Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, the teacher Chie Rumiko gets some relevance this episode. Not surprised to see that she's curious about Satoko just like the others.

I think she gives the impression of a caring person, unlike Satoko's own uncle.

We also got another Higurashi-style cliffhanger lol

Jul 2017
Satoko continues her feigned innocence towards her uncle Teppei, and from the outside, everything looks normal as heck of belief that Satoko is being abused by her uncle...if not for Mion (but more towards Rika's) worries about her, and the worries of Teppei back to Satoko, being the caring uncle that's easy to manipulate. Now we know that it's all a facade in the making, driven by Oyashiro-sama's curse.

The more that Satoko drives her exploitative course hard, she also drives her uncle Teppei hard into caring mode for mindless pity. And this in turn, referencing everything back to Gou, also convinces Rika to seek Chie-sensei for help about Satoko, with the rest coming after for the in-between scenes. Chie-sensei personally coming to the Hojo residence to talk to Satoko, only to get berated by the irate Teppei, as such to everyone's deep worrying concerns increased to 11.

At this point, Satoko is only waiting for her game to be played and drawn out to see the fear in everyone's eyes, and goes back to school being her usual lively self. Eua is just having too much fun knowing where this would go, and the exact mental breakdown of Keiichi patting on Satoko's head in Gou...is also nothing much more than a mere act of a false treason to alarm everyone. Give Satoko the Oscar Award for pure existentialism acting!

She is no longer a human. She has become a witch.

Trust me, the deeper we dive into Sotsu, looking back at Gou only makes the experience much more enjoyable.
KANLen09Aug 12, 2021 9:23 AM

Feb 2018
Best actress ever, Satoko... Rika struggles to find the ideal world, while Satoko seeks a curse instead.I wonder how Satoko is laughing all this time, lol. Satoko was just playing with Rika. Satoko returns to Rika's house to collect things because Satoko wants to live with Teppei, Satoko lied that Satoko was bullied by all the people at Hinamizawa. Teppei becomes the villain, while Satoko becomes the victim. Sensei comes to house, and yeah Teppei just shouted at Sensei in a harsh tone, poor Chie sensei.

Actually there is nothing exciting in this episode, only explanations, explanation , and more explanation. No bloody scenes, It's just that Satoko slandered the entire village just for Rika, i know this is yuri but what the heck are you doing. Witch? Eua? Idk, ending scene makes me curious. Eua = Eua, Aua = Hanyu? I don't understand Eua, whether by being a spectator Eua can get rid of the boredom and this will be interesting, it would be interesting if Hanyu and Eua also participated instead of being a spectator.

Aug 12, 2021 8:12 AM
Nov 2014
Is there anybody left in Hinamizawa whom Satoko is not manipulating?

All I want to see at this point is how exactly did it come around to Oishi getting the H173 by the time of the festival.
Aug 12, 2021 8:57 AM

Feb 2019
Satoko deserves an Oscar for the performance she gave today. It was really wild to watch how she manipulated everyone into believing she was being abused by her friends/family. “She’s no longer human, she’s become a witch” perfect description. Satoko is far from the weakling she was in early iterations. Now she’s the one pulling all the strings
Marinate1016Aug 12, 2021 9:01 AM
Aug 12, 2021 9:02 AM
Apr 2021
Now this idiots completely butchered Lambda, sheesh. How does Umineko fans still loving this shit?
Aug 12, 2021 9:02 AM
Apr 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Satoko deserves an Oscar for the performance she gave today. It was really wild to watch how she manipulated everyone into believing she was being abused by her friends/family. “She’s no longer human, she’s become a witch” perfect description. Satoko is far from the weakling she was in early iterations. Now she’s the one pulling all the strings

Yeah, she's surely "witch", not "braindead psycho that winning just because randomness" lmao
Aug 12, 2021 9:10 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This wasn't quite how I would've imagined Lambda's origin story to have played out ngl
Aug 12, 2021 9:17 AM
Jul 2021
I have to wonder if there's any way in hell Satoko can find forgiveness for all she's done thus far.
Aug 12, 2021 9:19 AM
Apr 2016
HaXXspetten said:
This wasn't quite how I would've imagined Lambda's origin story to have played out ngl
Origin? Isn't Lambda related to Takano Miyo? I mean, she looks like her younger version...

