Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 1 Discussion

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 10, 2021 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Azusa...she just wants to live a stress free life.

I like how this show taps into the potential of its premise and play around with its gimmicks, in particular by combining slice of life and fantasy elements. Funny how the anime even has to show that level (99).

As a character, she also has a friendly personality and there's moments between her and Laika.

Apr 10, 2021 5:30 AM

Feb 2014
What a cute anime! Both Azusa and Laika is so cute, especially Laika. Can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 10, 2021 5:57 AM

Jul 2017
Aoi Yuuki is once again, another female MC of an Isekai.

Slime 300 is just basically the same as The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent, but with the Bofuri cinch of killing slimes to Level MAX: both incorporating female MCs, and first came from the same source: Syosetu, the haven of Isekai works.

Really cutesy art style, Revoroot does a good job on that aspect.

The overworked Azusa Aikawa losing her life due to overstress, and being reincarnated as a witch, reaching level (99) MAX with just killing slimes for 300 years, but some nosy loose-lipped adventurer just couldn't keep his mouth shut to spread the secret rumour of Azusa, from adventurers...to even a dragon? The rumour tease goes far and wide, and dragonkin Laika is the first disciple under her belt in 300 years. Have a fun journey girls.

With Slime 300 mainly being a slice-of-life fantasy Isekai reincarnation story, I'd guess it safe to assume that this will be an easy and fun heart to watch and relax to. Heck, I'd say it's a pretty good start to most Isekai shows this season, and Slime 300 is an inclusion to that formula.
KANLen09Apr 10, 2021 7:15 AM
Apr 10, 2021 5:58 AM

Apr 2010
This was nice kind of what i expected a well.
The main seems nice even if she is a bit lazy and her reactions where funny.
I also liked the dragon tho see seems the have feelings for the main.
I am looking forward to where this is going.
Apr 10, 2021 6:09 AM
Sep 2020
When does this drop on Crunchyroll, anyone know?
Apr 10, 2021 6:27 AM
Nov 2010
Ohh, this is quite an adorable show. Love the OP, and there's definitely a certain charm to this anime. We have first girl appear who is originally a dragon. This is gonna be a fun show!

Also, for a 2nd major anime project by Revoroot, a relatively new anime studio, the animation is pretty good!
Apr 10, 2021 6:57 AM
Apr 2018
what a sound Degurechaff, Tanya from Youjo Senki was put into onee san's loli body

NB: forgive my english, I use google translate
Apr 10, 2021 6:59 AM

Apr 2018
I like her. Would be amazing to live a life without stress. But its slime time :D

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 10, 2021 7:00 AM

Oct 2017
This show that I’ve been waiting for is finally here. As nice as I expected.
Apr 10, 2021 7:00 AM

Jan 2021
Dying from working so hard, someday it will happen to me xd
Quite funny and relaxing, I like the characters a lot, and the animation isn't too bad either
I'll definitely have a good time with this <( ̄︶ ̄)>
Apr 10, 2021 7:05 AM
Sep 2018
As someone who has been waiting for This to get animated for over 3 years now my excitement is Immeasurable. The first episode was great! I loved every second of it. It kept a smile on my face the whole time so I’m excited for next week!!!!
Apr 10, 2021 7:27 AM
May 2020
I've found my laid back camp replacement
Apr 10, 2021 7:27 AM

Jan 2012
Definitely the funniest show I've begun watching this season so far. Surprisingly wholesome too, almost felt like Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and By the Grace of the Gods got together and had a baby or something, good stuff. :)
animefan8800Apr 10, 2021 7:38 AM
Apr 10, 2021 7:28 AM

Oct 2017
Living for 300 years just killing slimes and doing nothing feels like quite a boring life but if she enjoyed it then fine I guess.

Except for the "From now on, I'm no longer Aizawa Azusa, but Azusa Aizawa" I didn't laugh a bit in this episode. Thou I do like the SoL and CGDCT elements and I wasn't expecting this to be funny to begin with as I expected this to be more SoL focused.

I like both Azusa and Laika. Laika's a waifu for sure and she's also 300 years old lol.

Decent start, looking forward to more.
Apr 10, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Not much to say to be honest.
A fairly standard premise for an isekai, and as a result, kind of boring.

