Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 29, 2021 8:42 PM

Jun 2019
Verty_ said:
WatchTillTandava said:
My 164th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.

How do you complete a series non-chronologically? Do you watch the episodes out of order? I'm about to watch my 1000th anime series but I haven't even seen 800 yet.

No, what I mean by chronologically is that this is the 164th anime series I've seen period. I count every series for which I have seen either the entirety of a series or at least one complete season (for series I either don't intend to continue or intend to only watch subsequent seasons later down the road) and keep chronological track of them. So I know the first anime series I watched, the 30th, the 50th, the 115th, and so on. I like the firm sense of chronology knowing and recording that for posterity's sake provides.

I don't understand your last sentence all that well though. 1000, but 800?
Sep 29, 2021 9:20 PM

Jan 2011
WatchTillTandava said:
Verty_ said:

How do you complete a series non-chronologically? Do you watch the episodes out of order? I'm about to watch my 1000th anime series but I haven't even seen 800 yet.

No, what I mean by chronologically is that this is the 164th anime series I've seen period. I count every series for which I have seen either the entirety of a series or at least one complete season (for series I either don't intend to continue or intend to only watch subsequent seasons later down the road) and keep chronological track of them. So I know the first anime series I watched, the 30th, the 50th, the 115th, and so on. I like the firm sense of chronology knowing and recording that for posterity's sake provides.

I don't understand your last sentence all that well though. 1000, but 800?

Of course you don't understand it, because English clearly isn't your first language. Also, 164 is not a number high enough to proudly declare off-topically in a random thread. Even if you've seen 2,000, no one cares.
Sep 29, 2021 9:46 PM

Jun 2019
Verty_ said:
Of course you don't understand it, because English clearly isn't your first language.

It is very much so in fact, even though I realize full well that your sentence was intended as designed to be insulting. I don't care about it or getting into that type of argument over nothing. So since I still cannot understand clearly what you were trying to express with the sentence I asked about, can you clarify it?

Verty_ said:
Also, 164 is not a number high enough to proudly declare off-topically in a random thread. Even if you've seen 2,000, no one cares.

I think you're misunderstanding something here - There is no "proudly" or pride involved in it at all. It's just a statement of fact. And it's not "a random thread". It's the episode 11 thread of an 11 episode series - in other words, the final episode and ending series discussion thread. The number 164 has nothing to do with it, so if you're reading any sort of prideful intention into it I can assure you you're very much mistaken. It wouldn't matter if it were the 164th, the 5th, the 90th, or the 10,000th. If I was intending to boast about anything, I obviously wouldn't choose such a random number, less so when I've been on and active on this site for over two years and am well aware that there are many people who have seen hundreds or thousands of anime series and/or have been watching it for decades. Pride has nothing to do with it and I couldn't care less whether you or anyone else cares or to what extent. That's completely irrelevant. It's not for you. I comment similarly in other series ending discussion threads because I like having a chronological record of such on the forum for myself and my own sake, in addition to the records I keep in other forms on my profile, in offsite file documents, etc.

Not everything someone does has some aggressively chest-thumping intention to somehow try to compete or raise yourself up at the expense of another. People, such as I in this instance, can do things for themselves and not to attempt to put down others. There's no reason at all for anyone to react defensively or take it with some hostile intent. Neither pride nor shame are typically things I experience. I write on this forum in general for myself first and foremost, to keep lists and records, and to voice my opinions and positions on different series and issues. Not to create some artificial competition.
WatchTillTandavaSep 29, 2021 9:53 PM
Sep 30, 2021 1:56 AM

Apr 2017
Verty_ said:
Incomplete non-ending, with no announcement of a season two. That dropped my score down from a 10 to an 8. You can't even call that a cliffhanger. It was just the end of an episode that's supposed to have another episode.

It same with in my opinion , I can’t call that a cliffhanger it is like incomplete story…(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
The time is not right to make it ends like that (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Sep 30, 2021 2:39 AM

May 2018
I don't think is a cliffhanger, bad guys won over...the other bad guys.

