Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 28, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, this episode took a slightly serious turn with Makoto, Tomoe, and Mio helping a girl with trying to find her sister.

Trust also seems to be an issue in this show. Honestly, I felt bad for that girl as she's so young and just wants to reunite with a family member. Makoto's strategy was comedy gold with that bow of his lul. What a weird ending.

Jul 28, 2021 7:53 AM

Nov 2010
I didn't know the show had different ED for each episode since I omitted them till today. The song for this episode is very popular one. Probably almost all the people in Japan know it. It's a metal version of OP for "Mito Komon".
Jul 28, 2021 8:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was really fun, don't even try insulting Makoto in front of Mio and Tomoe, it resulted in the destruction of the whole city haha, but these guys deserved it, they're all trash (and lol that tentacle rape scene), anyway Rinon and her big sisters are safe now, good thing.
Jul 28, 2021 8:38 AM
Mar 2021
Show is genuinely hilarious, without being nitpicky though the animation could hold this show back. The fight scenes were basically just the same 2-3 frames played over again or they show a still image of the guy being blasted away. The show is good enough to overlook it though.
Jul 28, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
I read most of the manga last week so I sort of knew what would happen in this part but, it was gold in the manga and even better here. I may or may not continue posting on Tsukimichi episode discussions because of having read the manga, though. And I'm sure nobody here would want accidental spoilers.

Rinon's backstory was pretty harsh for a kid, but all's well that ends... I don't know if I can call that a "well"...

Tomoe and Mio destroy the entire city in a competition! Woohoo! Of course Makoto is going to be extremely happy, right?! That aside, Mio's abilities look kinda weird in the anime, but Tomoe's are great, way better than what I had in mind.

The part where Makoto sends them launching through the window is funny. Seeing how they get out of there will be funny too.

Next episode should be pretty nice, new characters introduced who will become important allies for the story.
Jul 28, 2021 8:50 AM

Jan 2021
Hmmm, this city is rotten -.-

Never speak bad of Makoto in front of these two
Hhaahah What a mess they made in the end. Well deserved punishment 😂

Well, I'll be left wondering if her sister has anything to do with Hasegawa 0.0
Jul 28, 2021 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
Mio, don't scare off that lost kid! And it seems that some ruffians are here to disrupt the peace.

Good thing that Makoto is patient to the filthy escaped girl that is Rinon, and Tomoe's defense against assassins is as easy as pie...yet can be brutal and gory at times with her katana. MAYBE TOO SHARP HAHA xD

Well, of course that Makoto's languages sound like blah to Rinon, and a punishment for Rinon to use Tomoe's stuff. There's some saving to do for Rinon's sister, and Tomoe and Mio set out while Makoto interrogates the captured assassin with his memory.

Well well, an acquaintance that Rinon's sister is a resemblance to Makoto's admirer that is Hasegawa? Sure looks like it, but Tomoe and Mio has to confirm with their eyes (and Makoto confirms it), and trouble has come knocking on their door with their ringleader, Mils Ace. It's the same for Makoto with Rinon being a tool for the ruffians' use, and this plot becomes clear, not like Tomoe and Mio will have any trouble taking them on with their target being Makoto obviously.

WHAT A JOKE that is Mils Ace lols, and both Tomoe and Mio easily decimated the enitre Zetsuya town with their bare power in front of Rinon's sister Toa, a display of strength, power, and jealousy for no reason other than to make us LMAO hard. For Makoto to finish the job with the bow to send both flying for their punishment...infamy has risen on his name again.

Another funny episode, which is has gotten a lot better in the comedic stance.
KANLen09Jul 28, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 28, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2019
The comedy is amazing in this, but the animation is just a little bit lacking. Felt like some reused frames were in the fight. Loving Mio, she’s so adorable lol. Glad they were able to help out Rinon and her sister too. Word to the wise, don’t insult Makoto in front of Mio and Tomoe.
Jul 28, 2021 9:00 AM

Jun 2019
Tomoe trying to hold back during the fight was funny. LOL. Poor Rinon, she must have gone through a lot all this time. Good thing was that Makoto is a nice guy and decided to look for her sister. Mio is really cute.

