Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 7, 2021 4:36 PM

May 2020
Well this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it really impressed me.
Jul 7, 2021 4:39 PM

Jun 2021
Episode starts with them mocking other generic isekais and then the episode proceeds to be a pretty generic isekai episode...

I was hoping this would be good, because I like C2C's animation, but episode 1 didn't impress me. The VA lineup is solid, but the story didn't really keep me interested and I kept zoning out through out the episode. I also didn't quite understand the memory illusion part. I assume that in the real world, the girl confessed, MC rejected and the girl cried, but the illusion is of the same situation, except the girl didn't cry after getting rejected by MC? Don't really understand the purpose of that (maybe I'm dumb)

I won't drop it yet, but my expectations from here on out are pretty low. I was hoping for a MajoTabi, but looks like I'm getting a ShachiBato instead.
Jul 7, 2021 4:55 PM
Mar 2021
redcobra said:
I'm surprise less people comment here, I hope the anime not become underated
Don't worry, Tsukimichi is more popular than 86 (in novel community outside Japan at least) but look at 86 now, became number 2 in popularity rank of previous season with Lena as the number 1 most favorite heroine.
Jul 7, 2021 5:04 PM
Aug 2019
The isekai i liked the most this season lol It was pretty funny, also, Hayami Saori as a pig is... kinda i don't know what to feel lmao Besides that, I loved the OP and ED as well!
Jul 7, 2021 5:07 PM
Aug 2019
Nikodemsky said:
Did anyone else noticed how weird Ema sounds? Like she was talking over the phone or something.

I noticed that too. Idk if that was on purpose or not
Jul 7, 2021 5:11 PM

Jun 2019
Yeah this looks like it will be my sleeper favorite for most popular debut this season. It’s another overpowered isekai where the MC rises through the ranks with his harem, but the comedy was actually decent and it doesn’t look like it will be too trashy. The animation doesn’t look like it will hold it back either + the OP hints at things actually getting serious at some point. I’m interested.
Jul 7, 2021 5:48 PM

Jul 2019
The art, plot, and characters are so unimpressive. Among the isekais thus far this year, it's easily the worst.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 7, 2021 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't expect the OPENING to be good but this show was a surprise in some interesting moments in this show as the fights really have a great performance.
Jul 7, 2021 7:56 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty funny episode.I really liked it.

This may be become the best Isekai of this season.

Jul 7, 2021 7:58 PM
Apr 2020
Out of the four isekai animes this season, this probably is my one of the best so far. First is tensura ofc and second is this.

Wow that OP was pretty good! Music really slaps in my ears

The plot is pretty similar to tensura, but with the comedy on a whole different level. A decent start I must say, which is should be cuz the first PV is really good and the hype lives up. Definitely my one of the best anime this season.

I hope the ratings go to 8. This isekai anime is pretty different from the other cliche and generic isekai animes. It's more enjoyable
Jul 7, 2021 8:34 PM
Jan 2020
A orc princess and a serpent dragon Samurai...quite an interesting harem forming already.
Jul 7, 2021 8:46 PM

Oct 2008
i like this show more compared to Drugstore Kazuma Pharmacist...
instantly noticed the OST composer: Takanashi Yasuharu
4/5.

Jul 7, 2021 8:51 PM

Jul 2014
WTF is this top tier cast doing in my seasonal isekai? WTF this was so fun?

Bitch Goddess voiced by Reina Ueda, nice.

Pig orc waifu voiced by Hayamin, my body is confused.

Dragon waifu voiced by Ayaneru, more Ayaneru is always good <3.

Tsukuyomi is such a bro!

So it looks like the MC rejected Hasegawa, god dammit MC, I hope we will see some more of her. Interesting that his parents are originally from the other world.

The art and animation are good, the VA's are great and most importantly it was a lot of fun. Great first episode, this looks promising.
Jul 7, 2021 8:59 PM
Apr 2020
Finally a good isekai this season. The first episode of that cheat isekai had made me lose all hope.
Jul 7, 2021 9:13 PM

Jul 2014
Surprisingly really good
Jul 7, 2021 10:13 PM
Sep 2008
While watching this episode my mind was repeating itself "Konosuba did it better", "Konosuba did it better", "Konosuba did it better"... For a comedy isekai.
Jul 7, 2021 11:34 PM

Jan 2020
Not really my thing based on this one episode but oh well. At least I'm a fan of the voice actors

The dragon transformation at the end caught me off guard though lol

Jul 7, 2021 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
pretty interesting and entertaining episode, was quite funny and stuff too but anyways just gonna be dropping it here.
Jul 8, 2021 1:12 AM

Oct 2016
That was pretty fucking good, out of all the new isekais this season, it's definitely my favorite so far. Also pretty interesting how he got isekai'd, his parents were from the other world, so he was offered to that bitch Goddess. He's still pretty strong though thanks to the world not having any restrictions. That fire arrow was dope.

