Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 10, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
This show really loves to have fun with Komi and her phone. Just priceless moments whenever she's near it.

They also love putting her into adorable outfits, even for characters to rate them. Obvious 10 scores from the cast. And as usual, I think Najimi is damn hilarious in this anime.

Apr 2020
Komi went to the mall with her friends, she must be very happy.
Tadano's choice is very good, the clothes is perfect for Komi.

That hairdresser looked charismatic.
Ngl I don't see any difference after Komi cut her hair, lmao.
Yeahh, that's my boy, only Tadano noticed that Komi cut her hair.

Even tho Najimi hated studying, Najimi got pretty good grades, lol.

I'm looking forward to the pool episode!

Jun 2019
It's just nice to see the comedic scenes and all the fun these characters having fun. Like Komi-san going for the shopping and acting like the customizable character in the RPG for her friends. LOL. But, she was looking cute in all of them. And, then the hair salon incident. It's fun to see everyone trying to figure out what's going on in Komi-san's mind.

Another great episode. What else is there to say. Tadano is a nice dude for noticing... Gotta love the man. Komi-san is really precious. Also, that's a pricy hair salon for a haircut I can barely notice.
Nov 10, 2021 7:53 AM
Jul 2017
Summary = a chill SoL episode, nothing huge happened, mostly Chadano

The episode begin with Komi trying to make a pun to make people laugh since it's important in communication, from what she finds out on a TV program. And yeah, Tadano, although really at same level as Komi in terms of making pun, Komi's amazed.

Then, it continues to Komi and friends going to mall to buy her some clothes. But, because Komi's mom the one who bought Komi's clothes all this time, Komi wanted her friends choose the right one for her. Yes, Tadano forced to participated too. And, Tadano wins with his choices of clothes. First strike from our Chadano.

Some time after shopping, Komi decided to cut her hair. On the barbershop, we introduced the barber and new employee which shows us that some people could understand her and some still couldn't. And, it ended on the next day when Komi's friends greets her, but Tadano (with his skill) realises Komi cuts her hair, which makes Najimi, Agari, and Yamai feel because of them not noticing Komi's new hair cut. Second strike from our Chadano.

On the night, Komi struggles to sleep because of how she couldn't react well to their friends. But, thanks to Tadano understand her problem by assures her that misinterpret words is normal and not her fault, Komi could sleep. Third strike from our Chadano.

The next day, Najimi ask Tadano and Komi to learn together at library which introduces us Gorimi senpai and library's rules. Najimi, thanks to Najimi's unwillingness to study, makes Najimi be taken out from library. Despite of what happened, Najimi getting a good score. Komi does well too, Yadano loses again. And, the saddest part is Tadano's score is the same as school's average score.

And, it ended by Komi and Tadano's summer vacation where they don't know what to do. Thanks to Najimi, they decided to go to pool.

MVP for this chapter = Chadano
MudaMudaMudaNov 10, 2021 8:47 AM
Nov 10, 2021 8:12 AM

Jul 2017
This was... an episode. Not much to say about it. Nothing skipped I think but among the chapters here, nothing stood out or was memorable or funny either. It was a very normal episode for this series, or you could even say abnormal for how normal it felt. Did find it perfectly fitting for Tadano to have the exact same marks as the class average.
Nov 10, 2021 8:59 AM

May 2020
Tadano isn't missing anywhere, be it clothes choosing for Komi or spotting her haircut, dude's just too good.

Surprising too see Najimi scoring that much, seems like you really can't judge someone from appearances. Also it's thanks to her they'll be visiting pool next time.
Nov 10, 2021 9:07 AM

Jul 2011
To be honest, all 5 were good choices of clothes.

Good library rule, of 3 outs.

Nov 10, 2021 10:11 AM
Mar 2021
Episode 6 is pretty normal
Compared to previous ones.
Any way liked it
Nov 10, 2021 6:54 PM

Jul 2016
Another wholesome episode. From picking the outfit Komi likes the most to noticing the slight change in her hair-cut, Tadano continues to prove how much of a chad he actually is. Gotta love that man.
Nov 10, 2021 11:00 PM

Apr 2021
I still remember the dressing contest from the manga...comparing both(Tadano's Choice) :

Even the library study session was fun.....with Gorimi senpai smacking all of them lol
Joel77Nov 10, 2021 11:05 PM
Nov 11, 2021 1:31 AM

Sep 2018
This was another CHADANO episode! He picks the perfect clothes for Komi and is the first to notice her haircut!