Also, I kind of doubt this is connected to Umineko in any real way... After all, in Umineko

Aug 12, 2021 9:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I don't know if I should be ashamed or impressed by how good Satoko is handling that fake child abuse case and playing with everyone's feeling, that's terrifying but more and more interesting, I'm loving it!
Aug 12, 2021 9:25 AM

Mar 2021
eua at the end was basically me watching this whole episode lmfao. satoko is playing everyone like a fiddle.

though that witch comment... ah i really need to hurry up and read umineko, don't i?
Aug 12, 2021 9:34 AM
Apr 2021
Aktarith said:
I have to wonder if there's any way in hell Satoko can find forgiveness for all she's done thus far.

Of course she can it's Ryukishi we're talking about, he don't have guts to end Higurashi in "Satoko will pay for what she's done" lmao
He said in an intreview that we should "sympathize with Satoko" and something close to "she'll be forgiven" in the end
Aug 12, 2021 9:41 AM

Nov 2008
Another week, another episode that's 99% recycled shit with like two lines of new information.
Aug 12, 2021 9:46 AM

Aug 2020
this is so hard to watch. Not just from everything being reused but whenever satoko's on screen you know she's gonna fuck something up.

Rika though lmao she's just not having it this time.

Eua already said that she is no longer a human. I doubt she'll get her redemption. From the little knowledge i know from umineko i might have an idea of what's coming lol.
Aug 12, 2021 9:50 AM

Sep 2007
Higurashi has done a lot of disgusting things over the years. But making me feel bad for fucking Teppei? They've gone way too far...
Aug 12, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2008
I guess I just hope at some point there is an eipsode this season that isn't just "Okay, yeah, we basically knew this happened, they just walked us through it through Satoko's POV instead."
Aug 12, 2021 9:56 AM
May 2015
Pretty ok episode but apart from the supernatural plot they've just fully reused every shot from the Gou episode. It's very lazy ngl and has really made my opinon of Sotsu a little bit lesser.

But I still do like where the story is going and I am invested until the very end.
Aug 12, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2020
Satoko sees people as nothing but tools. Lambda may be cruel, but Satoko is just a psychopath. She has lost the ability to feel empathy and sympathy.

Another just alright stagnant episode. So much for answer arcs folks. They should have honestly shown Satoko bragging to Rika about how she did all of this in the gun scene, before shooting Rika and herself.

'Satoko is a witch'

Lol you wish, she went to all this trouble did didnt bother faking physical scars and wounds. A dead giveaway to the people who know how Teppei works, that she was faking her abuse. Especially Rika.

If Rika didnt have the observational skills of an earthworm, she would have figured it all out here but nope!

ChargecoulombAug 12, 2021 10:41 AM
Aug 12, 2021 10:36 AM

Aug 2019
This was the embodiment of boredom, to the point that I can't even make memes about it.
Aug 12, 2021 10:40 AM
Apr 2021
Chargecoulomb said:
Satoko sees people as nothing but tools. Lambda may be cruel, but Satoko is just a psychopath. She has lost the ability to feel empathy and sympathy.

Another just alright stagnant episode. So much for answer arcs folks. They should have honestly shown Satoko bragging to Rika about how she did all of this in the gun scene, before shooting Rika and herself.

'Satoko is a witch'

Lol you wish, she went to all this trouble did didnt bother faking physical scars and wounds. A dead giveaway to the people who know how Teppei works, that she was faking her abuse. Especially Rika.

If Rika had any braincells remaining she would have figured it all out here but nope!

