Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2022 8:42 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I wasn't expecting them literally dive into the lore of Princess Connect in a way that anime watchers and fans of the game can understand it completely. That sequence where Yuuki dies is how Princess Connect Re: Dive starts, with a bad ending that triggers a series of resets until he finally defeats Kaiser Insight. We also got a glimpse of Kasumi and Yuuki's memory in the real world thanks to Ameth.

Currently I'm still on Chapter 6 of the game's story called the Forgotten Princess, so I still haven't completely caught up on the main story.
Feb 8, 2022 10:56 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Pecorine had to deal with a lot this episode and we saw what happened with Yuuki beforehand... Next episode we get to see Monika, the amazing skill 1 50% speed buffer!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 8, 2022 4:15 PM
Aug 2021
Does anyone know the name of the song at the ending of the episode?
Feb 8, 2022 5:34 PM

Mar 2018
Smn1412 said:
Does anyone know the name of the song at the ending of the episode?

It's "Tabidachi no Kisetsu" (Season of Departure) by Peco, Kokkoro and Kyaru.

Feb 8, 2022 7:02 PM

Oct 2008
omg! that was phenomenal! the staff over-did it again! i'm in tears! because of the OST and sakuga! PRINCESS STRIKE!!!!
5/5!

Feb 8, 2022 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
So now the game and anime's lore is starting to connect to each other, hmm...

I wonder which end the anime will end up in.

(the game is pretty much all timelines in one, cause it's a Harem end where Yuuki pretty much met up with every single girl within a month, compared to the anime where Yuuki is meeting them one by one)

___ ___ ___

This episode has so many sad thing in it... T_T

Peco looking so scared in the castle (makes me want to hug her there)

Kiri dying (sorta... her body)

The animal farm girls is going through the same thing in the game, but Yuuki isn't there to save them.

Yuuki "died" countless times trying to save the world

They show'd one of the failed route where Twinkle and Gourmet teams up. (the original very first is just Twinkle, Gourmet didn't exist til Re:Dive)

Yuuki's decision making him stupider and stupider every time he "resets"... but yet he still chose to "reset" every single time. (you can see his pain as he bites down on his teeth while slowly moving his hand toward the button)

___ ___ ___

And then we end the episode with how it was suppose to end last episode before the teleport, PRINCESS STRIKE (too bad this isn't OP like this in the game, lol)

Kyaru is still going back and forth rooting for both the good and bad teams... lol

___ ___ ___

And well, guess the adventure continues, with Yuuki going to meet even more girls.

___ ___ ___
___ ___ ___

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 9, 2022 2:28 AM
Nov 2015
amlg said:
So now the game and anime's lore is starting to connect to each other, hmm...

I wonder which end the anime will end up in.

(the game is pretty much all timelines in one, cause it's a Harem end where Yuuki pretty much met up with every single girl within a month, compared to the anime where Yuuki is meeting them one by one)

___ ___ ___

This episode has so many sad thing in it... T_T

Peco looking so scared in the castle (makes me want to hug her there)

Kiri dying (sorta... her body)

The animal farm girls is going through the same thing in the game, but Yuuki isn't there to save them.

They show'd one of the failed route where Twinkle and Gourmet teams up. (the original very first is just Twinkle, Gourmet didn't exist til Re:Dive)

Yuuki's decision making him stupider and stupider every time he "resets"... but yet he still chose to "reset" every single time. (you can see his pain as he bites down on his teeth while slowly moving his hand toward the button)

___ ___ ___

And then we end the episode with how it was suppose to end last episode before the teleport, PRINCESS STRIKE (too bad this isn't OP like this in the game, lol)

Kyaru is still going back and forth rooting for both the good and bad teams... lol

___ ___ ___

And well, guess the adventure continues, with Yuuki going to meet even more girls.

___ ___ ___
___ ___ ___

Yuuki doesn't necessarily get "stupider". His mental state as is because of what happened after Kaiser killed him and his old guild before this.

Feb 9, 2022 3:03 AM

Sep 2010
AddaeAkono said:
I wasn't expecting them literally dive into the lore of Princess Connect in a way that anime watchers and fans of the game can understand it completely. That sequence where Yuuki dies is how Princess Connect Re: Dive starts, with a bad ending that triggers a series of resets until he finally defeats Kaiser Insight. We also got a glimpse of Kasumi and Yuuki's memory in the real world thanks to Ameth.