Also, his scores are all average, fitting for his characters name.
well that's just my opinion.....
Nov 11, 2021 2:41 AM
May 2021
This episode was my favourite episode so far, actually very funny and komi-san going shopping was my favvv 😌
Nov 11, 2021 2:51 AM
Aug 2021
Komi goes shopping aand Tadano's outfit wins! But let's be real all of the outfits looked great on Komi:)

I loved how Komi liked being hit on the head cause it was the first time experiencing it lol
Goddamn they gave him a perfectly average scoreXD

All of the Komi phonecall moments have been so precious so far<3

Apparently the next one's a beach ep. Can't wait!
Nov 11, 2021 3:57 AM

Mar 2014
Chad Tadano made a great choice with that dress, it looks great on Komi
Nov 11, 2021 4:14 AM

Oct 2017
Komi san looked beautiful in the one piece, good job Tadano. Also yeah I wonder too why does she sometimes grow cat ears.
Nov 11, 2021 6:36 AM

Apr 2018
Komi-san going to the mal was pretty fun. Tadano's picks for her were just perfect. Well, it was a chill episode and can someone tell me what chapter this episode adapted? I bought the vl.5 manga so I wanna read it before it gets adapted.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 11, 2021 7:28 AM
May 2016
Komi telling bad "Dad" jokes, fits her perfectly. Lying awake worrying about what you didn't say is all too relatable. :(
Nov 11, 2021 8:52 AM
Jul 2021
Stark700 said:
This show really loves to have fun with Komi and her phone. Just priceless moments whenever she's near it.

They also love putting her into adorable outfits, even for characters to rate them. Obvious 10 scores from the cast. And as usual, I think Najimi is damn hilarious in this anime.

Hell yeah, That Chinese dress was EPIC, I swear I knew that Tadano's outfit would be picked from the beginning

"Just cut the virgin excuses" 🤣.. I wonder if they are ever going to realize that Ren IS a straight psycho you shouldn't be friends with and that the kidnapping incident was not a one time thing. I would love to see Komi get mad on Tadano-kuns behalf and boot her from the party.

Seriously though what a great episode from beginning to end, just one thing irritated me. BRO you literally just heard that she never leaves the house!?! And you know she's afraid to talk to people and doesn't even go shopping on her own, and you couldn't realize that she'd just be sitting at home doing nothing?? He should have called her on day 2! You are friend #1 and trying to help her spread her wings and open up and you left her alone for a whole week! If it wasn't for Najimi she would have done nothing the whole time ugh... But next week is a "Beach" (pool) episode 🎉.
Nov 11, 2021 9:15 AM

Jul 2017
The pun chapter was fun. Seeing Komi expect ANYTHING out of Tadano is just too sweet.

Komi is the same as a shut-in, and getting her out of the house to do some shopping...is the same communication anxiety. Getting friends to shop around is fine and all for interpretation...and there's Ren who continues her stalking. Interesting for Najimi to suggest a "battle" between the friends to see what suits Komi...while she is a great mannequin. Between Najimi's Chinese Qipao, Ren's distasteful fashion sense, Agari's cute but lame simple sense, and Tadano's one-piece dress, I'D GIVE FULL MARKS to Chadano's choice (and seemingly everyone thought so as well).

Arai Kamiko and Caris Masa the beautician kouhai-Senapai pair at the hair salon, the kouhai really didn't know much about Komi while the Senpai knows what she needs as a regular charismatic customer. Arai is a try-hard though, and hope she comes back again. Seemingly only Tadano notices that she cut her hair...and everyone else just glanced by.

Komi's gloomy reminiscence of her communication disorder, such cute anxieties though. Context is everything.

Tests are coming, and Najimi feels like dying (not that actual "die") because she's all play and no work. Ahaha, Gorimi-senpai is here being the studious librarian, and Najimi REALLY has no motivation to study lols. HAHA, playing Jenga in the library while getting hit by the fan, Najimi was forced out and Komi did have some fun. As expected, Yadano lost.

Being a silent marker during the Summer vacation is...alluring. How to invite Komi out from Tadano though, and she made the first call...from Najimi.
Pretty excited for the beach episode next week!
Nov 11, 2021 10:06 AM
May 2021
Yes, finally we saw Komi-san in Mall with her friends.
Damn Komi-san was looking so cute in both Tadano's choice and Yamai's choice.
Nov 11, 2021 12:11 PM

Mar 2014
Great episode! Tadano is the MAAAAAAAN! Looking forward to the next episode with the vacation hangout with the group.

Having to have seen Yamai appear in this episode, I had to see if I can get my daily dose of salt from her haters. Seems good so far, glad to people are more or less dealing with her, and if not?