You don't mess around when Mio and Tomoe both are in business and especially when you're disrespecting Makoto like that in front of them. They even destroyed the town. LO. What powerful girls they are. Glad that Toa is safe now.
Jul 28, 2021 9:10 AM

Mar 2021
A great episode but when the female ninja got disarmed The two MASSIVE Milkers showed up deym
The whole town got obliterated....
Jul 28, 2021 9:12 AM

Aug 2020
A cut content that is just small detail... If you watch enough h*ntai you know what Rinon suffer. Don't make me spell it out! Honestly those two are just too much. That's an overkill! Though it's also a good strategy at the same time if we talk about "hiding evidence"

With this Makoto can just hide it as "Oh all those guys are either dead or hurt by the ULTIMATE BEING that was on post" Honestly even if there's a spy... Nobody in this would believe this "The whole village get destroy by 2 crazy girls."

Nice... Now enjoy your first-class arrow air way VIP seat... Presented by Makoto... Mio and Tomoe the first to try this airline lol

Jul 28, 2021 9:13 AM

Nov 2016
Lol, Tomoe and Mio went ham on them(then on the town and each other)

Mio slap gave me similar vibes

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 28, 2021 10:00 AM

Mar 2013
I've really enjoyed this episode and it was a blast but at the same time, lonely, because I want more episodes of this.

The little girl (sup-char) in this episode's entrance was a bit unnatural but at the same time, how she was unexpectedly thinking here and there what to do next to show how she can act to deceive our MC was greatly animated–to properly show her innocent behavior towards if what she was currently doing was right or wrong.

I was really entranced to how many jokes was greatly executed like there's no tomorrow in this ep and of course some serious tones to balance it out.

Lastly, the most laughable thing was introducing a super powerful spell that COULD NEGATE physical and magical attacks was seriously destroyed and the faces of the mob characters was splendid, especially the ones in prison that was also being manipulated was freed but at the same time was scared because of Tomoe and Mio's rampage was exceptional! Good work!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 28, 2021 10:02 AM
Apr 2020
Team Rocket: We're blasting off agaaaaaaain
Jul 28, 2021 10:40 AM

May 2018
Saving the girl at the cost of the city lmao. Way to go Tomoe and Mio!
Jul 28, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
Holy shit I didn't expect to see those thieves sliced in half lol.

We were totally fooled with the thief girl though. I think as soon as we saw those huge tits, we all expected her to be Rinon's sister but she ended up being a random girl.

Speaking of Rinon's sister, I'm kind of glad it was "just" magic experiments because the first look we got of her was quite concerning. That aside, Toa is too similar to Hasegawa to be just a coincidence.

Watching Tomoe and Mio beat the shit (and a little more) out of those adventurers was so satisfying. Then they got a little too competitive and ended up razing the town though xD.

Nice to hear Ayaneru and Akarin sing the ED (the first one) <3.
Jul 28, 2021 11:41 AM
Nov 2016
Honestly, it's better than it has any right to be. Generic overpowered dude in another world with a harem. Somehow I enjoy it and it's top 3 this season for me, I see it second place even.
Jul 28, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2018
Well, Mikito took in a girl in need, Rinon. Basically a broke girl asking for help. And yep, she was at the right place.

Mikito's eyes when he saw the picture of Rinon's big sister was just scary, she looks perfectly the same as his old classmate, but sadly it's not her.

Mikito gave the task to Tomoe and Mio to find and rescue her. Such an easy job for them lmao. And they defeated the whole gang.. and town..

One tip, don't insult Mikito if you don't want to die.

Mio was just adorable this episode + damn funny when she clapped the fuck out of Mils xD.