I didn't liked how they won with Lelouch levels of panning and their adversaries being suddenly dumb, not reacting fast enough and having zero precaution measures. Also the pacing was too fast.
Sep 30, 2021 4:13 AM
Sep 2020
KANLen09 said:
Alpha_Druid said:
Another trash ending of a promising anime. Ending on a cliffhanger smh. No catharsis and no hope of a continuation. This is just like Odd taxi. Japan doesn't seem to know how to end a series properly it seems.

4/10
You clearly don't understand Odd Taxi and its lore, and fight me on my comments because you're clearly a Shonen shit-naut.
Odd Taxi is anime of the year easily.
Sep 30, 2021 4:24 AM

Jan 2011
WatchTillTandava said:
Verty_ said:
Of course you don't understand it, because English clearly isn't your first language.

It is very much so in fact, even though I realize full well that your sentence was intended as designed to be insulting. I don't care about it or getting into that type of argument over nothing. So since I still cannot understand clearly what you were trying to express with the sentence I asked about, can you clarify it?

Verty_ said:
Also, 164 is not a number high enough to proudly declare off-topically in a random thread. Even if you've seen 2,000, no one cares.

I think you're misunderstanding something here - There is no "proudly" or pride involved in it at all. It's just a statement of fact. And it's not "a random thread". It's the episode 11 thread of an 11 episode series - in other words, the final episode and ending series discussion thread. The number 164 has nothing to do with it, so if you're reading any sort of prideful intention into it I can assure you you're very much mistaken. It wouldn't matter if it were the 164th, the 5th, the 90th, or the 10,000th. If I was intending to boast about anything, I obviously wouldn't choose such a random number, less so when I've been on and active on this site for over two years and am well aware that there are many people who have seen hundreds or thousands of anime series and/or have been watching it for decades. Pride has nothing to do with it and I couldn't care less whether you or anyone else cares or to what extent. That's completely irrelevant. It's not for you. I comment similarly in other series ending discussion threads because I like having a chronological record of such on the forum for myself and my own sake, in addition to the records I keep in other forms on my profile, in offsite file documents, etc.

Not everything someone does has some aggressively chest-thumping intention to somehow try to compete or raise yourself up at the expense of another. People, such as I in this instance, can do things for themselves and not to attempt to put down others. There's no reason at all for anyone to react defensively or take it with some hostile intent. Neither pride nor shame are typically things I experience. I write on this forum in general for myself first and foremost, to keep lists and records, and to voice my opinions and positions on different series and issues. Not to create some artificial competition.

You sure like to say a lot of words without saying anything. Put it on your profile. No one cares.
Sep 30, 2021 4:26 AM

Jan 2011
CaaS said:
Verty_ said:
Incomplete non-ending, with no announcement of a season two. That dropped my score down from a 10 to an 8. You can't even call that a cliffhanger. It was just the end of an episode that's supposed to have another episode.

It same with in my opinion , I can’t call that a cliffhanger it is like incomplete story…(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
The time is not right to make it ends like that (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

I know right? everyone shat on Shadows House for making an anime original ending, but I'd much rather have that than how this show ended. Ironic that Shadows House wound up getting a seson 2, and this probably will not.
Sep 30, 2021 7:06 AM
Apr 2020
Verty_ said:
I mean it sounds like they ended it at the end of the source material. Would you rather them continue on and have a fullmetal brotherhood style ending? In addition to this, that is absolutely a STANDARD end to a season. The protagonists have just had their situation inversed with the antagonists suddenly ending out on top having "won the battle but not the war," to further elaborate on that quote, this episode marked the end of the most recent battle in the demon-idaten war. You can say it's a bad point to end it because it is absolutely a cliff hanger, but it's pretty standard practice for a serialized story.
Sep 30, 2021 7:43 AM

May 2009
Well, they adapted whole Amahara's webcomic. Now we have to wait for COOL adapting it too and continuing the story in manga.
ManWild said:
I'll miss the old piscalat too :(