We literally watching Gou for the 2nd time lmao. So little new scenes, and even those new scenes were obvious back at Nekodamashi\Satokowashi. Why showing something that obvious?

Are they really trying to make Higurashi as stupid as possible? I mean, we have "child abuse" theme, but when club member discussing it Satoko just rolling on the ground while laughing. Wtf?

Also, I'm pretty sure Eua was saying "She's no longer human, she's a Bitch now" but somebody used "W" instead of "B" by accident

Also, what does Satoko done that can describe her as a "witch"?
Would've been ironic if Teppei just called CWS when Satoko said that "everyone bullies her" after she came home LATE AT NIGHT all dirty. The daytime changes very chaotically here, I see. First Watadamashi instantly changed from "Daytime" to "evening" to "night" in a matter of seconds, now this...

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by Eua? All she's doing is saying stupid shit and laughing. WE COULD'VE GOT NEW CONTENT INSTEAD!!!! Jeez, I'm thinking that "watch Sotsu 1-11 on x2 speed" would've been actually a very good decision and it wouldn't been that drag, but it's too late now...

Ryukishi really loving Teppei, huh? Making him that good... Does anyone remember what Teppei have done in the original and what he was planning to do? Are people actually this dumb?

BRUH
Aug 12, 2021 10:47 AM

Aug 2014
I heard the VNs are so long, but I guess it can't be helped.
Aug 12, 2021 11:02 AM

Apr 2016

Ok episode. Though it was mostly recycled from Gou and I really dislike Satoko faking in this shit. Idk, it gives me some really bad taste in mouth.

#bestuncle #teppei_did_nothing_wrong #teppei_i_believe_in_your_innocence

Aug 12, 2021 11:06 AM
May 2015
The VN's are amazing, but they are very, very long and some stuff I felt just isn't all that funny and moves the plot way to slow to be as impactful as the Anime or Manga was for me. It's still very much worth a try especially since the first chapter is free on steam.
Aug 12, 2021 11:07 AM
May 2021
rafaelfserafim said:
This was the embodiment of boredom, to the point that I can't even make memes about it.

You just have to see it from Eua's point of view. Satoko is such an amazing actress, fooling her 10 year old friends by abusing her god-tier power that she had to spend hundreds of years committing suicide to master.

Why, any normal human being could've convinced Rika not to go to St. Lucia by now without magical powers in 1 try. Yet it takes a special kind of talent that only Satoko has in order go this far! Satoko is truly... truly... special alright. Sugoi.
Aug 12, 2021 11:07 AM

Jan 2013
This wouldn't actually work now for obvious reasons but I just thought of another way Rika could actually solve the Satoko's uncle situation with her new knowledge.
Just tell Satoko the truth about her brother and convince Irie to let Satoko see him.
Now she probably won't give as much shit about Satoshi's room and would be more willing to either leave the house or tell CWS the truth.
Worth case it would go miserably, Satoko's head would explode and you could try again in the next world. But Rika is being overly passive and unwilling to throw a wildcard in there to see what happens. Kinda unfortunate.

Btw Rena holding onto Keiichi while they're getting the news from Chie. Adorable <3
Aug 12, 2021 11:16 AM
May 2021
vegeta8639 said:
This wouldn't actually work now for obvious reasons but I just thought of another way Rika could actually solve the Satoko's uncle situation with her new knowledge.
Just tell Satoko the truth about her brother and convince Irie to let Satoko see him.
Now she probably won't give as much shit about Satoshi's room and would be more willing to either leave the house or tell CWS the truth.

...Huh? First off I forgot Rika was even a character lol. However a whole season ago anyone should already know that Rika using Satoshi as a solution is equivalent to Rika telling Satoko there are great rewards after graduating St. Lucia if only Satoko believed harder in such a miracle (Satoko is an idiot and it'd take a miracle to pass at this rate.)

