Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2021 11:45 AM

Feb 2007
Not even the good-natured Maria wants to stop their rampage, only asks them to limit the damage... :D

Also, Jeffrey would clearly get along quite well with Akane...
luinthoronJul 31, 2021 11:48 AM
Jul 31, 2021 12:19 PM

Aug 2016
Dat kiss 5/5 episode. Go Geordo! Once again in the harem's eyes he's chosen death. He's a brave man for love. Wonder if it was enough to get through something as dense as Bakarina.

Jeffery is my favorite prince. I want more of him and Susana.
Jul 31, 2021 7:27 PM
Nov 2015
Ugh

Both Alan, geordo cannot meet their mom for the rest of their life ?

That just very cruel.

It really hurt to think about it.

In exchange their big brother took care of them.
redcobraJul 31, 2021 7:40 PM
Jul 31, 2021 8:33 PM

Nov 2012
Loved the brothers backstories.

Not don't hurt them, but keep the injuries mild so I can heal them. LOL
Jul 31, 2021 9:03 PM

Aug 2019
Really interesting episode, never expected the reveal that Jeffery actually has a massive sibling complex, but to a degree it's a really wholesome one and i quite like that.

The reveal of the Stuart brothers past was really nice, especially with the introduction to the older 2 siblings this season, which i don't think were ever talked about in season 1, watching how much of an impact Katarina has had on Geordo and Stuart was really nice especially from their point of view, considering in the original game plot, they turn out to be quite villainess figures.

What interested me now, is because Katarina chose the best possible options in season 1, what exactly happens in the original plot to the brothers? I'm think Geordo and Stuart continuing hating each other, but what about Jeffery? Does he continue to try and repair their relationship? Or sees it as a lost cause and gives up? For some reason i feel like Ian would not of changed to much, he seems like he would always be on a neutral standing point.

Ending was great, Geordo not holding back anymore really caught me off guard, absolutely shattered Katarina's AT field while Mary and Sophia mix up a combo breaker on his ass.
Jul 31, 2021 9:23 PM

Apr 2013
Geordo singlehandedly ruining the show.
Jul 31, 2021 11:47 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Katarina was so shocked from Geordo kissing her in the previous episode that she thought it was nothing more than a dream. Unfortunately for her, it happened for real and to prove that, Geordo was able to catch her all alone when she got away from the harem and pounced on her for another kiss. The reactions from Kieth, Mary and surprisingly Sophia were all really funny. XD

Overall, this was a really good episode, as it was amusing, but also informative about Jeffery. This episode shows that, despite his strong brother complex, he worked really hard to look out for Geordo, Alan and Ian when they were all younger while also showing more development for Geordo and Alan back in the past in how they became more distant due to circumstances about Alan's health preventing Geordo from seeing his mother more often.

Not sure how the next episode will go, but if there's more funny moments from the jealous Katarina harem, then I'll be fully satisfied! =P
Aug 1, 2021 4:33 AM

Oct 2014
Wtf. Giordo once again kissing Catarina without her consent. Thats a sexual assault no matter how you look at it. I get it that he is her fiancee, but he is literally forcing his marriage to Catarina. Catarina wants to break the engagement but he wont let her. What a fool.

I'm starting to hate this anime if this continue lol.

I wouldnt mind if Sophia or Maria is the one who kisses Catarine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 1, 2021 7:25 AM
Jun 2019
That kiss!!! THAT KISS!!! OMG I'M SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I'm rooting for you Geordo-sama. Go get that bakarina!!!
Aug 1, 2021 9:07 AM

Dec 2016
SapoVerde02 said:
Esperei a semana toda pra essa bosta, um episódio enchendo línguica , totalmente desnecessário, um ep desperdiçado com o bosta do príncipe G , e esse lixo ainda se atreve a beijar Catarina de novo é ela não reage de novo, só posso lamentar pela obra que está tomando um caminho tão deplorável é desprezível, minha vontade é de dropar esse anime nesse exato momento

Credo, que agressividade! Toma um chá de camomila que isso passa =w=" senão faz meditação/reiki.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 1, 2021 10:58 AM

Jun 2020
Oh my GOD when Jeffery revealed that WALL of pics of his brothers I burst out laughing omg that got me L O L Keith siscon tendencies are nothing compared to this brocon. But aw, he means well. He values his family♡

Omg kid Geordo was so cute when he wondered why they didn’t pat his head. Cute but sad at the same time poor boyಥ﹏ಥ

It was nice seeing again how Catarina changed them for the better & helped improve their relationship. So heartwarming, Jeffery is really such a great older brother. And I’m glad they all know that too.