But she is old Piscalat now - an evil incarnate.
Sep 30, 2021 10:25 AM

Jul 2011
Seriously what was that "ending" o_O

One of weakest last episodes so far in summer season. S2 better come later.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 30, 2021 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
What the fuck is this ending. my score went from 8 to 6 because it looks like there won't even be a season 2
Used to be my favorite anime of this season
Sep 30, 2021 1:50 PM

Jun 2019
Osivix said:
What the fuck is this ending. my score went from 8 to 6 because it looks like there won't even be a season 2

The source material ran out. How does that make the episode or the season/series as a whole weak? What were they supposed to do? I don't think the show or MAPPA studio can logically be blamed for this. It's either do what they did, just make random shit up to end it, or don't create the show at all in the first place. This seems like the least worst option. Blame the sluggish pace of mangakas.

Verty_ said:
You sure like to say a lot of words without saying anything. Put it on your profile. No one cares.

I said plenty with clear meaning - if you can't understand it, that is your issue. If you choose not to respond, that is your prerogative. As expected whenever someone is not interested in constructive dialogue of any kind and makes an insulting post unprovoked for little reason like the one you did above, the typical response of "I don't care/I'm not reading your reply anyway" when their false accusations are answered in full. If you don't want to have false accusations answered or refuted, then simply don't make them in the first place.

I'll continue to post as I see fit and write precisely what I choose to at every turn as I have done here and will do everywhere else. Your caring is not a prerequisite and is absolutely irrelevant to the equation. If you follow up this post with another accusation, I will respond again. Your caring or lack thereof is immaterial.
WatchTillTandavaSep 30, 2021 2:05 PM
Sep 30, 2021 2:56 PM
Jun 2021
Dark, dark… darker than my ski- oh I shouldn’t say that
Sep 30, 2021 9:15 PM

Jul 2014
Well, that is an awful way to end an anime, cliffhanger and no manga to continue. I am not going to lie, it is pretty good, but here I am wondering, why they decided to adapt this if there is no more source material and the autor is too busy to keep making more?

I always considered anime to be promo to push manga sales because dvd sales are pretty lackluster compared with the production cost. Anyways, I don't really know how the anime sales world works anyways, I just feel like the author is letting go a good one.
HealmeplzSep 30, 2021 9:19 PM
Oct 1, 2021 1:37 AM

Oct 2008
this is truly a hidden gem masterpiece! nuff' said!
5/5.
surely waiting for S2!!!
9/10.

Oct 1, 2021 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
WatchTillTandava said:
Osivix said:

The source material ran out. How does that make the episode or the season/series as a whole weak? What were they supposed to do? I don't think the show or MAPPA studio can logically be blamed for this. It's either do what they did, just make random shit up to end it, or don't create the show at all in the first place. This seems like the least worst option. Blame the sluggish pace of mangakas.
As you said, They could've made original content or not create the anime in the first place. To me, the ending is what matters the most. If I knew that this anime doesn't have an ending, I would have waited until there was news about the next season and wouldn't have watched it, but it seems like this anime won't have a season two, and that's what saddens me.
Oct 1, 2021 4:15 PM

Jun 2019
Osivix said:
As you said, They could've made original content or not create the anime in the first place. To me, the ending is what matters the most. If I knew that this anime doesn't have an ending, I would have waited until there was news about the next season and wouldn't have watched it, but it seems like this anime won't have a season two, and that's what saddens me.

Ironically enough, that is actually the position I held midway through the first season of Shadows House from the spring season, but then when actually witnessing it unfold I think the anime original ending they tacked on in the last three episodes actually served to weaken the season and series as a whole. Cliffhangers are so annoyingly commonplace in anime that I initially wanted that season ended by any means, especially if they were unlikely to secure a season two, but then sometimes when you actually see the result of that it lowers your enjoyment and opinion of the show even more in practice.
Oct 1, 2021 10:16 PM

Dec 2016
Miku really outdid Ysley. She's some horny schemer XD

What they are doing to Ysley and Paula are really brutal that I actually feel bad for them. Even tho they have undone the brainwashing it looks like Cory still somehow cares for Paula. I hope to see Cory try and save them.