Well the door is Thataaa way-----> She's ain't going nowhere so either get used to her and her awesome Yandere self... or Laters!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 11, 2021 12:45 PM

Feb 2014
This was a rather wholesome and relaxing episode, where just seeing Tadano, Komi and the others having fun brought a smile to my face. =)

The trip to the shopping centre to help Komi choose a new casual outfit was amusing and I agree that the simple and cute one-piece dress was the one that she went with. The library study session was an excuse for Najimi to break the rules by lounging around, reading manga and laughing too loudly before the jenga blocks was whipped out. Was it worth getting hit by the intimidating fan just to have fun? Of course! XD

With Summer vacation underway and with both Komi and Tadano completing their Summer homework, it looks like the pair of them will meet up during the holidays after all thanks to Najimi calling the pair of them. I'm looking forward to their trip to the pool next time!
Nov 11, 2021 2:42 PM

Aug 2020
For someone who has experienced social anxiety, Komi-san is very relatable. The way she overthinks at night, can't speak in the salon, and getting excited from small things. It was portrayed really well. Very nice episode, looking forward to the next one!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 11, 2021 2:49 PM

Aug 2020
Komi went to buy clothes at the shop with her friends, and since her mom always bought for her, Tadano and the crew decided to show some support. They all chose outfits for her, and Tadano's choice was the best. The dress fits her very well. Komi also decided to cut her hair with Masa, who knew her enough to know what she wanted. We were also introducted to Arai, a beginner in the salon. It turns out that she also had problems understanding her, but things turned just fine when Komi thanked her for the job.

Najimi had troubles keeping silent at the library, and his friends almost got his same fate xD I'm happy he called Shouko to the swimming pool. It will be fun. Nice episode.

Nov 11, 2021 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
Komi wearing the new clothes it is very fun the scenes including Komi until cut the hair most nobody not realized lol.
Nov 11, 2021 3:26 PM
Oct 2020
Why was the first scene of him looking around the classroom so smooth though???
Nov 11, 2021 5:56 PM

Jun 2019
Tadano, Najimi, and Komi really carry this series. I don’t laugh too much with the other characters, but I do consistently with that trio. It is starting to feel a bit formulaic with the pretty shot of Komi covering her mouth with the book and showing a touching line. However, I’m still enjoying this anime a considerable amount.
Nov 11, 2021 9:14 PM

Jan 2019
I have yet to find a single fault with this series.

After a long day, I needed a chill episode like that.
Nov 11, 2021 10:06 PM

Mar 2020
This just keeps getting Better & Better!

Really love when they stay faithful to the Manga.

Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!
Nov 11, 2021 10:15 PM

Jul 2021
boy am i gonna miss this anime so much after it ends, i feel so happy after watching every episode, this anime is so good, and as usual this episode was also really entertaining, my brain is dripping with dopamine

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 11, 2021 11:19 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Najimi's was cheating, you're not allowed to take from the top three completed levels of the jenga tower

I thought the gorilla library lady wasn't going to hit komi-san because she's, well, komi-san, but she got hit anyway. Dang

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 12, 2021 12:09 AM

Feb 2014
Damn they're really going fullfront with the animation here. Those POV scenes are lit.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 12, 2021 1:57 AM

Jun 2020
I just love Komi using her phone and possibly talking to anyone and in this case, talking to Tadano even a bit made me smile

I like Tadano's choice looks good I would've gone for Yamai but it's yeah, So her cut is like that well makes sense she wouldn't want to cut that long hair, So Tadano is an average dude

That scene in the library looks fun and hilarious Najimi's a troublemaker and I thought Komi wouldn't get hit but yeah that would be a bit unfair but I'm a bit happy she's fine with it.
Nov 12, 2021 2:36 AM

Oct 2015
Yes, I really DO love Komi's reactions. Personally, I found Tadano's choice of clothes, well, average. But maybe, that's because its in his personality.

I did liked the chinese dress. A 10 from me XD

If the hair salon scene wan't shown even I wouldn't have guessed that Komi got a haircut. Hats off to you Tadano.

Najimi will ALWAYS be one of the best characters of the series, imo.
Let there be light...
Nov 12, 2021 5:36 AM
Oct 2019
My boy Tadano didn't miss, from shopping and spotting komi haircut.
Tadano got the W

Okay, next episode is the Swimming pool episode.
Still waiting for Beach Episode, but it's kinda similar i guess.
Nov 12, 2021 7:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
On the surface, i may have thinking this is just a casual sol random moment between Komi and them. But, when i looked closely, there's something goin on between the main spotlight.

Tadano could be that cruel, saying Komi did a dad lame joke, until he realized, he's none better than her with creating the puns. Pretty harmonious they both.

While clothes shopping for Komi, everyone else more concerned about their own deep urges, when Tadano care more about the importance of the clothes, for Komi, rather than his own selfishness. Or, its just his own virgin excuse? Dunno. Though, ngl, imo, Najimi choice was better 100x.

When Komi cutting her hair, none realized other than Tadano. Caris Maki, heh? Interesting name. Interesting little part of the interaction with the newcomer worker.