Satoko doesn't care about Satoshi's well being just like she doesn't care about passing St. Lucia. Her solution is to prevent the problem before it happens. Satoshi is bedridden already and in her eyes it's certain he'll never recover. In her eyes it's certain she'll never find happiness with her or Rika leaving Hinamizawa. We're far past Satoshi ever being a solution, she'd only use and abuse him like everyone else.
Aug 12, 2021 11:36 AM
Jan 2016
This is so hard to believe when all this is happening because Satoko's uncle is just useless and blind. In no world, an adult would just stay home when his child is getting bullied at school instead of discussing the matter with the teacher at least. SHe even made him believe that her teacher is sided with the bullies lmao. I quess thats what happens when you listen to a 9 years old girl nO UnCLe nO tHeY wIlL sEpArAte uS Ye,, I know his reputation there doesnt really help him but he isnt even trying and just goes with the shit Satoka tells him

Satoko's uncle was only a plot device, but its just worse now.
Aug 12, 2021 11:49 AM

Apr 2016
Ok episode imo, nothing more, nothing less.

That said, I really hate how much they need to put Satoko smirking and/or having red eyes between scenes, like c'mon, we already know what is happening no need to remember us every 3 or so minutes.

And at that final scene, maybe I lost something but I got the impression Satoko wasn't acting, it left the impression that Satoko was suffering from the collision between her human self and her (now confirmed) witch self, she was just there begging forgivines, maybe to act like she remembered her uncle touching her, or maybe because her human self is feeling terrible for what she has been doing with her friends, hence Eua laughing her ass off.
Aug 12, 2021 11:58 AM

Jul 2020
manipulative bitch award goes to Satoko
Aug 12, 2021 12:08 PM

Sep 2020
In those final words of Eua "You are no longer a human, you are a witch" yeah this really seems the birth of Lambdadelta que Witch of Certainty, there is no denying it out.

Now that i think about it in the final episodes of Gou i think the key to Satoko being a turning into witch and the ultimate batle between Rika and Satoko will be when Rika finds out that she has similar powers to Satoko and she manipulated everyone in every shard that both were in, leading to Rika trying to Satoko and Satoko will win and Eua will make her a witch somehow i guess.

Because Eua or Featherine was so much entertained with Satoko that will reward her for that by turing her certainty into a witch power. That's my theory now. Even tho i said this might not be the origin story i said in Gou it is leading in that direction by now
Shiki is the best anime and unique with his style design, you can't change my mind from it
Aug 12, 2021 12:10 PM

Nov 2008
Gustop1 said:
That said, I really hate how much they need to put Satoko smirking and/or having red eyes between scenes, like c'mon, we already know what is happening no need to remember us every 3 or so minutes.

I mean, if we didn't have Satoko constantly going ha ha I am evil we'd basically just be watching Gou again.
Aug 12, 2021 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
With the benefit of the hindsight this is giving us, it's plain to see just how much this arc in Gou played on our - and by extension Rika's - expectations for how this loop would typically progress, with the avoidance of the PoV we're now getting really enhancing that eventual subversion. That said, while I do think we again benefit from getting to see Satoko pulling the strings on both sides to trick Rika and keep the psychological torture going, we can surely move through these pseudo-recaps quicker than this? I've been saying it since Sotsu relived Gou's first arc, but we did not need three episodes for each of these at all, not with how little meaningful new information we've been gaining: two episodes, sure, but three has just made the pacing way too slow.

On the flipside, we can infer from Rika's facial expression at the start of Satoko's breakdown that she is becoming suspicious of Satoko at this point and while I can see the argument that she should have become suspicious of her long ago, I think it's easy for us to as viewers to underestimate how blindsided Rika must be by this entire chain of events. As far as she was concerned, she had escaped the cycle of suffering and saved her friends, so being thrown back into it and no longer being in control of the looping must be pretty damn jarring in itself. And then you throw in the fact that she doesn't remember her deaths now because of it and so has a lot less information to go on, and what information she does have from the original cycle is very deliberately being subverted by Satoko to keep this going.

