Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 21, 2021 12:06 PM
Jan 2021
finally and episode i actually enjoyed (imo)

i wasn't expecting an 500IQ 6 year old to analyse and call out rudus, that scene was hilarious... she just doesn't understand the holy relic yet.
Nov 21, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 2011
Man that prince went from like a 4 to a 12 on the shitty, lazy, boring, creepy villain scale in no time flat. Can't wait for him to die so he's not on screen anymore
Nov 21, 2021 12:44 PM

Jun 2021
Naruto243721 said:
The magic eye allowed him to see the prince's movements, but the prince did not directly attack him, and he had a hard time understanding what the prince's movements meant. He probably didn't think they'd kidnapped his family, either, because if Roxy was still here, as the Prince's teacher, she had the power to protect them.

Fair point on the eye, though given how Lilia was tied up right next to him, he should have been more suspicious. Plus the white guy and his sister said that Lilia was captured. Even if he wasn't able to make a quick-enough decision, the whole set-up was ridiculously suspect, Roxy or no Roxy.
Nov 21, 2021 1:02 PM
May 2020
FreezePeach said:
Plstce said:
I think i missed smth. Who is the white ghost dude in the beginning
If you missed that much you can just as well start from the beginning. It was his 4th appearance.

Yea i know. Ive seen him multiple times, thats not what im saying.
Im asking who he is again
Nov 21, 2021 1:21 PM

Apr 2018
Rudeus, I know you don't like killing, but please kill this fucking pig he made my blood boil
Nov 21, 2021 1:21 PM
Jan 2021
Plstce said:
FreezePeach said:
If you missed that much you can just as well start from the beginning. It was his 4th appearance.

Yea i know. Ive seen him multiple times, thats not what im saying.
Im asking who he is again

Other than his name being Man-God/Hitogami, and that by his own words, nothing else has been revealed.
Nov 21, 2021 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm, I think that the roughness is getting a little better now, I'm happy we didn't see anyone getting raped or something...Although I have a bad feeling about Rudeus's mother location/situation.

Aisha is very cute, and also the perfect sister for Rudeus, could teach him a thing or two to reduce his creepiness around girls :)

The current problem was probably the most avoidable thing ever tbh... The fact that a soldier came to your tent and invited you to see Roxy even though you didn't say your name to anyone and then proceeded to take all your weapons and defense before entering a room where your friend would be, a friend that wouldn't have a problem with either... should've been an obvious trap... I guess that you didn't change that much Rudeus. :) Ngl, this was kinda cringe.
Could've taken Ruijerd and tell him to hide and approach in case anything happens, Eris could easily beat a bunch of soldiers if she can spare with Ruijerd at that level, couldn't she?

Was kind of wholesome but silly, I hope that nothing happens to both mothers..
removed-userNov 21, 2021 1:38 PM
Nov 21, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
Hoh, Rudy found an absolute degenerate, like himself. Their battle should be legendary.
Nov 21, 2021 1:37 PM

Sep 2018
How many different OPs has there been so far? Love how unique they are.
Nov 21, 2021 1:38 PM

May 2018
Poor Rudy. Actually this entire episode is just L after L for Rudy after he found Aisha. The seventh prince guy looks like a joke despite his awful remarks about what he will do to Roxy
Nov 21, 2021 1:38 PM
May 2017
GakutoDeathGlare said:
How many different OPs has there been so far? Love how unique they are.

5 openings were included
Nov 21, 2021 1:45 PM

Apr 2015
Aisha grew up smart and kawaii, I love how she portrays Rudeus, her big brother, while not knowing he is in front of him. Let's be fair though, she's 10000% right on him XD

As the white thing suggested, Rudeus fell straight into Pax's trap by luring him with Roxy's name. I honestly didn't expect to see Lilia and Aisha so soon, but good to see that they are in good health, although Lilia was tied up at the end there.
Nov 21, 2021 1:51 PM

Oct 2012
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Hoh, Rudy found an absolute degenerate, like himself. Their battle should be legendary.
Funny enough in the novels he remembers that Roxy said the prince was similar to him, and his internal thought was "Oh then he must be a gentleman". Right before he goes into that comically villainous rape rant. Rudeus is beautifully hypocritical.
Nov 21, 2021 2:01 PM

Jan 2021
Damn this episode went by quickly
Nov 21, 2021 2:28 PM

Jun 2019
They gotta start making these episodes longer, 21 minutes feels too short. Rudy has been too careless following the Man God’s orders. This was supposed to be the trial to see if he can trust him, but he seems to already trust him by giving up his bag, staff, while ignoring all the shady signs. Maybe this situation doesn’t turn out to be much of an issue, but he was definitely overconfident and naive.
Nov 21, 2021 2:29 PM

Jan 2020
Great episode. The Pax guy is gross and I hope he eventually gets what he deserved.

