Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2021 2:39 AM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yuno won and the Black Bulls are here to save Yami.
Oct 29, 2021 4:56 AM

May 2020
Atleast we got a glimpse of Yami after these many weeks, and Black Bulls are here to take him back.
But this new man, is he that big brother or someone else?
Oct 29, 2021 9:00 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Why have I never gotten the Yuno/Asta parallel in Zeno's backstory?
Oct 29, 2021 11:38 AM
Absolute Zenith

Mar 2016
The parallel between Yuno & Asta vs Zenon & Allen is quite obvious in that they all wanted to compete against their respective rivals on whoever can reach a certain position within their Kingdom. Furthermore, we both know each duo has a cool-edgy dude and an energetic-loud dude.

The difference that Zenon did not realize between him and Yuno is that while Zenon's rivalry and promise with his friend, Allen ended when he killed him. Yuno's and Asta's are still raging strongly, and thus by the law of shonen story...
Those who affiliate themselves with missions of which are to further one's progression towards an improbable ambition shall never be allowed to achieve true death and will always eventually overcome any impossible adversities.
Oct 29, 2021 1:16 PM
Apr 2016
Triad down and a new OP guy comes out of nowhere... At this point I couldn't be less invested in this arc.
Oct 29, 2021 1:25 PM

Apr 2018
Parellell between Asta/Yuno and Zenon/Allen is amazing but one of them ended on the wrong path. The last of the 4 siblings arrived out of nowhere, not sure if he is the one. But this pretty much removes the theory that the Wizard King is one of them. The art was pretty clean compared to the other chapters. The second gate is opening soon and we finally saw a glimpse of Yami.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 29, 2021 2:27 PM
Dec 2020
Cruicruise said:
Triad down and a new OP guy comes out of nowhere... At this point I couldn't be less invested in this arc.
New OP guy? You mean Morris? Someone who’s been in the story since the Dungeon Exploration Arc (which was in the first 20 chapters)? Someone who literally said he had obtained the power of a Devil Host and has been working from the sidelines since the beginning of this arc? How fast are you guys reading?
Oct 29, 2021 2:29 PM
Dec 2020
SideCharacterKal said:
Parellell between Asta/Yuno and Zenon/Allen is amazing but one of them ended on the wrong path. The last of the 4 siblings arrived out of nowhere, not sure if he is the one. But this pretty much removes the theory that the Wizard King is one of them. The art was pretty clean compared to the other chapters. The second gate is opening soon and we finally saw a glimpse of Yami.
We don’t know if Morris is the 4th Zogratis sibling. That’s sort of a held theory but we don’t know for sure, especially since the ages don’t really add up. Plus on his character introduction sheet his name is Morris Libardirt.
Oct 29, 2021 2:49 PM
Apr 2016
I didn't recognize that Morris guy, my bad. Actually I had completely forgotten about the guy, which tells you something I guess...
Oct 29, 2021 5:04 PM

Nov 2016
Squad to the rescue was hype. A moment of silence for William. I hope Yuno gets a similar epic entrance shouting his name.

Morris + Lucifero = hella strong it seems. Maybe the Black Bulls are a better match up than poor Dorothy. I still hope she's ready for some action. Off panel defeat would suck.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 29, 2021 6:38 PM
Apr 2020
Why are people acting like Morris is some completely new character when he has been a thing for 232 chapters...
Oct 29, 2021 6:41 PM
Apr 2020
SideCharacterKal said:

Morris 100% is not the 4th sibling. There would be no point in blurring a face of a character we already know and who shows up in the next chapter, and it also doesn't work for other reasons. He is too young, he only first met Zenon during this arc, hair color, his magic doesn't fit their themes, etc.
Oct 29, 2021 9:00 PM

Mar 2015
blackbull come to the rescue!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 30, 2021 11:28 AM
Apr 2016
evenmagical said:
Why are people acting like Morris is some completely new character when he has been a thing for 232 chapters...