Frankly, it doesn't really surprise me that Rika hasn't started to become suspicious of Satoko until this arc given those factors and the fact that Satoko hasn't been in the limelight (as it were) until this arc: everything she did in previous arcs to twist them was done behind-the-scenes, and she was keeping up her usual act in front of Rika remarkably well. That is, until the start of this arc when she openly gaslighted Rika about her "dreams" being a punishment from Oyashiro-sama and then when she decided to mimic the Fragment(s) where her uncle abused her.

Other than that, what are we supposed to glean from Featherine's claim that Satoko has now become a Witch as of that breakdown? Do we take that literally as an implication that the moment of formally becoming a Witch has serious physiological impacts that Satoko can't handle, i.e. that the entire breakdown is genuine and not acting? Or is it a metaphorical thing, and that Satoko acting out the breakdown was the final rite of passage for her to become a proper Witch? Either way, that was a fantastically scornful facial expression Featherine had while laughing just before the credits rolled, and I'm hoping now that she has recognised Satoko as a Witch we'll finally get somewhere beyond these pseudo-recaps.

That aside, the sight gag of Satoko literally rolling on the floor laughing in the fields while her friends are super seriously discussing her situation was a great little comedic moment in the middle of all of this.
AtavisticAug 12, 2021 12:35 PM
Aug 12, 2021 12:59 PM

Jan 2013
PinkShibaInu said:
vegeta8639 said:

...Huh? First off I forgot Rika was even a character lol. However a whole season ago anyone should already know that Rika using Satoshi as a solution is equivalent to Rika telling Satoko there are great rewards after graduating St. Lucia if only Satoko believed harder in such a miracle (Satoko is an idiot and it'd take a miracle to pass at this rate.)

Satoko doesn't care about Satoshi's well being just like she doesn't care about passing St. Lucia. Her solution is to prevent the problem before it happens. Satoshi is bedridden already and in her eyes it's certain he'll never recover. In her eyes it's certain she'll never find happiness with her or Rika leaving Hinamizawa. We're far past Satoshi ever being a solution, she'd only use and abuse him like everyone else.

You clearly didn't understand my point. Rika at this point doesn't know Satoko is evil, my solution is something Rika could come up with herself with the knowledge she currently has. If Satoko is only staying with Teppei to protect Satoshi's room hoping he'd come back, knowing his current situation might push her into cooperating sooner. Even without that, she asks for help eventually in the 7th arc (which Rika also already knows) so this would be a proactive action she could take instead of moping and acting like the situation is hopeless as if the last 2 original series arcs never happened.

Now OBVIOUSLY this wouldn't actually work on current Satoko as I already alluded to in my first post but Rika doesn't know this yet. In her mind Satoko is still putting up with her abusive uncle to protect Satoshi's room hoping he might come back.
And she can do something about that problem by telling Satoko the truth.
Aug 12, 2021 1:07 PM
Mar 2019
The amount of shit Satako spews out of her words is actually really admirable honestly.
Aug 12, 2021 1:09 PM
May 2021
vegeta8639 said:
PinkShibaInu said:

You clearly didn't understand my point. Rika at this point doesn't know Satoko is evil, my solution is something Rika could come up with herself with the knowledge she currently has. If Satoko is only staying with Teppei to protect Satoshi's room hoping he'd come back, knowing his current situation might push her into cooperating sooner. Even without that, she asks for help eventually in the 7th arc (which Rika also already knows) so this would be a proactive action she could take instead of moping and acting like the situation is hopeless as if the last 2 original series arcs never happened.

Now OBVIOUSLY this wouldn't actually work on current Satoko as I already alluded to in my first post but Rika doesn't know this yet. In her mind Satoko is still putting up with her abusive uncle to protect Satoshi's room hoping he might come back.

Even from Rika's perspective that wouldn't really do anything.

There's no use trying to come up with ways to make Rika less passive because I more believe by now the point in Rika's strength will come from how hopelessly useless she is. She's SO useless, that Satoko will break herself over it because Satoko is trying to get Rika to act, which won't work.