Shirone looks so unbelievably pretty and if I wasn't before, I don't think Mushoku will ever drop in quality when it comes to worldbuilding and setting designs which I love

Nov 21, 2021 2:37 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
What a cliffhanger to leave on. Just as shit was starting to get interesting. I'm interested to see how Rudeus is going to get himself out of this one.
Nov 21, 2021 2:56 PM

Jan 2017
I swear man this show is a masterpiece, glad I started reading the LN
Nov 21, 2021 3:05 PM

Feb 2018
Naruto243721 said:
According to the author's twitter feed, the scene should be based on Thailand.
Really... Thanks for this :") I think the building was based on indian

LinkedHorizon007 said:

About the architecture, it kinda gives a Indian feeling because of the material used maybe (Indian architecture often uses red marble) but the shapes are different than Indian architecture. Especially the shapes of the tombs.
(i'm indian btw)
Ma, I'm also feel that the architecturee feels like Indian, but Idk if the shape is different, but there are user who mention above that the building was from Thailand. it's nice to hear user that comes from Indian :") thanks ~

Dragevard said:
It's based off China not Japan, as shown by the Chinese style castle

Ah okay, I think it's was from japan ") Rip my geography.... Thanks for this~
SyureriaNov 21, 2021 3:10 PM
Nov 21, 2021 3:05 PM
May 2020
god came again in this episode. did he really do a one up on rudeus?
Nov 21, 2021 3:08 PM
Jul 2018
Rudy captured I wonder how he's gonna get out of this place lol Hope he turns out alright after all this more finally Rudy is finding the information about his family interesting about the God of this world he said in relation to Rudy.
Nov 21, 2021 3:10 PM

Aug 2020
Aisha has grown into a fine woman. Lmao Rudeus is considered as a pervert. That was dirty. He got trapped and didn't even notice it. This pervert king is probably the most hated character. Nothing will go wrong right. They'll be safe.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 21, 2021 3:20 PM

Nov 2017
Wasn't too sure I liked the OP's from this season but damn,they keep changing them and upping the game!!!
Nov 21, 2021 3:28 PM
Jan 2018
So... God gave so many hints and Aisha even explained that her mother was trapped in the castle and Rudeus still fell into the obvious trap? C'mon man...
Nov 21, 2021 3:44 PM
May 2016
Found it kind of implausible Rudy's dad didn't know Roxy was out looking for his family, he never ran into her either?
Also yeah, second time this season, Rudy gets captured way too easy.
Nov 21, 2021 3:53 PM

Aug 2019
MenchiK1 said:
Found it kind of implausible Rudy's dad didn't know Roxy was out looking for his family, he never ran into her either?

Why should Paul know that Roxy has a search group?
They don't have a reason to talk to him while they haven't found anyone who's missing.
Also Elinalise hates Paul and never want's to see him again.
Nov 21, 2021 3:54 PM
Jun 2017
MenchiK1 said:

Elinalise and Talhand very explicitly did not want to meet up with Paul. It's unlikely they'd talk to him without any concrete information about his family's whereabouts (same as Geese actually).

Side note....how does nobody seem to get that Pax and Rudy are meant to contrast each other? When Pax is first introduced it's played like he's kinda just a slightly older (physically) Rudy, but that's obviously no longer the case. Like yeah they're both perverts but....there's a scale to that! Rudy is NOT a wannabe violent murdering rapist, and yeah he's got a long way to go but at least it should be clear Pax and Rudy are moving in opposite directions morally speaking.

Side Side note. Yeah Rudy's actions this episode were pretty dumb. I get why his guard was down (blinded by meeting Roxy again, and fully buying into all of this being some sort of beneficial sequence of events predicted by Hitogami), but it was still awkward to watch.
FiftyRingsNov 21, 2021 4:12 PM
Nov 21, 2021 4:01 PM
Apr 2021
This episode debut rudeus sister, Aisha.
She is very briliant, smart, and Kawai
And this episode "tsundere" actions Eris make not boring every moment what she do, Eris is one of other waifu this season ❤️
Nov 21, 2021 4:01 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dammit, I hate bad airing anime because each episode feels like they take forever. But I also hate really good airing anime because I just want to watch the next episode!!!! I guess the best kind of airing anime is, okay-anime???!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 21, 2021 4:11 PM

Mar 2020
Finally Aisha-chan. Hope we get Lilia-san soon.