Currently I'm still on Chapter 6 of the game's story called the Forgotten Princess, so I still haven't completely caught up on the main story.

amlg said:

-snip-

Eh, really? I thought anime with time loops or many alternate timelines tend to make them more explicit and give them more attention, like Steins;Gate or Madoka Magica.

Even though I'm up to date on the English version of the game, I'm still not sure what Kaiser has on Karyl to maintain Karyl's loyalty, other than whatever magical force is obscuring the lineage of Landosol's monarchy.
Feb 9, 2022 7:27 AM

Mar 2013
Wonderful episode, I feel like I just watched the final episode with a cliffhanger, šŸ˜….
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 9, 2022 7:33 AM

Oct 2007
Pecorine vs corrupted golem. The fight scene was well done, and the golem ended up in the trash heap.

saving a cat automatically put Kasumi in my fav char list on mal. Glad that Kiiri's consciousness was saved, looking forward to see her again and Kasumi later on. :)

Feb 9, 2022 8:04 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Takata said:
AddaeAkono said:

amlg said:

-snip-

Eh, really? I thought anime with time loops or many alternate timelines tend to make them more explicit and give them more attention, like Steins;Gate or Madoka Magica.

Even though I'm up to date on the English version of the game, I'm still not sure what Kaiser has on Karyl to maintain Karyl's loyalty, other than whatever magical force is obscuring the lineage of Landosol's monarchy.

A bit of a spoiler about Kyaru and Kaiser Insight's relationship
Feb 9, 2022 10:56 AM

Oct 2021
Episode 5 was totally crazy, I didn't think it would have such a serious tone, I think that from this episode, the comedy will be on the side and they will show us the true story. Video Game players will already be aware.
But I was perplexed by this episode.
Feb 9, 2022 4:36 PM

Mar 2021
Damn, at first I thought PriConne is just another isekai/game franchise comedy thing, but it was fun all the way since the beginning. And now I am on the point of diving into some off-anime lore of the game.

This episode was fantastic. A bit wild on the fight scenes, but I liked it.
The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me!
Feb 10, 2022 1:47 AM

Dec 2008
buhhh! That was something I would have never expected from the story
It had a strong impact, Yuuki on the verge of death was not nice to see.
Kaiser Insight is too cruel and a psycho, such a cunning present and Karyl didn't notice.

The end was quite nice with Pecorine and Karyl reunited.
tha failed tsundere act was very heartwarming in the end.

The double play of Karyl started to become more dangerous,
I hope she will realise that soon enough.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2022 4:19 AM
Jan 2020
Best episode hands down
Feb 10, 2022 7:16 AM

Sep 2020
Such a big plot twist, also seems like this world is a game world, and Yuuki remembers his real life memories with Kasumi.
Feb 11, 2022 5:03 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Man those shadows are creepy. The sudden quick head turn creeped me out.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 11, 2022 10:34 PM

May 2015
10/10 better than the rumbling.
Feb 12, 2022 3:04 PM
Dec 2018
This episode did it; it made me install and play the game. You happy Cygames? I'm sure you are!
Feb 12, 2022 3:42 PM

Nov 2017
A damn good episode,and some absolutely stellar animation(esp Peco's princess strike at the end).I rated this a 9 on it so far(I enjoyed the first season too,but this has a lot more),but this ep alone has me edging towards giving it a ten(though if the derpy wolves had been in this ep,I'd have given it a 12 at least:)
And finally we get to see a bit of Yuuki's past.
Feb 17, 2022 1:29 PM

Dec 2016
Poor Yuuki from that flashback, if they had Yukari with UE in their team then she would be able to heal him easily.
Nieznajomy43Feb 17, 2022 1:36 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 17, 2022 3:30 PM

Jan 2019
I feel like I'm gonna be saying this after every episode, but the animation and art is 10/10 and way better than an adaptation of a shitty gacha game deserves to be.

Feb 17, 2022 3:47 PM

Mar 2021
Omg so epic, and with the last episode we got more info on the lore \o/

So what we saw, Yuuki dying against the final boss etc, already happend ? But because of the redhair girl, he was sent back in the past to redo all of this ? (his memory at cost) and she wanna expect a different ending ?
I can understand that, I love this kinda story, but first, we also saw real world scenes, so before all of this, he was isekai ?
So hype to learn more ^^

And the last scene got me some tears, Pecorine and Kyaru <3
Feb 22, 2022 5:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy what a huge play to create a conclusion of the previous episode. And this is not even the final, yet.