Studying session, they both also got a moment alone. Ofc they both choose to stay with Najimi after then. Because why not. Can't stop laugh seeing Tadano scores. Yeah pretty average.

Then for the last, its pretty clear. Tadano got sick? Well, little sister already got the point there. But its not just him.

Can't wait for the mandatory swimsuit session.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 12, 2021 12:09 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Love seeing them scenes where Komi talks on the phone xD.
Komi was mistaken as a mannequin lol. We were lucky enough to see Komi in different costumes as well and she liked Tadano’s pick the best.
Was fun to see Komi at the hairdressers as well with the newcomer admiring her senpai. The chirping of the higurashi for a few seconds reminded me too much of Higurashi though. Will never hear that sound the same again after recently replaying Higurashi.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 12, 2021 1:53 PM
Dec 2019
I love Komi-san as a character. She is trying her best to communicate even though it's hard for her and I really like that. She is getting out of her comfort zone and I like how she feels the most comfortable with Tadano. It's nice to see him help her.
Nov 12, 2021 4:30 PM

Nov 2016
Chinese dress and outfit number 2 get 10/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 12, 2021 4:38 PM

Mar 2018
god this show really was adapted perfectly its so fucking cute and actually funny

i almost like this little comfy gang as much as the yuru camp girls already, it might have to join the comfy gang with them and dragon maid

she spoke to najimi at the end as well my girl komi with the progress

the tension between tadano and her too they gonna end up together at the end aren't they if they don't that would be criminal

looks like next episode gonna be a pool/beach episode fan servicey type deal? every anime has one no big deal
xFLUXEYNov 12, 2021 4:43 PM
Nov 12, 2021 4:52 PM

Oct 2020
Heh, Tadano scored just average for all his tests. Next week is a pool episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2021 6:35 PM

Aug 2021
Komi in Chinese dress. AaAaAaAaAaAaAa
@_@
Nov 12, 2021 6:36 PM

Aug 2021
Tadano knows how to get it noticed.
Nov 13, 2021 8:03 AM

Dec 2016
Tadano's choice was literally what I was imagining Komi-san wear XD
That really goes well with Komi-san's mysteriousness and gracefulness.

Agari's choice was so home and grocery shopping-ish XD

That newcomer in the salon was so overreacting in her mind with all those stupid assumptions when the reason was so simple and obvious, she didn't open the door. When she said “Welcome! Enter please!” I was like “why is she not opening the door...” It's a common courtesy that employees should do...

I saw no difference in the haircut. Damn Tadano has good eyes or is it cuz it's Komi-san 👀

Komi-san trying to reach for the phone was so cute and relatable too XD

But what surprises me the most is that Najimi had no reaction when Komi-san spoke 'Ω'
Or it could be Najimi had a late reaction XD
Nov 13, 2021 8:56 AM
Jan 2021
Tadano actually has pretty great taste when it came to that white one-piece dress.
Nov 13, 2021 5:47 PM

Feb 2021
I remember that the shopping chapter and the one in which Tadano notices Komi's haircut were some of the ones I liked the most in what I read from the manga. Also where Komi can't sleep... until she thinks of Tadano! When I saw that this episode would be about those chapters of the manga I was really happy. I enjoyed it a lot ^^
Nov 13, 2021 8:20 PM

Jan 2020
Great episode like always. I got a haircut today so it was a pretty funny coincidence that there just happened to be a haircut part in the episode.

The part in the library made me laugh and it's shaping up as if series will never fail to make me smile. A little funny detail I noticed was when they got test scores back, Tadano had the same score as the class average for every subject to show how average he is. I loved this one like usual

Nov 14, 2021 3:25 AM

Dec 2018
Good episode! Komi, Tadano, and Nijimi is a great trio~
Yep, I like Komi too, will overthinking about it before sleeping.
Wish the other girls get to choose Komi dress too~
TadanoxKomi is my favourite pair in this season.

Nov 14, 2021 6:38 AM

Jun 2021
Little by little, Komi-san is opening up to the world without losing her essence. It makes me very happy to see her cheerful.

By the way, seeing her in all those dresses, especially the one Tadano-kun chose, was very nice.
Nov 14, 2021 8:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great to see Komi with all these different clothes, I like the Chinese dress tbh xD also it's kinda relatable with the talking at the hair cut salon, they have plan for their summer break, that's great!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» This show is an absolute disgrace at representing social anxiety ( 1 2 )

Fischer77 - Apr 26

66 by CrUwUsader »»
Today, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

129 by Grimenio »»
May 8, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

114 by drizzle-midnight »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

219 by LIAV001 »»
Apr 21, 1:10 AM

» Why are all characters so shallow? ( 1 2 )

Argonnant - Nov 3, 2021

51 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 16, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.