Pretty good episode, it's really enjoyable so far.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 28, 2021 12:14 PM

Feb 2015
This anime is sleeper hit of the season, im really enjoying this. I mean its nothing ground breaking but the characters are fun and the MC isn't a dense idiot
Jul 28, 2021 12:21 PM

Jan 2009
Crashmatt said:
This anime is sleeper hit of the season, im really enjoying this. I mean its nothing ground breaking but the characters are fun and the MC isn't a dense idiot

Only a sleeper in the west, in japan, the novel for this series is one of the most popular isekai series in the last 2 decades(have to set a timeline as isekai is arguably the oldest known trope in existence) and arguably inspired some of the more common isekai tropes of today (the original web novel came out in 2012 i believe, before tensura even).
Jul 28, 2021 12:55 PM

Aug 2018
Stealth : optional
Casualties : allowed
Limitations : none

Well that kinda sums up the whole rescue mission. I still expected more deaths but they "held back" until they came to an internal argument lol
Jul 28, 2021 1:35 PM
Jan 2018
Lol the blond guy was talking about the MC , I was actually expecting him to show up behind him like that
Jul 28, 2021 1:47 PM
Jul 2021
aight i was not expecting to those fellows get sliced in half. is this gonna be a bit of a gory show?
show slaps by the way. didn’t expect to like it so much. it’s making me post this
Jul 28, 2021 2:33 PM

May 2018
The harem doing the over powered shtick most of the time is fun, some Tenchi Muyo vibes here.
Jul 28, 2021 3:03 PM

Nov 2011
Tomoe had me crying this episode! When she sliced those dudes swords I was like "nice" then you see their bodies split down the middle I was like "OH SHIT!!!" LOL

Damn great episode again. Funny as hell!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 28, 2021 4:07 PM

Apr 2015
This episode was something else. I didn't expect the brutality of Tomoe slicing 2 people in half. Like that was so unexpected.

New girls are cute and while the little girl did seem really suspicious, she was only told to do so by a very suspicious group.

Tomoe and Mio are just a sight to behold, their dynamic and competitiveness is just so incredibly entertaining for me. Making this probably my favorite Isekai this season so far. The best part however was Makoto shooting both Tomoe and Mio away with an arrow like they were team rocket.

Also, that ED is straight up best of season so far!!! Hearing Tomoe and Mio sing it is just fantastic! Absolute banger!
Jul 28, 2021 5:13 PM

Nov 2017
A good episode,but the really funny bit for me was Mio slapping Mils Ace - That bit nearly had me in tears
I know the animation is a bit lacking in areas,but this show doesn't really suffer from it too much,but that ED song,ED of the season material right there!
Jul 28, 2021 5:54 PM

Sep 2014
He started with the intention to clean the city, but they ended up completely destroying it instead XD
Jul 28, 2021 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Tomoe and mio fighting a lot in the episode it was fun I'm enjoying the events in the episode, The result of everything the city destroyed with the clashes of Mio Tomoe.
Jul 28, 2021 8:53 PM

Jan 2021
This is definitely one of the better isekai shows this season, and it is also one of the few that have me wanting more after each episode. Maybe a hidden gem this season?

Jul 28, 2021 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
Never mess with Makoto's minions: Tomoe & Mio!!!
This episode's ED performed by Ayaneru & Akarin was EPIC!
5/5.