It was actually really good. At first I was kinda sceptical about liking the animation but I actually loved their abstractness and the colouring.

They really had to end it on a cliffhanger...even tho there are high chances that it won't but I really hope this receives a second season.

Overall 8/10
Rickydory123Oct 1, 2021 10:20 PM
Oct 2, 2021 8:55 PM

May 2018
Poor Ysley and Paula… I’m hoping for a 2nd season.
I TOTALLY underestimated Miku! I thought she was just a mindless pervert, but turns out she was the MVP of the team.
Ittan_MomenOct 3, 2021 9:33 AM

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Oct 6, 2021 1:30 PM

May 2016
Wtf was that ending. I can't believe I just binged an incomplete anime. This is even worse than shows that end on cliffhangers. And people are saying there is no further source material available. This totally sucks...

Still, every episode was quite entertaining tbh. Though it was a painful watching the characters that I started to like getting brutally tortured in the final episode ngl. Even Subaru's sufferings looks cute compared to that shit. Paula of all people didn't deserve it :(
Anyway, it looks like Cory is the one who is gonna rescue them. And this is just my speculation based on how typical anime usually plays out, Piscalat probably feels the same way as Cory and is currently putting on an act to deceive the other demons and probably would end up assisting their rescue. But we won't know how it would turn out without the fkin source material aaaaaarrgghhhhhh!!!

Ahem... I might forget this feeling of frustration after a few days anyway. Overall 8/10, it was an awesome anime if we disregard that ending.

Oct 6, 2021 9:18 PM
Aug 2018
Ysley and Prontey are supposed to be more smart than this shit, come on. Just for the sake of demons winning they had to be outsmarted at every turn. Damn It was really hard to see Paula and Ysley getting tortured. Man I hope they get the chance to take revenge.
My Candies:
Bonus candy:
Oct 7, 2021 12:20 AM
Aug 2017
i am not really a fans of mappa studio, but they really good making this adaptation. Aside from that, The story is interesting for me and that ending will lead us to season 2 ?

overall this will be my fav in this season
Oct 8, 2021 6:23 AM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
OK, WTF was that??o-o'3
Oct 8, 2021 1:18 PM
Sep 2017
Welp, this will be the no game no life ver .2
Oct 8, 2021 4:34 PM

Jan 2019
I was caught of guard with that Miku cunnilingus scene. It shocked me for the rest of the episode. I went into paralysis, LOL.
Can't wait for next season :P
Oct 10, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2015
What a cliffhanger, I can't wait to see a next season with how they ended this on Miku outwitting Ysley and the demons being able to make a comeback after that one-sided slaughter.

Great anime, the dark moments contrasting the colorful animation and the many gags surprised me in a good way and imo contributed to showing how messed up demons, humans and to some extent the Idaten could be (like Rin wanting to eradicate the city just to kill the demons).

Oct 13, 2021 8:44 PM

Apr 2016
Finally, what a cliffhanger. Damn, Miku really outsmarted them.

I finally saw Idaten Gill + Gilltina meet each other.
Seeing the torture scene + the BGM hits really hard, that was good, I felt weak watching that scene especially Paula, but they are getting "stronger" from this right? And the demons probably have no idea about this.

Will definitely not forget this anime, can't wait for another season probably 2 or more years. This one has potential. 8/10
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Oct 21, 2021 4:05 AM

Apr 2020
I liked it but I expected better with that high score. 7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Oct 22, 2021 6:02 AM

Nov 2014
Damn it, that was so close to perfection. Just one or two more episodes could make it a 10/10 for me. I've never felt so disappointed from unfinished adaptation. Not sure if I should be happy they used whole source material, or angry that they didn't cut it sooner where it doesn't feel so axed.
JustAnotherShiroOct 22, 2021 6:06 AM
Nov 2, 2021 2:30 PM

Jul 2019
Finally got around to finishing this, I quite liked the entire series. It was super consistent and the battle of wits here was something to look forward to. I just hope Ysley and Paula are saved but for an anime like this, it wouldn't be surprising if they died. Although I forgot how one needs to kill an Idaten.
Nov 4, 2021 2:43 AM

Nov 2019
I expected something more wacky/fast-paced going into this.