Cause there are many characters in this manga and he didn't do shit to stand out until now. Can't remember them all, you know, especially as a casual reader/viewer.
Oct 30, 2021 10:40 PM

Sep 2013
Skipping dorothy's fight was pretty disappointing but the bulls are here.
Lucifero already coming out? I don't think it will happen so the arc should end soon.
Oct 31, 2021 6:33 AM
Apr 2014
So Lucifer switched host to Morris huh? I thought it's kinda weird Julius can sense and felt affected? since he's far away from the battlefield. But then again he used to be op, or maybe there's more to that scene?
Oct 31, 2021 8:20 AM

Dec 2013
Looks like Morris/Lucifero is going to be the new final boss.

I'm excited to see the raging bull return at the end. I hope Dorothy isn't completely out and can help the Black Bulls.
Oct 31, 2021 9:29 AM

Sep 2018
So Gordon is finally back
Oct 31, 2021 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
that Morris guy pulled an Aizen move lol
I think these blackbull squad would play a much important role for the next battle.
Oct 31, 2021 12:39 PM

Jun 2014
The Black Bulls always know how to make a flashy and timely entrance.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 31, 2021 1:16 PM
May 2021
I don't like how the author gave Yuno so many powerups in such a short period of time. Yuno and Asta vs Zenon would've been better instead of Yuno soloing a Dark Triad member that beat his squad captain.
Oct 31, 2021 7:03 PM
Jun 2020
The Black Bulls are finally here! I would love to see the witches teamup, Vanessa and Dorothy.

The Qlipoth roots seem to be continually growing and forming 3 cocoons? That maybe why Julius is sensing something?
Oct 31, 2021 8:25 PM
Dec 2020
CCG_Reaper said:
I don't like how the author gave Yuno so many powerups in such a short period of time. Yuno and Asta vs Zenon would've been better instead of Yuno soloing a Dark Triad member that beat his squad captain.
1. Asta still doesn’t have his power back, it hasn’t been 30 minutes yet.
2. This is Yuno’s struggle and Yuno’s fight, sharing it with Asta would diminish that. It was perfect for him honestly imo.
Nov 1, 2021 6:33 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This is starting to feel like a rehash of the elf arc. It's one thing to copy narrative beats from other series, but to repeat it multiple times within your own story is just tiresome. Oh, the big baddies were beaten, but wait, all along there was a manipulator in the background? It worked great with Zagred, but not so much here, especially since the dark triad was only taken out as easily as they were since there was an even bigger baddie behind the scenes.

Either way, I would have liked to see Dorothy's fight. But this arc has cut a couple of fights already that we would have liked to see, so it's not a surprise. At least the rest of the Black Bulls arrived. Hopefully they will have good luck rescuing Yami before Lucifero is set free.
Nov 2, 2021 3:19 PM
Apr 2020
Cruicruise said:
evenmagical said:

Cause there are many characters in this manga and he didn't do shit to stand out until now. Can't remember them all, you know, especially as a casual reader/viewer.

Somewhat understandable but he was literally the most powerful/influential person in the Diamond Kingdom so...
Nov 3, 2021 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
That last page was lovely. #BlackBullForever
Nov 4, 2021 4:35 PM

Dec 2016
Gordon is finally back!!
It's probably almost 100 chapters since his last appearance!!
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 17, 2022 11:47 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
I am lacking Yami. We need more of him.
Jul 10, 5:27 PM

Jun 2015
He really skipped over the most interesting fight of all and gave a bs Yuno fight instead. I wanted to see Lotus and Dorothy live up to their potential man. WHy is Morris being reintroduced like this?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

28 by kcuf_ad »»
Yesterday, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 354 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 14, 2023

29 by Meighanlol »»
Oct 12, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 373 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 6

21 by thebrentinator24 »»
Sep 23, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 365 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jul 12, 2023

39 by Darkzepheran »»
Sep 18, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 121 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2017

8 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.