I'll try to keep up with it, but I don't see that lasting for long.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Apr 10, 2021 7:30 AM

Apr 2016
God is a mahou shoujo confirmed.
Apr 10, 2021 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
The first episode was so cute and amusing. I love how Azusa wants to maintain her slow life and keep her profile low. But, being the strongest witch in the world, surely, keep her busy all the time. Laika got a lot of house-building skills and built the whole house by herself. 👏
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 10, 2021 7:38 AM
Mar 2021
All she had to do was step out of the circle but nooooooooooo we need a plot. Good time tho
Apr 10, 2021 7:43 AM

Sep 2019
I guess Yuuki Aoi is their go to person when they're choosing a female lead for an isekai lol. Her performance was great as always. I really liked this episode and had too much fun. Azusa and that dragon was cute, I love how she didn't let her overwork herself because she was a corporate slave in her first life.
Apr 10, 2021 7:48 AM

Jan 2014
Legit screamed when I saw that the episode had come out, because I've been so hyped and waiting for this for a while, and now it's finally here, and everything is looking great so far. From the animation, to the colours, the voice cast so far. It all looks great. That ED theme is nice too.

Laika's dragon form looks super cuuuute. Much does her human form.
Apr 10, 2021 7:49 AM

Oct 2020
A pretty good first episode. This show is just another classic isekai with an overpowered protagonist. The character seems pretty nice so far. R.I.P to Azusa's lazy lifestyle. Laika seems like a loyal and cute girl. Can't wait to see more!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2021 7:51 AM
Aug 2020
finally, I get to watch the first episode, I've been waiting for the anime adaptation for so long
really liked the show. very cute, funny, and relaxing
the animation is pretty good. the voice acting is amazing
looking forward to the next episode
Apr 10, 2021 7:57 AM

Oct 2015
Pay off for the long wait . Everything about this is great for sure. Azusa is one of my favorite Isekai M.C.
Apr 10, 2021 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
Slime 300 was one of the shows I've been waiting for the most.

Azusa, by killing slimes for 300 years became the strongest witch. Too bad her laid-back life is over since the truth is out. For living such a long life, she sure has enjoyed it.

It was funny how Laika was able to build that huge house on her own. Azusa telling her not to overwork was nice of her.

Well, it was a fun first episode. Looking forward to more of this.

Apr 10, 2021 8:04 AM
May 2016
Great show just how I was hoping it would be.
Apr 10, 2021 8:07 AM

Jan 2020
This feel like Kobayashi Dragon Maid. Not that i mind though
Apr 10, 2021 8:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Immortal and ageless are certainly wishes that anyone would wish for. Reincarnated as a 17 year old after dying in her 20's is quite the good deal. Even sweeter was the free house, weapons and even cash as well. The goddess really was helpful. The combination of her class and the fact that the nearby monsters were so weak really served to give her a pretty sweet new life. Not to mention the immortality allowed her to forge strong relations with the locals as well. But in the 300 years since her power really has become pretty impressive though the level sure ended up ending her peaceful life via the endless challenges. Her defeat of the dragon sure was stylish. Laika's human form though sure was nice. Kudo's to her for her desire to start afresh though. Guess after dying from overwork that Azusa will be sensitive to seeing others try doing the same thing. Overall a pretty fun opening ep with a fun mc in the form of Azusa. Though the ep featured some brief action it blended well with the comedy aspect of the series. Curious to see the rest of her team appear in the next ep though. Catchy ending as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 2020
She got the new life she deserved.
Aug 2020
Ok this was an absolute delight, well worth the wait! From the OP it looks like they will adapt up to the demon queen? Nice, that is quite a lot of content, as long as they don't skip anything.
Apr 10, 2021 8:13 AM

Nov 2016
Lesbian goddess? Couldn't have kicked off better. Also nice that she got Belldandy's voice.

Was such an enjoyable start. These isekai with female leads are W all the way.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 10, 2021 8:14 AM

Apr 2020
The chef looks like Jet from Cowboy Bebop 🤣
Apr 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Apr 2016
Cute female protagonist and a decent comedy, fantasy anime. I'm glad that this got an anime adaptation.
Apr 10, 2021 8:27 AM

Dec 2020
I'm getting a lot of One Punch Man vibes after watching Episode 1.
Apr 10, 2021 8:41 AM

Feb 2020
Even if this might become as generic as it can be, I can for sure appreciate the SoL (and yuri?) vibes here. oh yeah, Azusa also reminds me of Elaina haha.

