Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2022 4:05 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post and reduce spoilers.
The thread will be unlocked at around 00:33 JST (JST) This thread is now unlocked

Due to the extreme popularity of the show and the fact that for the previous season (and this season), many of the episodes had really early episode threads opened by various users, the episode threads for this show will only be made by mods until further notice.

Concerning spoilers: Please do not confirm a theory someone has or give hints about something that happens later on. Not everyone wants their theories confirmed or denied. If you want to do so, add a spoiler to your post and I mean the entire part where you confirm or deny a theory. If you bring arguments from past episodes, you don't have to add spoiler tags. Continuously spoiling future events in an anime can be seen as trolling and can result in a warning or a ban.

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Refrain from multi-posting consecutively. Use the edit button if necessary.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
anime-primeJan 16, 2022 7:40 AM
Jan 16, 2022 7:34 AM

Jul 2019
I liked this episode all around I guess. Really looking forward to the next episode since some real shit is about to go down there lol.

This episode was mostly just talking, and I think they snuck in that Falco confession there lmao. Time and place is kinda crazy tho lmao.

Anyway, hoping for a good next episode.

Yelena angry face too:

Jun 2019
The OST in this episode was really fricking beautiful. Loved the new feel to it. Kinda sad. Zeke arrived at the perfect moment there and we also got to see Yelena's crazy face. LOL. It was perfectly animated. Already, the Beast Titan looks so much better than Part 1. He looks gorgeous.

Gabi's realization was sad to see in this episode. Great atmosphere setting. Falco was cute but he should've read the room first. LOL. Zeke's aimbot never misses. An amazing episode once again.

May 2016
What an epic start for the 2nd episode that roar gave me goosebumps for few minutes, and Eren one handley taking Reiner out in the game, I'm still high on adrenaline from that point rush.
Pixies gave that great speech despite being in that state, also Mikasa letting go of her Mafura for the first time ever.

Can't wait for next episode already, gonna be one hell of ride.

5/5

Jan 2009
"if we kill our enemies will we finally be free?"

that Yelena angry face though instant meme

Gabi x Falco confirmed?

Mikasa not wearing the scarf Eren gave her for the first time?

Nov 2020
Falco confessed? I mean I can't understand well enough but one of his dialogues was like that and the scene after that too confirms it. Gotta read the mana chapter for this. Chaos taking place everywhere. I love the way they used OSTs here. Yelena's maestro scene felt a bit sudden but the explosion effects were great

Really felt bad when Mikasa folded her scarf. Looks like Mikasa doesn't really like Louise much. Can't blame her. It's her Pride we are talking about.

Beast looks SOOOOOOO FKING GOOOOOD

CamelBowJan 16, 2022 8:07 AM

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

May 2020
And here he is the big brother, Monke man. Singlehandedly destroying Reiner and Jaw titan there. Also Gabi took you too long to realize, but yeah thankfully she did. But hey it isn't time for those things now you two.

That Yelena's face though...
Also these opening visuals giving me chills every single time, being in stark contrast to the one we had in last part, from no spoilers to spoiler and spoiler everywhere.

Oct 2018
Gabi/Falco/Colt scene was great, best moment imo.
What really happened at the forest back in S2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqZ80FvQDQ
Jan 16, 2022 7:35 AM

Nov 2011
Sigh, every time I watch Falco in this war drama, it feels like he's in the wrong show compared to fellow warriors.

What a tense episode and we even got to see Beast Titan in action! On the battlefield, got to see Marely soldiers in action. They really managed to capture the war mood imo with the most prominent warriors fighting for their cause.

Yelena art illustration this week!

Jan 16, 2022 7:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, just when things were starting to look a little bright for Eren, Zeke and co., that happens in the end there! Life's tough on this end, for sure.

Gabi's little moment of realization that things would have been better had she just thought of them as devils and nothing else was a tough one to take in. Shocking proposal from Falco by the way, that sure livened things up a bit xD.

Yelena's face is finally adapted and boy, it's still darn scary. Illustration art thankfully was a little less frightening lol. Armin's quick thinking was impressive once again.

Can't wait for the sh!t that's 'bout to drop next ep!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 16, 2022 7:37 AM
Feb 2018
I love how Monki looks, and imho they did Zeke/Monki justice this season.

Also Falco confession to Gabi is damn cute lol, something wholesome before the storm i guess.

But well, the real deal is next week episode, things going to be mad crazy

Apr 2013
Not a fault to MAPPA since chapter 118 felt the exact same, but the storyboarding was all over the place at times with some of the jumping from one scene to the next. And if this pace doesn’t confirm we’re ending at chapter 131 then I don’t know what additional proof the deniers need.

Monke CG and overall look was greatly improved so props to MAPPA, and the art in general was good too. Finally got the two infamous Yelena frames, the maestro and the creep.