Most of the runtime is devoted to exposition and the battles are basically over before they even begin (and pretty slow themselves). It just can't quite pull off the balance One Punch Man achieved.

Honestly, apart from Miku's existence, this show seems far more interested in cataloguing and displaying humanity's many failures/flaws/hypocrisies than providing any sort of entertainment.
Nov 5, 2021 8:33 PM
Nov 2014
Well, it was interesting, the ending was weird though
And the pedophilia part is so freakin disgusting...I hate miku and her blonde friend with burning passion
Nov 7, 2021 10:44 AM

Jul 2011
Not sure if S2 is coming, i will read the manga if i can anyway
Nov 8, 2021 12:54 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
This was really good but it ended on a cliffhanger :/
S2 When?

8/10
Nov 9, 2021 12:30 PM
Aug 2013

Never =(
Since manga is paused for now.
Dec 7, 2021 4:33 PM

Aug 2014
That was dreadful.

I watched the anime at around 3x some times just to finish it.

2/10.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 9, 2021 10:53 AM

Oct 2008
That was a pretty bad place to end the series on. I'd rather they included more of the cut content and end it where the war ended and the time skipping started.

Overall was a fun show, minus that nun rape scene in episode one which was a complete turnoff.
Dec 14, 2021 2:30 PM

Feb 2020
Wait, they can't just end the show on that, nothing has actually concluded, I need to know what happens next... I hope we'll get a second season soon or later, there's a lot of potential but 11 episodes is not enough.

Okay, so for the rest, honestly I started this show out of pure curiosity but was very afraid of what I'd get considering the reputation it has. But actually, it turned out being a lot more enjoyable and interesting than I expected it to be ! Of course there were those controversial scenes such as what happened to poor Gill in episode 1 and what Miku has been doing with children that are very disgusting, but anime already offered me worse and while I absolutely did not like what I saw here, at least there was a context and it fitted in the show's thematics, it didn't feel completely gratuitous (fortunately, or else I would've quit real quick). I mean, that's demons we're dealing with.

And aside from those scenes, as I said the show was surprisingly interesting. I always like non-manichean stories and it was very well done here, I couldn't decide who I was siding with because both sides had their rights and wrongs. I also liked that each character had more to offer than meets the eye, at first I thought they would just be stereotypes (as fun as they could be), so it was a pleasant surprise. Though Paula wasn't very interesting, after the timeskips I hoped to see a different version of her but no, nothing happened, that's a shame.

That said the show could've been a lot more than what it was though I guess I have to blame the very short amount of episodes for that. Still, due to that and to the disturbing scenes (it's not because they fit in that they are pleasant to witness), I'm gonna give it a 6/10, I had fun and I liked to see how morally ambiguous almost everyone was, but it wasn't amazing. I'll be waiting for a new season, since apparently the anime went further than the manga I guess I can't raise my hopes too high but maybe they can just keep doing what they started to do with creating original material ?
Dec 28, 2021 3:50 AM

May 2012
Interesting yet confusing, this certainly wasn't your typical Demon/God type anime. The ending itself also was quite something else. And I wonder what the anime has to offer further if it will even get a sequel after this.

