoping that it gets the FMA and Hellsing treatment and gets a remake or directors cut where nothing is cut.
Feb 10, 2022 7:51 AM
Apr 2010
Thegirlwithfish said:
I thought this was a pretty good episodes, we had some valkyries come out and beat the bad guys but the monster went 'mother' or something. Maybe there is something to do with some sort of overarching evil and this isn't it. A overused trope but okay if done right.

I love Flicker, she's probably my favourite out of this series, I relate to her a lot and so I feel I have this connection with her, pretty cool. Solomon is also giving out new info and that really is cool that he has gotten in touch, I haven't read the source so I have pretty much no clue who Solomon is but hopefully we find out more in later episodes.

The costume looks good on her at least. She looks like a very pretty albeit childish mage but it just will make her enemies underestimate her more if they see her in Danblf cosplay, not to mention she is the size of a five year old.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Hilariously she'll never wear it again and it's cute Goth loli magical girl fashion from here on out. Though is one outfit that makes her look like a sophisticated older sister XD
Feb 11, 2022 12:10 AM

Oct 2013
Am I missing something? She had her robe all the way up to episode 3......so why is she buying another robe just cause the maids made her wear something else for a bit.

Why would she still not have her original robes?
Why buy more (replicas) when you can just change back into your robes when you got back home.

I don't really care much about the show or plot, but man the robes thing kinda got me, like huh?!?!
Feb 14, 2022 3:19 PM

Dec 2016
Damn, that valkyria quarreling part was really hard to watch, overall boring episode but it was nice they mentioned that NPC didn't had knowledge so they needed to learn about basic stuff like medicine, self defense, etc.

phantomfandom said:

I can agree about priority part but for different reasons. Also it was mentioned that they were stuck in the game for 30 years, so they differently tried to find a way to escape/log out.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 15, 2022 6:21 PM

Jan 2017
The Valkyries was decent looking in 2D when they were first summoned but then they suddenly went into the godawful 3D during the battle :/

Mariana (or any other of Mira's summons) SoL adventures adaptation when
Feb 20, 2022 4:33 AM
Sep 2020
So the Valkyries have sisters that serve Mira. The are pretty strong. I really think Mira made some new friends here plus i like them.

OMG Mira is wearing a replica of her own robe for children its cute. All round good episode.
Feb 20, 2022 9:41 AM
Apr 2010
Collins89 said:
Am I missing something? She had her robe all the way up to episode 3......so why is she buying another robe just cause the maids made her wear something else for a bit.

Why would she still not have her original robes?
Why buy more (replicas) when you can just change back into your robes when you got back home.

I don't really care much about the show or plot, but man the robes thing kinda got me, like huh?!?!
because her robes were unique, and also too big. It was made by a legendary player crafter.
Feb 20, 2022 12:11 PM
Mar 2021
badabass said:
Seven sisters of Valkyrie on display and ready to showed off their 100000 swinging sword fruit of training. But.. but..

You missed one there!

Had to go back and count but it looks like the blonde twin tail Valkyrie just has a standard looking blunt sword. I guess it's implied that the two of them who did have swords were next to each other but the animation cut corners in hopes nobody would notice or care.
Mar 2, 2022 6:22 AM

Apr 2011
Things went a bit too fast.

But those 7 Valkyries are awesome.

lol that replica robe for children. No wonder Solomon was controlling his laugh while Mira feels proud of it like a child would.
Mar 29, 2022 3:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The 7 valkyries invocation was better than the previous ones, and they could clear the zombies easily, also seems like the young boy has some magic potential... and yes there are some other real players that are still here like MC and his friend... lol the robe for children, of course it would happen considering her size xD
May 9, 2022 1:48 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty funny to see Mira realise she's now wearing Danblf's cosplay for kids although I'm sure she could've just switched back to her original robes as soon as she got home.

Jul 4, 2022 1:48 PM

Dec 2020
Idk what to call it. A story telling problem? I feel like if the info we learned here was in episode 2 or part of ep 1 it would've made way more sense to me.
Jul 27, 2022 2:32 AM

Jun 2021
First off, Tact is so cute! What an adorable little guy. I’m sure he’s gonna grow up to be a powerful mage some day. Also, that robe really suits Mira but probably because it’s something Danbalf already wore. Cosplaying as herself lol.

Nice to see another player in the world. I wonder how many there are in total. I’m sure not all of them are going to be good, I can imagine a few players being evil. I wonder if Mira will encounter more of them.
Feb 1, 2023 9:28 AM

Sep 2012
XO2HKIM said:
phantomfandom said:
YES!!! This is why basically every anime-only viewer was confused from that start as to whether this was an isekai or just a MMORPG anime. The MC (or FMC) never once mentions being stuck there and never expresses any hint of concern for said situation. To be fair, the FMC in Leadale isn't exactly concerned either but at least that anime made it was clear at the beginning that she was indeed stuck in the game.
its no longer game but new reality multiverse like all isekai

reason they can't log out it cause they are no longer in game and part of the game like friends list and stuff is just Magic 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2022

94 by 88NickC »»
Apr 8, 1:43 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Apr 5

9 by ejleon »»
Apr 7, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2022

155 by ProfGunk »»
Mar 23, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 22, 2022

20 by Mattinator95 »»
Jul 12, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 1, 2022

22 by jenkitsune »»
Apr 24, 2023 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.