This is soo good.
I can't wait for the next episode.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Nov 21, 2021 5:00 PM

Jul 2021
I didn't expect Rudeus to find Aisha this season. She's cooler than Norn and also very funny.
Rudeus is very strong but even so he has been arrested twice in this part of the season alone, I hope that will change from now on, because in today's case, for example, he could have easily suspected the guards' reactions and questioned himself o why they ask for your equipment.
asdasdsadad
Nov 21, 2021 5:02 PM
Nov 2020
Perhaps it happened gradually over a span of several episodes, but at what point did Eris start falling in love with Rudeus?

Also, why didn't Lilia open her eyes to Rudeus, especially when hearing his voice (unless they plugged her ears)?
Nov 21, 2021 5:04 PM

May 2021
New city or town or kingdom what ever you call it
Inhales oxygen
Nov 21, 2021 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
well uh that was a episode...didn't think it'd be such a simple trap and that he'd actually fall for it

hopefully this arc is short because i dont wanna see much more of this lame scumlord villain prince
Nov 21, 2021 5:13 PM

Jul 2017
kuwangpa said:
Perhaps it happened gradually over a span of several episodes, but at what point did Eris start falling in love with Rudeus?

While Rudeus was her tutor back at Roa, she slowly began to fall for him then after the initial stages of punching him out of spite and getting adjusted to having him around, her love was slowly growing from there (she even wanted to give him special company after his 10th birthday and then made the promise with him then, where 5 years later they can have sex and properly get together).

It only grew exponentially with the more time they spent together and she got to know him even more through their journey to go back home after the Mana Calamity. She became more and more loyal to him through this time and was willing to strike anyone and anything down that caused him just an ounce of stress.
Nov 21, 2021 5:13 PM
Dec 2007
kuwangpa said:

Also, why didn't Lilia open her eyes to Rudeus, especially when hearing his voice (unless they plugged her ears)?
It happenened way back in the first season. Remember the scene where she was in Rudy's bed in a night gown but got cold feet and told Rudy to wait til he was 15? She was in love with him back then. It was initiated by her parents but Eris was a willing participant. There was also cut dialogue from volume 4 and 5 that showed that the love between them was more mutual than not (the Rudy jerk off scene had A LOT more stuff to it explaining his feelings for her; also Rudy and Eris went on a date in Millis that got cut from the anime)

As great as this season has been, one of the biggest losses is that alot of the small moments between Rudy and Eris didn't make it into the anime
GGcc78Nov 21, 2021 5:19 PM
Nov 21, 2021 5:43 PM

Jan 2021
kuwangpa said:
imo in episode 7 in the first cour after the dance she changed completely in how she interacted with Rudeus then, but she looks to be gradually loving him more plus she is getting to that age.
Nov 21, 2021 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
The human god gives good advises.
Maybe this will be somehow pulled off.
Man I love the character design.
Nov 21, 2021 6:05 PM

Jun 2017
Rudeus once again takes the L for his family members getting a bad first impression of him again lol. Aisha was cute btw.

Sep 2014
And once again Rudeus got captured. He let his guard down surprisingly easy. But the team should start looking for him after some time, Erris isnt the one to sit around quietly like she is told.

The prince seemed bad last season but now he deserves some real punishment. You dont just threaten to rape his teacher and kill him in front of her and walk away unharmed. I hope the anime doesnt chicken out of the consequences here and goes "heehee so pervy".

Speaking of which, Rudeus really has a bad reputation. Not undeserved though.

Are we going to see Roxy again soon? I sure hope so!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Mar 2021
yLewahoy said:
I didn't expect Rudeus to find Aisha this season. She's cooler than Norn and also very funny.
Rudeus is very strong but even so he has been arrested twice in this part of the season alone, I hope that will change from now on, because in today's case, for example, he could have easily suspected the guards' reactions and questioned himself o why they ask for your equipment.