Alright. Really unexpected explanations, self-cleansing system become quite handy in those situations, i thanks for that. Still, its a shocking way to revealed more of Yuuki's memory like that. Yuuki memories quite unbeliavable too there, need to read some of the comment here to get a clear mind out of it. But holy shit, really? They both friends on real life? Damn shit, man. At least Kirii, or the body of those conscious shadow still preserved. So expect to see her again somehow later, after all shit done. Also more of Yuuki backstory way before this story even start. Its actually the reset story, re dive. Tyvm for 'another' enlightenment, you redhead queen....

Anyway, Pecorine and the imposter queen talks sure intriguing there. Asking her to eat meals together sounds like a great plan, Pecorine. At the end, Pecorine able to fight the despair of being forgotten and glare the desire for not giving up, its making the queen decided to undo eating her. However, even after Pecorine able to save the beastfolks village by defeating the golem and the shadows, the core of the golem was actually gone. Its her ofc, who else? Alright, what happen next surely intriguing me lot. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 13, 2022 8:27 AM

Mar 2010
Not sure what they were going on about but can't wait for more random adventures, cause all this heavy plot is not making sense rn so best to just focus on da fun stuff for now.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 16, 2022 2:54 PM

Nov 2016
Wow, really interesting episode. But less for the drama than the lore.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 22, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2011
More of Yuuki's past revealed. This is really deeper than I expected.
Mar 29, 2022 6:33 AM

Jul 2021
I teared up in this episode because that huge was too powerful!!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 3, 2022 2:37 AM
Sep 2012
I tried looking for the ost that plays when Pecorine falls towards Golem and prepares her final attack, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know the name for this ost?
Apr 12, 2022 8:26 AM

Aug 2018
That was Kasumi/Kiiri in school uniform in Yuuki's memory, it seems?.. Well, maybe we'll learn with time..
Alright.. So they lost/died.. And world was rewritten..
Okaeri.. Once again.. ;P
Apr 15, 2022 8:59 AM
Mar 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Tsubasavo said:

Also can anyone answer me I'm confused about one thing was Kiri the girl who was calling Yuuki as Senpai or was it the cat?

Warning for the spoiler, especially if you haven't played the game.

So does this mean the game and the show is an isekai?
Jun 9, 2022 2:17 AM

Jul 2015
Was scared that phony majesty would've captured Pecorine but glad she just teleported her back into the sky so Pecorine could finish of that Golem.

Jun 23, 2022 4:39 PM

Sep 2019
Dude, every episode watches like a movie, it has everything. I'm forgetting what happened in the first part of the episode, because so much is happening! It fed my soul and my heart in hundreds of ways. My tears timed perfectly with Kyaru's >.<

Jul 2, 2022 6:06 AM

Mar 2017
So it seems like this world is a game become reality… right? I’d worked out by now that Yuuki had lived this life before but it still doesn’t answer my biggest question; just WHO is he?!

What exactly is a Princess Knight too? Yuuki is one but Karyl is too though I feel like she might be a fake version because she’s ‘Eustiana’s’ Princess Knight… so many questions!!!
Aug 26, 2022 12:16 AM
May 2019
really emotional
Dec 27, 2022 1:06 PM
Oct 2014
not so shitty like other episodes
Feb 16, 2023 6:27 AM
Dec 2021
This is one of those episodes in an anime that left me going "Holy Shit" and feeling so utterly happy and satisfied afterward. Lore, comedy, emotion, wholesomeness this anime HAS IT ALLL!!!!!!
Feb 20, 2023 8:01 PM
Jan 2023
Sim já tinha minhas teorias dá volta no tempo do yuki ou ele ter revivido isso com um outro grupo mas ele ter voltado pq ia morrer isso n tinha pensado ainda, sem duvidas uns dos eps mais emocionantes de td o anime em si.
 Esse ep foi de fulder 
May 25, 2023 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
So Yuuki is basically redoing his life again in a sense, well not that it really matters. I'm not watching this for the plot, but rather for the SoL moments anyway... and sometimes for the action scenes.
Nov 5, 2023 4:38 PM

Nov 2010
Is Yuuki always gonna start over whenever he loses against that hot villainess? Or this current reincarnation is his one last chance?
Pecorine looked awesome when she did her strike attack. Very cool animation!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Princess Connect Season 3 Leak

Kingfariz - Apr 24, 2023

10 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 7, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

118 by Forum »»
Mar 20, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

82 by extralie »»
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

» Appreciation Post

Ice0105 - Mar 14, 2022

15 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

73 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:13 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.