Jul 28, 2021 10:47 PM

Jan 2020
Mio is wild and I love it lol. I found the comedy to be hit or miss but there were some parts that I definitely enjoyed

Jul 28, 2021 11:21 PM
Apr 2021
Can anyone tell me who read the source material what happened to rinon's sister while she was kept there, I know they said magic experiment in the episode but it didn't look like experiment.
And if it was experiment what experiment did they carried on her & was it consensual or not.
Jul 29, 2021 12:51 AM

Oct 2017
Mio and Tomoe destroying the town was hilarious. I'm glad Toa was saved. She looks exactly like the girl who confessed to Makoto. I wonder if this is just a coincedence or there's a reason for this.
Jul 29, 2021 12:51 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! I was dying when Tomoe was accidentally killing those ninja bandits lmao and for a second I thought that attack with the hilt to the last ninja would have killed the ninja too. I was just grinning when Mils Ace and his goons were talking smack for people in clapping range from Tomoe and Mio, I know they was about to get clapped lmao. Justice has been served for Rinon and Toa. I like that the ED changes constantly. Looking forward to the next episode.
sKyBlazer08Jul 29, 2021 12:55 AM
Jul 29, 2021 1:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao, what? They literally wrecked that town completely. Such a hilarious episode, while its actually a pretty dark chapter the fact that guild and its petty leader used a dirty work toward their weak adventurers. I like how this was about Tomoe and Mio in action, took all the spots, while ofc they should reflect on what they were doin back there, destroying the entire town. Lol. But, at least its fun and be the reason for Makoto to continue the journey. So, yeah, lets go then!

Also, another worthy mention; Toa is simply a hot babe, i like what she wore there. Rinon a cute imouto, must be protecc, and whats up with those three people in the end? So, yeah, i repeat the above said again, lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 29, 2021 5:37 AM
Apr 2021
So far it's the best episode of this anime for me. Got some action and the comedy was spot on, it successfully made me laugh. It's so enjoyable.
Jul 29, 2021 5:59 AM

Apr 2020
looking forward to the next one
water
Jul 29, 2021 6:45 AM

Jul 2014
C2C studio is outdoing themselves! They are doing such a great job with the production! Great directing, clean animation, consistent art, amazing soundtracks tho tbh the soundtracks reminds me of shonen shows lol.
While I already know what happens, every scene still kills me! The seiyuus, art and animation are doing wonders for me. Hanae, Ayaneru and Kitou are amazing!
They are really nailing the comedies and slight foreshadows of Makoto's darker side, while the show really knows how to do comedy, get ready for whats to come! Things will get a little dark when that happens!

I also just noticed the changing ed songs! This time was so obvious that u cant miss it, its like some rock enka type with Kitou and Ayaneru singing it.
Best part was def when Makoto sent Tomoe and Mio flying while binded!
Jul 29, 2021 7:59 AM

Feb 2015
Tatsuya said:
Crashmatt said:

Only a sleeper in the west, in japan, the novel for this series is one of the most popular isekai series in the last 2 decades(have to set a timeline as isekai is arguably the oldest known trope in existence) and arguably inspired some of the more common isekai tropes of today (the original web novel came out in 2012 i believe, before tensura even).

That's intresting, hopefully this means it won't be a one season wonder
Jul 29, 2021 9:11 AM

Jan 2009
Crashmatt said:
Tatsuya said:

That's intresting, hopefully this means it won't be a one season wonder

Considering the pre-airing preview we saw, i'm expecting this to have a split cour, since a very important character to the story was shown in the PV and unless they heavily rush the next few episodes (they haven't rushed it too much yet), we aren't going to see them anytime this season (this episode ended at chapter 14 of the manga, that character doesn't appear until around chapter 50, which just so happens to be a part of the story that would take multiple episodes to show and would be one of the more impactful parts of the early part of the series and set the stage for many other things in the future).

Jul 29, 2021 9:11 AM
Oct 2012
I laughed so hard looking at the wasteland they made lmfao, definitely laughed harder than when I was reading that scene
Jul 29, 2021 10:17 AM
Jan 2018
Anyone else think it's kinda fucked up that Tomoe and Mio destroyed an entire town in what was essentially a dick measuring contest that went too far? Not only that, but it was treated as a joke with upbeat music and exaggerated character expressions and their only punishment was getting shot out a window.