Still not a fan of how the soundtrack meshes with some scenes. Ashes on fire playing as Zeke gets shot and falls is such a misfire by MAPPA. Sound director fumbling the impact of some scenes.

Next episode is going to be a banger.
KneelBeforeMeJan 16, 2022 7:53 AM

Jul 2021
I refuse to believe this was 20 minutes wtf, so much happened and so fast.

The OP is definitely growing on me, didn't like it much when I first listened to it but now I think it's an absolute banger.

And Falco finally said it lol, kinda sad the reason he confessed out of the blue but the blushing faces were a delight to watch.

It was kinda sad to see Mikasa not wearing the scarf, she's definitely heart broken from what Eren said earlier. I hope everything is cleared between them soon, I want my babies to be happy together :(

That Yelena face was the creepiest face I've ever seen, looked hilarious though.

The fight between Reiner and Eren was again brutal, man tore his face off.

I'm loving how its not too censored, the face tear off and that Zeke scenes were magnificent. Though kinda worried for my boy, he's suffered too much physical pain in the last 24 hours, got his body blown at least twice, yikes.

Why is Eren limping though? Isn't his titan body healed?

That Pieke stratergy was indeed pieke, totally unexpected, it was nice.

Waiting for subs and then will understand a bit more, this was my first time watching it live raw, its a nice experience.

The face you make when you are trying to hold back throwing up:

Show what happened to Levi and Hange lol.

Things aren't looking very good for Eren and Zeke according to the preview. Looks like shits gonna go down in next episode. Looking forward to next episode!
TsutanaiFuunJan 16, 2022 8:15 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 16, 2022 7:38 AM
Nov 2019
And here I thought the attack titan's janky face has finally been fixed when I watched the previous episode. 😢
The beast titan's cg has been incredibly improved. Not so much actually happened this episode. In case you are wondering why I am saying that, wait for the next episode. The osts are all old season osts. I actually expected some new soundtracks in this episode. Maybe they are reserving it for the next one. Are they intending to end the next episode with "that cliffhanger". Hehe, mappa is doing the anime-onlies dirty actually.
N0-0NE2Jan 16, 2022 7:41 AM
Jan 16, 2022 7:41 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I honestly thought they were going to end this episode with Zeke doing the "thing" but this just assures me even more now that this season is ending at 130 or 131 lol
Jan 16, 2022 7:45 AM

Aug 2020
This episode was better than the last ngl, it was also visually stunning. The way how the episode concluded was actually good bc a decent amount of stuff happened like Zeke getting shot and falco confessing to gabi lol.
Jan 16, 2022 7:46 AM

Feb 2020
Beast Titan looks pretty awesome!
Jan 16, 2022 7:48 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been cleaned.

DO NOT ask where one can find the episode, as that leads to illegal links being posted.
Jan 16, 2022 7:54 AM
Apr 2020
YELENA!!!!! She looks like a yandere. lmao

MIKASA and her 13 THUNDERSPEARS!!!! She removed the scarf and fold it gently. T_T

Jan 16, 2022 7:58 AM

Feb 2021
Great episode as well!

(and the next one will be epic, look forward to it :D)

Omg, Yelena's face, haha :D

Falco finally confessing to Gabi. Still I think it's strange being like 12, lol. :D

The music at the end was epic!

Can't wait for "Ani to otouto" haha :D
Jan 16, 2022 8:01 AM

Feb 2021
Holy shit that felt like such a short episode.

Zeke appearing was pretty hype. I mean c'mon monke ftw.

Eren crushing Reiner's jaw despite being pinned down looked hella painful.

Falco is such a chad for confessing in the middle of a battlefield lol.

Can't wait for the next episode! For 'that' scene to appear.

ED made me tear up once again :/

Jan 16, 2022 8:12 AM
Oct 2020
KneelBeforeMe said:
Not a fault to MAPPA since chapter 118 felt the exact same, but the storyboarding was all over the place at times with some of the jumping from one scene to the next. And if this pace doesn’t confirm we’re ending at chapter 131 then I don’t know what additional proof the deniers need.

Monke CG and overall look was greatly improved so props to MAPPA, and the art in general was good too. Finally got the two infamous Yelena frames, the maestro and the creep.

Still not a fan of how the soundtrack meshes with some scenes. Ashes on fire playing as Zeke gets shot and falls is such a misfire by MAPPA. Sound director fumbling the impact of some scenes.

