Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 11, 2021 11:58 AM
Nov 2018
I'm surprised to see him cheerful in the first scene. I guess miracles happen. Usually he's just bland and matter-of-factly telling people what's what.

And the goddess talks like a computer when she reports to the higher god for some reason. Okay.

Maybe I'm getting tired of this. It's just the usual otaku fantasy of a Japanese guy going to a Western-style world where he automatically gets the White blond girlfriend. Where superior magic, supernatural ties, or a girl calling him "brother!" for some dumb reason, gives him automatic access to women.

And to make it easier there will always be at least one who has no compulsion against taking off her clothes and throwing herself at him despite his complete lack of courting her like a normal person. Though in this version the producers have some perverted compulsion about showing the main character naked too. I don't want to guess what the other hand is doing when they draw the images.
Dec 11, 2021 9:18 PM
Jul 2021
Decent ep. Maha best girl
Dia is such an annoying , bland and boring character tbh
Dec 12, 2021 10:03 AM

Apr 2015
A slow episode but with a big mystery will be Dia, companion of the Hero or it will be the Hero, I believe with what they showed us in the first episode is the hero's ally, she is rescued and becomes the protagonist's girlfriend unless they deceive us, which is unlikely

The best part of the chapter is when I know the plans of the Goddess that means that we can already know who the hero is and I hope it is so because the mystery is taking place a lot

Dec 12, 2021 10:19 AM

Sep 2016
I hate this episode so much. And the previous one as well.

Now, I do not know which one between the manga and the anime is the culprit, but one of the two completely destroyed the light novel plot and made up shit to come (probably) to the same conclusion in the next ep.

However, how the anime did felt much crappier than the how the manga did so...

I feel like dropping this now. And I say this as someone who just LOVES the manga.
Anime did everything dirty after episode 8. I just want to erase the bad-ish episode 9 and the horrible episode 10 from my mind...oh god why.
Now I'm curious about how they will fix this in episode 11 or if they will make up even more stuff making it even worse...but I'm also not curious because I'm suffering from the damage the two already published episodes already did...
FullyChargedDec 12, 2021 10:58 AM
bruh
Dec 12, 2021 4:36 PM

Aug 2018
Dreystah said:
guizo- said:
Just binged up to ep10, i did not believe when I was told that this was good, being the same author of redo of healer...

Didn't know that. This isn't amazing or anything but it's a hell of a lot better than that garbage.

I feel the same, this is very OK. But like... The anime about the assassin has less edge than the anime about the healer. There's rape in the first few episodes and it happens off-screen... Way more tasteful, arguably the same impact after showing the mental state of the victims and most important: It's not fan-service. That blew my mind!
I don't know if this change of style is in the source material or just the anime.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Dec 12, 2021 8:24 PM
Dec 2021
FullyCharged said:
I hate this episode so much. And the previous one as well.

Now, I do not know which one between the manga and the anime is the culprit, but one of the two completely destroyed the light novel plot and made up shit to come (probably) to the same conclusion in the next ep.

However, how the anime did felt much crappier than the how the manga did so...

I feel like dropping this now. And I say this as someone who just LOVES the manga.
Anime did everything dirty after episode 8. I just want to erase the bad-ish episode 9 and the horrible episode 10 from my mind...oh god why.
Now I'm curious about how they will fix this in episode 11 or if they will make up even more stuff making it even worse...but I'm also not curious because I'm suffering from the damage the two already published episodes already did...

Anime follows ln story closer than manga, episode 9 refers to chapter 18 and 19 of vol 1 ln which is skipped out in manga. Certain details are changed in the anime compared to ln in order to establish more of the character's personality and probably to pad more content to fill an entire episode. A few notable changes from ln to anime is the addition of his visit to city affected by vieze and the change of the presence of Venkaur at his home estate(originally only the wife is present).

Episode 10's date may be anime original but it serves as a good way to clear any doubts to viewers about lugh's feelings for dia. The anime have omitted lugh's inner monologue about his feeling for dia in the earlier episodes, which had been made clear in the light novel that his affection was growing since they first met.

If you really cared about being faithful to original, manga might be the one furthest away from it with their strange need of character and content addition despite removing certain content from the ln. Care to elaborate on what exactly is crappier about the anime? I see no continuity issue with the anime for the upcoming episode.
Dec 14, 2021 2:19 AM

Nov 2012
wtf, I was hoping for Lugh to detect Dia's lies and support her on the battlefield, instead we got this assassin stuff, Im really disappointed on Lugh

My Candies:

Dec 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Mar 2020
1. sure the mentioning of a certain mythologic weapon wielded by a certain irish awakened the instincts of fate fans
2. SEGGS
Dec 16, 2021 10:04 AM

Nov 2013
Kevina17 said:
binoyvargas said:
So in the mixed bath scene, they automatically did the thing, right?