Shen is waifu and I look forward to meeting spider waifu. And the OP fucking slaps by the way, ED is vibes. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 8, 2021 1:37 AM

Aug 2020
Seems very generic but who knows, it could suprise us

Jul 8, 2021 3:29 AM

May 2019
An interesting start and some quick pacing off the bat. I like how they're not hiding that he's ridiculously overpowered

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 8, 2021 3:59 AM

Jun 2019
This looks like it could be really good. It's a self aware show, a bit like Konosuba, that knows the usual isekai formula and lets the audience know that it knows, then does things differently, ie the hero gets instantly demoted by a bitchy goddess and sent to the ends of the world to rot.

Looking forward to seeing how things progress.
Jul 8, 2021 5:29 AM
Apr 2021
i love the mc, i hope he attempts to fight her later on. she’ll def regret her decision. nice first episode tho.
Jul 8, 2021 5:45 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Its not a kneeslapper or anything, but for an isekai anime, it was decent.

Maybe ill keep watching, depending how much im watch this summer.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 8, 2021 7:12 AM
Nov 2019
it has potential. i think i'm gonna be able to enjoy this one but i hate how emma sounds tho
Jul 8, 2021 8:46 AM

Jun 2010
Pig waifu lmao. Seems pretty light hearted so far and pretty funny.

Jul 8, 2021 9:18 AM
Jan 2021
this series looks good with an OP MC (which is what i like) but.... why another isekai? this season feels like its filled with iskeai animes.
Jul 8, 2021 9:38 AM

Nov 2016
It's got an anime!

I read the manga for this series probably a month ago. It's pretty fun. I think this episode was a great start. I know there's probably five or six other isekai out there, but I am liking how this one is going so far.
Jul 8, 2021 10:44 AM

Jun 2016
that pig girl it kinda waifuable to be honest WTF !!
something weird inside me LOL
Jul 8, 2021 11:08 AM

Jun 2021
Does anyone beside me think the personality and his look resemble Iruma?
Jul 8, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2019
Another in the endless parade of sent to an RPG world with godly powers where we also assume that the audience has never heard of an RPG so are going to explain literally everything, occasionally screaming in hopes of jolting a reaction out and calling the awkward, nervous laughter some manner of subversive joke on the concept that you yourself just explained. You see, because he's in another world and NOT allowed to be the hero, but still has a power level beyond immortal ken and the power to have all the powers. Cutting satire indeed. And look, it even uses RPG menus to make its joke. We never see THAT in these shows, no siree.

This competing with Peach Boy Riverside for the worst animated new action show of the season, and I honestly couldn't tell you which gets the crown. They're both cheap as crap, reliant mainly on speedlines and stills. Not even overanimated charge-up poses for the spells. This has less T&A to start out, but promises far more and far trashier T&A in its closing minutes (and in the opening, for that matter), whereas Peach Boy Riverside takes a dimmer view of racism and has slightly more depth to its story and characters. But Christ, we're fighting for possibly last place in the fantasy shows here, and this isn't even in the same ballpark as, uh… Make Me Average, All Points in Defense, or god only knows what other repellent other dreck that has already made this show's one joke a hundred thousand times over.
Jul 8, 2021 2:58 PM

May 2018
It figures. If we have an isekai but for a change somehow fun and entertaining like this one here, nobody will watch it...
Jul 8, 2021 3:22 PM

Nov 2014
Hayamin's mic reminds me of Toshiyuki Toyonaga's mic during Koikimo
Jul 8, 2021 4:21 PM
Jan 2021
The grafics look cool and the story seems fun and interesting. Its an 3/5 but i rated it a 4/5 cuz i like to support animes as much as I can so it doesnt get ruined from too many bad votings.
Jul 8, 2021 5:47 PM
Jul 2021
Pretty good start. 4/5
Jul 8, 2021 6:24 PM

Nov 2017
Nice episode,funny,decent animation,not the worst,not the best either,but watchable.