LOOOOOOL SUSANNA

Omg finally seeing Catarina having such a strong reaction & turning that red, like finally, her dense self would have gotten old sooner or later. And I’m glad she’s more romantically aware of Geordo now. At least someone is finally making some serious moves on her. And we have Rufus to thank for that.

I actually replayed the kiss!!!!! Last week’s kiss was purely hilarious & the shock factor was definitely there but it was so cute this episode.

HAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE KEITH WOULD BE LEADING THE RUN TO STOP GEORDO LOL

What did Aachan mean........?? Did the after-credits scene mean anything or was it just a red herring. But eitherways so great to see her again!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 1, 2021 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
I knew it would happen... I knew it... but I didn't want to believe it... a dang dream. Really glad he decided to go a second round so she'd realize.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 3, 2021 2:16 PM
Jul 2021
PurpleGirl203 said:
SapoVerde02 said:
Esperei a semana toda pra essa bosta, um episódio enchendo línguica , totalmente desnecessário, um ep desperdiçado com o bosta do príncipe G , e esse lixo ainda se atreve a beijar Catarina de novo é ela não reage de novo, só posso lamentar pela obra que está tomando um caminho tão deplorável é desprezível, minha vontade é de dropar esse anime nesse exato momento

Credo, que agressividade! Toma um chá de camomila que isso passa =w=" senão faz meditação/reiki.
ಠ_ಠ As vezes é bom extravasar, não preciso me segurar sempre , não preciso estar sempre calmo, fiquei com raiva é queria expressar isso em algum lugar, só ocorreu de por acaso ser aqui , é dps de liberar o estresse é a raiva me alcmaei é me senti melhor, as vezes em vez de tomar um chá de camomila ,meditar e oprimir a raiva ,é bom gritar e liberar ela de algum geito (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Aug 4, 2021 6:37 AM

Dec 2020
jefferey an absolute sweetheart and geordo you slick ass mf. loved how the gang became power rangers to protect catarina from him
Aug 4, 2021 8:00 AM

Dec 2016
SapoVerde02 said:
PurpleGirl203 said:

ಠ_ಠ As vezes é bom extravasar, não preciso me segurar sempre , não preciso estar sempre calmo, fiquei com raiva é queria expressar isso em algum lugar, só ocorreu de por acaso ser aqui , é dps de liberar o estresse é a raiva me alcmaei é me senti melhor, as vezes em vez de tomar um chá de camomila ,meditar e oprimir a raiva ,é bom gritar e liberar ela de algum geito (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Eu consigo perceber o teu sentimento na forma de expressão, mas quero que entendas que a raiva domina a mente e não é bom para a nossa saúde, nem é bom descarregar seja quem for. Sei que nem sempre podemos ficar calmos, mas acredite que se arranjares uma boa forma de libertares a raiva, não é nos outros, não é dares um murro no saco de boxe ou no lixo, é na meditação para poderes libertar essa raiva :) Acredite e experimente a fazer essa experiência ;) Vais sentir-te muito melhor!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 4, 2021 5:30 PM

Dec 2016
absideonx said:
dzew said:
(btw, I'm surprised they used Rosswall's VA for a good boy.

Ikrrr. His voice doesnt suit his bubbly, wonderful, loving personality. maybe it may have been okay if Roswall's face didnt pop up in my head everytime i heard his voice

I think this VA suits him, especially if think about him as PG version of Rosswall, I mean both are doing stuff behind others backs.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 5, 2021 7:08 AM

Oct 2017
Jeffrey's a great big brother. The backstory of the brothers were touching.

Lmao Katarina forgot about the kiss but ofc Geordo won't just let her forget about it. He kissed her again, my man is on full offensive.
Aug 5, 2021 9:06 AM

Jun 2016
I have nothing really to say about this ep. It felt like a filler and ended like a filler. Whether it was or not, I'll never truly be able to tell. Forgetting all of this tho, I was nearly put to sleep by the overbearing soundtrack. Why is it so loud that it overshadows the character dialogue? Come on show, get it together.

Aug 5, 2021 4:15 PM

Jul 2016
KingKrab said:
I was nearly put to sleep by the overbearing soundtrack. Why is it so loud that it overshadows the character dialogue? Come on show, get it together.

Soundtrack din' do nuffin, you knave
Aug 6, 2021 4:32 AM

Aug 2013
Of course, Katarina would forget about the kiss but Geordo wouldn't allow it.

Jeffrey is a great brother.

Aug 8, 2021 10:26 PM

Feb 2019
Oh, so Lana was Susanna Randall, fiancée to Prince Jeffrey! Didn't remember her words in the first episode at all.

Well, I was 100% wrong about Prince Jeffrey. Turns out he loves all of his little brother so (too) much.