Gonna be a pretty chill ride from here on out I hope!
Apr 10, 2021 8:43 AM

Nov 2013
Okay I didn't expect to like it this much! The mc is very likeable unlike many female protagonists these days, and she's also very relatable for me as well lmao cause it's a literal dream for me to be reincarnated somewhere pretty in the highlands and live a slow life lol also seems like the story's gonna be rather slow but definitely not boring so can't wait for more!
Apr 10, 2021 8:48 AM

Mar 2018
I love the message of this anime. With how Japan is notorious for its harsh working environment, encouraging long hours to the point people have actually died from working too much, it is good to see an anime that sheds a light on this and has a clear message of "Times of relaxation are necessary". While sounding lazy out of context, in context I think it is a beautiful message.
Apr 10, 2021 9:00 AM
Feb 2020
Never really made a post but I had to with this one, I’ve been waiting so long for it to be animated and finally it’s here! Just from the first episode I already know these 1 episodes per week viewings will kill me
Apr 10, 2021 9:03 AM

Mar 2021
This show wasn't really on my radar but I saw the episode came out and Decided to watch it. I was not disappointed the show seems like it's going to be a fun watch. Really like the fairly laid back vibe so far and the characters seem fun. Looking forward to the next episode.
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

Apr 10, 2021 9:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, this was pretty nice! I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first how this was going to be but the comfy vibes from the show and the decent comedy has won me over. Also, Yuuki Aoi-san of course.

Continuously killing 25 slimes a day for 300 years, that's nuts alright xD. I'm surprised it took 300 years for someone else in the reception post to spark an interest into her stats though. The villagers have really been taking her for granted, lol.

Saved a little girl from young age and finally getting that appreciation after a while, that's just sweet. Also, pupil arrives! Hilarious turnout of events. Both being 300 yrs made me chuckle a little too.

I wonder if the immortal = painful route will come into light at some point. I happen to love that kind of theme too but well, I doubt it'll take precedence in this show at least.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 10, 2021 9:05 AM

Jul 2009
i was eager to see the anime. i am not deceived
Here come Rimuru arc nemesis
bruh
Apr 10, 2021 9:08 AM

Feb 2013
More Aoi Yuuki goodness? Yes please.
Apr 10, 2021 9:21 AM

Feb 2019
Man saturdays are going to be amazing. Slime 300-nen, 86 and Nagatoro. Japan feeding us.

Great first episode for slime 300-nen. Azusa is one of my fave isekai MCs and so far they’ve done a good job of bringing the books to life with the humour, over the top dramatics and Yuuki Aoi seals the deal. This is a mainly SOL series with comedy so it’ll be nice to wind down and relax with it every weekend.
Apr 10, 2021 9:25 AM

Jun 2019
Yes, another incarnation and another Isekai. That was one funny goddess. LMAO.
Pretty generic and pretty chill Isekai so far. The MC is pretty cute tho. And holy shit, that was fast. 300 years just flew by that quickly. She has maxed up her level to 99 and she's pretty strong. Also, Laika the dragon is cute as well. She just wants to live in leisure. Pretty chill start there.
Apr 10, 2021 9:27 AM

Aug 2020
So cute and hilarious episode.

Azura kidda look a like Elaina but in blonde hair lmao. I like the song at the end is so energetic and happy song, i cant wait for next and Yuri??That's gonna be so hype if there is it

Apr 10, 2021 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good, liked it a lot.

Azusa is super cute, love her designs and Aoi Yuuki makes it even better.
God is a mahou shoujo. xD

Laika seems great too. Seems like a fun show so I'm looking forward to more.
Ahrum said:

Azura kidda look a like Elaina but in blonde hair lmao. I

Yes! That's what it was, I knew there was something familiar about Azusa but I couldn't place it.
Apr 10, 2021 9:36 AM
Apr 2021
This was so adorable, I loved it. It's clearly comedy with cute girls doing cute things and some adventure. I loved how CGI is super scarce and the visual are really beautiful. Well written, really amazing overall!
Apr 10, 2021 9:40 AM

Nov 2018
Azusa has been a bit too humble, but that likely shouldn't be a problem in onward episodes. Love the animation and the vibe so far.
Apr 10, 2021 9:53 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Even in another reality, Kumoko can't get a break from people destroying her home!
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Apr 10, 2021 9:54 AM

Nov 2017
Anyone have any idea how many volumes they're planning to animate?
It was a decent novel and cute manga... but nothing that noteworthy that it would have gotten an Anime.. i THOUGHT atleast....
Reddit Mods are Ultimate Despairs!

Apr 10, 2021 10:21 AM

Mar 2019
This is brilliant. Love it. She is already best witch (even a little better than Elaina (Majo no Tabitabi)). Slow pace sounds great. We also such a cute dragon...she would perfectly fit it Dragon Maid as well.
High hopes for this one and it was a fantastic start.

GOD is a cutie confirmed. Now I can die in peace someday.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Jun 26, 2021

121 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 10, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

62 by blitzepidemic »»
Feb 16, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

81 by Jae_is_Here »»
Jan 12, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

74 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 10, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

118 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 9, 3:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.