Satoko is essentially trying to break down Rika as if she was a twig, but Rika so far has been more like a lump of clay. No matter how hard you pound clay it'll never really break. Satoko will give up in the end and Rika will win BECAUSE she's ultimately doing nothing.
Aug 12, 2021 1:10 PM
Mar 2021
Only Eua's "hahaha" moment really interest me lol. She said that Satoko is no longer human but witch. Well Satoko deserves that since she is a looper too just like Rika back then.

Looks like Satoko can't take control herself right now.
Aug 12, 2021 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
Fillerakashi-hen is going strong.

Who is that character? I get Teppei somehow starting to care for Satoko in order to escape death. How the fuck did he have full mental makeover except from when he has to deal with Satoko's "bullies" ? This is just jarring.

And yeah, lol no. That isnt a witch. Being a psycho bitch isnt a prerequisite. In fact all witches in Umineko , while cruel, can show a level of affection and even at their worst it is implied that it is facade. ALL of them.
And Lambda cant be Satoko because she doesnt know how Higurashi ends anyway. If Ryukishi and other fans want to cherry pick what 4th wall breaking is evidence and want isnt they should start there.

And Eua laughing like a third rate villain.....Remember Auau doing that? Me neither.

As another user said in last ep:
Vongalaxy said:
Glad to see that I somehow have a higher standards for good writing than an all knowing god.

That bitch better not be Auau.

EDIT: That Rika poker face when Satoko was "breaking down". Was that in Gou? Damn...
Aug 12, 2021 1:29 PM

Feb 2020
hmmm i was thinking...

i only can think of that Satoshi wakes up out of his coma.
perhaps he is the key who can "save" Satoko at the end.
Aug 12, 2021 1:40 PM
May 2021
ssjokg said:
Fillerakashi-hen is going strong.

Who is that character? I get Teppei somehow starting to care for Satoko in order to escape death. How the fuck did he have full mental makeover except from when he has to deal with Satoko's "bullies" ? This is just jarring.

And yeah, lol no. That isnt a witch. Being a psycho bitch isnt a prerequisite. In fact all witches in Umineko , while cruel, can show a level of affection and even at their worst it is implied that it is facade. ALL of them.
And Lambda cant be Satoko because she doesnt know how Higurashi ends anyway. If Ryukishi and other fans want to cherry pick what 4th wall breaking is evidence and want isnt they should start there.

And Eua laughing like a third rate villain.....Remember Auau doing that? Me neither.

As another user said in last ep:
Vongalaxy said:
Glad to see that I somehow have a higher standards for good writing than an all knowing god.

That bitch better not be Auau.

EDIT: That Rika poker face when Satoko was "breaking down". Was that in Gou? Damn...

I hate to overthink this anymore than, thinking about it at all, but I could foresee a twist dumb enough where people were right about Lambdadelta actually being two separate beings in one. Half of Lambadelta doesn't know how Higurashi ends, but one other half did. Lambda and Delta are both Satoko and Takano.

Think to a series called Dangonronpa where Toko had a split personality. One half evil the other half... just a bitch. One of her halves could've easily spoiled the whole ending while the other half was unaware.

Which in the end makes me believe split personalities are kinda BS and used too often as "twists" in writing at this rate. It already feels cheap to see it used at all like "haha bet you didn't guess they literally had split personalities!" You can excuse anyone's actions too easily with it too, like a cop-out.

Two-Face felt like the only writing where this felt rewarding to watch pan out, as well as the secret 3rd personality he had in him all along was a decent twist (shouldn't he be Three-Face then lol.)
Aug 12, 2021 2:05 PM
Oct 2020
Satoko rolling on the ground was the funniest s8 I have ever seen
Aug 12, 2021 2:25 PM

Jan 2013
PinkShibaInu said:
vegeta8639 said:

Even from Rika's perspective that wouldn't really do anything.