Acchan at the post-credits there, what for, I wonder?
Aug 9, 2021 10:27 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Koyasu's voice is awesome!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2021 1:37 PM

May 2019
Lol i just started to read all the comments here to see the creative ways people is calling geodude, i mean, gerd, geraldo? Giordo-kun, giorno giovanna, geoffrey ops its the best-bro.

Also ROM-COM WITH 2 KISSES.

Really sucks to be your fav romcom still in touching hands after 4 seasons.
Aug 12, 2021 8:47 PM

Jan 2021
I guess I was wrong about Jeffrey after all.
At first I had mixed feelings about him. But I guess he really is a good person and. A overall good brother.
Aug 22, 2021 7:52 AM

Mar 2010
Haha katarina is such a playboy, she should embrace her harem. I don't really like flashback but hawt damn twas some good info.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 25, 2021 3:26 AM

Aug 2018
I think I can hear Roswaal (from Re:Zero) in Jeffery.. I can hear his feeling of being enamored by something, with a hint of obsession in it.. But also a wonderful appreciation, in a way..
I wonder, if dark magic could be countered.. As if it's leaked now.. And it's quite powerful in controlling people.. Maybe some counter could be developed?.. Not instantly.. But we have to do something about it, no?..
Em.. So are we going Prince route?.. Or after credit scene suggests that we completed his route?.. And so will move on other people routes?.. Well, will see, I guess..
Sep 25, 2021 6:44 PM

Dec 2013
It was funny seeing the massive wall of princes and Jeffrey fawning over them. Although the scene was way too dragged out. It just kept going!

I wonder if we will get Atsu's congratulations after every day confession?
Dec 27, 2021 12:05 PM

Mar 2014
Jeffrey is undoubtedly best boy
Jan 12, 2022 10:29 AM
Mar 2020
didnt actually expect her to ever realize lmfao
Apr 24, 2022 7:36 AM

Apr 2016
Katarina being ignorant of the growing interest other characters had in her was passable during the first season because her goal was to get rid of the death flags but now it doesn't work, she has played this type of games, she reads romantic novels, how could she not know the butler wanted to f*ck her and still gave her a hickey but nope it must have been a bug and to think Geordo kissing her was a dream, like? Her lack of experience is so poorly done as an excuse to not be able to understand the situation she is and is making everything stale.

I didn't care about the whole backstory taking most of the episode and the joke of Susanna ignoring him didn't work.
May 9, 2022 9:53 PM

Jan 2019
Suzanna and I had the same reaction ti that extended story... looking up from a book, bored. 90% recap of what we already knew from last season.

The spice at the end though? Big fan.
Nov 29, 2022 12:58 AM

Oct 2022
Jeffrey's love for his brothers was unexpected but lovely to see.

And Geordo did it again! Even spelled out exactly how he feels! Dude's completely done with letting Katarina's imagination run wild now.

Jokes aside, Geordo must've gotten through to Catarina with this.

Dec 7, 2022 7:47 PM
May 2020
Aww, this episode is so cute~ I love the way the brothers actually don't hate each other (as stereotypes would have it), but they actually care about each other a lot.

And yesss!! My heart when Geordo finally makes moves on Katarina so he could bluntly tell her everything~
Jan 7, 2023 2:15 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao about time Bakarina started to realise this aint a dream but reality. I like how everyone formed a sort alliance to keep Geordo, the biggest threat, away from her.

Mar 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Jun 2015
That whole kiss ordeal is so funny.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 22, 2023 9:22 PM

Oct 2022
Seeing wholesome brotherly love was sweet, and seeing my boi Geordo actually progress the relationship was even sweeter (in the slang way). Seeing real change in relationships is gonna be a doozy in this show after the relatively static state of affairs (in terms of relationships) that was season 1.
Aug 3, 2023 5:11 PM

May 2018
Jeffrey and his collection of his brothers' pictures xD,

Geordo didn't waste any time haha
Nov 11, 2023 6:10 PM

Feb 2014
I hope with this they put an end to the constant cockblocking. Catarina creating her harem is nice and all, but it was getting pretty repetitive and stale. And I don't mind Geordo and Catarina getting together anyway, especially after all the exposition this episode which made him look a lot more sympathetic and "human". The rest of them can continue being friends and find their own spouses, and have a healthy, non-weird relationship with each other.
Mar 5, 1:35 AM

Aug 2019
brocon prince backstory, cant say i cared. dumbo prince kisses mc again how are the others so incompetent they failed to keep him away from catarina?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The ship that you rooting for is?

Marshert - Aug 21, 2021

15 by superstaff »»
3 hours ago

» Season 3?

cassandra9891 - Aug 27, 2021

7 by superstaff »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.