NirvashX1 said:

I know,that was really weird,started thinking of her as damn cute by the end of the show :)
Jul 8, 2021 7:00 PM
Jun 2019
very entertaining indeed!
I think this is the most clear isekai'd reason in anime ever.. most of the other just showed they were being transported without any reasonable reason,, lol
the beginning of isekai era had me wondered and waited till the anime end for the reason they were being transportedm but got nothing in the end..
well not that it matters for the whole isekai story actually, it was just me wondering..
Jul 8, 2021 8:19 PM

Jul 2016
Mattuzmk said:
Another isekai, but a surprisingly enjoyable one. I hope it doesnt go flat for the rest of the episodes.

I normally dislike these type of shjows but I found this one funny.
Jul 8, 2021 8:30 PM
Jun 2019
RayReynolds said:
Another in the endless parade of sent to an RPG world with godly powers where we also assume that the audience has never heard of an RPG so are going to explain literally everything, occasionally screaming in hopes of jolting a reaction out and calling the awkward, nervous laughter some manner of subversive joke on the concept that you yourself just explained. You see, because he's in another world and NOT allowed to be the hero, but still has a power level beyond immortal ken and the power to have all the powers. Cutting satire indeed. And look, it even uses RPG menus to make its joke. We never see THAT in these shows, no siree.

This competing with Peach Boy Riverside for the worst animated new action show of the season, and I honestly couldn't tell you which gets the crown. They're both cheap as crap, reliant mainly on speedlines and stills. Not even overanimated charge-up poses for the spells. This has less T&A to start out, but promises far more and far trashier T&A in its closing minutes (and in the opening, for that matter), whereas Peach Boy Riverside takes a dimmer view of racism and has slightly more depth to its story and characters. But Christ, we're fighting for possibly last place in the fantasy shows here, and this isn't even in the same ballpark as, uh… Make Me Average, All Points in Defense, or god only knows what other repellent other dreck that has already made this show's one joke a hundred thousand times over.

not against you, but I think most people in this thread at least finds it amusing and fun to watch.. and it is probably going to be the better isekai anime this season.. it got great VA in it at least, they surely can put up good jokes (in voice acting), so, for me this anime got to the point at least (comedy isekai)
Jul 9, 2021 12:30 AM

Nov 2012
Art is just amazing, characters are OK, BUT then I got into the wiki and read about the mom... damn son! Fastest drop this season. Such a shame.

My Candies:

Jul 9, 2021 12:01 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I liked this. I don't give a shit if an mc is op if the plot is comedy based mostly. If I find this funny, then it's good enough.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jul 9, 2021 3:34 PM

Nov 2019
So many people here traumatized by bad isekai...

I think I like the energy it gives out, let's hope it doesn't rely too much on lampshading. Let's also hope it doesn't get too serious without any development to make a plot device. That can destroy the show.

And finally I wish it does the source material justice...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jul 9, 2021 6:33 PM

Aug 2017
Better than my initial expectations. The comedy is kinda forced but the story and characters are fine. I'm surprised MC parents are from other world too.
NurguburuJul 9, 2021 6:48 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 10, 2021 1:53 AM
Sep 2016
There's a weird issue with Hayamin/Piggy's voice recording . Aside from that, it was actually a pretty decent 1st EP.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jul 10, 2021 10:52 PM
Jan 2016
Man if hes consider ugly then id have no chance. Well just F me
Jul 12, 2021 7:36 AM

May 2009
Wow, another uninspired LNgarbage, isekaishit, haremshit power fantasy with manlet and video game mechanics.
Jul 13, 2021 3:41 PM

Jun 2016
NirvashX1 said:

It's the Saori Hayami's voice lol XD she would made waifuable every character... XD
Jul 13, 2021 3:44 PM

Jun 2016

I think there is a "Manga Mito Kōmon" reference here... XD
Jul 13, 2021 6:29 PM
Jul 2021
Decent first episode. Nothing special about.
Jul 13, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good start, glad to know that at least he won't be the weakest xD

80/20, damnnnnnn, she for sure wasn't expecting that lmao
I like the art style, so i will be looking forward to the next episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

72 by WienGirl »»
Apr 12, 2:48 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

70 by Raitron_Oblivion »»
Feb 5, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.