I don't think it is, in LN they did in other circumstances/event...

lol guess that means she doesn't ... next episode lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 19, 2021 2:14 AM

Oct 2017
Nice date with Dia but things got worse fast. Lugh gotta assassin Dia? Why? What could she be planning that she needs to be assassinated.
Dec 31, 2021 5:07 AM
Jul 2021
i am fine with the fan service but what the actual fuck his next mission is to assassinate dia. shit what's gonna happen
Jan 6, 2022 9:44 PM

Jan 2016
I guess his feelings for Dia are legit. Why is she the target? Is it some forced "Lugh must make a choice of Dia vs his dad"? There better be a good justification for this.
Jan 9, 2022 4:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Honestly, I can't fathom this being from the same writer as Redo Healer...
What a nice surprise this series is, and this episode, I really love how they tackled the romance here.
Dia is still getting some highlights despite them being so far apart, and the romance between both avoided a lot of cliches, it was really nice to see it playing.

BUT WTF, that BS at the end... fuck!

Anyways, after finishing this season I m definitely going for the LN material, and I will start from scratch, if you asked me at the start of the anime, I would say nope, but really, what a nice surprise this has been, much more heart than I thought and shows some surprising maturity in how it approaches to certain things.
Jan 21, 2022 9:57 PM

Jul 2017
Damn, I knew some shit was up. There were too many red flags lol

Jan 28, 2022 12:36 AM
Oct 2019
yo wtf? is magic girl bad? did she know she was going to die and/or that assassin boy was going to be hired to kill her? who is this guy that's hiring them to assassinate her?
Mar 6, 2022 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
A whole episode with Lugh and Dia chilling huh? It seems that the next lasagna date won't be coming :/
Mar 15, 2022 2:27 PM

Mar 2013
Okay, remind me what was the deal with the useless intro scene in episode 1 ? other than spoiling everything, that it
Apr 18, 2022 10:17 AM

Jul 2015
Nice romantic date with a not so nice after-credit scene of Lugh being tasked to assassinate Dia of all people. Don't think she'll actually be killed but at least we get to see Lugh doing a job with some stakes.

May 1, 2022 1:37 PM

Sep 2012
i feel like dia is about to do something dumb
May 15, 2022 5:01 AM

Aug 2008
I like this episode because of how much Dia it has in it. She's my favorite character in the Anime. But that scene at the end, it makes me want to watch the next episode.
May 23, 2022 12:28 PM

Sep 2017
It's kind of funny that the standout moment of this episode for me was when Lugh threw a frickin rock at Dia's window before casually floating up to it. Would he stand across the street and throw a brick at someone's door before walking over and waiting for them to open it? You can fly dumbass, try knocking..

Anyways, some other stuff happened too and we got a cliffhanger, yay. I'll prob have to watch the next episode soon now
Jun 25, 2022 6:01 AM

Apr 2011
Nice date with Dia and Lugh. Got fanservice, but they only let us see Lugh's butt and I don't swing that way.

Seeing her leave and then suddenly all the men switched to battle gear. Sneaky.

His next target is quite a surprise.
Aug 16, 2022 10:25 AM

Apr 2009
So everything else was an act on Dia's town/city which Lugh has noticed anyways.

Well the next target is interesting to say the least.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 2, 2022 2:49 PM
Aug 2022
The plot twist at the end was absolutely insane, I need more!
Sep 15, 2022 6:44 AM
Sep 2021
Decent episode, Lugh and Dia spend their time together enjoying the day.

I give it 6/10.
Sep 20, 2022 6:03 AM
Jun 2021
that ending tho. poor dia lol
Feb 4, 2023 2:40 AM
Jan 2023
very nice and interesting story. loved it and will watch it again.
Apr 24, 2023 12:26 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Dia looks so cute with brown hair + combined with that red dress.
May 27, 2023 4:53 PM
Jul 2013
Muy genial este capitulo, y más la llegada del heroe que después se va a revelar algo, esperando por más
Aug 23, 2023 6:51 PM

Dec 2022
What was I hiding underneath these light peasant clothes? A full plate body armor and a halberd, what else! I sure as hell didn't see that coming
Aug 27, 2023 12:41 PM

Sep 2014
I have been wondering this during his latest visit already but if he is 14 and she is 3 years older than him shouldnt she be 17? She still looks and acts just like a child. Puberty should have definitely hit her and made her taller atleast.

Is there actual romance going on here? Wow, just marry her already. If anything Im surprised she as a noble has not been engaged to someone at 17

A lot of bad flags have been set up this ep now though

first time there is a post credit scene if I did not miss any

PS: considering every single other sould was supposed to kill the hero, can we assume the goddesses plan for the teacher was to create so much academic pressure the hero would burn out and become a neet?
Comander-07Aug 27, 2023 12:56 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 16, 2023 7:07 PM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn, Lugh is really nice
Dec 20, 2023 9:12 PM
Jun 2012
This boi goes to the pool like his girl goes to war.

Clearly a dichotomy in the relationship.
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

May 2020
Fan service, not bad. I just dont get it. The plot was really messing around. So Dia is the hero? well its really complicated. After that date time, now i want a girl like Dia. Older and childish, God send me one like her please.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

122 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.