All in all a fun watch though!
Jan 10, 2022 10:37 AM
Nov 2020
Idk I fcked with the anime. The plot was pretty good to me and I loved the contrast with the darker themes with the colorful animation style, looking forward for season 2
Jan 17, 2022 10:38 AM

Oct 2018
UM, HELLO?! I thought I accidentally picked an anime that wasn’t finished again. WORST. CLIFFHANGER. EVER. This seriously better get renewed for a season 2 & FAST because I need to see what happens with Ysley & Paula. Wondering if Cory is gonna help them tbh because I feel his conscience has like kicked in even though the brainwashing was undone & sort of feel like he has feelings for Paula in general 🤔

Aside from all that, as an artist I truly love the aesthetic of the art with all the vibrant primary colors & how they use complimentary colors in contrast for shading & stuff. Really gets me in the mood to draw & try out this style but I know I’d totally fail at it cause I struggle with color in general, nevermind trippy coloring like this 🤣
strawberryXmochiJan 18, 2022 11:40 AM
°·._.·strawberryXmochiiii·._.·°

Feb 10, 2022 12:53 PM
Apr 2014
Damn. What a cliffhanger...

I was hoping for a bit more conclusive end (like after the battle against the country - that was three episodes ago though).

First they surprised me with ending the first episode on a rape scene. Didn't really know what to expect after that. And then they end the entire season mid plot... A show full of surprises it seems :D

Really hope we get another season for this. The animation was nice. The voice actors are top tier. The story was entertaining enough. I'm curious where they are going with this. Regardless I'll put it on my Plan to Read list for now. Maybe I'll get around to it some day.
NanashiFeb 10, 2022 3:21 PM
Mar 10, 2022 9:53 PM
Mar 2019
Shit, what a cliffhanger. They could make another ep on this season with a slight cliff hanger. It feels like the anime stopped halfway. Wtf.
Mar 11, 2022 2:15 AM

Nov 2019
Thisismobarok said:
It feels like the anime stopped halfway. Wtf.

Ran out of source material. So... yeah, that's literally what happened.
Mar 17, 2022 3:39 AM

Jul 2011
That's a super cliffhanger ending. considering the source isn't more advanced, it's sadly probably not going to get a sequel for a while at least.

It's funny how the last episodes basically had Miku become the main character. And it's pretty fun to see her plan come together.

Apr 16, 2022 7:35 PM
Apr 2012
fuck me running why even make the anime if you DON'T HAVE A F'ING ENDING. I feel like I just wasted several hours of my time.

Edit: roughly a little more than 4 hours.

wasted
KONRADDApr 16, 2022 7:38 PM
May 19, 2022 1:25 AM
Mar 2012
I feel the same way I felt at the end of Panty and Stocking. Which is honestly just internal screaming. Unlike Panty and Stocking I think this story will probably have a conclusion, even if it takes a bit longer than any of us would like
May 20, 2022 6:29 AM
Feb 2021
AbelDande said:
Some of the demons got their memories back. Paula and Isly are being tortured.
That is indeed a huge cliffhanger.
Well the anime adapted pretty much the entire web manga(the one Amahara illustrated). It will took at least 2 years for more source material for S2. Cool-kyou Shinja haven’t catch up either. And with the workload MAPPA currently have, well this is going to be a long wait even if the Blu-ray/DVD sale is good and the anime boost the manga sale. Hopefully we will have the sales announcement soon.

Sorry just asking do you know who directed and storyboarded the opening for this anime?Just Curious :)
Nov 17, 2022 7:38 AM

Apr 2015
The whole plot rests far too much on the characters' extreme powers.
So we get to watch intense fighting between ridiculously smart durable fast and strong characters for excitement and the intended message is more or less the banality of evil.
After enduring the whole thing the humanity of the characters are basically sapped dry for me. I feel barely any human emotion for either side, the plot or the setting anymore.

So at this point we're left with some great dynamic pictures not much more...and with no real resolution to the story at all.
Even if this gets a S2 I'm inclined to just read the spoilers and be done with it, but as it stands it won't even get one.
So I'm forced to rate this unfortunate piece of anime which doesn't give me any kind of significant positive feeling. Just feels pointless and hollow
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 20, 2021

68 by zerodths »»
Apr 6, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 26, 2021

44 by zerodths »»
Apr 6, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 12, 2021

79 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 5, 2021

48 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2021

74 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.