Did you really think it a good idea to let stranger to have weapon in a prince's royal palace ?
Nov 21, 2021 6:11 PM

Jun 2017
Apu-Hasan said:

He gives just enough to nudge him in the right direction and that's what I like and hate about him. Since he's not specific I don't knows if he realizes that his vauge-ness can cost him to lose his only source of entertainment because Rudy might do something unpredicatable.
Nov 21, 2021 6:20 PM

Mar 2013
I really laughed at the conversation of Aisha and Rudeus, he is now labeled as a pervert by her sister hahaha XD. To think he would believe that "white guy" from his dream and now he is trapped by his own overconfidence, it's like the first half was good and the last half part was a trap lmao.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 21, 2021 6:35 PM
Dec 2019
Damn the art for the Shirone Kingdom was beautiful and of course Rudeus gets captured again. The prince doesn't seem to bright though so, I'm sure Rudeus will escape. It's funny to see his younger sister think he's a pervert. Technically it's true, he is kind of a pervert.
Nov 21, 2021 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Eifue said:
Apu-Hasan said:

He gives just enough to nudge him in the right direction and that's what I like and hate about him. Since he's not specific I don't knows if he realizes that his vauge-ness can cost him to lose his only source of entertainment because Rudy might do something unpredicatable.

Well I didn't read the light novel so I can't tell for sure.
But watching season 1 and how god's work, He knows the best. Also I can assure you that they don't give any unnecessary fan service. The studio(& the author) just portray his libido and hornyness.
If you get how a neets mind works. Rudy is just an average pervert. But I don't see any problem. About the elf it's complicated, you can check the explanation videos or read the light novel to understand.
Nov 21, 2021 6:51 PM

Jun 2017
Apu-Hasan said:
Eifue said:

Well I didn't read the light novel so I can't tell for sure.
But watching season 1 and how god's work, He knows the best. Also I can assure you that they don't give any unnecessary fan service. The studio(& the author) just portray his libido and hornyness.
If you get how a neets mind works. Rudy is just an average pervert. But I don't see any problem. About the elf it's complicated, you can check the explanation videos or read the light novel to understand.

Ah ok? I don't why fanservice factored into the conversation? I'm not against it nor do I mind to care about it. For the human god part I do side with Rudy that he's a bit shady on that favor to trust him next time if takes on his offer. I don't completely trust him.
Nov 21, 2021 6:55 PM
Oct 2021
Naruto243721 said:
Syureria said:
After hearing of Lilla and Aisha's whereabouts from Hitogami, Rudeus arrived at Latakia, the capital of the Sealone Kingdom. I was a little interested in the scene when Rudeus and the others were on their way. The rural landscape is similar to the Japanese village, besides that is it fried rice shaped like onigiri? Besides that the illustration of the landscape of the central continent kingdom was also quite detailed, it was like a fantasy kingdom. Besides that, the view of terraced rice field is similar to Hokkaido, are they on a continent like Japan? Idk but this seem interesting, lol... I like this adventure.

A little surprised to see Aisha, I mean is she really a 6 year old girl? She's quite good girl at such a young age, even that she's a kawaii maid. Actually I've forgotten about this but I'm still confused whether Ellis will always accompany Rudeus? Aisha and Ellis are red haired girls, and Rudeus slept with these two... It's kind of like a family, lol. Rudeus as dad, Ellis as mam, while Aisha as their daughter :") Ma, if that really happens then I'm quite happy... For some reason Roxxy's flag starts to fly and Ellis is fading away, sad hiks~

Uwaaa, I once mentioned that the scenery of rice fields is similar to the Japanese village in Hokkaido, now the kingdom architecture is similar to Indian architectural style? Or just my feelings? I feel that the reference to Mushoku Tensai's fantasy world is from RL, idk but seem interesting.

Lillia is really a sexy maid, no wonder if she is held captive, will there be a magic sacrifice or maybe... So it's all because of Roxy?
According to the author's twitter feed, the scene should be based on Thailand.
Link my friend? for researh
Nov 21, 2021 7:03 PM
Jun 2020
Did anyone notice the moans near the end of episode when rudeus was in his thoughts and that prince was talking.
Nov 21, 2021 7:08 PM

Jul 2017
Vivesh4153 said:
Did anyone notice the moans near the end of episode when rudeus was in his thoughts and that prince was talking.

Yeah it was Lilia still gagged while trying to yell.
Nov 21, 2021 7:26 PM

Jul 2020
Damn Ginger King. No one did not want to see him. Rudy will get his revenge.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

233 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.