I mean, we know there was at least one child in the city at the time (that survived) and by the look of the overhead shots we got of the aftermath I have to imagine there were at least several thousand people living there. Admitttedly, the adventurers that started it were assholes who got what they deserved, but they had already been taken care of by the time Tomoe and Mio started bombing everything. The only crime everyone else committed was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The worst part is that I know this is just going to get swept under the rug. Anime (or really just fiction in general) usually ignores the collateral damage and subsequent moral questions, especially if a cute waifu does it. So the whole "destroying a city where thousands of innocent people lived" thing is never going to be brought up again, and the audience is asked not to question it.

I'm enjoying the show and I'm probably taking it too seriously, but I just watched "Invincible" so that's the kind of thing I'm thinking about right now.
Jul 29, 2021 11:50 AM
Apr 2018
Sicarex said:
Anyone else think it's kinda fucked up that Tomoe and Mio destroyed an entire town in what was essentially a dick measuring contest that went too far? Not only that, but it was treated as a joke with upbeat music and exaggerated character expressions and their only punishment was getting shot out a window.

Yeah it was bordering on loony toons level logic and actions. I get that it's a comedic setting but it's pushing some serious stuff also which is pretty jarring.

Also maybe I'm the only one but I can't stand the MC whining constantly. I hope he get some character development soon because it really gets on my nerves to see him complain every other sentence when he is already basically revered as a demigod ruling his own town surrounded by a harem by ep 3.

God damn 1%. If he gets bit more tolerable this show will definitely be in my top 5 of this year.
Jul 29, 2021 2:24 PM
Jan 2021
Completes Mission to save a lady but razes a town for the sakes of competition.
just be careful of tomoe because she doesn't even know when to hold back, im surprised she was able to keep one alive.

Jul 29, 2021 4:38 PM

Jul 2014
Kuolonen said:
Sicarex said:

Yeah it was bordering on loony toons level logic and actions. I get that it's a comedic setting but it's pushing some serious stuff also which is pretty jarring.

Also maybe I'm the only one but I can't stand the MC whining constantly. I hope he get some character development soon because it really gets on my nerves to see him complain every other sentence when he is already basically revered as a demigod ruling his own town surrounded by a harem by ep 3.

God damn 1%. If he gets bit more tolerable this show will definitely be in my top 5 of this year.

He isnt exactly complaining, he is being the straight guy playing the tsukkomi role cause Mio and Tomoe and even the world he is in are being dumbdumbs.
And dont worry they didnt exactly kill anyone during their stupid contest, they arent that much of a newbs to randomly kill innocent people. They just destroyed the town... which also isnt exactly a good thing but at least no one died lol.
Jul 29, 2021 6:12 PM

Jan 2009
-Stray said:
Kuolonen said:

He isnt exactly complaining, he is being the straight guy playing the tsukkomi role cause Mio and Tomoe and even the world he is in are being dumbdumbs.
And dont worry they didnt exactly kill anyone during their stupid contest, they arent that much of a newbs to randomly kill innocent people. They just destroyed the town... which also isnt exactly a good thing but at least no one died lol.

Not going to claim to be sure, but if i remember right from the novel, when tomoe started her rampage in the hideout, the people thought there was a natural disaster like a horde of monsters attacking the town and started to evacuate the town, by the time they started their contest of strength the town had been evacuated, leaving makoto to come up with a story to what actually happened.
Jul 29, 2021 7:32 PM
Nov 2018
holy shite, they massacred the city I wonder how many poeple died
BillabongxdJul 29, 2021 7:37 PM
Jul 29, 2021 10:53 PM
Nov 2015
Now that is what you called chaotic good in action lol.
Jul 30, 2021 1:13 PM

Mar 2016
That ED...
Rock on girls... 🤟🏻😊
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

72 by WienGirl »»
Apr 12, 2:48 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM

» Makoto (mc) is really not that ugly

2132 - Jul 16, 2021

16 by Sashalvy »»
Jan 24, 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.