There's no use trying to come up with ways to make Rika less passive because I more believe by now the point in Rika's strength will come from how hopelessly useless she is. She's SO useless, that Satoko will break herself over it because Satoko is trying to get Rika to act, which won't work.

Satoko is essentially trying to break down Rika as if she was a twig, but Rika so far has been more like a lump of clay. No matter how hard you pound clay it'll never really break. Satoko will give up in the end and Rika will win BECAUSE she's ultimately doing nothing.

You're saying it wouldn't do anything with no further explanation which is useless. If Satoko knows that Satoshi is safe underground asleep and being treated, she could realize that his room has no relevance to him coming back or not which could completely change the dynamic. Especially if you also tell her that Satoshi killed their aunt to protect her which means he definitely wouldn't want her to suffer under he uncle now.

Also you're just way wrong on what's going on with current Rika. They've shown that she's been close to breaking multiple times and she sure as fuck will act in the last arc to conclude this 100% guaranteed. There is no world where they have Satoko give up because Rika's not doing anything.
My guess is Satoko will get stabbed by the sword that will kill her "looper" self and then maybe in the next world she loses her memories and goes back to normal or something. And then Rika will decide to be nicer to her this time around. I could see them going with something like that. Or any combination of Rika and Satoko both getting stabbed leading to the same conclusion. Maybe that's how Bern and Lambda get born while Rika and Satoko live normal lives.

You can come back in a few weeks when I'm proven right.
Aug 12, 2021 2:31 PM

Sep 2019
Si1verR0se said:
Now this idiots completely butchered Lambda, sheesh. How does Umineko fans still loving this shit?

Nice score booster account, clown :D

Gotta love the malding in these threads.
FantyyyAug 12, 2021 2:36 PM
Aug 12, 2021 2:36 PM
Mar 2021
god i hate satako

(character limit)
Aug 12, 2021 2:43 PM
Apr 2021
Fantyyy said:
Si1verR0se said:

Yeah yeah, keep eating this shit man. Keep defending it and proving your stupidity lmao
Aug 12, 2021 2:45 PM

Sep 2019
Si1verR0se said:
Fantyyy said:

Yeah yeah, keep eating this shit man. Keep defending it and proving your stupidity lmao

Yeah, people with different opinions are stupid, not you who are literally making score booster accounts trying to cheat the system, and come in writing shit like this.

Pathetic behaviour and shows how much your enlightened takes are worth (nothing, contrary to what you seem to believe based on your style of talking LUL)
FantyyyAug 12, 2021 2:49 PM
Aug 12, 2021 3:05 PM

Jun 2017
daniboi1 said:
Satoko rolling on the ground was the funniest s8 I have ever seen

She is a meme in itself at this point. LOL
Aug 12, 2021 3:13 PM

Apr 2009
Now that's the Lambdadelta I know. I like how it bridges Higurashi and Umineko.

Aug 12, 2021 3:24 PM

Oct 2014
This season started out pretty solidly better than what GOU ended up being, but honestly, I'm starting to get a bit disgusted..

What's the point of doing this?
I mean sure, Satoko wants to break Rika and stuff... but what's the point of THIS?

Also these loopers, "witches", is this what it does to your brains?
One has just gone completely mad in her stupidity, and the other one is too retarded to see anything around her, let alone do anything.

Can we please get a new Umineko adaptation where these personalities & character traits transfers to Lambda and Bern? #MakeUminekoGreatAgain

I loved lambda but not... this thing... they really ruining even her now...

PinkShibaInu said:

This made me think...
Let me guess, in the last episode Rika/Bern will just be
"Haha you fell into my trap, I won - I knew everything."
Intelligent gets through situations which wise avoids.
Aug 12, 2021 3:31 PM
Jun 2013
Everyone talking about how this can be a logical error of Lambda.

While me still don't get what is a "logical error"
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2021

412 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2021

395 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2021

215 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

121 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2021

124 by xxdaisiesxx »»
Jan 17, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.