Next episode is going to be a banger.
I'm sick of Ashes on fire lmao they need to stop using that track seriously like wtf happened to sound director doesn't feel like he directed S1 to 3
Jan 16, 2022 8:12 AM

Oct 2021
Great Episode!! it felt short though but OP & ED hit hard as always.
Jan 16, 2022 8:14 AM
Dec 2020
This episode is a masterpiece I hope one piece fans don't sabotage the score
Jan 16, 2022 8:17 AM

Oct 2020
Top-notch episode. If one can complain about anything it's the recap at the beginning of the ep.
Jan 16, 2022 8:19 AM

Nov 2020
KneelBeforeMe said:
IIRC Its other side of the sea not Ashes on fire and its Marley theme so its makes sense to use it when Marle got the upper hand

You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

Jan 16, 2022 8:24 AM

Mar 2016
I love Yelena's pissed off face so much, so far this part 2 has been such an improvement compared to the first one.
Jan 16, 2022 8:26 AM

Apr 2018
Yelena's angry face was the highlight of the episode fr. Zeke arrived and you know that his aim is 100% accurate. His design is also just as good as WIT's one. Perfectly done by MAPPA's team. Gabi realized everything a bit too late but it is what it is. The OST was godly though.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 16, 2022 8:42 AM

Jul 2012
Mikasa finally let go of the scarf :(
Jan 16, 2022 9:05 AM
Jan 2022
This shit was banger holy shit,best episode of the season. Next 3 episode is gonna be peak
Jan 16, 2022 9:07 AM

Jun 2013
Falco's confession & him telling all his future plans with Gabi was so cuteeee yet funny lol even Colt was too stunned to speak. Beast Titan's artstyle/animation in this episode looks much more terrifying which is good

Jan 16, 2022 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
The adrenaline rush at the end with OST "Ashes on fire" is just on another level. This really was peak AOT
Jan 16, 2022 10:11 AM

Sep 2020
The fact that Mikasa left that scarf says a lot. Also can't wait for the next episode!
And that scene with his hands open and looking at the sky is so epic.
takamonoJan 16, 2022 10:14 AM
Jan 16, 2022 10:13 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Yelana's expression from 100 to 0...

Jan 16, 2022 10:16 AM
Jul 2020
the scariest and the funniest part is yelena face lmao HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA when people post it here, its double funny than the first time i see it.
Jan 16, 2022 10:23 AM

Aug 2021
Yelena's troll face damn had me laughing. was sad when mikasa left that scarf :(
Beast looks so damn good :D ,also Falco's was cute
Great episode!
Wings

Apr 2017
Gabi finally putting to words that Eldians are humans too.

Maybe that'll calm down some Gabi-antis...

Jun 2014
Lol that Yelena face is A1 meme potential. Zeke has finally arrived and now everyone is doing all they can to prevent him and Eren from making contact. Things have been, and will continue to get, intense as fuck.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 16, 2022 10:29 AM

Oct 2018
I think they should change the title to "Cringeki no Kyojin", Jesus Christ sometimes I want to hide my face.

So, Armin and Mikasa want to stop Zeke, did they forget that Armin is the colossal titan and could literally explode Zeke anytime he wants?
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 16, 2022 10:30 AM

Jul 2017
Yelena's meme reaction was the only thing that had my attention for a few seconds in this whole episode pretty much. Although this ain't no Rent-a-Girlfriend 218 levels of meme potential.
Jan 16, 2022 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
Gabi redemption completed eh

Jan 16, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2019
deg said:
Gabi redemption completed eh

Yeah, reading this moment and watching it hits hard ngl. Few good points of AOT being the realisation of shit behind the scenes. Crazy stuff.
Jan 16, 2022 10:48 AM
Dec 2021
Yelena`s face creeps the shit out of me.
Jan 16, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2020
Well directed episode with fucking amazing character expressions. Everything just screams movie quality and of course Satoshi Sakai carrying the effects as usual.
Jan 16, 2022 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
Another awesome Episode...

Eren's devastating battle against Reiner and Porco continues and he managed to stand his ground till Zeke arrived

Falco has been freed and Gabi actually realized something.

Zeke delivered after saying the "Just leave the rest to your big brother! line. He carried Eren with his sniper rock throws until he was taken out.
DelusionalUzumeJan 16, 2022 11:10 AM
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 16, 2022 11:07 AM

Jul 2014
No one knows which side to take and everything is messed up. True chaos at its finest
Jan 16, 2022 11:07 AM

Mar 2021
The animation was great, beast titan was so detailed, really liked it. Can't wait for next episode, one of the most thrilling moments in all of my anime/manga experience.
Jan 16, 2022 11:08 AM

Nov 2021
God, I hate the Yeagerists. also, cliffhangers.
Jan 16, 2022 11:10 AM
May 2021
The CHAD Falco vs the VIRGIN Eren
Jan 16, 2022 11:12 AM

Sep 2020
This episode was superb. I feel really bad for Mikasa though for the first time she let go of Eren's scarf 😢
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.